PDA

View Full Version : Today's Diddy Games

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Landvetter83
23-12-2016, 10:09 PM
On a roll with new threads ... 17 my @rse ... it's lost...

Hertz? :D

Dundee .... :)

That's a giggle ....

Merry Christmas, Chaps ...

Pacman1903
24-12-2016, 05:25 AM
Ross County getting spanked at home by Partick. That sticks in my cra after we were garbage up there and couldn't beat 10 men

redstarfk
24-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Ross County getting spanked at home by Partick. That sticks in my cra after we were garbage up there and couldn't beat 10 men

Wouldna say we were garbage that day but we lacked a cutting edge

Hayes had an off day and when that happens we dinna bother the other keeper much

And they were down to ten men for all of ten minutes

Pacman1903
24-12-2016, 07:57 AM

Hayes had an off day and when that happens we dinna bother the other keeper much

Partick are bottom and spanked them. That's all we need to know

redstarfk
24-12-2016, 08:28 AM
Really ?....All it tells me is that outwith the Tims every other team is likely to take points off each other

Neither the Huns nor Hearts have beaten Ross County home or away this season

Pacman1903
24-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Really ?....All it tells me is that outwith the Tims every other team is likely to take points off each other

Neither the Huns nor Hearts have beaten Ross County home or away this season

So its ok to get beat by Ross County because the those two haven't beaten them. That's a great attitude

RED_JOHN
24-12-2016, 10:06 AM

We don't bother the opposition goalkeeper much in an awful lot of matches. As I have said a few times...why would you start a match with 7 defensive minded players in a match against the likes of Ross County?!

redstarfk
24-12-2016, 11:25 AM
So its ok to get beat by Ross County because the those two haven't beaten them. That's a great attitude

Nope,never said she that.

redstarfk
24-12-2016, 11:30 AM
We don't bother the opposition goalkeeper much in an awful lot of matches. As I have said a few times...why would you start a match with 7 defensive minded players in a match against the likes of Ross County?!

I wouldn't say McLean , Hayes, Maddison , Stockley or Burns are defensive minded players

And Shinnie gets forward a fair bit when he's left back like he was that day

InversneckieDob
24-12-2016, 11:45 AM

No it's ae OK Pac, but that was a weird @ssed game.

I dinna know if I've seen a game like that game last week, where we dominated like we did and got beat.
I think County were up the park, what, 6 times in total in the game?
Scored with two o' their three chances when we chose to defend like Stephen Hawking (that I mind, I'd had a swally).

We didnae play great, but we'll play worse and win.
As the boy said, Hayes had an off-er and when that happens it does seem to put our gas at a peep.
We get the first goal in that game and it's a comfortable win.

Things havnae been going great, but I woudnae read too much into the County game.

irnbru1903
24-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Things havnae been going great, but I woudnae read too much into the County game.

We don't usually play that well so it was a bit unusual. What wasn't was the fact that we miss way too many chances and have the regular defensive calamity which has recently led to goals against.

Pacman1903
24-12-2016, 12:32 PM
No it's ae OK Pac, but that was a weird @ssed game.

I dinna know if I've seen a game like that game last week, where we dominated like we did and got beat.
I think County were up the park, what, 6 times in total in the game?
Scored with two o' their three chances when we chose to defend like Stephen Hawking (that I mind, I'd had a swally).

We didnae play great, but we'll play worse and win.
As the boy said, Hayes had an off-er and when that happens it does seem to put our gas at a peep.
We get the first goal in that game and it's a comfortable win.

But without shambolic defending we could have won. On top of scoring more ,Ross County had also had more shots on target than we did. So dominating games means absolutely f@ck all when the business isn't being done at each end of the pitch

I don't get the "Neither the Huns nor Hearts have beaten Ross County home or away this season" comment. Its absolutely irrelevant. Partick(who were bottom going into it) have went there and blitzed them. Something we sure as f@ck failed to do

I would read a lot into it, we are most likely going to be 7 points behind Sevco on Christmas day. Results like last week are nothing like good enough if we want to keep our "second best team in the country" tag (Which I will bet my house we wont)

macattack
24-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Well thats soddin typical smeltic get man sent off and then go 2 up >:(

sheepcrooky
28-12-2016, 09:39 PM
1-1 with The Farmers v Sevco.

deedon
28-12-2016, 09:41 PM
1-1 with The Farmers v Sevco.

Full time score. The Huns look utter sh*te. It's shameful they're in second place.

sheepcrooky
28-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Full time score. The Huns look utter sh*te. It's shameful they're in second place.

They don't look great, but they are in second place on merit. It's up to us to get back to winning games consistently and going on runs of 5-6 wins in a row. Would be great if we could beat Hertz on Friday and Sevco do not beat Celtic. That would bring us within 2-3 points with a game in hand.

Pacman1903
28-12-2016, 10:08 PM

Doesnt help when some managers sh@te it v them at their midden

standfreelee
28-12-2016, 10:11 PM

I'm still not over the cup final...nae been to a match since. big baby, i ken.

redstarfk
29-12-2016, 12:55 AM

Go on then .....in what way did McInnes sh@te it ?

Pacman1903
29-12-2016, 06:29 AM
Hearts showed him how to beat them a few days before yet he paid no attention to it and did his own thing and did not take advantage of their slow defence and they won. Teams that go at sevco get something. He didnt have the bottle to take the game to them.

