PDA

View Full Version : Yorkies

Pacman1903
05-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Today i was on the way up to Grantown-on-Spey. I hadnt eaten all day so i stopped to get a Snickers but there were neen. So i grabbed a Yorkie instead.

Once i was back in the motor i noticed that it was a Yorkie "Duo". More chocolate i thought.What a load of utter false advertising bollox. Yorkies used to be 6 pieces with Y-O-R-K-I-E spelt out. But when sweetieshrinkgate happened a Yorkie shrunk to 5 pieces with Yorkie spelt out on every individual piece. Getting back to my "Duo". How many pieces did it have? F@cking 6 split in 2 bars of 3. "Duos" used to be two normal sized bars. Instead i found i got one measly extra piece. One f@cking little b@starding measly f@cking bit.

Yorkie are now on my list

Kingdomred
05-11-2016, 11:28 PM
Today i was on the way up to Grantown-on-Spey. I hadnt eaten all day so i stopped to get a Snickers but there were neen. So i grabbed a Yorkie instead.

Once i was back in the motor i noticed that it was a Yorkie "Duo". More chocolate i thought.What a load of utter false advertising bollox. Yorkies used to be 6 pieces with Y-O-R-K-I-E spelt out. But when sweetieshrinkgate happened a Yorkie shrunk to 5 pieces with Yorkie spelt out on every individual piece. Getting back to my "Duo". How many pieces did it have? F@cking 6 split in 2 bars of 3. "Duos" used to be two normal sized bars. Instead i found i got one measly extra piece. One f@cking little b@starding measly f@cking bit.

Yorkie are now on my list

Thought this was gonna be a thread about spoilt bitches and their lap dogs.
Only kidding.
Yeah its a flaming scandal the way the sweetie manufacterers have shrunk the size of their products. Ive noticed Mars Bars are about half the size they were, when I was a bairn they were like a meal in themselves.

Acido
05-11-2016, 11:48 PM
I thought this was a thread about my lovely county of Yorkshire in England, and all of us Yorkies who live here lol.
My mistake Pacman, please move on theres nothing to see here XD

Disco Buc
06-11-2016, 07:45 AM
I thought this was a thread about my lovely county of Yorkshire in England, and all of us Yorkies who live here lol.
My mistake Pacman, please move on theres nothing to see here XD

Aye Acido been to Yorkshire a few times and nice it is too a bit busy with traffic though..

Aye pacman add wagon wheels to that list and yes Mars bars seem to have lost some weight .

Pacman1903
06-11-2016, 08:45 AM
It wasnt really the weight that was the issue. It was the whole "duo" nonsense. Duo equals two of. Nae 1 and a 1/5 of. Robbing d@cks

Aldo1983
06-11-2016, 09:15 AM
Yorkie Buttons :heart:

InversneckieDob
06-11-2016, 12:03 PM
Dinna get me started on Curly Wurlys and Wagon Wheels.

Jupiter
06-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Aye Acido been to Yorkshire a few times and nice it is too a bit busy with traffic though..

Aye pacman add wagon wheels to that list and yes Mars bars seem to have lost some weight .

Mars bars haven't just shrunk, they taste different too. Definitely not as good as they used to be.

Donanddusted
06-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Mars bars haven't just shrunk, they taste different too. Definitely not as good as they used to be.

They took (most of?) the malt out of them.

Milky Ways from the US are in fact our Mars Bars but with Malt. They're ace.

Pacman1903
06-11-2016, 07:43 PM
They took (most of?) the malt out of them.

Milky Ways from the US are in fact our Mars Bars but with Malt. They're ace.

Baby Ruths are the b@llocks

Donanddusted
06-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Baby Ruths are the b@llocks

Oh hell yeah!
100 Grands too.

Pacman1903
08-11-2016, 12:02 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/toblerone-faces-mountain-of-criticism-over-stupid-change-to-its/

I see Toblerone are c@nts now too

Jupiter
08-11-2016, 06:01 PM
I hate Toblerone. And it's a stupid shape.

scobiemacd
09-11-2016, 08:32 PM
i could eat Toblerone like Alan Partridge ate Toblerone. Love it.

Acido
10-11-2016, 10:31 PM

Hey Disco, thanks for replying to begin with.
Yes we're way too busy with far too many 'visitors' these days, and what can we do about it eh ? :s

campervanbethoven
11-11-2016, 08:38 AM
nothing to do with the sweeties getting smaller, it's yer hands that are getting bigger....

It's true though, those cost cutting, profit maximising entrepreneurial b@stards are indeed cutting the size of your favorites

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/15/are-they-shrinking-our-favourite-chocolate-bars-an-investigation-5441762/

Pacman1903
11-11-2016, 08:48 AM
nothing to do with the sweeties getting smaller, it's yer hands that are getting bigger....

It's true though, those cost cutting, profit maximising entrepreneurial b@stards are indeed cutting the size of your favorites

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/15/are-they-shrinking-our-favourite-chocolate-bars-an-investigation-5441762/

Interesting to see that those mother@ckers Yorkies are number one in the w@nker stakes

Pacman1903
05-02-2017, 07:51 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/05/mars-bars-kitkats-dairy-milk-bars-get-smaller-new-sugar-crackdown/

So does that mean what used to be a King Size will now be funsize as they are f@cking tiny now anyway

57vintage
05-02-2017, 08:49 PM

That's where all the white dog****e went, the stuff (ken) that people say doesn't exist any more. A dog would call it a M'arse Bar.

The_Verninator
06-02-2017, 04:12 PM
i could eat Toblerone like Alan Partridge ate Toblerone. Love it.

I second that motion

Love them - but they are cheating sods for reducing it's size/weight whatever it was

Still have to pay the same price !

ILikeJam
06-02-2017, 04:41 PM

"Personally I don't see the problem..."

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/021/605/trump_small_hands.jpg