PDA

View Full Version : Best match attended

Bodie80
02-12-2016, 12:20 PM
I will start with when we beat Dumbarton to win promotion, 3-2 against ICT after being 2 down at half time to win the Alba cup, beating the dabs 4-3 at Tannadump, infact any derby win. Against Raith when McCann scored.
That's a few of my favourites

Taintedice
02-12-2016, 12:31 PM
Doon Derby, without a doubt :D

Bodie80
04-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Doon Derby, without a doubt :D Unfortunately was working so wasn't there :(. It would have definitely been my favourite match attended though

Taintedice
04-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Hilarious that some frootster is on here after an absence of near 2 years talking about United's great crowds when there were only about 1500 of them at Dens that night for the Last Chance Saloon. As it happened, the glory-hunters who stayed away made the right choice as Dundee FC became the first senior club in history to relegate their local rivals. Some night in the Barrels afterwards.

noahrab
04-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Hilarious that some frootster is on here after an absence of near 2 years talking about United's great crowds when there were only about 1500 of them at Dens that night for the Last Chance Saloon. As it happened, the glory-hunters who stayed away made the right choice as Dundee FC became the first senior club in history to relegate their local rivals. Some night in the Barrels afterwards.

Watched the last 10mins of that great game the other night again.

A great result celebrated by real supporters throughout the land.

Also finished the DABs on here who are like a hobby horses shyte now.

Extremely pleasing.

Taintedice
04-12-2016, 02:26 PM
The dabs and huns used to think they ran this place, helping each other out. All that's left is a couple of hun vermin with a bigger hatred of Dundee FC than the froots have :D

54FairAndSquare
04-12-2016, 03:00 PM
My favourite ever game was the one we beat Dundee 1-0 at Ibrox the other week. The unbridled joy and euphoria when wee Harry nodded that injury time winner was never to be forgotten. We danced for joy and skipped down the Paisley Road West all the way to the city centre where we celebrated with the finest champagne into the wee small hours. Definitely one to tell the grand kidsa bout.

Taintedice
04-12-2016, 03:03 PM
Do you have to be gay in every single post you make on here XD how many gay bears did you snuggle, you obsessed lunatic gay stalker XD

52N4E
05-12-2016, 08:17 AM
I'm waiting on Bodies 'What's your favourite colour' thread appearing XD

AguyIknow
05-12-2016, 09:24 AM

Don't think that was the first senior club to relegate their local rivals - didn't Dennis Law do it for Man City against Man U with a back heel all them years ago? There must have been loads of others

Mook1
05-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Don't think that was the first senior club to relegate their local rivals - didn't Dennis Law do it for Man City against Man U with a back heel all them years ago? There must have been loads of others

Denis Law's goal didn't relegate Man Utd.

Taintedice
05-12-2016, 11:26 AM
Don't think that was the first senior club to relegate their local rivals - didn't Dennis Law do it for Man City against Man U with a back heel all them years ago? There must have been loads of othersas mook said, no. It's just something that was mentioned at the time and I'm happy to go with it. Lowest away crowd at a Dundee derby ever, yet some daft froot is talking about their crowds in the 2nd tier. Maybe if these super fans had turned up to Dens that night, they'd still be top tier. Shame about that.

Taintedice
05-12-2016, 12:56 PM
I see that little scrote doctor dumbo has reappeared but the filthy little ginger dab is giving this thread a wide berth XD

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oon XD

Doctor_Death
05-12-2016, 01:04 PM
My favorite match took place on a New Years Day, I was steamboats and don't remember much about it, my watch must have stopped, the time said 6 past 2 for ages........

Taintedice
05-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Another dumb fish dives straight in, dabs and their hun cousins are a hoot :D

Doctor_Death
05-12-2016, 01:53 PM
Did I say 6 past 2, 6 past 2, 6-2, 6-2, phucking 6-2 XDXD

Taintedice
05-12-2016, 02:10 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2liwgaf.jpg

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooon XD

Bodie80
05-12-2016, 03:20 PM
I'm waiting on Bodies 'What's your favourite colour' thread appearing XD You really are like a child in a playground. Your patter is very childish and absolute p1sh. Keep it up though as you make yourself look even more pathetic with every post, phucking pap

Bodie80
05-12-2016, 03:21 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2liwgaf.jpg

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooon XD Phucking brilliant B) Get doon, stay doon and die

Doctor_Death
05-12-2016, 03:25 PM
You really are like a child in a playground. Your patter is very childish and absolute p1sh. Keep it up though as you make yourself look even more pathetic with every post, phucking pap

This is going to put tittyMcDonald in a fix, one his fellow diddees falling out with one of his tim masters. Interesting :O

