PDA

View Full Version : Forgot my

Disco Buc
18-10-2016, 05:06 AM
Password again made worse by my original email log in address crashing had to rejoin..:?

Ed won't get rid of me that quickly.:O

Pacman1903
18-10-2016, 05:08 AM
Welcome aboard Dico Buc. Any new members are more than welcome ;D

Disco Buc
18-10-2016, 05:08 AM
Here's a cracking song . He certainly has all the moves

https://youtu.be/psFQMKcsIF8

Disco Buc
18-10-2016, 05:11 AM
Welcome aboard Dico Buc. Any new members are more than welcome ;D

Thanks Pacman :)
You are up early nice one. I really need to get myself organised I forget where I put my keys or anything else I lay down this is the second time I've mucked up my password .
If it weren't for my wife keeping on top of me I'd be the most disorganised person on planet earth .:)
Thanks for welcoming me in

Pacman1903
18-10-2016, 05:15 AM
I could make crude joke about one line in the above :O

My shifts are 6.30-18.30, hence the early rise

Disco Buc
18-10-2016, 05:23 AM
I could make crude joke about one line in the above :O

My shifts are 6.30-18.30, hence the early rise

12 hour shift that's hard work. Mind you I'm starting to do a we bit of work myself again was getting bored in retirement.
Got a boiler change to price on Thursday for an ex Aberdeen p!ayer.
The other thing is my gas safe runs out on January I'm going to renew it .it's not cheap £1600.
But it's good to have .

Pacman1903
18-10-2016, 05:26 AM
12 hour shift that's hard work.

Got a boiler change to price on Thursday for an ex Aberdeen p!ayer.

Getting even harder now as summers coming in so the suns starting to rear its head.

Is it Leon Mike?

Disco Buc
18-10-2016, 06:21 AM
Getting even harder now as summers coming in so the suns starting to rear its head.

Is it Leon Mike?

Not seen him Leon Mike for a while .he's a good poster I remember that.

Edit sorry I can see where you are coming from can't really say who it is as yet..
He also played for Scotland in one of the age groups .

Rochead
18-10-2016, 07:48 AM
Password again made worse by my original email log in address crashing had to rejoin..:?

Ed won't get rid of me that quickly.:O

All new members welcome. There was a guy with a similar name as yours but he seems s to have disappeared, no loss actually, his politics were all to pot, a crazy SNP member who actually thought Scotland would be better out of the UK. Just you stick with me pal, follow my lead in which way to vote, you won't go far wrong. ;D;D

Disco Buc
18-10-2016, 08:47 AM
All new members welcome. There was a guy with a similar name as yours but he seems s to have disappeared, no loss actually, his politics were all to pot, a crazy SNP member who actually thought Scotland would be better out of the UK. Just you stick with me pal, follow my lead in which way to vote, you won't go far wrong. ;D;D

Oh :?:)
It's me I've got more user names than a Tory party fox chasing bank hiding overseas toff.

Disco Buc
18-10-2016, 08:53 AM
I thought I had friends on here .

Gene Chandler at his best with this one.

https://youtu.be/2xwL-7fKKUE

Rochead
18-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Oh :?:)
It's me I've got more user names than a Tory party fox chasing bank hiding overseas toff.

Oh! Who would have guessed it was the real Buc. :O :)

Stef
18-10-2016, 11:20 AM
I've met KC outta the Sunshine band

Disco Buc
18-10-2016, 01:32 PM

Aye he looks a character there's a video of him performing that hit on YouTube not that long ago Stef albeit he's rather on the heavy side nowadays but he certainly oozes character.
Love his style.

Edit to say how did he come across ....He looks as though he'd be good fun to be with Stef.

scobiemacd
18-10-2016, 05:50 PM
I mind when it was buc123. You're the Tracey Barlow of this board buc. (disco buc) :)

Disco Buc
18-10-2016, 06:51 PM
I mind when it was buc123. You're the Tracey Barlow of this board buc. (disco buc) :)

Lol 123 buc��

Aye 521 buc.. buc and now Disco Buc.
But I've always been a buc I've never been good at passwords the only thing I'm good at is speaking rubbish :?

