PDA

View Full Version : Joey Barton latest

kkong
08-11-2016, 05:26 PM
He's been signed off with stress. :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37915256

Pacman1903
08-11-2016, 05:42 PM
This is brilliant. Nae even a week after hea back at the club.Hes now on 30k a week on the sick and doesnt even need to touch his garden

graniteman
08-11-2016, 06:49 PM
This is brilliant. Nae even a week after hea back at the club.Hes now on 30k a week on the sick and doesnt even need to touch his garden

He'll be tending his lady garden as he's a complete fanny

Mr_Grieves
08-11-2016, 07:23 PM
I'm sure his brother and cousin will be happy to hear this news, it'll give Joey more spare time to visit them.

After all - racist murdering c*nts deserve visitors too don't they ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4477156.stm

Aldo1983
08-11-2016, 08:13 PM
I'm sure his brother and cousin will be happy to hear this news, it'll give Joey more spare time to visit them.

After all - racist murdering c*nts deserve visitors too don't they ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4477156.stm

Bit harsh, **** all to do with him.

fittiered
08-11-2016, 09:13 PM
The cnts terminating his contract the morn!! He should of took the fkrs to the cleaners and hung in at ibroke....

Pacman1903
09-11-2016, 05:29 AM
The cnts terminating his contract the morn!! He should of took the fkrs to the cleaners and hung in at ibroke....

Surely hes taking a wad off them to f@ck off, this meaning we will be seeing Destro for a longer period. Which in my opinion cant be a bad thing

Pacman1903
09-11-2016, 07:37 AM
20-1 rock up at us next ????????? odds fae skybet

Burnley - 1/3

QPR - 6/1

Aston Villa - 12/1

Hearts, Cardiff, Valencia - 14/1

Fulham, Huddersfield, Leeds United, Lyon, St Etienne - 16/1

Aberdeen, Real Sociedad, Malaga, Lille, Norwich - 20/1

ulladon
10-11-2016, 04:11 PM
Thats him got his jotters!!!
Itll be interesting to see the severance deal.

awafaehame
10-11-2016, 05:23 PM
20-1 rock up at us next ????????? odds fae skybet

Burnley - 1/3

QPR - 6/1

Aston Villa - 12/1

Hearts, Cardiff, Valencia - 14/1

Fulham, Huddersfield, Leeds United, Lyon, St Etienne - 16/1

Aberdeen, Real Sociedad, Malaga, Lille, Norwich - 20/1

Where did this shiite story about us get from??????

God forbid that our management were ever stupid enough to even contemplate bringing this waste of skin to Pittodrie.

Pacman1903
10-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Thats real skybet odds. I read it in a rag yesterday. Canna mind fit een. Wasnt the record. Maybe the sun

mondo_notion
10-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Not sure when it was filmed but he's on A league of their own tonight.

Pacman1903
11-11-2016, 09:23 AM
£320,000 he earned in his time (and that's worked out on 20k a week)

What did Sevco get out of him on the pitch, wins against Annan Athletic, Stranraer, Peterhead, Motherwell and Dundee, draws against Hamilton Accies and Kilmarnock and a scudding from the pigs.

Makes me laugh

Pacman1903
11-11-2016, 12:16 PM
His updated life/career list (updated)

Sentenced to six months for common assault and affray(77 days served)Punched the victim 20+ times leaving him unconcious after a night out

4 month suspended sentence for assault occasioning actual bodily harm on team mate Ousamane Dabo who was left with a detached retina

Banned for punching Morten Gamst Pedersen during a match

12 game ban for attacking 3 players QPR v Man City (elbow,kick and a headbutt attempt)

Instigated a 10 man brawl by snapping someone in a friendly v Doncaster

Stubbed a cigar out in a youth players eye

Run over and broke the leg of a pedestrian late night in liverpool

Sent home from tour of thailand for assaultng a 15 year old

Arrested on suspicion of attacking a taxi driver

West Ham deal done, fans protest as hes a pr@ck, deal cancelled

Banned and fined for homophobic tweets in france

Banished from sevco for an alleged training ground bust up with a player

Caught betting on football matches while at sevco

Paid off by sevco for being too much of an arsehole even for them

Pished himself laughing all the way back to England after a huge pay day at 34 year old

