PDA

View Full Version : Izzy through the middle…..

Brin
14-09-2016, 09:09 PM
purely unstoppable unless of course you're a ref then he can stop your game!

MOTM for me with Fisher a close second….

I don't think we need Blackstock as bad we think so long as Izzy can play up front and in the middle not out wide….

Just let the trigger go earlier lad then you'll bag more goals….

Two assists from Izzy tonight very well done indeed….

rolymiller
14-09-2016, 09:27 PM
That bloody Izzy. What a star there will be a top premier club coming after him !! My one worry is that some dirty bar steward will crock him, Bristol tried it the other day and forest today because he is virtually unplayable when he plays like he did today. Unfortunately cr ap refs like Peter Wa nks sorry Banks are not interesred in protecting him. Well done, Izzy keep him on the pitch this year and we may very well stay up.

Brin
14-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Roly he's here on a season long loan hopefully he's here for the duration...

millers88
14-09-2016, 10:05 PM
He's one of those players who needs the license to roam around anywhere in midfield from central and right to left because he has everything, pace, power, skill, vision, good passer and reads the game very well, very happy we have him for the full season because he's a great player and defo future England international.

rolymiller
14-09-2016, 10:07 PM
Well if someone tries to take him back to Chelsea before the end of the season they will have to get past a wall of Millers fans first!
I agree with you Millers88 he needs the freedom to roam just behind a main striker.Dont think he should be used as a target man with back to goal.