With the player we have attacking wise we should be able to beat anyone, but Mcinnes doesnt set us up to do it. As an attacking threat in that game we were a non event

He benched our top goalscorer too.

And lets not forget he fired up his boys by stating to the press that sevco will come second in the lead up.

therealsouthstander
29-12-2016, 07:02 AM
Hearts showed him how to beat them a few days before yet he paid no attention to it and did his own thing and did not take advantage of their slow defence and they won. Teams that go at sevco get something. He didnt have the bottle to take the game to them.

With the player we have attacking wise we should be able to beat anyone, but Mcinnes doesnt set us up to do it. As an attacking threat in that game we were a non event

He benched our top goalscorer too.

And lets not forget he fired up his boys by stating to the press that sevco will come second in the lead up.

We have some tremendous would be managers on here.

Pac, I'm amazed you have to go away to Africa 4 weeks at a time to earn living. What a waste..

Between you and RST, I'd think you do a fair old job at some of the giants of world football.

Can you imagine if you were in charge of the Dandies?

You guys make it sound so easy - Watch how one team beats another then copy them, ****ing hell we'd have won the league by now with genius like you in charge :)

Pacman1903
29-12-2016, 07:10 AM
Would you have set up your team the McInnes did at Ibrox? (Or Hampden for that matter).

Im no manager but i know he made an arse of both. Surely a rule of thumb is "play your best players"

Im still raging about that final.

And yes im wasted in Africa but it alcohol thats done it. Nae long till i board the ironbird

therealsouthstander
29-12-2016, 07:41 AM
Would you have set up your team the McInnes did at Ibrox? (Or Hampden for that matter).

Im no manager but i know he made an arse of both. Surely a rule of thumb is "play your best players"

Im still raging about that final.

And yes im wasted in Africa but it alcohol thats done it. Nae long till i board the ironbird

The players certainly made and arse of the final but folk are forgetting Celtic had 2 shots at goal in the 1st half and scored both. The Considine header goes in and we have a game. It didn't and we were made to look stupid.

Ibrox - Well if Stokley had scored the absolute sitter we would have had a draw and that would have been a decent result - Fine margins.

But of course , if you were setting up the team we'd have went at them from the start and won 8-1 , both games.

Pacman1903
29-12-2016, 07:45 AM
The players certainly made and arse of the final but folk are forgetting Celtic had 2 shots at goal in the 1st half and scored both. The Considine header goes in and we have a game. It didn't and we were made to look stupid.

Ibrox - Well if Stokley had scored the absolute sitter we would have had a draw and that would have been a decent result - Fine margins.

But of course , if you were setting up the team we'd have went at them from the start and won 8-1 , both games.

Nah min. 8-0(8-1 if i had to play Considine but that would be throughn njuries only)

In the final the pigs knocked the ball around us like we were a primary school team and nothing was done about it. In what minute was a sub made?. Straight after the pen but he was waiting to come on before the pen was given but thats still far too late. Im sure the pigs could have stepped it up but didnt as they did not need to as we were so sh@te and continued to be sh@te throughout.

Also your ifs and buts are very Martin Canningish

therealsouthstander
29-12-2016, 08:12 AM
'Hearts showed him how to beat them a few days before ' ?

Think you've been watching Rothes to much lately min

Pacman1903
29-12-2016, 08:23 AM
'Hearts showed him how to beat them a few days before ' ?

Think you've been watching Rothes to much lately min

In all honesty during my HFL travels i saw them the most(joint with Brora)

therealsouthstander
29-12-2016, 08:35 AM
In all honesty during my HFL travels i saw them the most(joint with Brora)

I know you have.

I do like your highland league trip reports.

Hopefully more of the same after the New Year

Pacman1903
29-12-2016, 08:52 AM
I know you have.

I do like your highland league trip reports.

Hopefully more of the same after the New Year

3rd Divison. Elgin on the second, montrose on the 7th

sancho_panza
29-12-2016, 09:16 AM
Nah min. 8-0(8-1 if i had to play Considine but that would be throughn njuries only)

In the final the pigs knocked the ball around us like we were a primary school team and nothing was done about it. In what minute was a sub made?. Straight after the pen but he was waiting to come on before the pen was given but thats still far too late. Im sure the pigs could have stepped it up but didnt as they did not need to as we were so sh@te and continued to be sh@te throughout.

Also your ifs and buts are very Martin Canningish

I can agree about the final, but the answer to every situation isn't to have a go at them. Actually Rangers are a classic case of a team who try and pass the ball around like a mid-2000s clone of Barcelona but have a complete lack of cutting edge and are horrendously vulnerable to a counter-attack. You can press them high up the park and try to smash them in the first 10 minutes and it might work (Celtic will probably do that to them) but for us I can see why McInnes would think playing on the counter attack makes sense.

macattack
31-12-2016, 12:18 PM
Ayeone bothering to watch the old firm game? I hate to say it but we could do with a smeltic win :(

LED
31-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Ayeone bothering to watch the old firm game? I hate to say it but we could do with a smeltic win :(

I switched it on. Heard all the party songs and the shouting during the minutes silence then switched it off. An embarrassment to scottish football.

Aldo1983
31-12-2016, 12:26 PM

Hope they pump them 0-9

Pacman1903
31-12-2016, 12:31 PM
1-0 sevco

Aldo1983
31-12-2016, 12:33 PM
1-9 then

InversneckieDob
31-12-2016, 12:42 PM
So in any given fixture, Scott Brown gets minimum six fouls before the ref gets interested in carding him.

