PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Huns on here or at least 2 of them

Sevvy too 2
19-09-2016, 08:03 PM
So obsessed by *****philia, is it through an altruistic act on their part over the victims? or is it like most folk think, a complete disregard to the victims of this horrible crime, just seeing it as some strange way that they can have a pop at Celtic fans, or is it just a case of guilt transference? Whatever it is, I wish they would stop,

ZombieSkelper
19-09-2016, 08:12 PM
It is just a coincidence that the pedo posts usually increase when sevco drop points or have off the field troubles? :?

Sevvy too 2
19-09-2016, 08:15 PM
It is just a coincidence that the pedo posts usually increase when sevco drop points or have off the field troubles? :?

I honestly hope that's all it is. >:(

boowho
19-09-2016, 09:44 PM

Its all they have left

they watched their team DIE

and then had to suffer the humiliation of them having to watch the new team retrieve the ball from the top of a hedge

a shower of shyte,,ran by one scummy crook after another

But they did exit "liquidation " the only club in the world to do that ( another first )

when they post this stuff I laugh all the harder, its sick, yet hysterical at the same time

FIVE f***ing ONE

deal with that ballbags

Rangersmandownunder
20-09-2016, 01:11 AM
From the crew who labelled me ROLF.

Seriously just shut the phuk up, you lot only go tonto on this subject when it's associated with your club or your church, but enjoy calling someone a pedophile on a daily basis, so much so I have had to blank some of you due to the constant pedo shyte and not one of you have tried to reason with the usual suspects, you simply join in.

So with the greatest respect, you can shove your mock offended shyte right up your dung hole.

JackSnakes
20-09-2016, 05:34 AM

Seriously just shut the phuk up, you lot only go tonto on this subject when it's associated with your club or your church, but enjoy calling someone a pedophile on a daily basis, so much so I have had to blank some of you due to the constant pedo shyte and not one of you have tried to reason with the usual suspects, you simply join in.

So with the greatest respect, you can shove your mock offended shyte right up your dung hole.

Do I detect the dawn of understanding here...? XD

Taintedice
20-09-2016, 07:21 AM
rolf is a bigger drama queen than lady walloper XD

ZombieSkelper
20-09-2016, 07:44 AM
Dame rolf seems to have got her knickers in a knot XD

Sevvy too 2
20-09-2016, 08:06 AM

Are you that dumb you can't see why they call you Rolf? Really?

ZombieSkelper
20-09-2016, 08:08 AM
I don't think anyone believes the hun bigot Rolf is a pedo, I just find it a bit strange that he seems to bring child abuse up on here on a near daily basis. :(

Rangersmandownunder
20-09-2016, 08:13 AM
Are you that dumb you can't see why they call you Rolf? Really?

Go on then sevvy, why do you call me Rolf?

ZombieSkelper
20-09-2016, 08:20 AM
...I have had to blank some of you due to the constant pedo shyte.....

Yes folks he really did type that XD

Taintedice
20-09-2016, 09:31 AM
I don't think anyone believes the hun bigot Rolf is a pedo, I just find it a bit strange that he seems to bring child abuse up on here on a near daily basis. :(any copper looking at rolf's search history would reach a different conclusion.

AguyIknow
20-09-2016, 09:37 AM
Rolf, sorry to take your self imposed martyrdom away, but I don't think that you're a *****phile. Fixated on calling others *****philes or trying to point score on *****philia associated even remotely with one club certainly, but an actual *****phile yourself - don't think so

Mook1
20-09-2016, 09:41 AM
What's the biggest cause of *****philia in Britain today?

***y kids.

Rangersmandownunder
20-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Rolf, sorry to take your self imposed martyrdom away, but I don't think that you're a *****phile. Fixated on calling others *****philes or trying to point score on *****philia associated even remotely with one club certainly, but an actual *****phile yourself - don't think so

I'm not looking for sympathy phukface, I only want to point out yours and others hypocrisy, you call me Rolf because he is a convicted pedophile, at least be honest about it instead of hiding behind some pish about my moniker being too phukin long.

Beavis and butthead might be a pair of w@nkers but at least they admitted why they call me Rolf and the constant pedo insults.

Rangersmandownunder
20-09-2016, 10:28 AM
What's the biggest cause of *****philia in Britain today?

***y kids.

That's actually quite funny, I laughed and now I feel guilty. :o

ZombieSkelper
20-09-2016, 10:43 AM
I call the hun bigot Rolf as it gets right on his tits as you can see XD

AguyIknow
20-09-2016, 11:27 AM
Rolf, would you feel better if we called you Jimmy? See you Rolf?

You quite clearly are trying for the MOPE angle being the Most Oppressed PostEr here.

Rangersmandownunder
20-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Rolf, would you feel better if we called you Jimmy? See you Rolf?

You quite clearly are trying for the MOPE angle being the Most Oppressed PostEr here.

Call me whatever the phuk you want, just stop denying why you do it yellow belly, you're actually worse than the feni@ns on here who lie their wee plastic paddy t1ts off.

