PDA

View Full Version : Just passing through....

seumasbhoy
01-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Cant believe this name and password still works.....lol.....who still posts here these days ?

supernotts5891
01-11-2016, 11:12 AM
Cant believe this name and password still works.....lol.....who still posts here these days ?

are you telling me you are incapable of reading other freds to find out who still posts on here? and any adult who types 'lol' is a knut, have a nice day.

seumasbhoy
01-11-2016, 11:37 AM
are you telling me you are incapable of reading other freds to find out who still posts on here? and any adult who types 'lol' is a knut, have a nice day.

Now that was just rude.

Sevvy too 2
01-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Welcome back pal.

JackSnakes
01-11-2016, 01:13 PM

Dafties fae Waleshire and some throbber that lives in a railway station - and a couple of huns and a herd of sheep who are keeping schtum since they got done over by the mighty Accies... XD

supernotts5891
01-11-2016, 05:23 PM
Now that was just rude.

I know :) don't take it to heart though,I'm a knut to everyone on here :)

Doctor_Death
03-11-2016, 10:22 PM
I know :) don't take it to heart though,I'm a knut :)

Honest if nothing else.

Taintedice
03-11-2016, 11:03 PM
Doctor Dumbo, daft hun ****, thinks its funny XD

supernotts5891
03-11-2016, 11:18 PM
Honest if nothing else.

I'm acting the knut on here, your not useful enough to be a knut as they are useful. ya that phucking dim, you walk past a food bank and laugh at them for having out of date food, while you help yaself to left overs in a bin thinking it's fresh food, ya manky phucking tramp.

Doctor_Death
04-11-2016, 04:38 PM
I'm acting the knut on here, your not useful enough to be a knut as they are useful. ya that phucking dim, you walk past a food bank and laugh at them for having out of date food, while you help yaself to left overs in a bin thinking it's fresh food, ya manky phucking tramp.

I know you trawl the internet for your unfunny quotes, and other things, but even you must see that you need new material, your starting to make Bob Hope look like a razor sharp radical comedian of this age.