Against Sevco, first foul is a yellow.

When corruptions collide..........

macattack
31-12-2016, 12:50 PM
1-0 sevco

The way its going you could be right >:( Semeltic just hit the post

Pacman1903
31-12-2016, 12:51 PM
1-1

31-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Couple of dodgy offside flags by linesman too when Tic breaking.... Thats 1-1 now though

InversneckieDob
31-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Backed raselickbyrawaybutbigman in a line at 3/4 (thought it was decent value).

Fae what I've seen they hinna started.

Kingdomred
31-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Is there nae way they could both get beat. Dinnae want the Huns to win as we can then overtake them with our game in hand, but also I cannae be doing with listening to the superior we are the greatest shecht that would come out of Porkheid if they went through the season undefeated.

erchieplum
31-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Is there nae way they could both get beat. Dinnae want the Huns to win as we can then overtake them with our game in hand, but also I cannae be doing with listening to the superior we are the greatest shecht that would come out of Porkheid if they went through the season undefeated.

We can take them baith :-) although mass sendings offs for each cheek would be nice...Bring on the brawl !

31-12-2016, 01:43 PM
Tims should be out of sight by now, but then look vulnerable on the break. Usually nae bothered but chucked a few quid on them at evens. Cnuts better win lol

Mason89
31-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Dumbarton beating the PJMs

Again

Landvetter83
31-12-2016, 02:25 PM
May be a little churlish to say this, given they've just completed 15 wins in a row and only dropped 2 points all season, but Celtic are lucky b@stards. Kenny Miller's chance goes in, instead of hitting the post, and it's a different story.

Fair enough they play some bonny fitba, but they certainly are getting the breaks .... nae that I'm bitter or anything ... ;D

One other thing I learned from watching a bit of that game .... Martyn Waghorn is one UGLY motherf@@ker!

Pacman1903
31-12-2016, 02:29 PM
How the f@ck dis Sinclair get MOM. Me and my old boy have just sat for the whole game slagging him off

57vintage
31-12-2016, 02:35 PM
Gloryhunting Tim on Fitba North unhappy at accusations of paranoia.

Thicker than stovies in a flask.

macattack
31-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Oh well best result for us I suppose :)

sheepcrooky
31-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Oh well best result for us I suppose :)

Hearts, Rangers & The Farmers all getting zero points to our 3 points. Doesn't happen very often. Second place is the best we can hope for this season, so a good couple of days. Oh..... and the Pikeys got beat from Dumbarton :)

Aldo1983
31-12-2016, 04:53 PM
How the f@ck dis Sinclair get MOM. Me and my old boy have just sat for the whole game slagging him off

I only watched the first half and 10mins of the second but I thought he looked dangerous but very greedy. 1-2 going on 1-9.

It shows how good they are compared to everyone else that even after been rattled early on they quickly take control and win comfortably (from how it was looking before I went out).

Pacman1903
31-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Partick 0 v 0 Killie sounds like it was absolutley eye stabblingly terrible

Mason89
31-12-2016, 06:54 PM

Spotted down the Rock today. Watching the PJMs getting pumped

GIRFUY

Pacman1903
31-12-2016, 07:34 PM
I never knew Max Clifford was a Sons fan

RED_JOHN
31-12-2016, 07:49 PM

Spotted down the Rock today. Watching the PJMs getting pumped

GIRFUY

Why waste his time taking in that match...Surely not interested in any of these players?!

Mason89
31-12-2016, 07:51 PM
Might be trying to pinch Christian Nade from under the noses (trunks) of the Sons? Or it might just be because it's a match near his house. I wouldn't have let him in regardless

Mason89
31-12-2016, 07:52 PM
Looks like he had a rough night

Kingdomred
31-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Why waste his time taking in that match...Surely not interested in any of these players?!

Maybe checking out Cammy Smith. Came on second half.

RED_JOHN
31-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Cameo Smith came on as a sub again.

RED_JOHN
31-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Looks like he had a rough night

He had heard you live nearby...was slightly on edge! :P

Pacman1903
31-12-2016, 08:27 PM
Fits happening in the third division

Edinburgh City were rank an are now unbeaten in 5 and in 6th

Montrose equally sh@te are 1 defeat in 5 and are 7th

And Berwick are bottom after 4 straight defeats.

only 9 points between 3rd and 10th. Tight as f@ck.

Looking forward to my quest

Mason89
31-12-2016, 08:31 PM
The best leagues in world football are the lower divisions here. It's just a shame the only time they get a mention in the media, is when they're saying how shyte they are

Pacman1903
31-12-2016, 08:54 PM
The best leagues in world football are the lower divisions here. It's just a shame the only time they get a mention in the media, is when they're saying how shyte they are

Ive declared my love for the HFL. Its awesome. (I'm sure the LFL is as good). Its nae about the 90 mins. Its about the whole day, especially the public transport days , aka the boozy days. (even better when I'm on my tod as you become a magnets for randoms speaking to you). Theres no bullsh@t and its good old school honest fitba in good old school settings.

Best thing I ever did in fitba terms was attend Kynoch Park on 5/12/15. I had almost given up on fitba before then

Roll on Bourough Briggs on Monday and Links Park on Sat. I genuinely cant wait.

