PDA

View Full Version : Stewarty or Buc

Bodie80
17-10-2016, 11:37 AM
Maybe you could answer some questions if Scotland became independent

What currency would my family and I use ?

What would this be worth against say the American dollar ?

What would the interest rate be on mortgages ?

What would the interest rate be on savings ?

What would the rate of tax I pay ?

What would the rate of NI I would pay ?

What would happen to the value of my house ?

What would happen to the value of my car ?

What would happen to the rate we would be paying for a new car ?

What would happen to the price of fuel ?

What would happen to the price of the weekly shop ?

What would happen to the price of clothes ?

What would happen to the price of electrical goods ?

How would we defend Scotland and by which method ?

How much would it cost to set our defence up ?

How effective would our defence source be ?

What passport would my family and I have ?

How much would it cost to set this up ?

What would happen to the health service ?

What would happen to our schools ?

How much would it cost to set up all the new departments to service this new independent country ?

How do we manage when we are spending 10% more than we take in ?

Where is all the money going to come from ?

There is a few questions to start with. All fair enough IMO

Cheers

Bodie :)

noahrab
17-10-2016, 12:10 PM

How much would it cost to set up all the new departments to service this new independent country ?

Cheers

Buc phucked off in the huff and the board is a better place for it.

With a little luck wee Willie will follow suit.

Bodie80
17-10-2016, 12:23 PM
Buc phucked off in the huff and the board is a better place for it.

With a little luck wee Willie will follow suit.It would be good to see him answer these questions without quoting from Wings over Scotland, the National, business for Scotland etc or using the ,Mirror to slate the Tories. He has used the Mail on the Aberdeen board as it suited him, quite hypocritical I think.
Can't see it though but these questions need answered. Over to Buc or Stewarty

spameater1
17-10-2016, 04:34 PM

Cheers

The Pound is dropping faster than a 10lb Turd,Fuel and Power prices are set to go through the roof under Tory Boy's Theresa Mayhem,but all he seems to care about is Independence which might never happen.What about answering your own Questions regarding the here and now under your own headless chicken Government instead of asking folk questions that they cant answer because Scotland has never had Independence before.over to you selfish boy.

stewarty27
17-10-2016, 04:46 PM

Cheers

Hi Bodie thanks for taking the time and effort to write out your childlike list of questions. the answer to them all is quite simple (wee bit like yersel) Nicola would sprinkle some magic heather dust on Robert the Bruce's statue and hey presto we will be in the land of milk and honey. Come back with some sensible questions and don't waste my time.

noahrab
17-10-2016, 06:05 PM
Hi Bodie thanks for taking the time and effort to write out your childlike list of questions. the answer to them all is quite simple (wee bit like yersel) Nicola would sprinkle some magic heather dust on Robert the Bruce's statue and hey presto we will be in the land of milk and honey. Come back with some sensible questions and don't waste my time.

Oops, looks like the question was too hard for wee Willie.

I think you're serious about the magic dust though.

stewarty27
17-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Oops, looks like the question was too hard for wee Willie.

I think you're serious about the magic dust though.

Aye magic stuff the O'l dust would be wasted on an intellectual short @rsed pygmy like yersel Paddy.

noahrab
17-10-2016, 08:19 PM
Aye magic stuff the O'l dust would be wasted on an intellectual short @rsed pygmy like yersel Paddy.

That replies knocked me for 6 :)

stewarty27
17-10-2016, 08:37 PM
That replies knocked me for 6 :)

;D

stewarty27
17-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Serious question Paddy. What would you do faced with 20 years of Tory Rule ?

noahrab
17-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Serious question Paddy. What would you do faced with 20 years of Tory Rule ?

I'm 'ruled' by a Scottish government.

stewarty27
17-10-2016, 09:22 PM
I'm 'ruled' by a Scottish government.

