PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Landvetter83
02-12-2016, 11:11 PM
10 minutes, no dissenting voices ....

The all new Hun thread ....

Forgiveness and Redemption? F@@k off, no chance - cheating b@stards - always will be .... was I on drugs to even pose that question?

Tomorrow? 25 f@@kin' years since we last won there? I was at the game in 1991, good bounce .... unacceptable that we haven't won there since .... COYR.

Redtothebone
03-12-2016, 12:11 AM
10 minutes, no dissenting voices ....

The all new Hun thread ....

Forgiveness and Redemption? F@@k off, no chance - cheating b@stards - always will be .... was I on drugs to even pose that question?

Tomorrow? 25 f@@kin' years since we last won there? I was at the game in 1991, good bounce .... unacceptable that we haven't won there since .... COYR.

Enjoy yer tenants,this is for another day my friend coyr

RED_JOHN
03-12-2016, 03:19 AM
Let's hope that whoever scores the winning goal for us on Saturday celebrates is way over the top and infuriates the home support.

Pacman1903
07-12-2016, 09:19 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-38226641

So let me get this straight, This c@nt has lobbed a seat over the fence into a group of people, i.e endangering the public and hooliganism at the same time yet he doesn't get a stadium ban. The mind boggles

Feck_the_Huns
07-12-2016, 09:49 AM

So let me get this straight, This c@nt has lobbed a seat over the fence into a group of people, i.e endangering the public and hooliganism at the same time yet he doesn't get a stadium ban. The mind boggles

The cnut should have got a custodial sentence. Could have killed somebody, or maimed them badly.

#TheEstablishment

andoplzcumbak
07-12-2016, 12:31 PM
That is astounding! Was the guy hit not injured enough?! Maybe he promised and swore on his mummies life he wouldn't do it again! Joke decision.

standfreelee
07-12-2016, 01:02 PM

tis pretty mental. imagine if this was the other way round.

Mason89
07-12-2016, 01:58 PM
tis pretty mental. imagine if this was the other way round.

Don't have to. At the piggery a couple of seasons ago, quite a few seats went flying into the home end. Think it was maybe Ajax fans that had ripped them out during the week.

Kingdomred
07-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Id arrest the guy last night that totally destroyed the back of one of the seats in the RDS lower last night, smashed it into 20 odd pieces. Mind you he will probably get away with it cos he was wearing a red strip and was taking part in the shooting in practise at the time before the game. :O

Landvetter83
03-01-2017, 10:15 AM
If you thought the corruption in the Rangers / Sevco story stank up until now, there's a good chance what will transpire this year will take it to a new level.

The Holy Grail for Sevco is European football. Now, UEFA's FFP rules currently (should) bar them from participation in 2017-18 should they qualify. Hands up if you think the SFA will allow that to happen?

Pacman1903
03-01-2017, 10:44 AM
If you thought the corruption in the Rangers / Sevco story stank up until now, there's a good chance what will transpire this year will take it to a new level.

The Holy Grail for Sevco is European football. Now, UEFA's FFP rules currently (should) bar them from participation in 2017-18 should they qualify. Hands up if you think the SFA will allow that to happen?

It has absolutley f@ck all to do with the SFA. They only apply for the licence for sevco to play. Then UEFA see their messy books and tell the SFA to ram it and promote next in line to Europe. Happens every season all over Europe. Big names too. Galatasaray this season for example

UEFA do not give a flying f@ck about sevco. They will not get into europe. FFP is UEFAs baby and thats what they give a f@ck about. Trust me.

Incredible faux pas by google eyes admitting they will "continue" to overspend at the AGM.

Brian Grantland
13-01-2017, 01:35 PM
looks like a court of law will be establishing facts and dispelling myth

http://www.scotsman.com/news/coral-face-court-over-rangers-relegation-bet-1-4337988

Skacel
13-01-2017, 01:39 PM
looks like a court of law will be establishing facts and dispelling myth

http://www.scotsman.com/news/coral-face-court-over-rangers-relegation-bet-1-4337988

So how does this work?

Liquidated = not relegated, as it is a new club. So he will lose the bet?

afc_1983
13-01-2017, 04:03 PM
So how does this work?

Liquidated = not relegated, as it is a new club. So he will lose the bet?

Interestingly, UEFA said Rangers were "relegated" in their new benchmarking report:

"The Scottish clubs’ average revenue decreased partly as a result of the relegation of Rangers FC, one of the two largest clubs in Scotland".

http://www.uefa.org/MultimediaFiles/Download/OfficialDocument/uefaorg/Finance/02/42/27/91/2422791_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Pacman1903
13-01-2017, 04:11 PM
This could be interesting and highly amusing. But on the other hand absolutely gutting if the c@nts are deemed one in the same

Jupiter
13-01-2017, 06:24 PM
That court case will depend on whether the judge is one of the funny hand shake brigade.

Kingdomred
13-01-2017, 07:03 PM
This could be interesting and highly amusing. But on the other hand absolutely gutting if the c@nts are deemed one in the same

Surely if they are deemed to be one and the same, then they will be liable to the outstanding SFA fines that were attributed to the Oldco, that they have up till now flatly refused to stump up. Or have Reagan and the spineless authorities swept it all under the carpet.

Pacman1903
13-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Surely if they are deemed to be one and the same, then they will be liable to the outstanding SFA fines that were attributed to the Oldco, that they have up till now flatly refused to stump up. Or have Reagan and the spineless authorities swept it all under the carpet.

I would get more satisfaction out of them being deemed as a new club in a court of law.

kb_don
14-01-2017, 11:32 AM
I would get more satisfaction out of them being deemed as a new club in a court of law.

They already have done. Charles Green stated under oath last year that all he bought was a bundle of assets. The media chose not to report it.

Pacman1903
16-01-2017, 08:29 PM
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11781/10727012/celtic-withhold-35000-from-rangers-for-vandalised-toilets

Was reading the sevco didnt stump up the bill for the "wrecked urinal" at the pig sty. So the pigs have withheld 35k of ticket monies from hogmanay. Quite right too

But its away to.turn into a "yous smashed our bogs and didnaes pay" "byrawayyousmasheshourbogstooFTP"

Fannies

mondo_notion
20-01-2017, 06:20 PM
Did anyone catch the result of that court case with the boy who was suing Coral bookies for not paying out 250K on the bet he made that Rangers would get relegated back in fit ever year they went t*ts up? A £100 bet was placed on it but they didn't pay out saying they weren't 'relegated' they were 'demoted' along with the old 'different club' chestnut.

They were saying they are a different club but quite happily advertise the return of the 'old firm' to get the punters betting.

The ruling was due yesterday but haven't seen anything about it.

Gogsred
20-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Did anyone catch the result of that court case with the boy who was suing Coral bookies for not paying out 250K on the bet he made that Rangers would get relegated back in fit ever year they went t*ts up? A £100 bet was placed on it but they didn't pay out saying they weren't 'relegated' they were 'demoted' along with the old 'different club' chestnut.

They were saying they are a different club but quite happily advertise the return of the 'old firm' to get the punters betting.

The ruling was due yesterday but haven't seen anything about it.

The case only finished yesteday after the evidence was heard. I would imagine that it may be a few weeks before the judgement is given as the court would normally issue it in writing after that sort of timescale.

mondo_notion
20-01-2017, 06:33 PM
The case only finished yesteday after the evidence was heard. I would imagine that it may be a few weeks before the judgement is given as the court would normally issue it in writing after that sort of timescale.

Cheers, I hope the boy gets his payout. From what I've read Coral knew exactly what the bet was before they accepted it. Be interesting to see which way the whole same/different club spiel goes.

Jupiter
14-02-2017, 06:45 PM
5 years ago today, the original Rangers went into administration. What a hilarious & shambolic 5 years it has been.

Pacman1903
14-02-2017, 07:26 PM
Great day that. Had a few celebratory drinks that day.

I was in Glasgow at a gig the day they got liquidated . Had a few celebratory drinks that day too

Stupie82
17-02-2017, 12:58 PM
The biggest problem facing Rangers isnt the so called "lack of investment" or poor managerial choices, its the fans. After what that club has been through you would think the fans would somehow come to their senses and understand they are lucky to even have a football club left, let alone want to finish first, second or win every cup in sight. I have seen a lot of talk from their fans over the last few weeks and while one or two talk some sense, the vast majority are absolutely deluded.

All football fans want to win leagues and cups, but they are struggling to keep the lights on and yet still expect to win everything. I dont get it. I understand the old Rangers won plenty of trophies, be we all know the reasons behind how they could achieve that and yet even after being exposed, going into administration, being liquidated, taken over by utter clowns and then the glib and shameless one takes over, they still think they should win everything. When will they wake up and realise that this incarnation is morally and financially screwed. They have no money to invest in the squad because King has no money, the money they do get in is used to keep the "big hoose" open and maintained and Celtic have spent years strengthening, with the gap between them and Celtic being on par with Celtic and our ourselves.

