PDA

View Full Version : Really Tough Times For The DABs...

noahrab
17-10-2016, 08:57 PM
Even wee flowers made an appearance XD

Taintedice
17-10-2016, 09:11 PM
I heard they've just made the top 4 in the 2nd-tier, is that true?

Red_Zeppelin
17-10-2016, 09:19 PM
how did the latest display go?

XD

noahrab
18-10-2016, 04:59 AM
Remember the display at Dumbarton...in a ground with only 1 stand XD XD XD

Think they got pumped that day.

psych
18-10-2016, 06:40 AM
7 new players in the team on Saturday and still gelling in. Despite this only 3 points off top. We will only get better. Where are Dundee in the Premiership?

Taintedice
18-10-2016, 08:09 AM
In the Premiership. Thanks for playing.

noahrab
18-10-2016, 10:21 AM
In the Premiership. Thanks for playing.

XD XD XD

This game is too phuckin easy.

Taintedice
18-10-2016, 11:47 AM
Can't believe they're getting excited about being in the top 4. Mind when Dundee went down in 2005, started off top then finished 9th.

psych
18-10-2016, 05:12 PM
Where are Dundee in the Premiership?

In the Premiership

Is that supposed to make sense? :O

Taintedice
18-10-2016, 05:51 PM
Does it make sense that froots were claiming they could escape relegation when they went bottom until they were officially relegated at Dens yet Dundee are relegated in October. Dundee are in the Premiership, that is all you need to know.

noahrab
18-10-2016, 09:12 PM
Does it make sense that froots were claiming they could escape relegation when they went bottom until they were officially relegated at Dens yet Dundee are relegated in October. Dundee are in the Premiership, that is all you need to know.

Cannae believe this wee phanny is still coming back for more XD XD XD

Taintedice
19-10-2016, 07:11 AM
'He Does What He Wants' back in the news, wonder how that measures up against 'balkan gangsters'. The OJ Simpson of Tannadice :( hopefully the woman involved gets the result she deserves this time.

Taintedice
19-10-2016, 10:45 PM
'He Does What He Wants' back in the news, wonder how that measures up against 'balkan gangsters'. The OJ Simpson of Tannadice :( hopefully the woman involved gets the result she deserves this time.
david goodwillie in court on civil charges, where is stokedab now, if he wants credibility, make a comment here. don't expect it, he's too busy sucking walloper c0ck, the sevcoDAB alliance in full flow :(

stokearab
19-10-2016, 11:03 PM
In desperation reach for the Goodwillie card eh

Boy might be guilty for all I know. Or not. CGAF

stokearab
19-10-2016, 11:06 PM
david goodwillie in court on civil charges, where is stokedab now, if he wants credibility, make a comment here. don't expect it, he's too busy sucking walloper c0ck, the sevcoDAB alliance in full flow :(

Are you really comparing an allegation of rape, yet to be proved in a criminal or civil court, to a paramilitary warlord who killed thousands of unarmed men women and children?

stokearab
19-10-2016, 11:09 PM
I like this thread better than the Bobby C0cks............................... :)
Can we keep it at number one for christmas

Taintedice
19-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Are you really comparing an allegation of rape, yet to be proved in a criminal or civil court, to a paramilitary warlord who killed thousands of unarmed men women and children?why are huns and dabs total mentalists over a wee club like dundee, to the point they defend criminals and rapists, dundee are a wee club, why would you have so much pain as to defend rapists and at the same time having a breakdown. Dundee FC killed thousands of people, seriously, what is stokedab about

stokearab
19-10-2016, 11:33 PM
why are huns and dabs total mentalists over a wee club like dundee, to the point they defend criminals and rapists, dundee are a wee club, why would you have so much pain as to defend rapists and at the same time having a breakdown. Dundee FC killed thousands of people, seriously, what is stokedab about

Tainted have you had one red bull too many? I never said Dundee FC killed anybody and I never defended any rapist, accused or convicted. I said I couldn't GAF whether Goodwillie is innocent or guilty and I said Arkan was a warlord who had links to Di Stefano.

Chill out. Banter ffs

noahrab
20-10-2016, 04:58 AM
Tainted have you had one red bull too many? I never said Dundee FC killed anybody and I never defended any rapist, accused or convicted. I said I couldn't GAF whether Goodwillie is innocent or guilty and I said Arkan was a warlord who had links to Di Stefano.

Chill out. Banter ffs

StokeDAB couldn't give a phuck whether someone got raped or not.

Its all just banter.

Ends all doubt about who has the worst fans.