OK I'll try again. How do you feel about the prospect of a Tory Government in Westminster for the next 20 years. Because sadly its a realistic possibility.

noahrab
18-10-2016, 04:57 AM
OK I'll try again. How do you feel about the prospect of a Tory Government in Westminster for the next 20 years. Because sadly its a realistic possibility.

I don't care, it's a Scottish government that shapes the majority of our lives.

The quicker you phuckin realise that the quicker you can stop boring the phuck out of everyone by blaming someone else for the Scottish governments failings.

You really need to think about things son as you continually make yersel look more stupid every time you post that shyte.

Bodie80
18-10-2016, 06:13 AM
Hi Bodie thanks for taking the time and effort to write out your childlike list of questions. the answer to them all is quite simple (wee bit like yersel) Nicola would sprinkle some magic heather dust on Robert the Bruce's statue and hey presto we will be in the land of milk and honey. Come back with some sensible questions and don't waste my time. So you can't answer my questions, I thought so. All legitimate questions that the man in the street would like to know the answers to.

And you are nothing but a condescending pr1ck. You're true colours are coming out now. You are just like the rest of the separatist phuck pigs

Bodie80
18-10-2016, 06:16 AM
The Pound is dropping faster than a 10lb Turd,Fuel and Power prices are set to go through the roof under Tory Boy's Theresa Mayhem,but all he seems to care about is Independence which might never happen.What about answering your own Questions regarding the here and now under your own headless chicken Government instead of asking folk questions that they cant answer because Scotland has never had Independence before.over to you selfish boy. Me selfish, coming from another separatist phuck pig that wants to put us all through another unwanted referendum.
And I asked the questions to get answers of what life would be like in an independent Scotland and unsurprising you also can't answer them.

stewarty27
18-10-2016, 09:44 AM
So you can't answer my questions, I thought so. All legitimate questions that the man in the street would like to know the answers to.

And you are nothing but a condescending pr1ck. You're true colours are coming out now. You are just like the rest of the separatist phuck pigs

Your obviously angry Bodie. If I've upset you Im sorry all I did was answer your post with the contempt it deserved. I wasn't treating you with contempt just the questions. An example.. What would be the price of a new pair O troosers in a iScotland. You know fine well nobody can answer that sort of question. What if I asked you the price of toothpaste in post brexit UK in 2 years time ?
Your list of question was based on the totally unfounded premise that EVERYTHING would be automatically more expensive in a iScotland. The standard of life and cost of living could well be better in a iScotland how do you know that wouldn't be the case. of course you don't. The point of Independence is to have control of our own affairs and make the decisions for the benefits of all living here. So lets leave out the silly point scoring such as your wee list of retail index of 2025 in an Independent Scotland.

PS your far to sensitive for this board you know.

spameater1
18-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Me selfish, coming from another separatist phuck pig that wants to put us all through another unwanted referendum.
And I asked the questions to get answers of what life would be like in an independent Scotland and unsurprising you also can't answer them.

Here we go again Tory Boy

1/ I'm sick of telling you I couldn't care less if there is another Referendum,if it happens it happens.

2/ How can I answer questions about something that has never happened before,unlike yourself the Political Guru of Fitba Mad who can see into the future and knows every single thing that is going to happen in the event of an Independence win.(Only the negatives,no positives)

3/How come your irrational fear for the future of your family doesn't seem to apply to the mess that is Brexit?

stewarty27
18-10-2016, 10:15 AM
I don't care, it's a Scottish government that shapes the majority of our lives.

The quicker you phuckin realise that the quicker you can stop boring the phuck out of everyone by blaming someone else for the Scottish governments failings.

You really need to think about things son as you continually make yersel look more stupid every time you post that shyte.

I need to think about things :? Are you really telling us the Government in WM has no impact on your life here in Scotland ? Really !!! Naw you can't be saying that surely ..Nobody but a deluded imbecile would claim that. And I'm assuming you don't see yourself as a deluded imbecile do you ?. You claim I blame everyone else for Scotland's woes ..is that not what you do post after post about the SNP I don't think you even see that so consumed in your hatred of your own Government.

