No doubt Lambert will save them ?

Albionic68
05-11-2016, 05:44 PM
No doubt Lambert will save them ?

Just been named as their new boss.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37839003

phild
05-11-2016, 06:10 PM
Another Kenny Jackett, his better managerial days are far behind him.

ESBaggie41
05-11-2016, 10:52 PM
0:2 down to Derby great come on Derby ��

do not think we are in any position to knock other teams performances.
we could be joining them next season.B).

talkSAFT
06-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Make hay while the sun shines, ES. :)

WBA1955
06-11-2016, 02:14 PM
They have been trying to buy success with rich men's money for over 20 years now. It doesn't work.

WBA53
06-11-2016, 02:34 PM
ive heard they are looking for an interpreter so the players can understand his team talks :O

WBA53
06-11-2016, 02:35 PM
They have been trying to buy success with rich men's money for over 20 years now. It doesn't work.
abramovich etc?

Evewolf65
06-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Another Kenny Jackett, his better managerial days are far behind him.

Really? ;D marked 05/11/16

WBA1955
06-11-2016, 06:35 PM
abramovich etc?

It might work at a big club, but not a pretend one.

albion68
06-11-2016, 07:05 PM
It might work at a big club, but not a pretend one.. Steady on 55 the natives will be saying your a wind up merchant ,AGAIN.

9goals2hattricks3pen
07-11-2016, 11:54 AM
I see there is a Tony Pulis love in on the Dingle Mad Board. I suppose when you've been brought up on kick and rush football as they have you are less caring about what you watch than us more discerning Baggies.

BaggieBlood
07-11-2016, 06:10 PM
If the dings had won at reigning champions leicester the express and turd would have 96 page pullout special declaring the dingles as the "new champions of england".

Thelwell would be trying to arrange a game with real madrid to arrange another floodlit (subject to the illegal electric supply from asda not being discovered) european night to decide the "champions of the world" (subject to drought).

Such a game would give a new meaning to ronaldo and bale's diving.

If danny (needs a) bath doesn't lift the world cup after the game the 3,400 hardcore would boo him and chase him back to his brierley hill home shouting "we'm wolves, ain't we".

Acido
10-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Whenever I see the nickname 'Dingles'... I think its about my team because the other Yorkie teams gave us that name about 15 years ago lol.

BaggieBlood
10-11-2016, 11:16 PM
We've called them thieving dingles years before that acido.

Acido
10-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Where did it come from then Blood, obviously all nicknames come from somewhere dont they ? ;)

WBA53
11-11-2016, 12:07 AM
what p1$$ed me off on sunday after the leiscester game was radio WM shut down their sports phone in for the fans immediatley after the game.had it been a villa game or wilfs game they would have happily taken calls from the fans for an hour at least.radio WM so one eyed and biased its untrue

9goals2hattricks3pen
11-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Where did it come from then Blood, obviously all nicknames come from somewhere dont they ? ;)

I've always preferred Dogheads as a name for that lot as it's unique to them. In my family doghead also means lousy as in 'that was a doghead film' or 'that was a doghead meal'

My youngest has managed to educate his house sharing Uni mates into associating Wolves, Dogheads and lousy together. I was there when his Forest supporting mate came in and said 'that was a Doghead day'

Can't say I haven't brought them up right.

BaggieBlood
09-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Here's a more relevant post at 11.43am on 11/11/16.

Where is your criticism here BMG?

Baggiemadguern
10-11-2018, 09:12 AM
Here's a more relevant post at 11.43am on 11/11/16.

Where is your criticism here BMG?

Apoligies Baggieblood, what would you like me to say?

You call me a shadow dweller on a previous post because I post infrequently and now I think you are suggesting I post and comment on everything.

Are you suggesting that you control how often I post and what threads I post on and the content I write? Your obsession with me is flattering. It appears I am your next quarry. I will not revert to twisting everything, lying, name calling or utilise profanities and vulgarity, so to that end, you are wasting your time. I will post whenever and whatever I like within the rules of this board, unlike some.