I have said it since Sevco was created, the fans will be the detriment to the club and will eventually bring it down. Their constant need for reassurance that they compete and the demand to invest will eventually send the house of cards tumbling down. They are constantly waiting for some sugar daddy to come along, but maybe soon they will realise that no one cares about investing in Scottish Football and even more so, a wreck of a club like Rangers!

fittiered
17-02-2017, 04:14 PM
The biggest problem facing Rangers isnt the so called "lack of investment" or poor managerial choices, its the fans. After what that club has been through you would think the fans would somehow come to their senses and understand they are lucky to even have a football club left, let alone want to finish first, second or win every cup in sight. I have seen a lot of talk from their fans over the last few weeks and while one or two talk some sense, the vast majority are absolutely deluded.

All football fans want to win leagues and cups, but they are struggling to keep the lights on and yet still expect to win everything. I dont get it. I understand the old Rangers won plenty of trophies, be we all know the reasons behind how they could achieve that and yet even after being exposed, going into administration, being liquidated, taken over by utter clowns and then the glib and shameless one takes over, they still think they should win everything. When will they wake up and realise that this incarnation is morally and financially screwed. They have no money to invest in the squad because King has no money, the money they do get in is used to keep the "big hoose" open and maintained and Celtic have spent years strengthening, with the gap between them and Celtic being on par with Celtic and our ourselves.

I have said it since Sevco was created, the fans will be the detriment to the club and will eventually bring it down. Their constant need for reassurance that they compete and the demand to invest will eventually send the house of cards tumbling down. They are constantly waiting for some sugar daddy to come along, but maybe soon they will realise that no one cares about investing in Scottish Football and even more so, a wreck of a club like Rangers!

I think the world of ranjiz' end is nigh.....

Jupiter
17-02-2017, 06:10 PM
Sevco don't seem to be in any hurry to appoint a new manager, which backs up the theory that they are skint.

Pacman1903
17-02-2017, 06:23 PM
The end is nigh talk has been on the go through their whole existance. Canna see it. They will just get sh@t as they winna attract the players the deluded troglodytes crave, which in turn will turn the deluded troglodytes away

Jupiter
17-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Unfortunately there will always be some club called Rangers. But I wouldn't be surprised if this version ended up in administration.

Stupie82
17-02-2017, 09:17 PM
The end is nigh talk has been on the go through their whole existance. Canna see it. They will just get sh@t as they winna attract the players the deluded troglodytes crave, which in turn will turn the deluded troglodytes away

i stick by my own thoughts that they will end up in admin or worse once again. If what you said above is true, and i think it is, the fans walking away from the club due to lack of success, will in turn speed up the process of their demise.

If they had the cash they would appoint a decent manager, but they cant afford to pay compensation and any decent manager they could attract, would be deterred by the lack of funds. They HAVE to compete with Celtic, the fans demand it and any manager coming in will know that, but it cant be done on a shoe string budget and a fan base who crumble at the mere sign of falling behind. Rangers have no money, they are in debt and they are years away from ever being a challenge to Celtic. The fans dont have that sort of patience and i can just see it all going to ****. The only way they will avoid that is if someone comes in with big sums of cash, but that likelihood is very slim. They could have bought the cuunts for a quid a few years back, so it aint likely they will come in now. they're ****ed i tell ya!!

Mason89
17-02-2017, 09:38 PM
You could well be right & I really hope you are but most of that is guesswork.

irnbru1903
18-02-2017, 11:33 AM
A lot of speculation and a lot of biased internet reporting from good honest, non bigoted tims has the zombie club a lot closer to the edge than I think they are. For one thing the corrupt Scottish officialdom and weegia meejia will do everything in their powers to keep the cashcow alive as will all of the chairmen of each and every club. They will get away with bending of the rules, living outwith their means and doing whatever the f*ck they want because no one has the balls to stop them or indeed even want to.

I live in hope that half the speculation is true but in reality think that they will be way ahead of us next season by throwing money they do not have at the first team for a new manager .... hopefully not ours. They will still be miles behind their bigoted brothers though.

scobiemacd
18-02-2017, 11:38 AM
Cheers, I hope the boy gets his payout. From what I've read Coral knew exactly what the bet was before they accepted it. Be interesting to see which way the whole same/different club spiel goes.

I hope he doesn't get his money. They weren't relegated.

ohno
18-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Did I read somewhere that after the ETB appeal is heard and Hector wins HMRC are going after the recipients of the money?

ByeByeScum2012
18-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Did I read somewhere that after the ETB appeal is heard and Hector wins HMRC are going after the recipients of the money?

When the appeal is won the stadium should be ceased and everything sold off to repay tax and all creditors as would happen with any other business.

Then we should all get a day off every year to celebrate a magnificent day in the history of our country when justice was seen to be done against all odds.

More chance of us winning the league but you can but dream

sonnetti
19-02-2017, 07:35 AM

Problem with EBT's is it isn't just the Huns there's a large percentage of the public sector who were contractors at the time got pulled in by the schemes including some of those who are being asked to rule on them and their friends . It would set a precedence that would cause embarrassment financial and personal to all of these people so just won't happen. The highlighting of the schemes in the media and rhetoric that has followed simply served as a shot across the bows which many have heeded and since removed themselves from the scheme , some haven't and wish to see how it pans out whilst growing their retirement pot ,others have moved onto the next dodge.

I see the schemes being ruled out but I don't see them going after anyone.

Gallus79
19-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Hun-dinger of a thread on our Derek on that rainjurz meeja site-take a look.

Someone should actually send it to Derek himself, just as a reminder....

kb_don
19-02-2017, 09:29 AM
When the appeal is won the stadium should be ceased and everything sold off to repay tax and all creditors as would happen with any other business.

The appeal against the EBT ruling has nothing to do with the stadium and assets. Assuming the appeal is rejected, it would be the opportunity for hmrc to go after the ebt recipients.

However. In a separate court case, liquidators BDO are suing administrators Duff & Phelps for selling the assets off too cheaply. Essentially asking why they only got £5m, when a few months later Charles Green claimed the business was worth ten times that in the IPO.

IF BDO win, and it's a big if, then the assets (stadium etc) could revert to BDO. They then sell them off to pay the creditors. I would laugh long an heartily should that come to pass :D

actonsheep
19-02-2017, 09:37 AM
The appeal against the EBT ruling has nothing to do with the stadium and assets. Assuming the appeal is rejected, it would be the opportunity for hmrc to go after the ebt recipients.

However. In a separate court case, liquidators BDO are suing administrators Duff & Phelps for selling the assets off too cheaply. Essentially asking why they only got £5m, when a few months later Charles Green claimed the business was worth ten times that in the IPO.

IF BDO win, and it's a big if, then the assets (stadium etc) could revert to BDO. They then sell them off to pay the creditors. I would laugh long an heartily should that come to pass :D

Balls min. Duff and Phelps don't own the assets, and Sevco aren't the ones being sued. If BDO win then Duff and Phelps will be told to stump up cold hard cash, thats all.

kb_don
19-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Balls min. Duff and Phelps don't own the assets, and Sevco aren't the ones being sued. If BDO win then Duff and Phelps will be told to stump up cold hard cash, thats all.

This article describes it better than I can:
https://johnjamessite.com/2017/02/10/louden-calling/

Something about gratuitous alienation and assets reverting. I don't claim to be a lawyer or accountant, so I'll leave it to others to determine if this has merit.

Rochead
19-02-2017, 11:00 AM
I believe the Rangers EBT tax case is just to prove that the system was an illegal way of not paying proper proper​ dues. Should Hector win he will go after all concerned. If tax can be recovered then it will be. HMRC did not go to all this bother just to have a pop at Rangers, they will want to recover monies due from all concerned.

Assuming John James and Phil McGiollabhain are correct then Sevco are not only skint but could be heading for a repeat of 2012.

Gogsred
19-02-2017, 11:25 AM

That's not right. In certain circumstances a Liquidator of a company can apply to the court to have a sale for an undervalued price to be reversed. So if Duff and Phelps did sell the Stadium or any other asset for less than it was worth then those transactions could be recalled. Duff and Phelps would also have a liability for the loss suffered so they could still be in trouble.

All good fun.

theram1975
19-02-2017, 11:49 AM
John James is the biggest idiot on the internet. 99% of the stuff written in his blogs in the last year or so has just been complete fantasy. Half of the replies are written by himself using different usernames. :D He's now just pandering to his fellow celtic fans and sponging cash off anyone who will listen to him.

krakowdon
19-02-2017, 08:07 PM
That's not right. In certain circumstances a Liquidator of a company can apply to the court to have a sale for an undervalued price to be reversed. So if Duff and Phelps did sell the Stadium or any other asset for less than it was worth then those transactions could be recalled. Duff and Phelps would also have a liability for the loss suffered so they could still be in trouble.

All good fun.

It depends on what BDO are doing in court. All I have read is that they are suing for damages for D&P not doing their job properly. They possibly could have asked the court to reduce the sale of the stadium etc but sadly they haven't from what I have read. In that case Sevco are under no threat of losing Ibrox. I think that too many people are conflating different legal concepts based on half arsed MSM reports. If it's negligence then D&P's insurers cough and my guess is that BDO are calculating that they will get an out of court cash settlement out of them.