Bring on the 3rd. The standard will be on par but the honesty and lack of bullsh't will be there

Edit-As lonhg as Clyde get beat when I see them

57vintage
31-12-2016, 09:16 PM
Best thing I ever did in fitba terms was attend Kynoch Park

No further questions, Your Honour. This is merely a wholly-understandable human response.

Pacman1903
31-12-2016, 09:29 PM
No further questions, Your Honour. This is merely a wholly-understandable human response.

It was a shame you were rocking the masses that day as a blether in the Ploo wouldn't have went a miss min

Pacman1903
31-12-2016, 09:30 PM

It was a shame you were rocking the masses that day as a blether in the Ploo wouldn't have went a miss min

57vintage
31-12-2016, 09:43 PM

The Night My ****ing Amp Blew Up and I ended up playing through the equivalent of a 1964 Made In Taiwan transistor radio.

The only time I think I've watched the Dons on telly in a pub, giving TMSTID a doing at Dens, after a stupid lunchtime soundcheck at the horrible venue.

Mason89
31-12-2016, 09:43 PM
Links Park is a great day out.

Pacman1903
31-12-2016, 09:53 PM
Links Park is a great day out.

I have played there but not watched, same as Elgin. Ill get my thumbs up photae. Montrose v Elgin will be on as its a spastic pitch. But the fact that the Can Cans v Formartinks was Warthogs today doesn't fill me with confidence for Elgin as its rained all day. Might have to head to the Lichties as a back up

Pacman1903
02-01-2017, 06:43 PM
Bloody hell, Bristol Rovers must be gash. Josh Magennis managed a hatrick against them

actonsheep
03-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Ryan Fraser tearing Arsenal a new one. 3-0 Bournemouth.

Should have stayed here though, better for his career and that.

Kingdomred
03-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Ryan Fraser tearing Arsenal a new one. 3-0 Bournemouth.

Should have stayed here though, better for his career and that.

Wasnt a coincidence Arsenal came back to get a draw once he went off injured. He was playing a blinder and ripping the Arsenal defence to bits.

Pacman1903
03-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Al Ittihad 1-1 Al Kalheej

Never saw the anything but an Ittihad win there

sheepcrooky
06-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Pikeys getting hammered 2-0 by Hibs already. $hite away support by the PJM's. They are in the league they deserve to be.

57vintage
06-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Pikeys getting hammered 2-0 by Hibs already. $hite away support by the PJM's. They are in the league they deserve to be.

Still, they've got two 30th anniversary losers' commemorative dinners to look forward to this year.

andoplzcumbak
06-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Did I just hear the interviewer correct there?

"How do you keep it going? So how do you keep this run going? How do you keep it going?"

XD

macattack
07-01-2017, 12:46 PM
See the other Rooney has equalled Bobby Charltons goal record for Man U Still nae as good as our Rooney :D

Redtothebone
07-01-2017, 07:00 PM
See the other Rooney has equalled Bobby Charltons goal record for Man U Still nae as good as our Rooney :D

Aye some goal scoring that like,fair play to the tink fa Liverpool

macattack
08-01-2017, 02:42 PM
See Liverpool Kids getting held by Plymouth fingers crossed Goodwillie comes on and makes an arse of himself :D

macattack
08-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Didnt realise Craig Brewster is No 2 at Plymouth was was the better player for us him or Goodwillie :D

RED_JOHN
08-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Didnt realise Craig Brewster is No 2 at Plymouth was was the better player for us him or Goodwillie :D

Brewster. Infact I will go one better...Goodwillie or Derek Adams (Brewsters boss)?

Pacman1903
10-01-2017, 12:10 PM
See Liverpool Kids getting held by Plymouth fingers crossed Goodwillie comes on and makes an arse of himself :D

I heard onn SSN that Klopps nae happy with a 600 mile roundtrip during the week.

Well its easy ye dummy, dinna devalue one of the most prestigious cup competitions in the world by playing a team made up of boys who have just got pubes. Then you wouldnt have to go to Plymouth.

Devaluing cups is one of the many things wrong in modern fitba

macattack
11-01-2017, 12:03 PM
I heard onn SSN that Klopps nae happy with a 600 mile roundtrip during the week.

Well its easy ye dummy, dinna devalue one of the most prestigious cup competitions in the world by playing a team made up of boys who have just got pubes. Then you wouldnt have to go to Plymouth.

Devaluing cups is one of the many things wrong in modern fitba

Aye Agree with that especially as he will probably play a full strength side for another Cup Competiton tonite! :O & In my opinion a less Cup competion that the FA Cup !

sonofrgmsdad
14-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Dundee Utd. :D Losing at home to QoS.

Cammy not even on bench.

macattack
14-01-2017, 04:31 PM
Need Falkirk to get a winner otherwise my coupon is bust :(

sheepcrooky
14-01-2017, 05:17 PM
Dundee Utd. :D Losing at home to QoS.

Cammy not even on bench.
Pikeys hit back to grab a 3-3 draw. They might be looking over their shoulders though at Morton trying to get into second place for the play-off positions. Shankland scored for them today as they won again.

Pacman1903
14-01-2017, 06:49 PM
Montrose Roslea beat Fochabers 16-0 in the Juniors today. Some result for them, nae so good when your Fochabers who took 17 from Spey Valley last weekend aswell. Proper diddies

Pauldolski10
14-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Most of Fochabers players quit as they relocated to Elgin and the manager was being a dick, 3 of them have joined my welfare team

Pacman1903
14-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Just watched PSV beat Excelsior 2-0

I noticed that Excelsiors manager was ex Murderwell superstar Mitchell van der Gaag

theram1975
15-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Sevco 3 down away to Leipzig, could be about 10. Barely been out their own half in the first 60 minutes.

