PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Putin

Disco Buc
25-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Here's something to think about.

https://youtu.be/-KHCNk9BYy4

Good to see the smug BBC getting ripped apart..

Just like to know what you guys think of him. Is he a threat to worldwide peace.

mondo_notion
25-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Here's something to think about.

https://youtu.be/-KHCNk9BYy4

Good to see the smug BBC getting ripped apart..

Just like to know what you guys think of him. Is he a threat to worldwide peace.

Interesting piece there disco pistol. Obviously we are getting fed a lot of anti-russian propaganda, stepped up even more so in the last 2 or 3 years including the plane that was shot down over Ukraine. Who was it? We are told it was them, they say it wasn't. We will never know. Must be honest and say I just don't give a sh*t now. We are spun lie after lie and I feel I am happier when I don't bother with it.

Pacman1903
25-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Nae a fan of is hunting hobbies

Disco Buc
25-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Nae a fan of is hunting hobbies

What type of hunting does he do Pacman.

Disco Buc
25-10-2016, 08:22 PM
]Interesting piece there disco pistol. Obviously we are getting fed a lot of anti-russian propaganda, stepped up even more so in the last 2 or 3 years including the plane that was shot down over Ukraine. Who was it? We are told it was them, they say it wasn't. We will never know. Must be honest and say I just don't give a sh*t now. We are spun lie after lie and I feel I am happier when I don't bother with it.[/QUOTE]

Aye mondo agree with you.
That's a new one for me disco pistol brought a smile to my face .

Pacman1903
25-10-2016, 09:06 PM
What type of hunting does he do Pacman.

Anything that runs wild in Russia. Seen numerous photos of him with trophy bears. C@nt

Disco Buc
26-10-2016, 04:17 AM
Anything that runs wild in Russia. Seen numerous photos of him with trophy bears. C@nt

Now that does pea me off.no idea why folk want to go and shoot animals dead and trophy them it's not as though it was as fair fight
A bullet to the head the pride in that eh.

Pacman1903
26-10-2016, 04:39 AM
Now that does pea me off.no idea why folk want to go and shoot animals dead and trophy them it's not as though it was as fair fight
A bullet to the head the pride in that eh.

Aye if he killed it man-o v bear-o after it attacked you then take pride in the fact you kicked a bear to death. That's some feat but shooting it. Dinna get me started on hunting. Ive fallen out with a yank on board here (well he fell out with me) because I told him "hunting was for c@nts" and "I hope all hunters get eaten"

Disco Buc
26-10-2016, 07:32 AM
Aye if he killed it man-o v bear-o after it attacked you then take pride in the fact you kicked a bear to death. That's some feat but shooting it. Dinna get me started on hunting. Ive fallen out with a yank on board here (well he fell out with me) because I told him "hunting was for c@nts" and "I hope all hunters get eaten"

Hunting is indeed for chunts it's one of the few things that do get my back up . The others are racists and anything involving cruelty of innocent animals.

sheepcrooky
28-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Putin is now "Man of the Year" for 17 (?) years in a row in Russia. He must be ace.

The_Verninator
28-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Putin's the man

Every country needs a despot once in a while - Russia are used to them

We had Thatcher

Disco Buc
28-10-2016, 07:25 PM
Putin is now "Man of the Year" for 17 (?) years in a row in Russia. He must be ace.

If the votes not rigged that's some achievement.

Balanbam00
30-10-2016, 08:54 AM
Disco: ''Just like to know what you guys think of him. Is he a threat to worldwide peace."

It might be worthwhile looking at his objectives first in the Middle East? Putin is going to shoot the 'hell' out of Syria,he is well bent on making himself a foothold there. Helping Syria's Assad would aim to put him firmly in charge. Nothings is done for free ,we do things out of self interest. Putin would ask for a port for his ships on the Mediterranean, therefore his fleet, warships etc can not be hindered in the Bosporus by NATO even blocked ,thats his entrance to the Med. He wants trade especially with him having the technology, weapons and air defence systems. Not only Syria ,but he would court Iran as well,both country's having oil. If Syria and Iran get such weapons etc ,so will the Hezbullah group linked to Syria and ****e Iran.in Lebanon and possibly hold units near the Golan heights in the south western flank of Syria. This would be a problem for Israel,as Israel could be attacked on 3 fronts (the south , north and north east). Of course the already existing war of words between Shia Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia,and Iran now being stockpiled with weapons would cause the Saudis to be concerned too. At present the Saudis are in conflict with Shia groups ( Houthis ) supported by Iran in the Yemen. In short the scene is ready for a huge conflict ....... "Que Sera, Sera''