PDA

View Full Version : Loan 11

DJR1979
28-09-2016, 01:03 PM
What do you think would be the best 11 made up from the players we have had on loan (including ones we went on to sign)?

I'll make a start at the back

Ward - GK

Reynolds - LB
Hector - CB
Tate - CB
Logan - RB

AFC14
28-09-2016, 03:58 PM
What do you think would be the best 11 made up from the players we have had on loan (including ones we went on to sign)?

I'll make a start at the back

Ward - GK

Reynolds - LB
Hector - CB
Tate - CB
Logan - RB

I'd put Reynolds in ahead of Tate at centre half and stick in someone like the Plymouth boy Jim Paterson at left back. Tate was awful!

Midfield has to include the iconic Ferne Snoyl.

GraniteCitySpur
28-09-2016, 04:09 PM
up front it's got to be Alex Di Rocco

simarooskimoose
28-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Sone Aluko I suppose would get a look-in, based on form when here on loan and not his later indiscretions.

Maddison obvs would get in to the midfield, would Josh Walker though?

Simon Church was OK up front.

RedStarTorphins
28-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Sone Aluko I suppose would get a look-in, based on form when here on loan and not his later indiscretions.

Maddison obvs would get in to the midfield, would Josh Walker though?

Simon Church was OK up front.

Ward
Logan Hector Reynolds Paterson
Burns Walker Maddison Aluko
Di Rocco S McLean

Pauldolski10
28-09-2016, 06:35 PM
Collin
Hodgkiss Tate Vudjadinovic Vidal
Monakana Marshall Mcglaughlin
Parker Mclean Snoyl

Pacman1903
28-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Velicka anyone?

phuxachemin
28-09-2016, 09:21 PM
Bobby Mimms or Andy Dibble and dare I say Budgie were better keepers than Ward although he has till to fulfill his potential.

DodHagi
29-09-2016, 09:12 AM
Bobby Mimms or Andy Dibble and dare I say Budgie were better keepers than Ward although he has till to fulfill his potential.

Budgie better than Ward? I mind Mimms and Dibble being solid enough but hard to compare the 3 of them to a guy who played a full season with us and had no real bloopers.

I mind Budgie getting caught out a couple of times trying to skin strikers with the ball at his feet and getting his fat arse handed to him.

Edit: typo

sancho_panza
29-09-2016, 04:42 PM
I would take Church over MacLean. I know MacLean has had some success away from us, but essentially what happened there is we lost Lee Miller (a target man) replaced him with MacLean and then started punting long balls at him even though he couldn't do anything with them. That half of the season where MacLean played is one of the worst runs of performances I can ever remember. It was part of McGhee's misguided strategy to turn us into a possession footballing side overnight without having any of the players needed to play possession football.

scobiemacd
29-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Was outdoor schittenpoopen a loan? Don't think he was but if he was i wouldn't include him.

Aldo1983
09-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Simon Church retired from football today due to injuries. 29yrs old.

deedon
09-05-2018, 04:40 PM
Who was the boy who had appeared in Coronation Street that we had a few years ago as a striker? Was he on loan?

thebeachend
09-05-2018, 04:47 PM
Who was the boy who had appeared in Coronation Street that we had a few years ago as a striker? Was he on loan?
David Platt . Went on to Bari and Juve. Good player, now doing blue rinses opposite the Rovers

RedStarTorphins
09-05-2018, 05:09 PM

It was Leon Mike.
One of the worst players ever to grace a Dons shirt.
He wasn’t on loan.
Skovdahl actually paid £50k for him.

RedStarTorphins
09-05-2018, 05:10 PM
Simon Church retired from football today due to injuries. 29yrs old.

A hip injury apparently

LED
09-05-2018, 05:11 PM
Leon mike?

InversneckieDob
09-05-2018, 07:40 PM

Fairclough........Lennie I think it was.

Raw talent but lacked polish.

InversneckieDob
09-05-2018, 07:42 PM
It was Leon Mike.
One of the worst players ever to grace a Dons shirt.
He wasn’t on loan.
Skovdahl actually paid £50k for him.

Thing was, when he first signed he looked arite.
I mind a game at Dens 2-0 doon at the half, he came on and inspired us to a 3-2 win.

Then he lived on his own for a couple of weeks ballooned through eating nothing but takeaways and suddenly had chronic asthma.

Weird couple of months.