:D

Pacman1903
15-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Are there really 8k troglodytes over?

EintrachtFrankfurt
15-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Sevco 3 down away to Leipzig, could be about 10. Barely been out their own half in the first 60 minutes.

:D

The clash of two new clubs with barely 10 yrs of history between them.

EintrachtFrankfurt
15-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Are there really 8k troglodytes over?

Barlinnie Prison must be just about empty today then.

Pacman1903
15-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Barlinnie Prison must be just about empty today then.

Its a bonus as im in Glasgow for a gig. The place smells better

Pacman1903
15-01-2017, 05:51 PM
The clash of two new clubs with barely 10 yrs of history between them.

Two of the most hated clubs in World fitba. Expect a friendship pact

When i was in Dortmund i was asking some fans about Rasen Ball Leipzig and the general concensus was they would rather Bayern won the league. Says alot

Jormungand
15-01-2017, 05:58 PM
Fit's the story wi the Leipzig fitba team? I only ken it through Mayhem's 'Live in Leipzig' album.

InversneckieDob
15-01-2017, 05:59 PM
I clicked the last 5 or so of the Liverpool Man U game, camera panned to Fergie in the stand and he was sat next to some young eye candy
Wonder if it was a WAG or has the great man's wandering eye stuck with him into his 70s?

Pacman1903
15-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Fit's the story wi the Leipzig fitba team? I only ken it through Mayhem's 'Live in Leipzig' album.

Red Bull took over a nobody lower team not actually from Leipzig. But the rest of Germany agreed to thison the aasurance that they started at the bottom but they didnt as they just took the licence of the team they took over and started in 6th tier. Another agreement was they werent to chuck stupid amounts of money at it like other red bull teams. They said they wouldnt, they did and got promoted every season from their starting point in 2010.There was nothing anyone could do about it as there isnt actual rules against it. Something along those lines

Im sure Red Bull tried to buy other teams and failed previously. St Pauli being one

Jormungand
15-01-2017, 06:09 PM
Cheers min. Aye, hard to be a fan o' that.

Pacman1903
15-01-2017, 06:12 PM
The only rule they stuck to was no advertusing in their name hence RB Leipzig (Rasen Ball)

Jupiter
15-01-2017, 07:11 PM
What happens to them if Red Bull get bored with football? Will they go back to being a diddy club in the 5th division or wherever it was they came from?

Pacman1903
15-01-2017, 07:22 PM
They will probablly end up rangerized.

As the club they bought ssv Maarkestdt(spelling) are gone

dons8321
15-01-2017, 07:24 PM

"rangerised" brilliant. Should make the next edition of the OED

Jupiter
15-01-2017, 07:29 PM

As the club they bought ssv Maarkestdt(spelling) are gone

What's German for Sevco?

15-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Can anyone enlighten as to why Scottish sports 'journalists' have always referred to German club sides as 'Bundedliga cracks' or a 'crack German outfit' etc?

Mason89
15-01-2017, 07:41 PM
What's German for Sevco?

Hunkaput

Pacman1903
15-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Hunkaput

Love it

Pacman1903
15-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Hunkaput

Love it

deedon
15-01-2017, 11:26 PM
What's German for Sevco?

Cu ntz

Pacman1903
16-01-2017, 08:58 AM
I clicked the last 5 or so of the Liverpool Man U game, camera panned to Fergie in the stand and he was sat next to some young eye candy
Wonder if it was a WAG or has the great man's wandering eye stuck with him into his 70s?

It was Stella McCartney

InversneckieDob
16-01-2017, 12:45 PM
It was Stella McCartney

Nah....Was it?
If it was, she's had work.

Pacman1903
16-01-2017, 12:53 PM
It was. I saw it on SSN

The_Verninator
16-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Nah....Was it?
If it was, she's had work.

Dirty looking rich tart with a very rich father - she will get the python soon enough (unless her dad got there first)

;D

Pacman1903
16-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Dirty looking rich tart with a very rich father - she will get the budgies tongue soon enough (unless her dad got there first)

;D

Its not the size of the hammer as the say

Pacman1903
16-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Yaaas mim, mon the AFCON. Im going to be in Africa for most of it. Should be a laugh

Doctor Congo v Morocco tonight

Cue the funny hats, massive glasses, insane amounts of facepaint and the Congo keepers celebration

Pacman1903
16-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Quality commentary

"four**** meetings in the past with Congo winning two, Morocco six with there being four draws"

XD XD

Jupiter
16-01-2017, 07:17 PM
I always call it the Witch Doctors cup, every team seems to have one.

Pacman1903
16-01-2017, 07:23 PM
I always call it the Witch Doctors cup, every team seems to have one.

I love it, you canna doubt the entertainment.

On my bucket list. Wouldn't be heading to Nigeria, Congo or some of the "honkies" are a target nations but Morocco(probably will never get it for pulling out last time round), Egypt or Sath Ifricee id go for a few games. Easily get in to a game. Never sold oot

Even if I got a couple of games and they were Guinea-Bissau v Lesotho or the Central African Republic v Sudan I wouldn't be giving a f@ck, at least id been there

Pacman1903
16-01-2017, 08:12 PM
1-0 DR Congo

Pacman1903
17-01-2017, 04:18 PM
Ghana v Uganda on just now

Ive noticed a lack of Khalid Aucho in the Uganda starting line up

Hes made the bench though

Pacman1903
17-01-2017, 04:32 PM
1-0 Ghana. Cue the sh@te dance celebration

awa_ye_reds
17-01-2017, 04:40 PM
Canna believe the Ugandan Pogba didn't get a start. What the hell is the manager thinking? On a serious note, this Ugandan team are very poor and lucky they're only one down.