As for johnjames I read him with a slight pinch of salt. Would like to believe it all, but am not that naive. The stealing water from a chapel story was totally *******s, too many people too quick to believe anything bad for the Hun. But they are in a bad way and hopefully going the same way as the 1872 incarnation. I wouldn't write off jj as harshly.

NewOrleansRed
20-02-2017, 06:11 AM
Apparently Sevco fans are "baffled" that one of their players played without a club logo on his shirt. Three things.

1. I imagine the Zombies are baffled by a great many things. Not least the theory of evolution. But surely "how come we're utter ****e?" would be higher up on the Baffleometer. Or "Is Dave King in fact just lying to us constantly?"

2. If one was forced at gun point to play for Sevco, one can imagine sensibly ripping the badge of in the tunnel to lesson the social stigma that would surely follow. It's not really that baffling.

3. Easily fixed.

http://http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-baffled-lee-hodson-9850255 (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-baffled-lee-hodson-9850255)3404

theram1975
20-02-2017, 06:11 PM
I see that idiot John James has been spouting more fantasy stuff today. An absolute clown. :D

Pacman1903
20-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Apparently Sevco fans are "baffled" that one of their players played without a club logo on his shirt. Three things.

1. I imagine the Zombies are baffled by a great many things. Not least the theory of evolution. But surely "how come we're utter ****e?" would be higher up on the Baffleometer. Or "Is Dave King in fact just lying to us constantly?"

2. If one was forced at gun point to play for Sevco, one can imagine sensibly ripping the badge of in the tunnel to lesson the social stigma that would surely follow. It's not really that baffling.

3. Easily fixed.

http://http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-baffled-lee-hodson-9850255 (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-baffled-lee-hodson-9850255)3404

Im more baffled by Lee Hodson. Who the f@ck is he? Never heard of him

sonnetti
20-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Im more baffled by Lee Hodson. Who the f@ck is he? Never heard of him

Is it because the new club hasn't settled on a knew emblem yet?

I'd suggest a big embroidered purple "boaby" with man glue being dispersed across the shoulder with "new club same old ****e" encircling it

redscot
20-02-2017, 08:30 PM
I'd suggest a big embroidered purple "boaby" with man glue being dispersed across the shoulder with "new club same old ****e" encircling it

Brilliant....XDXDXD

kb_don
20-02-2017, 08:56 PM
As for johnjames I read him with a slight pinch of salt. Would like to believe it all, but am not that naive. The stealing water from a chapel story was totally *******s, too many people too quick to believe anything bad for the Hun. But they are in a bad way and hopefully going the same way as the 1872 incarnation. I wouldn't write off jj as harshly.

To be fair, I think the church water story started elsewhere on the internet. It was a bizarre story, but more believable than Barrie McKay being a £6m player :P

His problem is that he puts out articles every day, even when there's not much to say. The comedy and football related ones are a mixed bag.
However, we need bloggers like john james to do the proper investigative journalism that the SMSM is unwilling and incapable of doing.
Without them, who's going to call out the corruption in the game?
Take everything you read on the internet with a pinch of salt, but at least get a range of viewpoints - don't be fed a diet solely of lamb!

Personally, I think sevco are running on fumes. I suspect they're trying to survive until Ashley's court case next month, then let him take the blame for going into administration.

theram1975
20-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Is John James still hiding in Asia as he fears for his life? :D

Aldo1983
20-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Wouldn't going into administration be a good thing for them? Clear the decks and get rid of Ashley. Also means the pressure is off them finishing behind us on merit.

medw1311
20-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Wouldn't going into administration be a good thing for them? Clear the decks and get rid of Ashley. Also means the pressure is off them finishing behind us on merit.

They would also have either a 15 or 25 point deduction as well which could drag them into a relegation fight. Especially if it's classed as a second liquidation event (I.E if they are the same club as they claim to be).

Aldo1983
21-02-2017, 08:29 AM
They would also have either a 15 or 25 point deduction as well which could drag them into a relegation fight. Especially if it's classed as a second liquidation event (I.E if they are the same club as they claim to be).

But they probably won't get relegated cos even though they are ****e they aren't that ****e.

Mason89
21-02-2017, 08:36 AM
Is John James still hiding in Asia as he fears for his life? :D

His info seems to be absolute b0llocks.

Stupie82
21-02-2017, 10:20 AM

It would also clear up the new club/old club views of our football association. New club gets a lesser points deduction than one that continued to exist. In this instance, i hope they are classed as the same club so they get hammered even further.

I have said previously that i think they are on the ropes. Rangers old and new were always good at hiding this fact. Im sure it hasnt changed with the crook that is King!

medw1311
21-02-2017, 11:04 AM
But they probably won't get relegated cos even though they are ****e they aren't that ****e.

Currently a 25 point deduction would leave them on 18 points, 1 point behind ICT in last place. The administrators would likely offload their highest earners (not 100% how that actually works though), so might have to field mainly youth players.

But further on your point re Ashley I'm not sure if admin would be enough to get him off their backs, might have to be full blown liquidation again.

medw1311
21-02-2017, 03:05 PM
Here's another thought - if they can survive until the split and then enter admin then would it be the case that any points deduction would leave them 6th at worst?

Stupie82
21-02-2017, 03:09 PM
Here's another thought - if they can survive until the split and then enter admin then would it be the case that any points deduction would leave them 6th at worst?

Interesting question. If they go into administration , and its a a big if, because we can only speculate, then I would assume the SFA would do all they could to limit the damage to them and of course the damage caused to Scottish Football ;)

Mason89
21-02-2017, 03:56 PM
Interesting question. If they go into administration , and its a a big if, because we can only speculate, then I would assume the SFA would do all they could to limit the damage to them and of course the damage caused to Scottish Football ;)

I've no idea what the rules are regarding this & I very much doubt the SFA have made them up yet. Given that it's possible to finish higher up with a lower points total anyway, I doubt they'd be placed lower than 6th if they went tits up post split

Aldo1983
21-02-2017, 06:37 PM

They really should be papped out for bringing the game into disrepute if they do go into administration.

kb_don
21-02-2017, 08:34 PM
A 25 point deduction is for a second insolvency event within 5 years. If you take 5 years from the date dead club first went into admin, as opposed to going into liquidation, then it's just 15 points. I'm sure that's the way the SFA will see it ;)

Again, take this with a large pinch of salt, but administration may not be that much use to them.
- Some people reckon Ashley has the merchandise rights sewn up so that he'd retain them after admin or liquidation - a new owner won't make much from it unless they rebrand completely
- Again, some people reckon it will cost £9m to replace the dodgy roofs on 3 stands - that doesn't go away with admin
- The majority of their debt is to shareholders/directors - they would kiss goodbye any chance of getting their money back by going into admin
- They could get rid of some high earners by going into administration, but King showed last week how to get rid of 3 of them anyway

Having said all that, I still reckon they'll go under, as there will come a point when people realise there's no point throwing more money at a lost cause.

ILikeJam
22-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Meanwhile on Rangers Media there's a thread about how Frank de Boer is the prime candidate to take the manager's job and he should be given £20million to rebuild the squad.

So who's deluded? Us or them? I lose track these days...

Stupie82
22-02-2017, 10:25 AM
Meanwhile on Rangers Media there's a thread about how Frank de Boer is the prime candidate to take the manager's job and he should be given £20million to rebuild the squad.

So who's deluded? Us or them? I lose track these days...

I ask myself that question at times. I know they a heard of knuckledragging wallopers, but surely to f*ck there is some sort of common sense amongst that lot. Frank De Boer, £20M ... they are verging on the point of insanity. All i see is statements like "a club as big as ours" or "a club this size".... when will they realise they aren't a big club and that the big club died with liquidation. Whats worse is that they went through hell due to their reckless spending habits and yet are quite willing to do it all over again. Crazy stufff.

EintrachtFrankfurt
22-02-2017, 11:10 AM
I ask myself that question at times. I know they a heard of knuckledragging wallopers, but surely to f*ck there is some sort of common sense amongst that lot. Frank De Boer, £20M ... they are verging on the point of insanity. All i see is statements like "a club as big as ours" or "a club this size".... when will they realise they aren't a big club and that the big club died with liquidation. Whats worse is that they went through hell due to their reckless spending habits and yet are quite willing to do it all over again. Crazy stufff.

That is the problem with the gloryhunters who make up most of sevco 2012s fanbase-they are not realistic and the truth hurts them, no wonder they are so bitter and angry. When the previous hun outfit went through a barren period from about 76-86 all the gloryhunting bigots vanished with crowds round about the 6000 mark. They hun mk1 were a small club whom we used to hammer all the time back then.

87kilos
22-02-2017, 05:49 PM
Whispers that they have failed to pay Morton their share of gate receipts from the cup tie.

No idea if true or not but I like the rumour anyway.

Jupiter
22-02-2017, 05:57 PM
Whispers that they have failed to pay Morton their share of gate receipts from the cup tie.

No idea if true or not but I like the rumour anyway.

You're 2 days late with that rumour, they coughed up on Monday

87kilos
22-02-2017, 09:28 PM
You're 2 days late with that rumour, they coughed up on Monday

Hence why I said no idea if it was true. Only heard that today. Cheers for your authoritative reply though.