Feck_the_Huns
11-11-2016, 12:58 PM
His updated life/career list (updated)

Sentenced to six months for common assault and affray(77 days served)Punched the victim 20+ times leaving him unconcious after a night out

4 month suspended sentence for assault occasioning actual bodily harm on team mate Ousamane Dabo who was left with a detached retina

Banned for punching Morten Gamst Pedersen during a match

12 game ban for attacking 3 players QPR v Man City (elbow,kick and a headbutt attempt)

Instigated a 10 man brawl by snapping someone in a friendly v Doncaster

Stubbed a cigar out in a youth players eye

Run over and broke the leg of a pedestrian late night in liverpool

Sent home from tour of thailand for assaultng a 15 year old

Arrested on suspicion of attacking a taxi driver

West Ham deal done, fans protest as hes a pr@ck, deal cancelled

Banned and fined for homophobic tweets in france

Banished from sevco for an alleged training ground bust up with a player

Caught betting on football matches while at sevco

Paid off by sevco for being too much of an arsehole even for them

Pished himself laughing all the way back to England after a huge pay day at 34 year old

According to John James, he got a £1m pay off, but paid in stages; £250K now, another £250K in march then £500K at end of the season.

I'd have thought that would have meant he was technically still a Rangers player and couldn't sign for anybody else but apparently he's a free agent as of now

Pacman1903
11-11-2016, 01:36 PM
According to John James, he got a £1m pay off, but paid in stages; £250K now, another £250K in march then £500K at end of the season.

I'd have thought that would have meant he was technically still a Rangers player and couldn't sign for anybody else but apparently he's a free agent as of now

He should have done a Preston and told them to poke their instalments as they don't trust the bank of sevco to pay out.

I just have a feeling this saga will continue

PittodriePile
11-11-2016, 02:04 PM
He should have done a Preston and told them to poke their instalments

He probably just wants to get the absolute f*ck out of Glasgow. understandable.

Pacman1903
11-11-2016, 04:29 PM
Just watched A League of Their Own from last night. Obviously filmed a while back, pre Celtic tonking

Anyway, early on in it, he says hes a big Smiths fan then later he was asked a question "name three members of the Smiths" to which he answered "Eh Morrissey, Johnny Marr and eh eh eh I'm struggling"

Huge fan(ny) I see

Kingdomred
17-11-2016, 09:12 PM
A one game ban for 44 counts of breaking the rules on betting. Doesnt seem to have been fined either.
What the hell was the point in that? Did that pond life Ian Black not get a 6 or 7 game ban for the same charge?
I know he will never play in Scotland again, but why have rules on this if its gonna be dealt with by what amounts to a slap on the wrist. SFA proving once more that they are a joke.

Millers_Tash
18-11-2016, 06:39 AM
A one game ban for 44 counts of breaking the rules on betting. Doesnt seem to have been fined either.
What the hell was the point in that? Did that pond life Ian Black not get a 6 or 7 game ban for the same charge?
I know he will never play in Scotland again, but why have rules on this if its gonna be dealt with by what amounts to a slap on the wrist. SFA proving once more that they are a joke.

Haven't read up on all 44 of his bets, but I suspect the difference is that Black was stupid enough to bet on games he was playing in, while Barton didn't.

RedStarTorphins
18-11-2016, 12:23 PM

They're only a joke in the sense they have this rule in place in the first place.
The only stipulation should be you can't bet in matches within your division
Who gives a f uck if Barton was betting on Barcelona v Celtic?!
Ian Black deserved to be hammered as he bet against his own team FFS....and then scored the goal that defeated his bet!

medw1311
26-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Banned from football for 18 months and fined £30k by the guffy FA for betting offences .....ouch!!

macattack
26-04-2017, 12:33 PM
Banned from football for 18 months and fined £30k by the guffy FA for betting offences .....ouch!!

