PDA

View Full Version : Colin

dmb
05-10-2016, 11:32 AM
Joins Cardiff, the game on the 19th should be interesting now

hirstyboywonder
05-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Joins Cardiff, the game on the 19th should be interesting now

Not good for us that, Cardiff have been pretty useless at home up to this point but it will be harder for us to get 3 points now, just as it was against Rotherham last season.

He has had plenty of jibs since leaving Utd, with reasonable success in most of them, I doubt the blunts would have spent 6 successive seasons in League One with him in charge.

Rotherhamowl10
06-10-2016, 11:55 AM
I doubt the blunts would have spent 6 successive seasons in League One with him in charge.

I've said this constantly for the last 6 seasons... McCabe is simply cutting off his nose to spite his face and as a result the shoreHAM are still languishing in League One.

As for Cardiff, not sure if they are the club Colin can achieve his eighth promotion with - the main reason he turned down Rotherham.

Maybe he just looked down their fixture list and saw they've still got to play us twice so couldn't resist!

The original 'pantomime villain of Hillsborough' is back in football, but I can't see him having the same effect at Cardiff as he did at Rotherham.

dmb
07-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Its not good if your a rotherham fan 2 points off cardiff now and if he can take them on a run they could be in big trouble

Bluestripe
17-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Its not good if your a rotherham fan 2 points off cardiff now and if he can take them on a run they could be in big trouble

Yeah....they could do with fattie Evans back managing in Rovrum - missed his 'athletic' runs across the pitch....his love of Wednesday.
Negative Nige at Burton....the wan*ker in charge at Cardiff

dmb
20-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Yeah....they could do with fattie Evans back managing in Rovrum - missed his 'athletic' runs across the pitch....his love of Wednesday.
Negative Nige at Burton....the wan*ker in charge at Cardiff

Its between Kenny Jacket and old Stu I reckon, I could be wrong though

banno
20-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Its between Kenny Jacket and old Stu I reckon, I could be wrong though

Kenny jacket is a decent manager and would be a good fit at rovrum. If he's interested they should snap him up

Bluestripe
20-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Haven't they passed up on Stuart Gray at least twice.....

dmb
21-10-2016, 08:26 AM
Haven't they passed up on Stuart Gray at least twice.....

Think they have and cannot understand Tony Stewart, this next appointment will be manager no 5 since last August. Gray would have made them solid and stabilized them.

Bluestripe
21-10-2016, 05:23 PM
Rovrum Board moved quickly there....Jackett is a decent catch.
Good chance of securing Championship status for the foreseeable
Did Stewart manage to avoid his usual boasts of Rovrum in PL?