StandfreeFM
23-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Rangers are still good for the odd laugh these days, but they are not a patch on hilarity they provided on their 'journey' through the leagues. I kinda miss Charlie Green, shambolic AGM's and the 5 Newcastle Loan players.

Aldo1983
23-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Rangers are still good for the odd laugh these days, but they are not a patch on hilarity they provided on their 'journey' through the leagues. I kinda miss Charlie Green, shambolic AGM's and the 5 Newcastle Loan players.

The AGM's were a thing of beauty. Those two neds that owned the snider bus company being in charge has to be my favourite part.

ohno
23-02-2017, 01:08 PM
The AGM's were a thing of beauty. Those two neds that owned the snider bus company being in charge has to be my favourite part.
So Far :):):)

InversneckieDob
23-02-2017, 03:07 PM
So Far :):):)

The Easdales?

They were a right couple of hoods they jokers.

Mason89
23-02-2017, 03:28 PM
I think this was the highlight for me

https://youtu.be/2dLNKHtQTWw

Stupie82
23-02-2017, 03:42 PM
I loved the BBC interviews with Doncaster where he explicitly said again and again that Rangers would play in the SPL and would not have to restart in a lower league!! ... still beggars belief the cuunt is still in that job! :O

redscot
23-02-2017, 03:55 PM
The carry on with the sooooper doooper bus that ended up burnt to a crisp was brilliant .

To be fair its all been brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyFXEHp-u-o

XD

Mr_Grieves
23-02-2017, 05:19 PM

Male or female ?

:)

ulladon
23-02-2017, 05:21 PM
This is just one of the special moments from the last five years that never fails to amuse !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8x_59EjZOs

Jupiter
23-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Remember the gazebo at the agm

Jupiter
23-02-2017, 06:07 PM
And Mr Custard the clown

http://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/news/rangers-fans-get-stuck-in-to-mr-custard-1-3632455

sheepcrooky
23-02-2017, 06:25 PM
I think this was the highlight for me

https://youtu.be/2dLNKHtQTWw

Never seen that before, classic :) :) :)

Stupie82
23-02-2017, 07:57 PM

Mason89
23-02-2017, 08:02 PM

medw1311
24-02-2017, 10:35 AM
Found this on Twitter :)

ILikeJam
24-02-2017, 12:42 PM
found this on twitter :)

"lmao" XD XD XD

scobiemacd
24-02-2017, 03:31 PM

Male or female ?

After examining this picture for a few minutes Id say you're probably correct.

deedon
24-02-2017, 06:15 PM
Come on guys. Nothing...and I mean NOTHING beats Wee Wullie Blue Nose and The Teddy Bears.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2i7o40g.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7zw92lSNus

Pacman1903
24-02-2017, 06:54 PM
Come on guys. Nothing...and I mean NOTHING beats Wee Wullie Blue Nose and The Teddy Bears.

That is f@cking comedy gold.

Fits with his shoulders

sheepcrooky
24-02-2017, 07:02 PM

"We're the Queens eleven, from Royal Blue heaven" :) :) :)

Redtothebone
24-02-2017, 11:14 PM
Thats yer NO voter right there ..lol

InversneckieDob
25-02-2017, 09:53 AM

XDXDXD

"We are r*****s.....we face dangers"..............."

Andrew Lloyd Webber must be sh!tting himself.

InversneckieDob
25-02-2017, 09:55 AM
That is f@cking comedy gold.

Fits with his shoulders

See if I ever hit that level of instable bewilderment, PLEASE some c u n t intervene.

If my family disown me...... form a posse and dress me like Hannibal Lectar

Then just make me........disappear

Mason89
25-02-2017, 10:28 AM

Also quite enjoyed the time John Prescott was showing his support for Ally

InversneckieDob
25-02-2017, 10:34 AM
I've been haein' a deek at "TheBearsDen" on FollowFollow.

By the cringe there's some beauts with the most tenuous grip on reality on there.

There was a thread about how it was a disgrace that only one Trog applauded the away support post match, then it morphed into a slanging match about how Trogs shouldnae be travelling away giving money to ther teams.

" To continue to fund these poor excuses for football clubs after what they done to us is disgrace imo"

"After what they done to us"............ these people get to vote and drive cars.

InversneckieDob
25-02-2017, 10:39 AM
"Long-term support is a growing concern.

I went to a non-denominational school in east ren, 80% of folk in class supported rangers. 30 years in, my son is 8 and goes to the same school, he says most of the kids in his class support the vermin.

The board have got a huge task on their hands rebuilding the club, but, unionist politicians and groups have an even biggger job to rebuild unionist views in the country. It goes hand in hand."

Scary wee country we live in.

medw1311
25-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Pleased that we've moved 9 points ahead of them but how bad are Hearts and St. Johnstone that they couldn't close the gap.

Pacman1903
25-02-2017, 06:50 PM
If St J won today then beat sevco mid week they would be above them midweek. Ifs and buts i know but the gaps nae huge.

Hearts are managed by a nobody thats why they are garbage

medw1311
25-02-2017, 08:38 PM
While Hearts and St. J both losing today moves us closer to securing European fitba again, if they both won today and again in midweek it would have been funny asf seeing sevco go to the tattiedome in 5th place.

Pacman1903
25-02-2017, 08:49 PM

I just watched that again and its better, like a microved second day lasagne.

"we are rangers, were no strangers, to silverware in may"

sonnetti
25-02-2017, 09:03 PM
I just watched that again and its better, like a microved second day lasagne.

"we are rangers, were no strangers, to silverware in may"

I genuinely don't know where to start with this

Pacman1903
25-02-2017, 09:06 PM
I genuinely don't know where to start with this

How about, the guy must surely be a parody act. Theres no way he is an actual sevco fan. Hes surely a piss take.

If not hes a mentalist

scobiemacd
25-02-2017, 10:55 PM
It's always been this weird sense of entitlement they have that bemuses me.

RealPompeyDon
26-02-2017, 08:03 AM
Wee Barry the Fud has left Clyde. Bound for Mordor?

Feck_the_Huns
26-02-2017, 08:18 AM
Hope so, he'll be a ****ing disaster

Feck_the_Huns
26-02-2017, 08:21 AM
Hope so, he'll be a ****ing disaster

Pacman1903
26-02-2017, 08:42 AM
Not a chance. Hes put Clyde in danger of the playoffs. As good at managing as he is going to bed without getting steaming untill 6 am

Hes lucky Cowdenbeath are in that league

Aldo1983
26-02-2017, 08:47 AM

They are so desperate and wee Barry ticks all the Hun boxes that they all have chubbies at the thought.

lolz

sonnetti
26-02-2017, 09:03 AM
They are so desperate and wee Barry ticks all the Hun boxes that they all have chubbies at the thought.

lolz

Denial appears to be only a river in Egypt for crazy horse despite the well fans protesting outside he has declared " he won't walk away" I wonder if he can borrow wullies keyboard. He's already made a howling **** of himself online so that box is already ticked

Jupiter
26-02-2017, 03:32 PM

Lets hope it happens, it would be hilarious. He is the bookies favourite so there must be loads of bonkers sevco fans betting on him.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/rangers/next-permanent-manager

Pacman1903
26-02-2017, 03:49 PM
Lets hope it happens, it would be hilarious. He is the bookies favourite so there must be loads of bonkers sevco fans betting on him.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/rangers/next-permanent-manager

That is well and truly bonkers if hes the favourite.

Also shows the calibre they can attract with the "war chest" they must have

Feck_the_Huns
26-02-2017, 03:50 PM
Even as a short term fix till the board get real and pick a proper candidate, this has all the hallmarks of a complete catastrophe.

Paul Hartley took over a similiar part time club in Alloa and promoted them twice in a row. Barry the fud almost has Clyde in the river Clyde, and he gets mentioned for the Hunco job? Mental

theram1975
26-02-2017, 05:00 PM
McLeish as DOF and Ferguson as Head Coach would be fantastic.

Please make it happen. :D

Aldo1983
26-02-2017, 05:00 PM
Even as a short term fix till the board get real and pick a proper candidate, this has all the hallmarks of a complete catastrophe.

Paul Hartley took over a similiar part time club in Alloa and promoted them twice in a row. Barry the fud almost has Clyde in the river Clyde, and he gets mentioned for the Hunco job? Mental

Not quite the same to be fair, Hartley had a relatively big budget at Alloa thanks to the owner. He was allowed to have a few full time players and a few decent loanees.

Barry the fud is thick as ****e though. We can all agree on that.

Aldo1983
26-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Bob Malcolm as DOF and Ferguson as Head Coach would be fantastic.

please make that happen!

sheepcrooky
26-02-2017, 05:40 PM
It is a farce in any sense of the word. They have no idea if they want a DOF and a decent manager, or no DOF and a very good manager. The only guy they want is de Boer. Really hope they get wee Barry, but that would be too much fun. Still got a sneaking suspicion it might be Deek though.