So your now telling us you don't care if we have a right wing Tory government for ever you would prefer that to a real Labour party in charge in an Independent Scotland.... And you have the phuck nerve to say your not a Tory !!

noahrab
18-10-2016, 10:19 AM
I need to think about things :? Are you really telling us the Government in WM has no impact on your life here in Scotland ? Really !!! Naw you can't be saying that surely ..Nobody but a deluded imbecile would claim that. And I'm assuming you don't see yourself as a deluded imbecile do you ?. You claim I blame everyone else for Scotland's woes ..is that not what you do post after post about the SNP I don't think you even see that so consumed in your hatred of your own Government.

So your now telling us you don't care if we have a right wing Tory government for ever you would prefer that to a real Labour party in charge in an Independent Scotland.... And you have the phuck nerve to say your not a Tory !!

You obviously missed the bit about thinking before you post.

I blame the SNP as they are the Scottish government. Doesn't matter if it was a Labour or Tory or even a monster raving phuckin looney government we had, I would criticise when it was merited.

You would do well to do the same.

stewarty27
18-10-2016, 10:37 AM
OK lets forget the SNP for one second think you could do that. ? You have a clear choice ..A Right Wing Tory party backed up by UKIP for the foreseeable future in Westminster making all the important decisions for you..... Or an Independent Scotland with a Labour government which would you choose ?

noahrab
18-10-2016, 11:43 AM
OK lets forget the SNP for one second think you could do that. ? You have a clear choice ..A Right Wing Tory party backed up by UKIP for the foreseeable future in Westminster making all the important decisions for you..... Or an Independent Scotland with a Labour government which would you choose ?

You're getting thicker by the post.

I DONT GIVE A PHUCK ABOUT ANY WESTMINSTER GOVERNMENT. A SCOTTISH GOVERMNENT MAKES THE IMPORTANT DECISIONS THAT SHAPE OUR LIVES.

You need to let it go wee man.

stewarty27
18-10-2016, 02:00 PM
You actually believe this don't you !!!!! Don't know whether to laugh or cry for you. Can I suggest a book for you to read.

Its called basic politics for dummies. Let me try and educate you. WM make the decisions on Benefits and social security. Broadcasting. Our constitution , Defence,Employment,Equal opportunities and human rights, Foreign policy. Trade and Industry, And most importantly how much pocket money we can spend on the things that are devolved. Now that money is being continually reduced by WM under what they call the Barnett formula. Under devolution Scotland is still part of the United Kingdom and the UK Parliament in Westminster is sovereign (has ultimate power). That is an undeniable FACT Paddy another thing .... Are you aware WM could abolish the Scottish parly ? You may also not be aware during the Scotland act debate an amendment was put forward by Labour and the SNP saying the Scottish Parliament could only be abolished if th e people of Scotland decided that after a referendum... The Tories rejected that amendment leaving that ulitmate power with WM. Scotland Act amendment 58. for the record.

Whatever you may think or believe Paddy you are ultimately ruled by Westminster Tories. you need to come to terms with that

stewarty27
18-10-2016, 02:08 PM
PS you never answered the question. permanent tories in WM or Independence under a government of your choosing ?
Any chance you will answer this ?

noahrab
18-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Does the Scottish government have tax raising powers?

stewarty27
18-10-2016, 04:07 PM
It always has. right from the start.

noahrab
18-10-2016, 04:41 PM
It always has. right from the start.

