PDA

View Full Version : Gollum

thegrunter
26-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Is he inept or corrupt or both?

I suspect there is a very good chance he will be appointed for the Final and if so there is a good chance he will ensure it is over before it starts .Quickest straight red card in history . Probably Considine and pen.

Given his "leanings" we should have some argument for him not presiding over this game but clearly that will not be taken into account.

I wonder what the outcry would be if a NE ref was appointed!

Mason89
26-10-2016, 09:46 AM
This is just another in a long line of things our club could do to improve the game, without it costing a penny. Arkwright & Levein retired McCurry. It can be done

Feck_the_Huns
26-10-2016, 10:51 AM
This is just another in a long line of things our club could do to improve the game, without it costing a penny. Arkwright & Levein retired McCurry. It can be done

But then the SFA will point to the pen we got from Collum at Killie last month that never was.

He's sh1te for everybody, although mainly us.

Mason89
26-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Yep, which means there would be a great deal of support from around the league. Hearts certainly loathe him almost as much as us. If he gets the final, there should be an official complaint from the club.

campervanbethoven
26-10-2016, 11:21 AM
But then the SFA will point to the pen we got from Collum at Killie last month that never was.

He's sh1te for everybody, although mainly us.
Aye, just actually posted on a different site about the fact he was the one that gave us a debatable pen against Killie earlier int he month. Wonder if it had any bearing on the decision last night.
Other site's much better, I can swear about the caaaaant a lot easier on it!!

Rochead
26-10-2016, 11:32 AM
He is simply a very poor referee who has been promoted away beyond his capabilities. Many teams have suffered through his incompetence, a good referee should be largely anonymous during a game, the vitriol he got last night was well deserved.

The question is why do SFA persist in using that inept clown?

therealsouthstander
26-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Not only is he a Grade 1 arsehole he's a grade 1 FIFA Referee!!

That beggars belief

Aldo1983
26-10-2016, 12:14 PM
I don't believe he has an agenda he's just pish. Madden is the biggest blue nose you will meet but he's had some bad decisions go against sevco by him.

I think collum would have given us a penalty last night had the only chance not been a ridiculous dive from Logan.

RedStarTorphins
26-10-2016, 12:18 PM
I've said it many times before, we as a club are far too soft.
Whilst I wouldn't want us to be perceived as the Dhims are (whinging c unts with a huge persecution complex) I think we have to make an exception with Collum.
If he isn't a cheat, it's one helluva co incidence that almost every time he referees us, he makes game changing decisions, 95% of which are against us.
We definitely should complain publicly if he gets the final.
His Celtic allegiances aren't exactly hidden, particularly given his background.
He looks like the type that's been bullied at school, been tampered with by a priest, or had his toffee apple taken off him at Codonas as a kid.
We should complain like Hearts did, & like the Dhims have done in the past.
Sadly we're spineless. We won't.

RedStarTorphins
26-10-2016, 12:19 PM
I don't believe he has an agenda he's just pish. Madden is the biggest blue nose you will meet but he's had some bad decisions go against sevco by him.

I think collum would have given us a penalty last night had the only chance not been a ridiculous dive from Logan.

.... that was a dive, but McLean being wrestled to the ground was 5 times the penalty the bead rattling c unt gave Hamilton

RedStarTorphins
26-10-2016, 12:22 PM
He is simply a very poor referee who has been promoted away beyond his capabilities. Many teams have suffered through his incompetence, a good referee should be largely anonymous during a game, the vitriol he got last night was well deserved.

The question is why do SFA persist in using that inept clown?

He seems to crumble when he knows he's made a c unt of it.
He then loses the plot & get basic things wrong.
In the 2nd half his decisions bordered on insane.
The Accies boy blatantly & deliberately stuck his hand up when we took a throw in.
He saw it, gave the foul but didn't hook the boy for stopping the ball with his hand deliberately.
Cheat or inept?...

Jormungand
26-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Just seen the penalty decision. To be honest, I'm finding it difficult to care or get worked up about it any more. I'll be pleasantly surprised if he's permanently demoted for this, as he should be; surely he was on his last chance after the Hamilton-Dons game fae a couple o' seasons back, and the ICT-Dons game last season. But if nae then it just shows you that the game as it's currently managed isna worth getting invested in.

Mason89
26-10-2016, 12:51 PM
You expect referees to have the odd stinker, that's just part of the game. With Collum there's years of evidence to show that he's totally inept and in the case of one club, a bit dodgy. He was in charge of the Super Cup final which finished 5-4 & all the talk afterwards was still about him being a c*nt

It's about time something was done about him

Pacman1903
26-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Willie Collum isnt corrupt. Willie Collum is a f@cking terrible referee as he has shown against us, Hearts, Fenerbahce, The Arabs,Sevilla,Barcelona,Killmarnock, Sevco, Falkirk, St Mirren, Motherwell and even the pigs. Thats just incidents i can remember off the top of my head

Hes publically been slated by Jim Jefferies,The magic Tw@t, Robbie Neilson in recent months and spanish news paper Marca describing his performance in the Super Cup as the worst they have ever seen.