Pacman1903
26-02-2017, 05:46 PM
It is a farce in any sense of the word. They have no idea if they want a DOF and a decent manager, or no DOF and a very good manager. The only guy they want is de Boer. Really hope they get wee Barry, but that would be too much fun. Still got a sneaking suspicion it might be Deek though.

Like ive said, i will give away all my possessions barring pac jnr and pac puss if Derek becomes their new manager

No chance

mondo_notion
26-02-2017, 05:53 PM
Like ive said, i will give away all my possessions barring pac jnr and pac puss if Derek becomes their new manager

No chance

Dibs on your TV.

Mason89
26-02-2017, 05:56 PM
I'll take the moggie

Jupiter
26-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Only someone who is desperate & unemployed would be daft enough to take the sevco job. No way will Derek take it.

Pacman1903
26-02-2017, 06:04 PM
I'll take the moggie

Hes nae part of the deal. You can take the wife if you want or my Cheap Trick collection

Pacman1903
26-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Dibs on your TV.

Fine local pick up for you

DodHagi
26-02-2017, 07:41 PM
Durrant/Goram (gk & UVF coach)/Fud/Malcolm - thats who they need. Real huns. Champs league dreamteam. Put us all back in our place.

andoplzcumbak
27-02-2017, 09:14 AM
McLeish as DOF and Ferguson as Head Coach would be fantastic.

I'm taking a mini sabbatical on slagging them the noo coz I can see how depressed the wee bro is!

However, if that were to happen 😂

StandfreeFM
28-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Wee Bazza suggesting McInnes should be the next Huns manager. Thanks for sticking your oar in you wee failure and trying to unsettle a team above your manky mob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39110038

Mason89
28-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Wee Bazza suggesting McInnes should be the next Huns manager. Thanks for sticking your oar in you wee failure and trying to unsettle a team above your manky mob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39110038

He's only saying what everyone's thinking outside the Aberdeen Mad bubble.

Here come the posts saying he'd be mad to take the bigger, better paid job on his doorstep...

StandfreeFM
28-02-2017, 11:20 AM
You must be bored. Next you'll be wittering on about shelf lifes

krakowdon
28-02-2017, 11:25 AM
He's only saying what everyone's thinking outside the Aberdeen Mad bubble.

Here come the posts saying he'd be mad to take the bigger, better paid job on his doorstep...

He'd be mad to take the bigger, better paid job on his doorstep.

Mason89
28-02-2017, 11:45 AM

I suspect Tommy Wright is closer to the truth

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/39083068

Stoney_Scarfer
28-02-2017, 11:47 AM

Funny thing for me is that a number of guys on here have all said that they would gladly bu99er off to a new job for mare cash and even I have done it on numerous occasions. The point I'm getting to is that I'm hearing quite a few stories in the Aberdeen Area of boys who are changing careers since the downturn and then being offered jobs back where its picking up again. Alot of these guys are telling them to poke it because they can't be @rsed with the uncertainty.

I am sure this would definitely be at the forefront of Deek's thoughts surrounding the vacancy at Snake Mountain.

P.S. Bigger????

Mason89
28-02-2017, 11:58 AM
McInnes is minted, he won't be under the same financial pressures. His time at Bristol saw to that.

The Rangers job is bigger, aye.

Aldo1983
28-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Snake Mountain

Well done. Too many get it wrong.

Pacman1903
28-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Well done. Too many get it wrong.

I just assumed those who called it Castle Greyskull were closet huns

Aldo1983
28-02-2017, 12:18 PM
I just assumed those who called it Castle Greyskull were closet huns

Sub-human scum.

Pacman1903
28-02-2017, 12:21 PM
Castle Greyskull is a very baddie sounding goodie place though

Still no excuse

neilthedon
28-02-2017, 12:27 PM
McInnes is minted, he won't be under the same financial pressures. His time at Bristol saw to that.

The Rangers job is bigger, aye.

And here we go again !! Bigger Crowds, bigger expectaitions, bigger pressures to achieve the impossible and bigger crowds of eejits screaming for his head because they are not challenging for Barcelona for the C.L !!!

Deek seems to be a sensible , level headed and " cautious " man. We have seen that in his match approach in previous seasons.

If there is no need for an immediate bigger financial reward , WHY would he put himself into the lose/lose situation of Sevco ? MUST challenge Celtic for League. MUST make Europe, MUST win every match. And when he fails to achieve the impossible , he carries the can for the lack of backing from Dave King. ( Loyal !!! )

He`s get six months to hit the targets, and the boo boys would be on him from the start because he`s not " rangers" enough.

Tommy Wright thinks every manager would consider it ? Aye, when getting paid peanuts by a " Diddy " team.

Ok, I`m inside this Aberdeenmad bubble. I just don`t understand how taking over that current set up could ever be seen as step up !!!

ILikeJam
28-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Obviously I, along with everyone else on here, is in the 'Aberdeen' bubble, so will always treat all things Hun with disdain.

That being said, at this precise moment Deek would have to be straight-up mental to leave us for the Huns. If the planning application for the new stadium get's knocked back however...

Rochead
28-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Most people would consider moving to a better payed job, especially if it's fairly local. However, if the negatives far outweigh the positive, higher wages being the only positive at Ibrox, then I assume most people knowing what is taking place there would have it a wide berth. I would be surprised if McInnes gave more than a nano second considering a move there.

Sevco will employ some unemployed manager from the land of the desperate, who will then announce that he has landed the most sought after job in word football.
Sevco themselves will then tell us the selection was made from a cast of thousands of top quality applicants.

Mason89
28-02-2017, 02:18 PM
That boss eyed freak in South Africa will have to fling the Huns some kind of bone. He might get away with employing some desperado until the end of the season but after that, he'll be chasing season ticket money.

Pacman1903
28-02-2017, 02:39 PM
I work in the oil and would not think about returning to the North Sea any time soon even if it was for more money as it could all go tits up pretty quickly. Definatley safer where i am

Pretty similar situation to McInnes job wise

As i said, ill bet everything i own on him nae going there (bar my kid and my puss). Im in the bubble

Mason89
28-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Nobody here is similar to McInnes job wise. Safety & uncertainty wouldn't come into it. Even if everyone's right and it went spectacularly bad for McInnes, he'd still walk into a job after. It's all about whether he's offered it or not.

Pacman1903
28-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Its going to be some ex guffball c@nt who is oot of a job

Martin Jol
Big Alch.....i mean Eck

A manager from Scotland will not please the knuckle dragging troglodyte f@cks that follow that phoenix c@nts.

King will have to bow to the c@nts to deflect away from the lack of his warchest

Pacman1903
28-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Just read if they dont win imorn they are mathematically out of the title race.

And some of their deluded followers and media berks could be heard saying they were going to win the league at the start of the season. Fuds

Mason89
28-02-2017, 04:15 PM
We'll have a better idea after they play Celtic. The next manager will let Murty take the heat for that one

neilthedon
28-02-2017, 05:31 PM
Nobody here is similar to McInnes job wise. Safety & uncertainty wouldn't come into it. Even if everyone's right and it went spectacularly bad for McInnes, he'd still walk into a job after. It's all about whether he's offered it or not.

You know what Mason ? You are absolutely right !!

Deek could go to sevco , get the boot after 6 - 9 months , and then get a gig at somewhere like St Mirren.

It would be a fantastic career move. Giving up Aberdeen, for a brief bit of ( non ) glory at his " boyhood Heroes" to trawling about in the depths of Scottish football and trying to start over again , while being cussed at by the ever loyal fans who then will eternally look upon him as letting the mighty club down for failing to overthrow Celtic.

I honestly think that when Deek does move, it will be back to " sleeping Giant " down in Guffland.

And that is only likely not if we win another Cup in Scotland. But if we finally/eventually scrape into the League sections in Europe and put up a decent showing against some trendier sides . Especially if they be Guffies !!

But then again. I know so little it`s unreal. !! Your utter conviction that Deek is a rabid hun and will jump at the chance no matter what state that club is in MUST come from super secret knowledge that only you have ?

Mason89
28-02-2017, 05:37 PM
Why do you think he'd only get a job at St. Mirren? Do you not have more faith in his managerial ability than that?

neilthedon
28-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Why do you think he'd only get a job at St. Mirren? Do you not have more faith in his managerial ability than that?

After the huns ??
OK, CLYDE then !!!

Mason89
28-02-2017, 05:43 PM
After the huns ??
OK, CLYDE then !!!

Seems you rate him less than I do

neilthedon
28-02-2017, 05:54 PM
Seems you rate him less than I do

Not really. We are talking about two different Deeks here.

MY Deek would turm down sevco , and stays at Aberdeen to see through the building of the new Facilities , while improving the team further . And winning another Cup or two.

It`s YOUR Deek , who I imagine going to St Mirren or wherever ?

But that is , of course, only my theoretical opinion.

Mason89
28-02-2017, 05:59 PM
So you've got him sacked after 6 months, managing Clyde, winning cups, beating English teams in Europe and now there's two of them.

Canny argue with that.

neilthedon
28-02-2017, 06:05 PM
So you've got him sacked after 6 months, managing Clyde, winning cups, beating English teams in Europe and now there's two of them.