So they can have an effect on my pay packet?

stewarty27
18-10-2016, 05:27 PM
Up or down Yes

stewarty27
18-10-2016, 05:42 PM
As of yet no Scottish gov has ever used the tax raising powers be that Labour or SNP. Are you arguing for tax rises ? What point is it your trying to get around too ?

noahrab
18-10-2016, 09:09 PM
So the Scottish government can raise taxes to provide better services.....if they want to?

stewarty27
18-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Why aren't you shouting at the Tories in WM to raise the block grant after all its them thats cutting it and effecting services. But no you just want to attack the SNP no matter what !!. You would rather Scots paid for Tory austerity through taxing them more. Whatever the Scottish Gov did you would still have a go. At its very very best whatever powers we are kindly given Westminster will always control 70% of the revenue of Scotland, it also controls more than 40% of expenditure IN Scotland (including money spent outside of, but “on behalf of Scotland). You just don't get Independence and I doubt you ever will. Your are really becoming a very tiresome man and this is the last time I will respond to your idiotic and meaningless posts. I now take great pleasure in telling you tae get to phuck.

Bodie80
18-10-2016, 10:42 PM
Why aren't you shouting at the Tories in WM to raise the block grant after all its them thats cutting it and effecting services. But no you just want to attack the SNP no matter what !!. You would rather Scots paid for Tory austerity through taxing them more. Whatever the Scottish Gov did you would still have a go. At its very very best whatever powers we are kindly given Westminster will always control 70% of the revenue of Scotland, it also controls more than 40% of expenditure IN Scotland (including money spent outside of, but “on behalf of Scotland). You just don't get Independence and I doubt you ever will. Your are really becoming a very tiresome man and this is the last time I will respond to your idiotic and meaningless posts. I now take great pleasure in telling you tae get to phuck. You're acting a wee bit sensitive there Stewarty

noahrab
19-10-2016, 05:00 AM
Why aren't you shouting at the Tories in WM to raise the block grant after all its them thats cutting it and effecting services. But no you just want to attack the SNP no matter what !!. You would rather Scots paid for Tory austerity through taxing them more. Whatever the Scottish Gov did you would still have a go. At its very very best whatever powers we are kindly given Westminster will always control 70% of the revenue of Scotland, it also controls more than 40% of expenditure IN Scotland (including money spent outside of, but “on behalf of Scotland). You just don't get Independence and I doubt you ever will. Your are really becoming a very tiresome man and this is the last time I will respond to your idiotic and meaningless posts. I now take great pleasure in telling you tae get to phuck.

Questions getting too close to the truth for you wee man so you decide to run away.

You don't appear to like the answers you have to give as they kinda phuck your argument up.

Im quite certain the NHS, education and Local Authority spending are way more than 40% and them, am0ngst others, , are solely down to a Scottish government. You seem to think this is about the SNP, it ain't.

Its about a Scottish government of ANY political hue, having more effect on our lives than you want to admit as it phucks up yer wastemonster britnat fooolbritannia UKIP rhetoric and narrative.

I'd like to congratulate you on getting 2 posts in without putting the blame elsewhere, which is quite an achievement for you.

Just you keep on watching reruns of Braveheart and Brigadoon son and leave politics to those who are less blinkered than c**** like you.

noahrab
19-10-2016, 05:01 AM
You're acting a wee bit sensitive there Stewarty

Wee Willie can't handle the truth.

Bodie80
20-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Your obviously angry Bodie. If I've upset you Im sorry all I did was answer your post with the contempt it deserved. I wasn't treating you with contempt just the questions. An example.. What would be the price of a new pair O troosers in a iScotland. You know fine well nobody can answer that sort of question. What if I asked you the price of toothpaste in post brexit UK in 2 years time ?
Your list of question was based on the totally unfounded premise that EVERYTHING would be automatically more expensive in a iScotland. The standard of life and cost of living could well be better in a iScotland how do you know that wouldn't be the case. of course you don't. The point of Independence is to have control of our own affairs and make the decisions for the benefits of all living here. So lets leave out the silly point scoring such as your wee list of retail index of 2025 in an Independent Scotland.

PS your far to sensitive for this board you know. So you can't answer any of my questions, is that what you're saying ? Every question I have asked is unanswerable ?