He averages 10ish red cards a season. Compare that to the next highest average in Scotland which is Craig Thomson whos on 4 and we all talk about the "Thomson Show". Lets put it into perpsective. Thomson is far better to have than him.

And through all of this. What punishment has he seen.He had a month doing second tier fitba, which included an international week so he only did three games at that level. He is deemed acceptable by his bosses which is a f@cking gargantuan problem and another to the long list of SFA problems

Theres no agenda or conspiracy here. Hes just f@cking terrible and is allowed to be.

thegrunter
26-10-2016, 03:49 PM
Willie Collum isnt corrupt. Willie Collum is a f@cking terrible referee as he has shown against us, Hearts, Fenerbahce, The Arabs,Sevilla,Barcelona,Killmarnock, Sevco, Falkirk, St Mirren, Motherwell and even the pigs. Thats just incidents i can remember off the top of my head

Hes publically been slated by Jim Jefferies,The magic Tw@t, Robbie Neilson in recent months and spanish news paper Marca describing his performance in the Super Cup as the worst they have ever seen.

He averages 10ish red cards a season. Compare that to the next highest average in Scotland which is Craig Thomson whos on 4 and we all talk about the "Thomson Show". Lets put it into perpsective. Thomson is far better to have than him.

And through all of this. What punishment has he seen.He had a month doing second tier fitba, which included an international week so he only did three games at that level. He is deemed acceptable by his bosses which is a f@cking gargantuan problem and another to the long list of SFA problems

Theres no agenda or conspiracy here. Hes just f@cking terrible and is allowed to be.

... and will in all probability be given the League Cup Final>:(

Glasberdeen
26-10-2016, 03:57 PM
I've had a notion about this person for some time now, you know how when you sit your driving test there's the Theory side & then there's the Practical side.

Now Gollum on the football park (The Practical) is a disastrous mess, he frequently makes incorrect decisions, is petty & not respected by anyone. A car-crash if you will.

However i note he's a teacher by trade so you'd assume he must be academically quite clever when it comes to speaking about the game (& talking his way out of his latest f*ck-ups) so it strikes me that his ability to communicate his ideas at Seminars & impress folk in the Administration side of the game is what's elevated him to the position he's in.
Hence the Theory side is where he excels.

Either that or he's got compromising photos of Regan dressed as a girl guide.

He'll go down in history along the likes of Syme, Valentine & Mottram as utter scourges of AFC.

& finally, he's so dreadful he deserves his own song.

:star::star:

thebeachend
26-10-2016, 04:01 PM
haven't seen it.....is it mccoistesque from the skol cup final

Glasberdeen
26-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Oh aye, & a cyber-pint for the boy that shouted,

"Collum, yer Wife doesn't love yeh"

>:)

Pacman1903
26-10-2016, 05:24 PM
"It's not a penalty. It's the softest you'll see. I'm really disappointed it's been given." "It gives the home team a lift."

From Dereks gob

Pacman1903
26-10-2016, 05:30 PM
"If that was a penalty ,then McLean getting hauled to the ground is even more of a penalty"

Also from Dereks gob

He should have followed up with "the boys a f@cking walloper and its beggars belief that he is allowed to be anywhere near a f@cking fitba pitch, hes a w@nk"

mondo_notion
26-10-2016, 05:44 PM
"If that was a penalty ,then McLean getting hauled to the ground is even more of a penalty"

Also from Dereks gob

He should have followed up with "the boys a f@cking walloper and its beggars belief that he is allowed to be anywhere near a f@cking fitba pitch, hes a w@nk"

^^^^ Like button pressed.

sheepcrooky
26-10-2016, 09:53 PM

Also from Dereks gob

Hope that's about Gollum and not Kenny McLean :)

ByeByeScum2012
26-04-2018, 09:38 PM
Missed blatant handball for Marseilles first goal tonight then didn't give Salzburg stonewall penalty.

Absolute embarrassment of a referee.

InversneckieDob
26-04-2018, 09:47 PM
Missed blatant handball for Marseilles first goal tonight then didn't give Salzburg stonewall penalty.

Is that c u n t still getting games like that?

Pacman1903
27-04-2018, 05:12 AM
Is that c u n t still getting games like that?

Unfortunately yes. Unfortunately he is getting games in general

It was funny as I was doing a TRF bit (in work time of course) that included mentioning the fact he still has a license. Then this French dude (Marseille fan) Fahri came in asking about him as he had been appointed their ref last night. Fahri has a paranoia about refs. So I showed him what I was in the middle off, I let him read about Lazio v Fenerbahce and showed him the pen in the mouldy firm game that he had his back to. I guaranteed there would be a f@ck up of some sorts. So he went away to read about him and came back saying "this guy is a dick". Looks like he had his white specs on by the sounds of things so Fahri will be happy

Jupiter
27-04-2018, 05:21 PM

Salzburg should have 2 penalties.