Oh Ma Sides XD

man-erg
26-04-2017, 01:06 PM
"The midfielder bet on some matches in which he played but he stressed in a statement on his website that "this is not match fixing" and that at "no point in any of this is my integrity in question""

;D

Pacman1903
26-04-2017, 01:19 PM
Hes also said if it was anyone else the ban wouldn't be so severe.

Aye Joey min, your being picked on. For a ban that big it must have involved his own team

Jupiter
26-04-2017, 05:49 PM
One of the big differneces between Scottish & English football is that they have proper rules down there and they enforce them properly. There is no funny handshake jiggery pokery like up here, an English club that cheated like old Rangers would have been absolutely hammered.

awafaehame
26-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Hes also said if it was anyone else the ban wouldn't be so severe.

Aye Joey min, your being picked on. For a ban that big it must have involved his own team

Apparently he was offered a 4 year ban but he decided to cash out at 18 months.........

Pacman1903
26-04-2017, 06:07 PM
, an English club that cheated like old Rangers would have been absolutely hammered.

English, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Croatian, Belgian and so on and so on

Jupiter
26-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Even Italian clubs would get hammered, and they are world champions at jiggery pokery. They even relegated Juventus for cheating.

PittodriePile
26-04-2017, 06:40 PM
You've got to laugh at parts of his statement, if not at the whole thing.

"I have fought addiction to gambling and provided the FA with a medical report about my problem. I'm disappointed it wasn't taken into proper consideration."

I'm guessing he handed in a medical report after he was caught instead of seeking help for his massive "problem" beforehand.

Pacman1903
26-04-2017, 06:41 PM
Even Italian clubs would get hammered, and they are world champions at jiggery pokery. They even relegated Juventus for cheating.

On par with the Italians. Parma found themselves defunct and starting over as a brand new entity (S.S.D Parma Calcio 1913) and were allowed entry in the bottom tier.

Also on Par because the c@nts think they still have the history

Doing well, on route to their second successive promotion. Serie B next season

Same as Fiorentina (AC Fiorentina e Florentia Viola) before them, who also claim the history

Pacman1903
16-04-2019, 10:15 AM
Clearly still an arse

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/47922726

Mason89
16-04-2019, 10:19 AM
That might be an interesting position needing filled when they sack him

Redbull666
16-04-2019, 08:29 PM
He should had his contract terminated when he stubbed a cigar out in a Man City youth players eye. The guy had apparently tried to set Bartons shirt alight but jesus, but a cigar in the eye is the work of a psycho.

Pacman1903
16-04-2019, 09:07 PM
He did take a whack of cash from sevco. For doing as little as possible. Hes not all bad

phuxachemin
17-04-2019, 01:40 PM
He has been nicked.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47963144

Mason89
17-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Racially aggrivated?

I wonder what an Englishman says to a German in these situations

bigj
17-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Racially aggrivated?

When they're both the same race. Mm not sure, I googled the boys picture and that did nothing to clarify. I think we need to set up a new uber sensitive politically correct body so that we can get clarification on all the different races ie. Oirish Catholics etc etc

Jupiter
17-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Racially aggrivated?

Heil Hitler?

RED_JOHN
17-04-2019, 05:06 PM
Don’t mention the war

The_Moog
17-04-2019, 05:58 PM
Given his previous he’s got to go down for it surely - which would be a shame.

Serves Fleetwood right for employing that unhinged minker in the first place.

If there is any justice he’ll not work in fitba or media again after this. A blessing for us all.

Racially aggravated though? I guess the BBC will be furiously editing an episode of Fawlty Towers as we speak...

its_a_goal
17-04-2019, 06:16 PM
Given his previous he’s got to go down for it surely - which would be a shame.

Serves Fleetwood right for employing that unhinged minker in the first place.

If there is any justice he’ll not work in fitba or media again after this. A blessing for us all.

Racially aggravated though? I guess the BBC will be furiously editing an episode of Fawlty Towers as we speak...

Any maybe Allo Allo given his ridiculous French ness after being there for about 10 minutes