Pacman1903
17-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Canna believe the Ugandan Pogba didn't get a start. What the hell is the manager thinking? On a serious note, this Ugandan team are very poor and lucky they're only one down.

How bads the pitch?

awa_ye_reds
17-01-2017, 05:04 PM
It would appear there's a hosepipe ban in place!

Pacman1903
17-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Mali v Egypts a bit dull

Egypts top is smart though.

Pacman1903
17-01-2017, 09:16 PM
What is it with foreign import journeymen managers in Africa. Been like that for years. I wonder what sells African fitba to these guys, money? The chance to try something new? The chance to travel places they would never go to otherwise? Canna get anything else? This is a list of qualified teams for this years AFCON with managers

Algeria – Georges Leekens (Belgium)
Burkina Faso- Paulo Duarte (Portugal)
Cameroon- Hugo Broos (Belgium)
Dr Congo – Florent Ibenge( Congo)
Egypt – Hector Cupar (Argentina)
Gabon- Jose Camatcho (Gothenburg get it up ye) (Spain)
Ghana – Avram Grant – (Israel)
Guinea-Bissau – Baciro Cande (Guinea-Bissau)
Ivory coast – Michel Dussuyer (France)
Mali – Alan Giresse (France)
Morocco – Herve Renard (France)
Senegal – Aliou Cisse (Senegalese)
Togo- Claude le Roy (France)
Tunisia – Henryk Kasperczak (Polish)
Uganda – Milutin Sredojevic (Serbia)
Zimbabwe – Callisto Pasuwa (Zimbabwe)

So that's 75% imported going by my awesome mathematical skills

Nae as bad as the 85% in the guffball circus though

Pacman1903
18-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Gabon v Burkina Faso on just now

Jupiter
18-01-2017, 05:22 PM
What is it with foreign import journeymen managers in Africa. Been like that for years. I wonder what sells African fitba to these guys, money? The chance to try something new? The chance to travel places they would never go to otherwise? Canna get anything else? This is a list of qualified teams for this years AFCON with managers

Algeria – Georges Leekens (Belgium)
Burkina Faso- Paulo Duarte (Portugal)
Cameroon- Hugo Broos (Belgium)
Dr Congo – Florent Ibenge( Congo)
Egypt – Hector Cupar (Argentina)
Gabon- Jose Camatcho (Gothenburg get it up ye) (Spain)
Ghana – Avram Grant – (Israel)
Guinea-Bissau – Baciro Cande (Guinea-Bissau)
Ivory coast – Michel Dussuyer (France)
Mali – Alan Giresse (France)
Morocco – Herve Renard (France)
Senegal – Aliou Cisse (Senegalese)
Togo- Claude le Roy (France)
Tunisia – Henryk Kasperczak (Polish)
Uganda – Milutin Sredojevic (Serbia)
Zimbabwe – Callisto Pasuwa (Zimbabwe)

So that's 75% imported going by my awesome mathematical skills

Nae as bad as the 85% in the guffball circus though

Maybe blacks like being bossed around by white people.

Pacman1903
18-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Gabon 1-1 Burkina Faso

FT

Pacman1903
18-01-2017, 08:36 PM
Will Cameroon v Guinea-Bissau finish 1-1. All 3 previous in the group have and this is 1-1 with 13 to go

Pacman1903
18-01-2017, 08:36 PM
Nope. 2-1 Cameroon

Pauldolski10
18-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Is it only in eurosport this compy?

Pacman1903
18-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Aye Pauldolski.

Love the commentary. Heaps of errors

Pacman1903
19-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Senegal up 2-0 v Zimbabwe

Pacman1903
20-01-2017, 04:09 PM
1-0 DR Congo

Pacman1903
20-01-2017, 04:26 PM
Ivory Coast equalise

Pacman1903
20-01-2017, 04:28 PM
2-1 DR Congo

Decent game

Pacman1903
20-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Aftere the 2-2 between Ivory coast and Doctor Congo

Thie Morocco v Togo is a decent watch too 2-1 Morocco

medw1311
21-01-2017, 02:07 PM
Murderwell 1-0 up on Sevco

medw1311
21-01-2017, 02:14 PM
F@kin Kenny Miller!!!!!

irnbru1903
21-01-2017, 02:20 PM
Murderwell are phucking sh*te. Making the zombie scum look less embarrassing than they are. Awful advert for the Scottish game.

Jupiter
21-01-2017, 02:20 PM
F@kin Kenny Miller!!!!!

and again. Jammy hun contes.

medw1311
21-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Elgin 1 ICT 0
Ross Co 4 Dundee Utd 1 hahahaha

sheepcrooky
21-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Elgin 1 ICT 0
Ross Co 4 Dundee Utd 1 hahahaha

Pikeys thumped 6-2 by a Ross County, jeeeezus, that's a real doing. Read somewhere that the Pikeys had reached at least the 1/4 finals of the last 15 cup competitions in Scotland (league cup and Scottish cup combined), that's some effort for a diddy team.

