PDA

View Full Version : Week 16 Part 1 (20th to 24th Dec)

KillieKingdom
19-12-2016, 05:24 PM
TUESDAY 20TH DECEMBER (7.45pm K.O)
Celtic 3-1 Partick Thistle (Griffiths)

FRIDAY 23RD DECEMBER (7.45pm K.O)
Dundee v Hearts
Kilmarnock v St Johnstone
Motherwell v Aberdeen
Ross County v Partick Thistle

SATURDAY 24TH DECEMBER (12.30pm K.Os)
Hamilton v Celtic
Rangers v Inverness CT

Think Speedy may have done this a little different, but thought this might be the best way to lay it out, due to the 24th being Christmas Eve. :P

dshaw
27-12-2016, 12:51 PM
everybodys forgot to post beng xmas!
Tuesday 27th 3 pm
Aberdeen2-0hamilton(Rooney)
Hearts1-0killie(Paterson)

speedy100
27-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Aberdeen 3 Hamilton 1(hayes)
Hearts 2 killie 1(hayes)

F.A.O.K.K.

Had a lot of bother trying to get onto board.Footymad was not excepting my password,even when I tried to reset it.I got nowhere so e-mailed you twice with one you gave when I joined.It seemed someone changed my password,or meddled with it.Daughter worked on it and managed to get me on again but if I go missing again you know why.Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

KillieKingdom
27-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Aberdeen 3 Hamilton 1(hayes)
Hearts 2 killie 1(hayes)

F.A.O.K.K.

Had a lot of bother trying to get onto board.Footymad was not excepting my password,even when I tried to reset it.I got nowhere so e-mailed you twice with one you gave when I joined.It seemed someone changed my password,or meddled with it.Daughter worked on it and managed to get me on again but if I go missing again you know why.Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

No need to worry about it mate because I too, have been having technical hitches with trying to get onto here at all. It's been very frustrating to be honest :confused:, however all of my email addresses with my username in them, will be changing along with passwords in a few months time. I'm coming home back to Ayrshire hopefully in the spring. :)

Same to you both.

Aberdeen 2-1 Hamilton (Church)
Hearts 3-1 Kilmarnock (Coulibaly)

Demas
27-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Biggest game of the season so far tonight! :P
The way we are both playing it could go either way but I say Heart of Midlothian 4 Killie 0 as usual! O:)

I hope your Christmas has been good! :D