PDA

View Full Version : Humza Yousof

Bodie80
07-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Woops :O

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38234763

stewarty27
08-12-2016, 02:48 PM
This is a non story a mistake that anyone could have made. And for Billy Britain to try and make some political capital out of this, Show s him for what he is .. A daily mail esque Tory lickspittle.

Bodie80
09-12-2016, 07:44 AM
This is a non story a mistake that anyone could have made. And for Billy Britain to try and make some political capital out of this, Show s him for what he is .. A daily mail esque Tory lickspittle. Of course it's a story separatist boy. The transport minister gets caught driving without insurance, tut tut. I hope he gets hammered by the courts as he thoroughly deserves to be.
He is also not very good at his job, incompetent to say the least. He is obviously not up to it as are most of the SNP.
And whatever a Daily Mail esque Tory lickspittle is which I have no idea I would still rather be one of them every day of the week than a SNP braveheart, freedom fighter embarrassment

Taintedice
10-12-2016, 07:33 PM
The worrying thing about this story is that police officers are trailing Scottish government ministers. Reminds me of MI5 briefing the tories in the late 70s against the labour government.

Bodie80
11-12-2016, 11:15 AM
The worrying thing about this story is that police officers are trailing Scottish government ministers. Reminds me of MI5 briefing the tories in the late 70s against the labour government. I'm glad they caught him. Don't know if they trailed him or not though but let's hope he gets his just rewards.

spameater1
11-12-2016, 12:36 PM
I'm glad they caught him. Don't know if they trailed him or not though but let's hope he gets his just rewards.

Why not just hang every Independence supporter from the nearest tree and be done with it BoreBoy.

Bodie80
11-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Why not just hang every Independence supporter from the nearest tree and be done with it BoreBoy. Boreboy coming from you, pot, kettle, black comes to mind :)
Hanging is a bit strong Spameater but the chunt deserves all he gets as driving without insurance is a bad offence made worse by the fact he is Scotlands transport minister. Phucking idiot in more ways than one

Taintedice
13-12-2016, 12:26 AM
I'm glad they caught him. Don't know if they trailed him or not though but let's hope he gets his just rewards.so you have no problem with government ministers being targeted by police officers, you probably know the coppers involved XD

Doctor_Death
14-12-2016, 09:47 AM
so you have no problem with government ministers being targeted by police officers, you probably know the coppers involved XD

Timmydice's tim overhaul is now complete. He has the victim mentality and conspiracy mindset off to a fine art now. And he stinks of shyte.

Taintedice
14-12-2016, 11:44 AM
The superhero ****age mutant nomark turtleheid has found the big boy forum, must have got his first pube

Doctor_Death
14-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Check this pap out, it's all about forums for this disturbed whank to get his vile kicks, you won't see him with a bird or doon the match anytime soon. XDXD

Taintedice
14-12-2016, 01:17 PM
No idea what the supervillian doctor dildo is saying but I'm guessing it's not some heavy duty policitical stuff, the hun monkeys are far too thick for that

Bodie80
21-12-2016, 10:49 AM
so you have no problem with government ministers being targeted by police officers, you probably know the coppers involved XD No Taintedice I've no problem with that nugget (Scotland's transport minister who said he knows nothing about transport) getting done for breaking the law. Infact I think it's brilliant. Sadly I don't this time know the coppers involved. If I did I would buy them a drink

Taintedice
31-12-2016, 01:08 AM
A right-wing blackshirt wearing fascist has no problem with elected ministers being targeted by hun polis, what's that all about

England_First
06-07-2017, 01:43 PM
The worrying thing about this story is that police officers are trailing Scottish government ministers. Reminds me of MI5 briefing the tories in the late 70s against the labour government.

The slug avoiding these threads at all costs B)

Hardliner
26-12-2020, 11:20 PM
Boreboy coming from you, pot, kettle, black comes to mind :)
Hanging is a bit strong Spameater but the chunt deserves all he gets as driving without insurance is a bad offence made worse by the fact he is Scotlands transport minister. Phucking idiot in more ways than one

Yousaf is also a massive racist.