Me angry ? Not at all, you just made me realise you are just like all the freedom fighters which I like to call separatist phuck pigs :)

stewarty27
20-10-2016, 10:58 AM
So you can't answer any of my questions, is that what you're saying ? Every question I have asked is unanswerable ?

Me angry ? Not at all, you just made me realise you are just like all the freedom fighters which I like to call separatist phuck pigs :)

Here's a novel idea Bodie why don't take some time and open mindedly and objectively try and answer your own question from the separatist phuck pig perspective.

spameater1
20-10-2016, 11:46 AM
So you can't answer any of my questions, is that what you're saying ? Every question I have asked is unanswerable ?

Re answering questions,

1/ I'm sick of telling you I couldn't care less if there is another Referendum,if it happens it happens.

2/ How can I answer questions about something that has never happened before,unlike yourself the Political Guru of Fitba Mad who can see into the future and knows every single thing that is going to happen in the event of an Independence win.(Only the negatives,no positives)

3/How come your irrational fear for the future of your family doesn't seem to apply to the mess that is Brexit?

Bodie80
22-10-2016, 12:57 PM
Here's a novel idea Bodie why don't take some time and open mindedly and objectively try and answer your own question from the separatist phuck pig perspective. Why, is it because you have no answers for any of my questions ? Surely you can answer even one of them ? :? Maybe Disco Buc can help ?

Bodie80
22-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Re answering questions,

3/How come your irrational fear for the future of your family doesn't seem to apply to the mess that is Brexit? 1- okay
2- I don't know what will happen so am asking the questions to the people that do want it to happen what will happen
3- I trust the government will get a good deal for Britain

stewarty27
22-10-2016, 01:43 PM

Cheers

OK Ok you have beaten me into submission in true project fear style. so here go's one by one.

1 The bawbee.
2 twa bucks tae the bawbee
3 you would have no mortgage as the country will be nationalising all Tory hoose owners.
4 The Scottish national bank would be offering 7.5% as opposed to the 0000.01 % your getting now.
5 That would be left up to you pay what you want.
6 As 6
7 You would have to ask Arnold Clark that one
8 Again old Arnie will sort you out.
9 Fuel would be free as we have tonnes of peat and the technology to make it work
10 You would pay a wee bit more for Yorkshire puddings but Haggis, porridge and fry ups would be much cheaper.
11 The government would subsidise all Tartan Troos and anyone but England T Shirts.
12 Much cheaper as a result of Q9 answer.
13 Fife Drum and Claymore
14 30.236 bawbees
15 Don't think we would use this "defence source" gadget thingy. Just the Claymore.
16 That would be left to the individual. Personally I fancy a Uzbekistan one.
17 4 bawbees each
18 N/A as no one will be ill in the land of milk and honey
19 The will all be transformed into Gaelic Grammar Schools
20 We would have a one stop shop costing 73.000 Bawbees
21 We will all have to work that bit harder. 10 hour overtime each should see that 10~% vanish forever.
22 I'm sure our good neighbours England will continue to prop us up Independence should make no difference to this arrangement.

Cheers Stewarty :D

Bodie80
23-10-2016, 01:47 PM
OK Ok you have beaten me into submission in true project fear style. so here go's one by one.

1 The bawbee.
2 twa bucks tae the bawbee
3 you would have no mortgage as the country will be nationalising all Tory hoose owners.
4 The Scottish national bank would be offering 7.5% as opposed to the 0000.01 % your getting now.
5 That would be left up to you pay what you want.
6 As 6
7 You would have to ask Arnold Clark that one
8 Again old Arnie will sort you out.
9 Fuel would be free as we have tonnes of peat and the technology to make it work
10 You would pay a wee bit more for Yorkshire puddings but Haggis, porridge and fry ups would be much cheaper.
11 The government would subsidise all Tartan Troos and anyone but England T Shirts.
12 Much cheaper as a result of Q9 answer.
13 Fife Drum and Claymore
14 30.236 bawbees
15 Don't think we would use this "defence source" gadget thingy. Just the Claymore.
16 That would be left to the individual. Personally I fancy a Uzbekistan one.
17 4 bawbees each
18 N/A as no one will be ill in the land of milk and honey
19 The will all be transformed into Gaelic Grammar Schools
20 We would have a one stop shop costing 73.000 Bawbees
21 We will all have to work that bit harder. 10 hour overtime each should see that 10~% vanish forever.
22 I'm sure our good neighbours England will continue to prop us up Independence should make no difference to this arrangement.

