PDA

View Full Version : Gary Glitter in a chilling

Disco Buc
31-10-2016, 06:11 AM
Moment.
Was going through YouTube some auld time 70s music and saw this unbelievable.

https://youtu.be/qZ2p8_4pqTI

Pacman1903
31-10-2016, 11:06 PM
Horrible man. The "sssh" says it all.

On a similar note theres a guy who works on my fpso. I saw him and commented to a guy in my department that " if you could draw a dirty old pa@do you would draw him". When i said that the guy i was speaking to said " check out his facebook" and showed me. Turns oot he left Aberdeen to live un Thailand and he has heaps of creepy pics with young girls over there. He supposedly thinks theres nothing wrong with it as its what goes over there. I dinna speak to the c@nt for the record

Disco Buc
01-11-2016, 06:00 AM
Aye good comment the shhhh did say it all.

I often wonder when a plane to Thailand full of middle aged men jump on that plane what their plans are.
But I do realise there's culture in Thailand and many do visit only for that experience. Be interesting to know what the hostess's really think. .

Pacman1903
01-11-2016, 07:26 AM
Aye good comment the shhhh did say it all.

I often wonder when a plane to Thailand full of middle aged men jump on that plane what their plans are.
But I do realise there's culture in Thailand and many do visit only for that experience. Be interesting to know what the hostess's really think. .

I bet the hostesses wont be thinking they are going to visit the Prasat Phimai, watch muay thai or ride elephants

Creepy b@stards

Disco Buc
01-11-2016, 04:44 PM
I bet the hostesses wont be thinking they are going to visit the Prasat Phimai, watch muay thai or ride elephants

Creepy b@stards

Yup I think they will talk among themselves from time to time during the flight .
I once knew a plumber who went there for 6 months I'd put nothing past him .

Disco Buc
01-11-2016, 04:46 PM
Plumbers are funny folk I think its the flux and working with asbestos during the 70s.