PDA

View Full Version : New Transformer

RED_JOHN
13-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Does anyone know where to purchase a cheap Transformer to power up a set of lights? :P

Brian Grantland
13-12-2016, 11:12 PM
you are a total ****ing dick and a boring **** to boot

what a fanny

RED_JOHN
14-12-2016, 06:25 AM

what a fanny

Get out the wrong side of bed lad? A bit LIGHT hearted humour doesn't go amiss on this site. :P

57vintage
14-12-2016, 08:24 AM
humour

Feel free to try it sometime.

Kingdomred
14-12-2016, 09:59 AM
To be fair the club obviously realised there was a potential problem as they did go to the expense of getting in a generator in the first place at an expense to the club. Im pretty sure an aged and faulty transformer box has to be the responsibility of the electric board, or whatever they call themselves these days. The lights were on for at least a good couple of hours before the game with no problem, but I am guessing the kind of night it was with driving misty rain, the water probably got into the system and blew a fuse. I sometimes think we are too quick to lash out at the club, when in fact they tried do do something.

57vintage
14-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Apparently the generators were brought in for the Kilmarnock and St Johnstone fixtures, after electrical issues experienced in the stadium and possibly the surrounding streets suggested by some reports, and they operated without a hitch.

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/8912.php#.WFE3wX1i-j4

campervanbethoven
14-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Does anyone know where to purchase a cheap Transformer to power up a set of lights? :P

I think I know where to get one, and it only cost three pound ten....

RED_JOHN
14-12-2016, 05:35 PM
Feel free to try it sometime.

Thanks for the advice Peter Kay

Disco Buc
14-12-2016, 06:18 PM

what a fanny

ACH I'm sure he didn't mean any I'll by what he said trying to make light of the situation last night ..
To be fair what happened last night wasn't good for the fans some making the trip of over 100 miles to get to the game and for that to happen to them must have been hard to take ..
Frustrating night for most .

RED_JOHN
14-12-2016, 08:27 PM
ACH I'm sure he didn't mean any I'll by what he said trying to make light of the situation last night ..
To be fair what happened last night wasn't good for the fans some making the trip of over 100 miles to get to the game and for that to happen to them must have been hard to take ..
Frustrating night for most .

Certainly not a good night for anyone who forked money out to get to Pittodrie for the match... I sympathise with them.
Some people here are very quick to make abusive and smart @rsed comments... i.e..Brian Grantland on an above post. The Internet can be a great way for such a character to post a comment that the certainly wouldn't say face to face. I don't mind a difference of opinion on threads....but keep the stupid comments quiet unless you can go out your way to say them face to face and deal with the consequences.
;D

scobiemacd
16-12-2016, 12:06 PM
How long before hammers get mentioned in this thread?

Brian Grantland
16-12-2016, 01:15 PM
Certainly not a good night for anyone who forked money out to get to Pittodrie for the match... I sympathise with them.
Some people here are very quick to make abusive and smart @rsed comments... i.e..Brian Grantland on an above post. The Internet can be a great way for such a character to post a comment that the certainly wouldn't say face to face. I don't mind a difference of opinion on threads....but keep the stupid comments quiet unless you can go out your way to say them face to face and deal with the consequences.
;D

RED_JOHN
17-12-2016, 07:08 AM

Lol.....don't give up your day job! :P

Brian Grantland
17-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Lol.....don't give up your day job! :P

Lol - really

oh and an ellipsis is ...

RED_JOHN
17-12-2016, 05:11 PM
Lol - really

oh and an ellipsis is ...

Nothing missed there....you might not like my humour but your certainly not entertaining yourself lad.