Canny argue with that.

No bother. You win !!

Meanwhile , there is a game on tonight

. Lets hope it`s my Deek who sets the team out.!!! Cause we`ll win then. COYR !!!!

Aldo1983
28-02-2017, 09:43 PM
No bother. You win !!

Meanwhile , there is a game on tonight

. Lets hope it`s my Deek who sets the team out.!!! Cause we`ll win then. COYR !!!!

Kiss of death. Cheers.

As bad as they are if they win tomorrow that's only 6pts between us. Far too cocky some folk on here. Fingers crossed St Johnstone help keep our distance.

neilthedon
01-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Kiss of death. Cheers.

As bad as they are if they win tomorrow that's only 6pts between us. Far too cocky some folk on here. Fingers crossed St Johnstone help keep our distance.

My fault , eh ?!! I knew I should have been morepositive with that clearance for their goal ! Drat.

Pacman1903
01-03-2017, 02:08 PM
De Boers bros stepped up yet?

01-03-2017, 06:10 PM
De Boers bros stepped up yet?

The gullible, deluded fools! They're going to be so disappointed when they get Billy Davies and John Spencer!

redscot
01-03-2017, 06:14 PM
The gullible, deluded fools! They're going to be so disappointed when they get Billy Davies and John Spencer!

Is it not usually Billy Davies and Tommy Sheridan....

Aldo1983
01-03-2017, 06:18 PM

XD

Jupiter
01-03-2017, 06:54 PM

What's that about?

Mason89
01-03-2017, 06:57 PM
They enjoy a four ball

InversneckieDob
01-03-2017, 09:39 PM
F up c kin g pig s cu m

Mason89
03-03-2017, 10:38 AM
Bored at work so I've had a wee look on Rangers media to pass the time, it's brilliant. They're not too keen on this Pedro chap for various reasons.

No Rangers manager should be called Pedro
He's a foreigner who'll underestimate the size of the club
He'll sign too many foreigners
His records worse than McGhees :D
He'll not sell season tickets

Can't see this ending well if the board end up going for the cheap option. I think they should push the boat out :)

Gallus79
03-03-2017, 11:01 AM
Bored at work so I've had a wee look on Rangers media to pass the time, it's brilliant. They're not too keen on this Pedro chap for various reasons.

Can't see this ending well if the board end up going for the cheap option. I think they should push the boat out :)

Almost everything you post on here relates back to The Rangers so it does....

:-)

Stupie82
03-03-2017, 12:42 PM

Who they bring in will give us all an indication of where that club is at financially. I suspect they are ****ed, but a cheap option will likely confirm that and will also make sure the huns go into meltdown over lack of ambition. Of course, in good old Rangers fashion they could bring someone in they cant afford at all, get their fans hopes up of challenging Celtic and then collapse again... i think i like the second option :-)

Pacman1903
03-03-2017, 12:47 PM
I have my fingers firmly crossed that they get a cheap option thats nae the De Boers. The guttedness will register on the richter scale. Deluded knuckledraggin f@cks

It will be McLeish

Stupie82
03-03-2017, 12:52 PM
I have my fingers firmly crossed that they get a cheap option thats nae the De Boers. The guttedness will register on the richter scale. Deluded knuckledraggin f@cks

It will be McLeish

Fresh of RM

"We are Rangers. We should have a short-list of Ancelotti, Guardiolia and Mourinho"

The boys either having a laugh or they are that deluded :O

... but aye, it will be Mcleish.

Mason89
03-03-2017, 12:56 PM
It will be McLeish

If they've done any kind of homework whatsoever, he'd be the last one they go for. Cheap or not

fittiered
03-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Looks like the h,uns are kinda keen on takin McInnes from us......

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/305023-who-do-you-want-for-manager-out-of-the-names-mentioned/

Just remember to reboot you're pc after viewing the h,un sh!t...

Corcaigh_Don
03-03-2017, 02:04 PM
People cant get over sports direct becoming the unlikely owner of agent provocateur (http://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/people-cant-get-over-sports-direct-becoming-the-unlikely-owner-of-agent-provocateur-779805.html)

"There was an unexpected twist in the tale of Agent Provocateur announcing it was heading into administration when Mike Ashley popped up and said he would buy it.

Now it’s fair to say that the worlds of luxury lingerie and cheap sportswear couldn’t be further apart, which is why many have struggled to comprehend the deal."

I am not entirely surprised at this.

Ashley an Agent Provocateur? Taking advantage of a cash strapped modern day company? Who supply clothing for fannies?

Yeah, I think Scottish fitba fans WILL believe that. :D

Aldo1983
03-03-2017, 04:06 PM
If they've done any kind of homework whatsoever, he'd be the last one they go for. Cheap or not

They've had a completely useless manager in charge and now have Murty who is on another level of ****e yet...

Still only 6pts off us.

Mason89
03-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Still only 6pts off us.

Fine margins between genius & another level of shyte in this league

Pacman1903
03-03-2017, 05:12 PM

Aye but hes a "rangurz man"

Jupiter
03-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Looks like the h,uns are kinda keen on takin McInnes from us......

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/305023-who-do-you-want-for-manager-out-of-the-names-mentioned/

Just remember to reboot you're pc after viewing the h,un sh!t...

whoever Pedro is is winning that poll. The last post mentions Calderwood

Pacman1903
05-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Mike Ashley looking to buy out King according to a weegie rag. He is "shocked" at the state of the club under King

Getintaethem
05-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Mike Ashley looking to buy out King according to a weegie rag. He is "shocked" at the state of the club under King

Craig Whyte is the man to turn things around.

EintrachtFrankfurt
05-03-2017, 12:04 PM

Sevco will become Newcastle Utds feeder club then.

Getintaethem
05-03-2017, 12:37 PM
Sevco will become Newcastle Utds feeder club then.

They tried that before, did not work out so well.

Gallus79
07-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Milne has made a PR gaffe this afternoon, West Coast Media are all over it twisting his words.

Mason89
07-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Milne has made a PR gaffe this afternoon, West Coast Media are all over it twisting his words.

What did the spud say?

Stupie82
07-03-2017, 07:27 PM
What did the spud say?

Daily Retard :

No Rangers approach for Derek McInnes but if it comes we'd have to discuss it with boss, says Dons chief Stewart Milne

Milne tonight said there has been no contact from Rangers for McInnes but refused to say if he would decline an approach if one came.

Stoney_Scarfer
08-03-2017, 04:12 AM
In all fairness his BBC interview pretty much gave an indication of his views on the matter. There's a bit of me that thinks Deek would go the same way as what Fergie did and knock them back (if they come calling) as it would be an insult to Aberdeen FC and its fans.
This is merely my own opinion and does not constitute any need for wild criticisms from the Dumbarton Mafia ;D

Mason89
08-03-2017, 05:02 AM
:D

I'm not usually one to get involved in McInnes posts but I think he probably would go if offered

Aldo1983
08-03-2017, 06:41 AM
The time it takes for their new manager in Dubai to get a flight over here, DMs contract will be up.

RedStarTorphins
08-03-2017, 07:05 AM
Daily Retard :

No Rangers approach for Derek McInnes but if it comes we'd have to discuss it with boss, says Dons chief Stewart Milne

Milne tonight said there has been no contact from Rangers for McInnes but refused to say if he would decline an approach if one came.

My tuppence worth is:

IF SEVCO approached us, Milne clearly wouldn't want to let him go, but he'd let DM know the approach had been made.
If DM expressed a wish to talk to them, then Milne would let him as it would be pointless us having an unhappy manager with his mind elsewhere for 2.5 years.
I think DM would go if they approached.
IF this Portuguese bloke turns them down, I think we'll be looking for a new manager next week.

Mason89
08-03-2017, 07:10 AM
I think we'll be looking for a new manager next week.

I'll be looking for that thread I started pre season :)

Pacman1903
08-03-2017, 07:24 AM
IF this Portuguese bloke turns them down, I think we'll be looking for a new manager next week.

I know a guy. He knows the club well Hes got experience of our league, as well as England and internationally. He will start off in the stands though

Pacman1903
08-03-2017, 08:09 AM
SSN saying the portugeezer is definatley Ibrox bound

Stupie82
08-03-2017, 10:22 AM
SSN saying the portugeezer is definatley Ibrox bound

DM is going nowhere... for 2 reasons, the huns dinna want him and I also stuck a sneaky wee £5 on him becoming hun manager, just to soften the blow if it happened... well, I never win any bets, so he is staying :-)

Gallus79
08-03-2017, 01:20 PM
Milne left himself wide open which wasn't very clever, but he was maybe being careful about appearing too "dictator" like.

I think the way to look at the Derek McInnes scenario is as follows;

He will manage Sevco one day - that is inevitable. However he won't move "directly between the two clubs".

I can see Derek moving on from us this summer (Norwich?) or next and having another stint in England. How well he fares down there will determine how long it is until he returns back North because Sevco have come calling and it suits both parties.

I personally hope that he moves on from us to England and is a big hit down there (throwing a few million our way for players) and doesn't end up at Iprix for another decade.