ZombieSkelper
20-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Call me whatever the phuk you want, it doesn't bother me honest, even though I greet like phuck about it constantly

Fixed XD

Sevvy too 2
20-09-2016, 01:45 PM
Go on then sevvy, why do you call me Rolf?

I don't call you Rolf, if you notice which you probably don't, one time when you have called me Alkie I called you it, the other time I asked you if you call me an alkie it would be alright to call you a pedo.as for the others, it all came about because of your obsession with the subject, it's constantly on your mind.

Mook, that was funny, and I'm nicking it.

AguyIknow
20-09-2016, 01:57 PM
Call me whatever the phuk you want, just stop denying why you do it yellow belly, you're actually worse than the feni@ns on here who lie their wee plastic paddy t1ts off.

I've already explained why I call you a MOPE rolf, and I've also explained why I call you rolf. And I've also explained that (in as much as I know anyone here) I don't think you're a *****phile. So tell me why you think I'm a yellow belly

Rangersmandownunder
20-09-2016, 02:05 PM
I don't call you Rolf, if you notice which you probably don't, one time when you have called me Alkie I called you it, the other time I asked you if you call me an alkie it would be alright to call you a pedo.as for the others, it all came about because of your obsession with the subject, it's constantly on your mind.

Mook, that was funny, and I'm nicking it.

Sevvy, yer mates called me Rolf right from the off, beavis and butthead took it a step further with the pedo stuff, but you know all this, typical yahoo behaviour to spin this on me, you lot are phukin despicable.

And yer still a jakey basturt. XD

Rangersmandownunder
20-09-2016, 02:07 PM
I've already explained why I call you a MOPE rolf, and I've also explained why I call you rolf. And I've also explained that (in as much as I know anyone here) I don't think you're a *****phile. So tell me why you think I'm a yellow belly

Your a coward and a lair.

Taintedice
20-09-2016, 02:08 PM
rolf the filthy hun bigot getting wound up by folk he's had on ignore for months XD

AguyIknow
20-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Coward and a liar???

I've proven you to be the liar time and again using facts rather than opinions daftie!

What's there to be afraid of - you're some imaginary fitba fan thousands of miles away. Even if you were in the flat next door to me you've no way of knowing who I am, nor I you. Even if I was a fearty (next time you're back you can suggest a meet if you like) why on earth would I cower from the likes of you? Seriously - logical argument is clearly not your strength

Rangersmandownunder
20-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Coward and a liar???

I've proven you to be the liar time and again using facts rather than opinions daftie!

What's there to be afraid of - you're some imaginary fitba fan thousands of miles away. Even if you were in the flat next door to me you've no way of knowing who I am, nor I you. Even if I was a fearty (next time you're back you can suggest a meet if you like) why on earth would I cower from the likes of you? Seriously - logical argument is clearly not your strength

Conclusive proof, a liar and a yellow belly coward.

AguyIknow
20-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Conclusive proof, a liar and a yellow belly coward.

If that's your idea of "conclusive proof" it might explain quite a few of your bizarre claims right enough XD

ZombieSkelper
20-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Rolf getting a ragdolling here yet again ffs XD

Sevvy too 2
20-09-2016, 02:26 PM
" And yer still a jakey basturt "

A lot better than being a pedo basturt, unless you happen to be a jakey pedo basturt. O:)

ZombieSkelper
20-09-2016, 02:30 PM
The thing is nobody has actually called Rolf the hun a pedo, have they? :?

A thick bigot aye, but not a pedo. Seems he's been telling porkies. :(

Taintedice
20-09-2016, 02:35 PM
rolf is the only poster on here who calls other folk by that term. he is a very sick individual.

ZombieSkelper
20-09-2016, 02:48 PM
His personal life must be a train wreck if his posts on here are anything to go by :blue:

Taintedice
20-09-2016, 03:18 PM
one of the 500 reasons rolf has given for moving to Aus is his kids are safe over there from posters on here. Quite easily the sickest individual ever seen on here.

Rangersmandownunder
21-09-2016, 09:40 AM
" And yer still a jakey basturt "

A lot better than being a pedo basturt, unless you happen to be a jakey pedo basturt. O:)

Cheers sevvy.

Cambusman
21-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Sevvy with the pedo banter again.

What a horrible individual you are >:(

ZombieSkelper
22-09-2016, 12:26 AM

Did you not accuse Dannyboy of such things? :?

Feel free to provide proof. :)

Sevvy too 2
22-09-2016, 07:37 AM

Not a bigger feck about your opinion of me could, or will be given, so you can take your cherrypicked outrage and ram it up your erse, OK love. :heart:

Cambusman
22-09-2016, 08:52 AM
Not a bigger feck about your opinion of me could, or will be given, so you can take your cherrypicked outrage and ram it up your erse, OK love. :heart:

Careful sweetie - you'll upset someone posting like that

B]insulting and abusing people they haven't met [/B]

JackSnakes
22-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Careful sweetie - you'll upset someone posting like that

B]insulting and abusing people they haven't met [/B]

Thick problems quotestuff?

You really are the most tedious fkr on this board

Cambusman
22-09-2016, 09:57 AM
Thick problems quotestuff?

You really are the most tedious fkr on this board