Bodie80
05-12-2016, 03:29 PM
This is going to put tittyMcDonald in a fix, one his fellow diddees falling out with one of his tim masters. Interesting :O It's you that follows a diddee team you dab pryck. Get doon, stay doon and die B)

Taintedice
05-12-2016, 03:58 PM
This is going to put tittyMcDonald in a fix, one his fellow diddees falling out with one of his tim masters. Interesting :Oyou don't half slaver a lot of pish, still, yer hun cousins will be proud of you cleaning up their mess, good little human toilet, aren't you

seumasbhoy
06-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Celtic 2 Barcelona 1.... 2012....the atmosphere at that game will never be bettered

Celtic 4 Aberdeen 3 from a few years ago. Like Saturday, was a brilliant comeback from 2 goals down, twice, with a Samaras overhead kick the winner

Celtic 3 Rangers 0.....2012....our last ever game against the original club, they knew that day they were dead and buried and still warms my heart to remember the day that rivalry ended forever.

Doctor_Death
06-12-2016, 01:52 PM
It's you that follows a diddee team you dab pryck. Get doon, stay doon and die B)

Bodie the Billy Britain in an absurd alliance with tittydice the tim, pair of thick nuggets XD

Bodie80
07-12-2016, 10:39 AM
Bodie the Billy Britain in an absurd alliance with tittydice the tim, pair of thick nuggets XD
Proud to be British B) My names not Billy and I'm not in an alliance absurd or not with anyone Dr Dildo, everyone hates the dabs which is pretty easy to do, disgusting club GDSDD

Taintedice
07-12-2016, 10:43 AM
The dabs are the filthiest set of fan-nies bar none since the huns liquidated and died. Singing songs about rapists, bet dildo was all over that, disgusting little spunk bucket that she is

Bodie80
07-12-2016, 10:46 AM
The dabs are the filthiest set of fan-nies bar none since the huns liquidated and died. Singing songs about rapists, bet dildo was all over that, disgusting little spunk bucket that she is Scum of the Earth are the dabs and their fans. From top to bottom they are an absolutely disgusting filthy club

Doctor_Death
07-12-2016, 01:57 PM
Scum of the Earth are the dabs and their fans. From top to bottom they are an absolutely disgusting filthy club

Check Billy Britain and timmydice rolling around in their own filth like two pigs, 6-2 you say?

GFLower
07-12-2016, 02:41 PM
V Aberdeen at Dens in the League Cup Final replay. Great game with great goals. Best ever...

Taintedice
07-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Check Billy Britain and timmydice rolling around in their own filth like two pigs, 6-2 you say?we relegated you you phukkin scum, what an absolute reject of humanity you vermin dabs are, nae wonder you and your sectarian hun sisters suck each other off on here, utter filth

Taintedice
07-12-2016, 02:55 PM
V Aberdeen at Dens in the League Cup Final replay. Great game with great goals. Best ever...all about Dundee FC for this fake, helps him pretend

Doctor_Death
07-12-2016, 02:56 PM
we relegated you you phukkin scum, what an absolute reject of humanity you vermin dabs are, nae wonder you and your sectarian hun sisters suck each other off on here, utter filth

6-2 and BANG XDXDXD

Taintedice
07-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Well done dumbo, 3 points. Dundee got 3 points in the Doon Derby AND put you back where you belong

Doooooooooooooooooon XD

Doctor_Death
07-12-2016, 03:19 PM
6-2 is like a slow disease, its eating away at timmydice to the point that it is finishing him off XD

Bodie80
07-12-2016, 03:29 PM
6-2 is like a slow disease, its eating away at timmydice to the point that it is finishing him off XD Who gives a phuck about the 6-2 game it meant phuck all at the end of the season, however the doon derby now that did mean something and something brilliant. Relegated the dabs back to where they belong and where they will have a slow horrible death. You are not the brightest Dildo you thick dab chunt, GDSDD

Taintedice
07-12-2016, 03:29 PM
What a phukkin mess you are dumbo, a nomark playing to the audience of none, and you have no clue what you're doing XD at least that sectarian scumbag gflower is honest about what he is, but, you XD

Doctor_Death
07-12-2016, 03:33 PM
Oh look, the hillarious combination of Billy Britain and Timmydice are trying to tag team me, the bumming squad are outraged XDXD

Taintedice
07-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Dooooooooooooooooooon :)

Airdrieman
07-12-2016, 11:30 PM
If I could remember the best game I'd been at, I would have been drinking and wouldn't remember it ...or if I'd been sober at the best game, I wouldn't have enjoyed it and then it wouldn't be that great. :s