Pacman1903
22-01-2017, 07:42 AM
Pikeys thumped 6-2 by a Ross County, jeeeezus, that's a real doing. Read somewhere that the Pikeys had reached at least the 1/4 finals of the last 15 cup competitions in Scotland (league cup and Scottish cup combined), that's some effort for a diddy team.

I did get a good chuckle at that

22-01-2017, 09:38 AM
I did get a good chuckle at that

So did I. This is the club that describes themselves as "world famous" and about whom a SPORTSCENE studio ridiculously agreed "it's like watching Barcelona!". How the mighty have fallen lol!

Pacman1903
22-01-2017, 01:44 PM
Farts up 1-0 v Raith

Pacman1903
22-01-2017, 02:21 PM
Miss of the season from the Raith boy. Horrific

medw1311
22-01-2017, 02:49 PM
I see Dec McManus's move down south worked out well.....come on a sub for Raith.

Pacman1903
22-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Raith equalise

Dec McManus

medw1311
22-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Right on cue after my last comment haha

macattack
22-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Yaass well done Raith level v farts and and old boy McManus scores as well :)

Pacman1903
22-01-2017, 02:59 PM
Excellent to hear the Hearts fans booing their team yet again

medw1311
22-01-2017, 03:32 PM
That was some goal fae Sinclair there.

campervanbethoven
22-01-2017, 03:54 PM
That was some goal fae Sinclair there.

The tims? Can't fathom why anyone would watch that game.

Pacman1903
22-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Im watching as its sunday theres f@ck all on and English fitbas for w@nkers

Pacman1903
22-01-2017, 08:48 PM
Cameroon v Gabon

What a load of tripe

RED_JOHN
22-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Cameroon v Gabon

What a load of tripe

Hahahaha... Very amusing assessment of the match Pacman. I kid you not by saying that had me buckled with laughter. :D

Feck_the_Huns
23-01-2017, 11:09 AM
The Fartz manager wasn't even aware that his team's replay v Raith Rovers is this wednesday.

Now, I don't jump on the media bandwagon and kick this guy before he's got his foot in the door, cos I think its disgraceful that the media never do likewise to "Walter" (one of their own) or Wee Gordon,or Big Jimmy Calderwood, but have tore into Cathro just cos he's not come through the usual Scottish network . Some of the media hype has been disgracfull.

However, when he comes out with comments like yesterday and wasn't even aware the replay was this week, he leaves himself open to ridicule

therealsouthstander
23-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Cathro came across like a guy completely out of his depth yesterday.

His interview after the game was embarrassing.

I'll be amazed if he's still Hearts manager next season.

Pacman1903
23-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Hes a gamble that's set to fail. Said it from day one. I would hate my team to sign an untested manager if we had visions of success. Ill say it again its been a bad move

1 win in 7 and 6 times booed off the park by my count

InversneckieDob
23-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Just seen the goals fae the County/Jooooot game.

Dear Lord, yon's some high end defending.

Pacman1903
23-01-2017, 08:48 PM
Zimbabwe 2-4 Tunisia.

Goal fest. Decent viewing tonight

RedStarTorphins
23-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Zimbabwe 2-4 Tunisia.

Goal fest. Decent viewing tonight

https://twitter.com/footbilly/status/823648534666903552

Pacman1903
23-01-2017, 10:59 PM
:mad: F@ck sake I chose the wrong game to watch tonight.

He just Ronaldod himself taking a goal kick. If that was Foderingham sevco would have got a pen

Pacman1903
25-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Egypt 1 v 0 Ghana

Mohammed Salah with a "boom ye c@nt" freekick. Some hit

Pacman1903
25-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Essam El-Hadary the Egyptian keeper is 44. Good effort

Jupiter
25-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Farts losing to Raith Rovers

Pacman1903
25-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Farts losing to Raith Rovers

Aye but Cathro was a fantastic signing remember

Pacman1903
25-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Farts equalise

sheepcrooky
25-01-2017, 09:46 PM
Farts equalise

And now in front.

sheepcrooky
25-01-2017, 09:53 PM
"A terrible mistake by John Souter"..........and Raith equalise. ������

InversneckieDob
25-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Jamie Walker "wins" two penalties.......

57vintage
26-01-2017, 06:41 PM
I've just seen St Johnstone's penalty claim from last night.

Scott Brown again.

He's as filthy and unpunishable as Greig or Aitken ever were.

Thou shalt not penalise the hun, tim or Sevco captain.

Pacman1903
26-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Ach sh@te theres nae Afcon on tonight

StandfreeFM
28-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Good luck Motherwell

sonofrgmsdad
28-01-2017, 12:39 PM
Good luck Motherwell

Scum down to ten after 5 mins. Ha ha ha.

GlezgaRed
28-01-2017, 12:42 PM

Bound to be more than one red card in this game, lively start.

macattack
28-01-2017, 12:48 PM

Aye Mcghee owes us quite a few favours for that load of crap 8 years ago fingers crossed he delivers today so expect a New Rangers 1-0 win >:(

StandfreeFM
28-01-2017, 12:51 PM

Craig Paterson didnt think it was a red. Surprise surfu(kinprise

28-01-2017, 12:58 PM
Gollum evens things up. McDonald off for well.
Just after I stuck £20 on them... Typical

andoplzcumbak
28-01-2017, 01:04 PM

I hate this evening things up pish!