Cheers Stewarty :DProject fear XD At least it's not project bullsh1t

The sad thing is we would probably be better off if these answers came true if independence ever happened to the bullsh1t we are fed from the SNP

Cheers Bodie :D

Taintedice
23-10-2016, 03:47 PM
3- I trust the government will get a good deal for Britainbased on what? we've already seen the pound collapsing to levels never seen in 30 years, you don't think that's going to have a knock-on on prices in the short, medium and long-term? The UK government is also at war with the Bank Of England and the EU, you must be really naive if you trust a bunch of right-wing loonies.

Bodie80
24-10-2016, 10:29 AM
based on what? we've already seen the pound collapsing to levels never seen in 30 years, you don't think that's going to have a knock-on on prices in the short, medium and long-term? The UK government is also at war with the Bank Of England and the EU, you must be really naive if you trust a bunch of right-wing loonies. I trust them more with our brexit negotiations than any left wing party and I also trust them with our economy.
Since they have been in government they have done a pretty good job in near impossible circumstances sorting out the mess the Labour Party left them

spameater1
24-10-2016, 10:40 AM
I trust them more with our brexit negotiations than any left wing party and I also trust them with our economy.
Since they have been in government they have done a pretty good job in near impossible circumstances sorting out the mess the Labour Party left them

Absolute rubbish,your hatred of the S.N.P supercedes any Political awareness or insight if you ever had any in the first place.

Taintedice
24-10-2016, 10:48 AM
I trust them more with our brexit negotiations than any left wing party and I also trust them with our economy.
Since they have been in government they have done a pretty good job in near impossible circumstances sorting out the mess the Labour Party left themso Cameron held a referendum as he thought he couldn't possibly lose. Then he did. This referendum was held for one reason only, to resolve a dispute in the tory party. So the tories were quite happy to risk the entire UK to solve a feud between Harrow and Eton, there was no exit plan from Leave, nothing. Now you trust them? You really are a phukkin belter.

Taintedice
24-10-2016, 10:50 AM
Absolute rubbish,your hatred of the S.N.P supercedes any Political awareness or insight if you ever had any in the first place.it's hatred of buc which drives him, the belter stalks buc everywhere he goes, absolutely pathetic.

Bodie80
24-10-2016, 10:51 AM
Absolute rubbish,your hatred of the S.N.P supercedes any Political awareness or insight if you ever had any in the first place. It's not rubbish, yes you are correct I despise the SNP, wrong it doesn't supersede any political awareness or insight that I have always had.

That was a poor post Spameater.

Bodie80
24-10-2016, 10:54 AM
it's hatred of buc which drives him, the belter stalks buc everywhere he goes, absolutely pathetic. I don't hate Buc, I don't know the man but I do hate his political views and the way he keeps slating our nations flag, how he keeps posting links to wings over Scotland, the National or whatever suits his agenda

Bodie80
24-10-2016, 10:55 AM
so Cameron held a referendum as he thought he couldn't possibly lose. Then he did. This referendum was held for one reason only, to resolve a dispute in the tory party. So the tories were quite happy to risk the entire UK to solve a feud between Harrow and Eton, there was no exit plan from Leave, nothing. Now you trust them? You really are a phukkin belter.
The country is in the position it is and I do trust the government we have to do what is best for the uk over any left wing party

Taintedice
24-10-2016, 11:00 AM
It's not rubbish, yes you are correct I despise the SNP, wrong it doesn't supersede any political awareness or insight that I have always had.

