PDA

View Full Version : Wood banned.... time for Broadfoot?

Brin
18-12-2016, 10:03 AM
Warney said he may appeal against Wood' sending off once he'd spoken with the ref and seen replays of the incident that saw Wood receive a red card...

Wasn't Wood approaching 5 yellows? If so let him sit it out for and let Broadfoot take his place....surely he's got to be fit by now?

gwru
18-12-2016, 11:47 AM
Appeal got to do.

Casper64Frank
18-12-2016, 05:35 PM
Warney said he may appeal against Wood' sending off once he'd spoken with the ref and seen replays of the incident that saw Wood receive a red card...

Wasn't Wood approaching 5 yellows? If so let him sit it out for and let Broadfoot take his place....surely he's got to be fit by now?

Brin, I thought Wood was nearing 5 yellows but he`s nowhere near...unless I`ve called it wrong.....Fisher on the other hand looks like taking a ban for the Wigan game.
Kirky will be near enough ready for the Wigan game barring any set backs in training.

gwru
19-12-2016, 09:02 AM
Hasn't amnesty come in Nov' 30th were you have to get 10 bookings to get a 2 match ban. Got to appeal against Wood sending off. There player went down like he was shot then he was dancing about as somebody said when Fletcher scored pen'.

hotun
19-12-2016, 01:18 PM
All over NYS a while ago when i was getting tickets that Woods card had been rescinded,some justice i suppose if correct but that probably confirms it wasnt a penalty either.On the video evidence Robinson should be removed from the list forthwith.