Interestingly, I note you have visited my profile page. (See below)

Recent Visitors
The last 7 visitor(s) to this page were:
9goals2hattricks3pen, BaggieBlood, Leicesterbaggie, PopArt, Prando, Q165, wbatillidie

Regards,
BMG

The Minn Junta
10-11-2018, 09:53 AM
Apoligies Baggieblood, what would you like me to say?

You call me a shadow dweller on a previous post because I post infrequently and now I think you are suggesting I post and comment on everything.

Are you suggesting that you control how often I post and what threads I post on and the content I write? Your obsession with me is flattering. It appears I am your next quarry. I will not revert to twisting everything, lying, name calling or utilise profanities and vulgarity, so to that end, you are wasting your time. I will post whenever and whatever I like within the rules of this board, unlike some.

Interestingly, I note you have visited my profile page. (See below)

Recent Visitors
The last 7 visitor(s) to this page were:
9goals2hattricks3pen, BaggieBlood, Leicesterbaggie, PopArt, Prando, Q165, wbatillidie

Regards,
BMG

I’m certainly not taking sides here BMG but I feel this is a good opportunity to explain why I probably appear as a visitor on so many posters’ profile pages. My iPad does a very irritating jumpy, hesitating screeny thingymajig when I touch the thread title and inadvertently touch the OP’s name which annoys the nadgers off me and may make seem like a stalker, which I am definitely NOT.:)

As an aside, Baggieblood, BMG, I get annoyed at times by 5hit I read on here, some people probably think I write 5hit, so what I’m big and ugly enough to deal with that, but I do know this, one day most of us will end up in a box on a conveyor belt heading for the exit. Time is precious, let’s not waste it lads.

Come on, let’s call a truce eh chaps?

Come on you Baggie boys tonight!

wbatillidie
10-11-2018, 01:01 PM
I’m certainly not taking sides here BMG but I feel this is a good opportunity to explain why I probably appear as a visitor on so many posters’ profile pages. My iPad does a very irritating jumpy, hesitating screeny thingymajig when I touch the thread title and inadvertently touch the OP’s name which annoys the nadgers off me and may make seem like a stalker, which I am definitely NOT.:)

As an aside, Baggieblood, BMG, I get annoyed at times by 5hit I read on here, some people probably think I write 5hit, so what I’m big and ugly enough to deal with that, but I do know this, one day most of us will end up in a box on a conveyor belt heading for the exit. Time is precious, let’s not waste it lads.

Okay I admit it I visited BMG’s profile page, what ya going to do about it eh, come on then let’s be having ya.
Sorry got a little carried away, it’s just that that if I read angry messages I get angry, come on then who you looking at, wanna fight, sorry, once again please accept my apologies, I must calm down!

Baggiemadguern
10-11-2018, 01:11 PM

Hello Min. Good advice, I have tried to keep it clean and understand other posters frustration. However, spreading our differences over several posts is not in the spirit of this board. I will not respond again to BB’s posts. I have made my position quite clear, so for me it is ended.

Regarding the matter of your iPad. I bought a new one between last Christmas and New year. Unfortunately I dropped it five weeks later and smashed the screen. It would have cost a couple of pounds less to have it repaired than to buy a new one. A chap locally did fix it for £60.00 but this of course nullified the guarantee. A few weeks later the screen started jumping and randomly selecting programs. It also started to randomly delete things and most worryingly started randomly surfing the web, thankfully it never selected dodgy sites.

I went back to using my old Samsung but buy the end of the week I came home to find a new iPad placed on the dinner table.

So I fully understand about jumping iPads and am content you are not a stalker ;)

Hopefully we will pull off a surprise win this evening.

Baggiemadguern
10-11-2018, 01:17 PM
Okay I admit it I visited BMG’s profile page, what ya going to do about it eh, come on then let’s be having ya.
Sorry got a little carried away, it’s just that that if I read angry messages I get angry, come on then who you looking at, wanna fight, sorry, once again please accept my apologies, I must calm down!

You wbatillIdie are also forgiven for visiting my profile. Can I mention, without you getting vexed, that Anger Management courses are available nationally, if you feel the need. ;D

The Minn Junta
10-11-2018, 01:41 PM

I’ll have a pint of whatever you’re drinking 😉