Taintedice
20-10-2016, 07:23 AM

Chill out. Banter ffskeep defending a rapist, it's what you do.

stokearab
20-10-2016, 08:22 PM
keep defending a rapist, it's what you do.

I woudn't ever defend a rapist, and I wouldn't defend David Goodwillie if he was one. Currently he is not. What I said was I couldn't GAF about David Goodwillie. Entirely different but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Unless you're trolling for a reaction?
Or just trying to change the subject eh?

Bottom, but your team is playing great right?

Taintedice
20-10-2016, 08:58 PM
The Criminal Injuries Compensation Board think he is. Do they normally pay out where no crime is committed? Facts are the huns wanted him and the charges were dropped. Rangers and Dundee United, two pigs in a sty, rolling about in the dirt.

stokearab
20-10-2016, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE=Taintedice;38306370]The Criminal Injuries Compensation Board think he is. Do they normally pay out where no crime is committed? Facts are the huns wanted him and the charges were dropped. Rangers and Dundee United, two pigs in a sty, rolling about in the dirt.[/QUOTE

I would invite you for a duel of wit and humour but I notice you are unarmed

Taintedice
20-10-2016, 10:10 PM
Says the belter who can't even master the quote function XD

stokearab
20-10-2016, 10:33 PM
Says the belter who can't even master the quote function XD

You and your pal are so obsessed with hate for everything United that you can't debate your own team. It's there for everyone to see. Was hoping for better but sometimes you're just disappointed.

stokearab
20-10-2016, 10:37 PM
The Criminal Injuries Compensation Board think he is. Do they normally pay out where no crime is committed? Facts are the huns wanted him and the charges were dropped. Rangers and Dundee United, two pigs in a sty, rolling about in the dirt.

So in your opinion he's slightly guilty then? Not quite but nearly. Edging closer. Haha you f ucking wish. As I said before I don't really care but just to add to your bitterness I hope the Civil case fails.

Taintedice
20-10-2016, 11:24 PM
You and your pal are so obsessed with hate for everything United that you can't debate your own team. It's there for everyone to see. Was hoping for better but sometimes you're just disappointed.I have no idea what 'United' are. I just know they are in a different league to my club and have fake colours, fake fans, fake history.

Taintedice
20-10-2016, 11:26 PM
So in your opinion he's slightly guilty then? Not quite but nearly. Edging closer. Haha you f ucking wish. As I said before I don't really care but just to add to your bitterness I hope the Civil case fails.as one of the singers of 'he does who he wants', I'm sure you are. Your horrible club signed a rapist but you do all you can to deflect, worse than your govan cousins

stokearab
20-10-2016, 11:48 PM
as one of the singers of 'he does who he wants', I'm sure you are. Your horrible club signed a rapist but you do all you can to deflect, worse than your govan cousins

You need to seek help. You think United are linked to Govan? You're a bit mental laddie. But I now understand why you are here. Pick up that phone :) You'll feel better.

Taintedice
21-10-2016, 12:02 AM
54iq is up your bum, you're up his bum. What other conclusion is to be drawn? You are a govanite, I'm that shocked I'm having to lie down.

Taintedice
21-10-2016, 12:03 AM
By the way, when is Tannadice being renamed Murray Towers. David Murray built the place, after all.

noahrab
21-10-2016, 05:01 AM
I woudn't ever defend a rapist, and I wouldn't defend David Goodwillie if he was one. Currently he is not. What I said was I couldn't GAF about David Goodwillie. Entirely different but I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Unless you're trolling for a reaction?
Or just trying to change the subject eh?

Bottom, but your team is playing great right?

What you posted was 'I couldn't give a phuck if he was guilty or innocent'.

Pretty clear cut.

You then posted 'I hope the civil case fails'.

We know where your sympathies lie.

You, yer club and Goodwillie deserve each other.

Taintedice
21-10-2016, 06:58 AM
Hopefully stokedab apologises to the forum for some of his comments last night.

noahrab
21-10-2016, 07:39 AM
Hopefully stokedab apologises to the forum for some of his comments last night.

Somehow I doubt it.

This would be a better place if he phucked off back to DABmad.

ootdoor
22-10-2016, 06:54 PM
They know what they sang....erseholes! Speaking of them, haven't seen Belhaven Laing in a while, the big bald ****ehouse must still be picking on women on Twitter. #purefanny

54FairAndSquare
24-10-2016, 08:54 PM
as one of the singers of 'he does who he wants', I'm sure you are. Your horrible club signed a rapist but you do all you can to deflect, worse than your govan cousins

I don’t think Dundee fans are in any position to talk about other teams' players crimes. ***ual or otherwise

Taintedice
24-10-2016, 09:00 PM
Yup, not gay at all XD