That was a poor post Spameater.you said on the other thread you had no interest in politics until the referendum in Scotland kicked off, which is it?

Taintedice
24-10-2016, 11:02 AM
I don't hate Buc, I don't know the man but I do hate his political views and the way he keeps slating our nations flag, how he keeps posting links to wings over Scotland, the National or whatever suits his agendayou called him a liar on a sticky thread which will now always be there, you are an incredibly bitter individual, what exactly went on with you and him on the other forum :s

Bodie80
24-10-2016, 11:03 AM
you said on the other thread you had no interest in politics until the referendum in Scotland kicked off, which is it? I said I didn't have as much interest in politics as I have now

Bodie80
24-10-2016, 11:06 AM
you called him a liar on a sticky thread which will now always be there, you are an incredibly bitter individual, what exactly went on with you and him on the other forum :s He's called me a liar and many other things. I've pulled him up for lieing. He said he was done with this board and then he posts on it. I really couldn't care less if it will always be there. I'm certainly not bitter but I do hate the way that he keeps posting the same thing that he knows offends me. I would say it's him that's the bitter one

Taintedice
24-10-2016, 11:13 AM
butchers apron butchers apron XD

Bodie80
24-10-2016, 11:38 AM
butchers apron butchers apron XD You are better than that Taintedice

Taintedice
24-10-2016, 12:18 PM
No I'm not. I hate that flag, it's a symbol of xenophobic English nationalism/racism, used only in Scotland by hun vermin or sectarian loyalist scum.

stewarty27
24-10-2016, 01:14 PM
"The Butcher's Apron" is not a term that the Scottish self-determination movement invented. The British Empire with brutal and violent oppression colonized over 57 countries. None of the countries asked to be colonized and most of them had to resort to bloody and violent insurgency to drive the British out and gain their freedom/independence back.

To the majority of those colonized the Union Jack was known as the 'Butchers Apron'.

Bodie80
25-10-2016, 10:40 AM
No I'm not. I hate that flag, it's a symbol of xenophobic English nationalism/racism, used only in Scotland by hun vermin or sectarian loyalist scum. What I meant Taintedice were you were better than using that term to make fun or offend me.
I know you don't like the union flag.
And I use the flag in Scotland and I'm not a Rangers supporter or am I a sectarian loyalist. I'm a Dundee supporter who has no interest in any religion.

Bodie80
25-10-2016, 10:41 AM
"The Butcher's Apron" is not a term that the Scottish self-determination movement invented. The British Empire with brutal and violent oppression colonized over 57 countries. None of the countries asked to be colonized and most of them had to resort to bloody and violent insurgency to drive the British out and gain their freedom/independence back.

To the majority of those colonized the Union Jack was known as the 'Butchers Apron'. Thanks for your opinionated history lesson :)

Taintedice
25-10-2016, 12:09 PM
What I meant Taintedice were you were better than using that term to make fun or offend me.
I know you don't like the union flag.
And I use the flag in Scotland and I'm not a Rangers supporter or am I a sectarian loyalist. I'm a Dundee supporter who has no interest in any religion.I use it to wipe my arse. You get a roll of UJ bog paper when you join the SNP.

Bodie80
25-10-2016, 02:40 PM
I use it to wipe my arse. You get a roll of UJ bog paper when you join the SNP. XD
Just like I use the Saltire with yes graffitied on it :)

Taintedice
26-10-2016, 04:24 PM
The saltire is the flag of an independent Scotland, which was fought and died for. You shouldn't use it for anything :(

JackSnakes
31-10-2016, 12:44 PM

Cheers

One of the most facile posts on this or any other board for a long time.
An utter nonsense from almost the first line to the last.