PDA

View Full Version : What a difference

ruocul
14-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Yes we lost, but that was a 100% improvement in team effort. This was the first game this season that you could feel connected and enthusiastic about our teams performance. None of the crazy, absurd tactics we have been playing for over a year, which the supporters have been forced to endure. Lets be honest, we have been woeful.

The formation 4-5-1 was better for most. Not for young Dan though. There are hardly any players in the whole of Europe who can handle the lone striker role. No fault of his, it was too much to expect from a young lad. Believe a 3-5-2 would suit the way we played on Saturday. IMO we deserved a draw at least. I only hope that SD sticks to the same tactics for the rest of the season. No more of this zonal rubbish. However to sustain the competitive in your face tactics I believe a lot of our players have to get fitter . Double training sessions would not go amiss at least twice a week.

A number of supporters in my section were commenting on the fact that for most of the game James Collins was not on the touchline. They seemed to think that it was significant. Anyone else notice, or have any thoughts on it?

For me if SD carries on with the same tactics I feel that we should give him time to show that it works

thnhouse
16-11-2016, 10:02 AM
You really do have a bizarre obsession with James Collins don't you.

Did he steal a parking space from you or something?