PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what

Bodie80
09-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Sturgeon has to say about Trump getting into the Whitehouse. And I wonder if fatty Salmond will become his friend again.

Mook1
09-11-2016, 01:07 PM
Sturgeon has to say about Trump getting into the Whitehouse. And I wonder if fatty Salmond will become his friend again.

If you'd bothered to check the BBC website rather than trolling on here, you would see that Sturgeon has commented...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37921086

Bodie80
09-11-2016, 01:21 PM
If you'd bothered to check the BBC website rather than trolling on here, you would see that Sturgeon has commented...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37921086 Trolling ? XD Phuck off Mook, I'm just posting like everyone else.

And yes I've seen that one line comment by Sturgeon. I am interested to hear a lot more than that

Mook1
09-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Trolling ? XD Phuck off Mook, I'm just posting like everyone else.

And yes I've seen that one line comment by Sturgeon. I am interested to hear a lot more than that

Yes, trolling & It's pretty unusual for someone in Sturgeon's position to make a lengthy statement containing their opinions about a newly elected American President so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Bodie80
09-11-2016, 01:46 PM
Yes, trolling & It's pretty unusual for someone in Sturgeon's position to make a lengthy statement containing their opinions about a newly elected American President so I wouldn't hold your breath. My goodness you think I'm trolling, you definitely live in a different world than me. I'm 100% not trolling Mook.

I'm not holding my breath on what she thinks but I'm pretty sure in the not to distant future she will say more. Maybe Salmond will make a comment on his friend (or ex friend :?) becoming President

stewarty27
09-11-2016, 02:13 PM

On a day like today Bodie is this the first thing that comes into your mind ? .Really.

Taintedice
09-11-2016, 03:24 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37921086hi mook, this is the subforum for the intellectual heavyweights. you have to make an effort to get here, so you cannot say anything is trolling. It can still be a forum for windups, but yer amongst friends here so chill nawrat

Taintedice
09-11-2016, 03:25 PM
On a day like today Bodie is this the first thing that comes into your mind ? .Really.see my above post :)

Bodie80
09-11-2016, 04:20 PM
On a day like today Bodie is this the first thing that comes into your mind ? .Really. Not the first thing Stewarty

Taintedice
09-11-2016, 05:28 PM
bodie is a belter who first appeared on here 3 years back to actually abuse Dundee fans and suck up to vermin like stevie storm and gflower, I cannot believe that someone with such a low iq presents himself. myself and noahrab treat him with contempt, just stop it dabmo, phukk off

stewarty27
09-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Not the first thing Stewarty

What was the first thing Ma Loon ? :O:);D

Bodie80
10-11-2016, 09:19 AM
bodie is a belter who first appeared on here 3 years back to actually abuse Dundee fans and suck up to vermin like stevie storm and gflower, I cannot believe that someone with such a low iq presents himself. myself and noahrab treat him with contempt, just stop it dabmo, phukk off You should know that it's not good to get so angry Taintedice. Honestly I am not a bad lad amd I'm also a massive Dee. Chill out B)

Bodie80
10-11-2016, 09:19 AM
What was the first thing Ma Loon ? :O:);D That's a bit personnel Sterarty :)

Bodie80
10-11-2016, 10:42 AM
Bloody predictive text :(

Bodie80
10-11-2016, 10:44 AM
One things for sure after what Sturgeon has said about Trump it is going to be very interesting what happens when he does visit Scotland when he is President :).