Mason89
09-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Just seen a cracking vid of that no-mark who's in line for the Huns, congratulating Celtic on winning 4 in a row. That'll go down well :)

medw1311
09-03-2017, 11:59 AM
You know there's a certain you know Scotland you know Assistant manager you know who's looking for you know a job.

Aldo1983
09-03-2017, 12:08 PM
They aren't happy about this. Even if it is an obsessed Celtic fan, good work.

https://twitter.com/TBDMeltdown

Pacman1903
09-03-2017, 12:11 PM
So who is he? Im still nae sure

medw1311
09-03-2017, 12:13 PM
I read somewhere the other day that the Portuguese guy is on £2Million a year at his current club, would love to see Sevco try matching that. Also see their first choice for DoF has turned them down.

Pacman1903
09-03-2017, 12:16 PM
.... But watch oot hes "radio rental"

medw1311
09-03-2017, 12:19 PM
Sounds like their 2nd choice for DoF has the ideal experience for the role:

"Mitchell, who left his position as head of recruitment with Tottenham Hotspur on Tuesday after spending the last six months on gardening leave, is now the front runner for the post.

The 35-year-old resigned back in August after the White Hart Lane club appointed Steve Hitchen as their chief scout. He is reported to have found working with chairman Daniel Levy difficult in north London."

Jupiter
09-03-2017, 05:12 PM
What's up with this Pedro chap? Is he having second thoughts? He was supposed to have jetted in by now.

Pacman1903
09-03-2017, 05:43 PM
What's up with this Pedro chap? Is he having second thoughts? He was supposed to have jetted in by now.

Dodging about until untill Monday so his first game isnt him being massacred

Getintaethem
09-03-2017, 05:54 PM

Pedro the Puma is here already. Exclusive video of him being welcomed by Sevco's first team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKqzQWjOUFQ

Sheep On Fire
09-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Looked at this nobodies Wiki profile and he played for nobody and has managed nobody, how an earth did they come up with him
He has a worse profile than Dellia,They are just the joke that keeps giving and giving

Sidney77
09-03-2017, 08:59 PM
That Hun twitter feed is top class humour.

Pacman1903
10-03-2017, 08:42 AM
I think its brilliant that he is already being made out to being a saviour yet he blatantly stalled on coming across as hes feart of getting a do-in. The complicated termination papers line is dragging on, because its a bullsh@t line

Stupie82
10-03-2017, 10:12 AM
I think its brilliant that he is already being made out to being a saviour yet he blatantly stalled on coming across as hes feart of getting a do-in. The complicated termination papers line is dragging on, because its a bullsh@t line

I just find it hilarious that most of their fans have written off DM, calling him an average manager at an average club, while this cuunt has done the square root of feck all and is classed as saviour. I do love their fickleness and lack of intelligence, its makes things much more interesting!!

Jupiter
10-03-2017, 06:03 PM
Pedro still hasn't jetted in. Maybe he is having second thoughts. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't appear, it would be typical of the whole Sevco farce.

EintrachtFrankfurt
10-03-2017, 06:36 PM
Looked at this nobodies Wiki profile and he played for nobody and has managed nobody, how an earth did they come up with him
He has a worse profile than Dellia,They are just the joke that keeps giving and giving

He is well used to managing no mark small clubs by the looks of his wiki history so should fit in very well at Sevco Strollers est 2012.

RedStarTorphins
10-03-2017, 09:26 PM
Pedro still hasn't jetted in. Maybe he is having second thoughts. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't appear, it would be typical of the whole Sevco farce.

Guess who they'd approach if Pedro who didn't turn up... ;)

Jupiter
11-03-2017, 02:55 PM
Pedro has jetted in, Sevco must have finally coughed up for his plane ticket.

And he's got a 3 year contract, not that he'll last that long.

NewOrleansRed
11-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Pedro has jetted in, Sevco must have finally coughed up for his plane ticket.

And he's got a 3 year contract, not that he'll last that long.

It is all so hilariously predictable. Portuguese No-mark manager who barely knows where Scotland is becomes easy target for knucklegragger troglodytes who froth in outrage at Sevco 2012 not pumping Celtic and winning champions league in first season. My only concern here is the timing. He'll get one season and get papped the next. We all know EXACTLY who they're tapping up at that point.

scobiemacd
11-03-2017, 06:22 PM
It is all so hilariously predictable. Portuguese No-mark manager who barely knows where Scotland is becomes easy target for knucklegragger troglodytes who froth in outrage at Sevco 2012 not pumping Celtic and winning champions league in first season. My only concern here is the timing. He'll get one season and get papped the next. We all know EXACTLY who they're tapping up at that point.

A 3 year deal?? Would love to know what his salary is. He won't last more than a few months tops I reckon.

Feck_the_Huns
11-03-2017, 06:41 PM
A 3 year deal?? Would love to know what his salary is. He won't last more than a few months tops I reckon.

I'd have thought around the 350k per annum mark, probably double what Del is on and less than half what Super Ally was on.

Jupiter
11-03-2017, 06:43 PM
I'd like to know how Sevco found this guy. Did they headhunt him or did he apply for the job and is shocked that he got it?

medw1311
11-03-2017, 06:57 PM
I'd have thought around the 350k per annum mark, probably double what Del is on and less than half what Super Ally was on.

That would be one hell of a salary cut considering he was on somewhere between £1.5 and 2 Million (tax free) at Al-Gharafa.

Mason89
11-03-2017, 07:01 PM
I'd like to know how Sevco found this guy. Did they headhunt him or did he apply for the job and is shocked that he got it?

Pedro Mendes recommended him I think

GlezgaRed
11-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Could very easily be out of a job come May, the Hun hordes won't put up with him unless he has them sweeping aside all before them by 3 or 4 goals.

Pacman1903
11-03-2017, 07:53 PM
Pedro Mendes recommended him I think

Or Nuno Capucho. Mind him

RedStarTorphins
11-03-2017, 07:59 PM

£800k per year allegedly

redscot
11-03-2017, 08:11 PM
£800k per year allegedly

The clunts are needing loans to see out the season ffs...XD

Sevco are going the same way as rangers....phucked.

Pacman1903
11-03-2017, 09:01 PM
The clunts are needing loans to see out the season ffs...XD

Sevco are going the same way as rangers....phucked.

Scottish football will not let this happen

Mike Ashley will be allowed to buy them in some underhanded "i dont own them leek, why aye" way and that will be that. Sevco will never go bust

redscot
11-03-2017, 09:20 PM

Mike Ashley will be allowed to buy them in some underhanded "i dont own them leek, why aye" way and that will be that. Sevco will never go bust

They are phucked, skint... if you have a look on sevco media they are talking about needing a £30 million budget for players XD

Scottish football can get phucked if they let these clunts away with it (again).

Pacman1903
11-03-2017, 09:22 PM
They are phucked, skint... if you have a look on sevco media they are talking about needing a £30 million budget for players XD

Scottish football can get phucked if they let these clunts away with it (again).

No again about it

redscot
11-03-2017, 09:30 PM
No again about it

Sorry, you are spot on...but you get my point

RedStarTorphins
11-03-2017, 09:33 PM

There won't be any "why aye" Geordie anything.....
....as Ashley is a Cockney ;)

Pauldolski10
11-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Lets give him a nice introduction to Scotland when his team play up here in a few weeks

RedStarTorphins
11-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Lets give him a nice introduction to Scotland when his team play up here in a few weeks

Yip. Pittodrie is like a library.
Hopefully those scummy b@stards are made feel like the scum they are from minute 1 to minute 90.
We were too nice & stood back & let them play last time.
Hopefully we're in their face next time

Gallus79
12-03-2017, 08:40 AM

Ever heard Mike Ashley speak aye

Pacman1903
12-03-2017, 09:04 AM

Couldnt give a f@ck if hes fae Newcastle, mansfield or timbuktu. Maybe not a geeeeeaydee but be owns them.

Pacman1903
12-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Yip. Pittodrie is like a library.
Hopefully those scummy b@stards are made feel like the scum they are from minute 1 to minute 90.
We were too nice & stood back & let them play last time.
Hopefully we're in their face next time

Pittodrie is a library

No singing untill we scored yesterday. 92 mins was it?

InversneckieDob
12-03-2017, 11:07 AM

Cor blimey g'uvnaw, not many!

InversneckieDob
12-03-2017, 11:08 AM
Couldnt give a f@ck if hes fae Newcastle, mansfield or timbuktu. Maybe not a geeeeeaydee but be owns them.

His nickname amongst Toon fans is FCB (fat cockney bas'tid).

deedon
12-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Nearly £50 million. They could have built a hospital to treat sick kids with all that money. Get intae these thieveing b*stards.

FORMER Rangers stars who benefited from an elaborate tax avoidance scheme could be forced to pay back millions of pounds or face bankruptcy when a seven-year legal saga is finally decided in the Supreme Court this week.

The liquidator of Rangers ‘oldco’ is appealing a decision in the Court of Session which ruled that £47.65 million in ‘loans’ to more than 80 players and staff at the club in employee benefit trusts (EBTs) were disguised salary payments – and that in a brazen tax dodge the loans were never intended to be repaid.