Disco Buc
18-10-2016, 06:55 PM
One for the lads wait till you see these two stunners dancing half way through and the one in the blonde hair ..:O
A we treat for putting up with me.

https://youtu.be/iNLXxDMxe18

InLudoVeritas
18-10-2016, 10:41 PM

[pedant]KC wasn't really in the Sunshine Band though was he?[ /pedant]

:P

sorry

:)

InLudoVeritas
18-10-2016, 10:42 PM
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, now
Disco Buc, Disco Buc
Disco, Disco Buc

Stef
20-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Aye he looks a character there's a video of him performing that hit on YouTube not that long ago Stef albeit he's rather on the heavy side nowadays but he certainly oozes character.
Love his style.

Edit to say how did he come across ....He looks as though he'd be good fun to be with Stef.

It was many years ago and I was still at school. He appeared in our "backy" in Kincorth, introduced himself and said he was looking for Fred (neighbor). I pointed out Fred's mums house and he knocked on the door. Fred had already moved into his own place but his mum took KC in gave him a cup o' tea and biscuits and Freds new address. Fred later explained who the bloke was as I didn't know. Freds mum said he was a toff

Disco Buc
20-10-2016, 12:59 PM
It was many years ago and I was still at school. He appeared in our "backy" in Kincorth, introduced himself and said he was looking for Fred (neighbor). I pointed out Fred's mums house and he knocked on the door. Fred had already moved into his own place but his mum took KC in gave him a cup o' tea and biscuits and Freds new address. Fred later explained who the bloke was as I didn't know. Freds mum said he was a toff

I just knew he'd be a toff of a bloke . Good story Stef.

scobiemacd
20-10-2016, 05:08 PM
Ahh the old "I'm just looking for Fred " story. The classic cover story of guys stealing underwear from washing lines.

Possibly.

Disco Buc
20-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Ahh the old "I'm just looking for Fred " story. The classic cover story of guys stealing underwear from washing lines.

Possibly.

Lol
Never thought in that . In my day it was nicking Wranglers and Ben Sherman's aff the washing line .
And no I didn't do it but knew guys that did.
:O

elginred
20-10-2016, 06:51 PM

Out of interest,why was KC looking for Fred from Kincorth in the first place?

Disco Buc
20-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Out of interest,why was KC looking for Fred from Kincorth in the first place?

Well I like KC I think he's looking for his mate do some catching up must have been a huge effort for him to come to Aberdeen Kincorth of all places. Shows what a nice lad he is.
Not sure how many folk would put an effort like that

scobiemacd
20-10-2016, 07:54 PM
Fair point Buc. When I was growing up there was a strange looking dude in my neighbour's garden, (whose underwear was out drying on the line ).My dad questioned what he was doing there . He replied " Erm.,,, I'm that Errol Brown out of Hot Chocolate . I'm just looking for Fred ."

Disco Buc
20-10-2016, 08:01 PM
Fair point Buc. When I was growing up there was a strange looking dude in my neighbour's garden, (whose underwear was out drying on the line ).My dad questioned what he was doing there . He replied " Erm.,,, I'm that Errol Brown out of Hot Chocolate . I'm just looking for Fred ."

Errol Broon loved his music not sure about his exploits though :)

Pacman1903
20-10-2016, 08:41 PM
fair point buc. When i was growing up there was a strange looking dude in my neighbour's garden, (whose underwear was out drying on the line ).my dad questioned what he was doing there . He replied " erm.,,, i'm that errol brown out of hot chocolate . I'm just looking for fred ."

Stef
20-10-2016, 08:52 PM
There is a bit more to the story but I'm nae tellin' it now.
What I will say is Fred from Kincorth is the Fred who was a co-owner of One-Up Records in Belmont Street.
The guy caught in the washing lines was Feel Kenny fae Cruikshank Crescent ;)

Pacman1903
21-10-2016, 05:14 AM
Fred who was a co-owner of One-Up Records

Legend