What has become known as the ‘big tax case’ has dragged on since 2010 when HM Customs and Revenue first made the claim against the club, which eventually resulted in Rangers FC being forced into liquidation when it was unable to reach a settlement.

In 2015 HMRC won its case in the Court of Session, successfully arguing that the loans should be treated as salary and tax levied. Liquidator BDO’s appeal against the decision will be heard in the highest court in the land in London, on Wednesday and Thursday, with a judgment expected around six weeks later.

Among those who benefited from the scheme were Barry Ferguson – who received £2.5m, and might have to repay £1m – Dutch player Ronald de Boer who 'borrowed' £1.2m (and could have to fork out around £500,000) and former manager Alex McLeish with £1.7m, and a potential liability of £680,000. Sir David Murray, the club’s former owner, who received £6.3m, could end up paying back £2.5m.

The HMRC case is that while EBTs can be used legitimately they were widely misused from the late 1990s until tax legislation was tightened in 2010. Rangers gave millions of pounds of these tax-free loans to star players and senior staff between 2001 and 2010.

The Murray Group, who owned Rangers, argued they were not liable for income tax and national insurance because the players could have paid the loans back.

The use of EBTs was not confined to Rangers and were also widely used in England. Several Premier League and Championship clubs are preparing to negotiate with HMRC over multimillion-pound settlements and the Sunday Herald understands that six have already come to deals with the Revenue.

Andy Wood, a director of Enterprise Tax Consultants, said that he had been involved in helping one club over the affairs of one senior official.

He said: “In addition to the cases that I am aware of in which clubs have made payment, I know of further instances in which clubs have received tax demands after disclosing their own use of EBTs.

“Being asked to stump up large sums may come as a shock for players, especially those in retirement who do not have the earning capacity which they once might have had. Some might even be forced into bankruptcy if they can’t meet those demands.”

He predicted “real bloodshed” over it. “I know it won’t receive much sympathy but you could well have a substantial numbers of these players who have long since retired and have not the capability of repaying.” All of their assets, including houses, could be at risk.

Schemes like EBTs were outlawed with the 2011 Finance Act but billions of pounds in unpaid tax remains outstanding.

In George Osborne’s last budget as Chancellor of the Exchequer in March last year he introduced tax avoidance measures, including against fraudulent EBTs, which means that all such loans have to be repaid by April 5 2019 and taxed or, alternatively, they are admitted to be salaries and tax paid.

The original case triggered calls for Rangers to be stripped of honours acquired during the EBT years, amid accusations of “financial doping”.The club won the Scottish Premier League on five occasions, the Scottish Cup four times as well as five Scottish League Cups.

Lord Drummond Young, one of the three Court of Session judges who considered the case in November 2015, declared that if EBTs had not been in operation at Ibrox certain players “might well have taken their services elsewhere”.

He said it was “common sense” and “self-evident” that the payments were related to work.

Wood pointed out that a ruling in HMRC’s favour was likely to be followed by a succession of “aggressive” tax demands in the form of Accelerated Payment Notices (APNs). “You can bet your bottom dollar on it,” he said

“With a Supreme Court judgment in its favour, I feel the Revenue would be emboldened and begin issuing APNs to those clubs which it believes owe tax from their use of EBTs fairly soon afterwards.

“It’s important to remember that there is not necessarily a cap on the sums which can be sought via an APN. The demands would be for outstanding tax and interest and clubs would have 90 days within which to either contest the APNs or pay up.”

He said that “lots of traditional English clubs who were paying their players massive wages were doing so through these EBTs” and several, should the HMRC win the case, could follow Rangers route into bankruptcy.

Rangers’ liquidators BDO have alread secured a £24m out-of-court settlement from Collyer Bristow, the lawyers who acted for Craig Whyte when he bought the club from David Murray in 2011 for £1. The firm is also contributing to the cost of the Rangers EBT defence.

Several other actions are stalled awaiting the outcome of the present case and it is possible that the total BDO can recover for Rangers creditors may be in excess of £50m

Pacman1903
12-03-2017, 11:27 AM
His nickname amongst Toon fans is FCB (fat cockney bas'tid).

Should i know where hes from? Its as if i should give a f@ck. Hes south of Stonehaven, hes a weegie

InversneckieDob
12-03-2017, 12:35 PM
Should i know where hes from? Its as if i should give a f@ck. Hes south of Stonehaven, hes a weegie

:D Aye, Laurencekirk Weegie b a star ds.

deedon
13-03-2017, 03:05 PM
Takeover Board slam King. Looks like he (and presumably the Huns) are in the sh*t... :)

http://www.investegate.co.uk/takeover-appeal-bd-/rns/rangers-international-football-club-plc/201703131139222798Z/

Pacman1903
13-03-2017, 03:10 PM
"144 years old, 54 league titles" that new guys first words in his first presser. I hate the c@nt already.

Do your homework Pedro min you cock

Stupie82
13-03-2017, 03:23 PM
"144 years old, 54 league titles" that new guys first words in his first presser. I hate the c@nt already.

No doubt he was handed this tripe by Jim Traynor to say... it certainly has the hallmarks of something he would spout out. Matter not a jot, we all know the truth.

EintrachtFrankfurt
13-03-2017, 04:00 PM

Not even 5 years old and a couple of lower league diddy titles that big clubs dont do. That why they are Sevco, dont let them ever forget it either.

sonofrgmsdad
13-03-2017, 04:08 PM
Takeover Board slam King. Looks like he (and presumably the Huns) are in the sh*t... :)

http://www.investegate.co.uk/takeover-appeal-bd-/rns/rangers-international-football-club-plc/201703131139222798Z/

With any luck an offer will be made and some of the shareholders will want to accept it. Net result, Mr King having to spend more money with no benefit to the scum team. Sell, sell, sell was the Cry!

deedon
14-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Mo Johnston. What a f*cking state .... :O

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1383046-mo-johnston-previews-the-scottish-cup-semi-final-derby/

Mason89
14-03-2017, 06:13 PM

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1383046-mo-johnston-previews-the-scottish-cup-semi-final-derby/

They're doing really well with these Cup interviews. We've had 'Scottish Football is Sh1te', 'Warburtons a genius' the week he was sacked and now we get a total jakey

man-erg
14-03-2017, 06:21 PM

Cant believe STV published that. A sad state of affairs.

deedon
15-03-2017, 07:30 PM
That boy lost his bet with Coral. The Huns WEREN'T "relegated" to the bottom league. Judge effectively says the original club died. Offeeshul :)

[180] However, as submitted by Mr Sandison that is not what happened to Rangers. It was either unchallenged evidence or a matter of admission, that what happened to Rangers at the material time was this: the Rangers Football Club Plc sold inter alia the one share in the SPL to Sevco Scotland Limited. That sale required the approval of at least 8 of the members of the SPL. That application was refused. It was thus no longer eligible to play in the SPL. It thereafter applied to the SFL and was permitted to join the lowest league of the SFL (the five part agreement). The foregoing process cannot be described as being moved by anyone to a lower division, or being moved down or demoted. The dictionary definitions are not apt to cover what happened to Rangers. I am satisfied that what did not happen was that the SPL moved or demoted Rangers to a lower division. Rangers ended up in a lower division by the entry into a contract which allowed them to join the SFL in the third division.

Pacman1903
15-03-2017, 07:58 PM

State is an understatement

Landvetter83
18-03-2017, 10:54 AM
Supreme Court heard BDO's appeal on the EBT Tax Case this week.
F@@k knows when a ruling will come out but from what I've read it appears the BDO counsel has offered a compromise that basically throws the EBT recipients under a bus and leave them open for HMRC to chase them for the unpaid PAYE and NIC.
Ideally the Supreme Court throws out the appeal in it's entirety and we can crank up the pressure to overturn that appalling LNS judgement - for the record, the £250,000 fine has never been paid.....

Stupie82
18-03-2017, 05:06 PM
I know they aren't the cleverest, but ....l XD XD

sheepcrooky
18-03-2017, 05:08 PM
I know they aren't the cleverest, but ....l XD XD

We'll suport :) you on your way to to$$ :)

Jupiter
18-03-2017, 05:14 PM
55 what?

Stupie82
18-03-2017, 05:17 PM
55 what?

Points?

Jupiter
18-03-2017, 06:20 PM
It might be the number 55 bus

Stupie82
23-03-2017, 12:19 PM
BBC

Rangers International Football Club has posted a profit of £300,000 in its unaudited financial results for the six months to 31 December 2016.

This compares favourably to a loss of £500,000 in the same period in 2015.

Revenue increased by £5.3m year on year to reach £16.3m thanks to bigger attendances, greater income from playing top-tier football and greater sponsorship and commercial income.

However, operating expenses rose too, by £4.1m to £15.5m. :O

Jupiter
23-03-2017, 05:18 PM
The key word there is unaudited. Can they not afford to pay auditors?

Pacman1903
23-03-2017, 05:41 PM
The key word there is unaudited. Can they not afford to pay auditors?

Or they just dinna want their books audited

Gogsred
23-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Aye but what does the balance sheet show I wonder ?