I'll wait till I see it though.. knowing that useless cvnt Collum, he'll have phukd it up!

StandfreeFM
28-01-2017, 01:09 PM
I hate this evening things up pish!

I'll wait till I see it though.. knowing that useless cvnt Collum, he'll have phukd it up!

He did get the ball first but followed through and caught miller. Never a red.

28-01-2017, 01:11 PM
To be fair McDonald did follow through with a boot into Kenny millers ankle... (which is completely OK by me lol) nae sure it was a red though.

macattack
28-01-2017, 01:11 PM

Oh Dear nae surprise motherwell to get beat now !

macattack
28-01-2017, 01:13 PM
In the other diddy game Wolves beating Liverpool 2-0 :O Just of of interest years further down the line when McInnes goes would we have a change of getting Paul Lambert in seems a good Manager?

andoplzcumbak
28-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Sigh! Fs Motherwell!

28-01-2017, 02:01 PM
****ing Kenny Miller again.

EintrachtFrankfurt
28-01-2017, 02:10 PM
****ing Kenny Miller again.

Shows you how awful Motherwell are, McGhee is an utterly abysmal manager as we know to our cost!

28-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Aye, dinna remind me lol
Spurs currently 2-0 down to Wycombe at home

Pacman1903
28-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Aye, dinna remind me lol
Spurs currently 2-0 down to Wycombe at home

Weakened team i take it, as well as the despicable scouse c@nts. They deserve to get knocked out. Devaluing cups grinds my gears. Funny thing is neither will win the Premiership which i take it is why they are resting players.Unless champions league next season is seen as winning a trophy in their eyes, which now that i think about it is probablly the case as they are greedy english c@nts

28-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Haven't looked at the line ups... But agree in principle with your assessment :-)
Spurs back on it now. 2-2 think they'll scrape through

Pacman1903
28-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Inverness 0-0 Partick must be ace

sheepcrooky
28-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Morton currently 3-0 up away to Ayr United on BBC ALBA. Would go above the Pikeys into second place in the fizzy pop league if it stayed like they. Edit...now 3-1 up.

Pacman1903
28-01-2017, 06:52 PM
Is Cappielow an use for the Prem if they were to come up

Also, always had respect for Jim Duffy. An honest manager, doesn't beat around the bush either

macattack
29-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Interesting both Dembelle & Griffiths injured! for smeltic today fingers crossed the same as well wednesday :) or are they getting rested for Wednesday >:( never thought I would say this but cmon farts today :s

Stupie82
29-01-2017, 02:51 PM
That result for the tims was never in doubt. The rest of us all going around a race track in ford fiestas while those ****s turn up in an Aston Martin. The worst part is that the media are making it sound like surpassing the Lisbon Lions undefeated record is some sort of achievement, when in fact its nothing short of embarrassing. I love watching the dons more than anything else, but you have to wonder what the point is these days.

macattack
29-01-2017, 02:53 PM
See farts are doing well :P does bode well for us on Wednesday :blue:

EintrachtFrankfurt
29-01-2017, 03:07 PM
Wee huns smacked by smeltic, not looking forward to this in midweek, please prove us wrong DM.

rico94
29-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Cathro will be lucky if he manages to see the season out unless he starts picking up results soon.

Stupie82
29-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Wee huns smacked by smeltic, not looking for to this in midweek, please prove us wrong DM.

Unless we park the bus we will likely get hammered. The tims are on another planet in terms of quality and are miles ahead of the rest of us. I would love for us to have a go regardless though, but i fear a similar result come Wednesday. That said, Hearts were terrible today.

Pacman1903
29-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Wee huns smacked by smeltic, not looking forward to this in midweek, please prove us wrong DM.

How nae. Hearts are hillariously garbage under Cathro and we seem to found our stride after our cup final wobble. Havent put a foot wrong since Ross County game. Dinna write us off

Pacman1903
29-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Cathro will be lucky if he manages to see the season out unless he starts picking up results soon.

Terrible appointment. I said it from the start and i have been so far proved completely correct. 2 wins in 9, one against lower league opposition and one against Killie, nae setting the heather alight

Jupiter
29-01-2017, 04:02 PM
How nae. Hearts are hillariously garbage under Cathro and we seem to found our stride after our cup final wobble. Havent put a foot wrong since Ross County game. Dinna write us off

I will write us off if McInnes gets out the tombola again and picks another weird team like he usually does against Timmy

rico94
29-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Terrible appointment. I said it from the start and i have been so far proved completely correct. 2 wins in 9, one against lower league opposition and one against Killie, nae setting the heather alight

Aye the experiment hasn't worked so far,it could be over for him if Hibs knock them out of the cup.

Pacman1903
29-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Aye the experiment hasn't worked so far,it could be over for him if Hibs knock them out of the cup.

I was actually thinking about wagering on Hibs

Pacman1903
29-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Doctor Congo v Ghana second halfs nae bad.

1-1.

Got the keeper celebration too when Congo scored

Pacman1903
29-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Ghana through after beating Doctor Congo and Egypt through after beating Morocco 1-0

Semis

Burkina Faso v Egypt on Wednesday

Cameroon v Ghana on Thursday

Hopefully off nightshift by next Sunday so I can see the final

kkong
30-01-2017, 08:05 PM
Is Cappielow an use for the Prem if they were to come up

Yes, it seems so.

To play in the Premiership or Championship, all you need these days is an SFA Bronze level stadium:

http://i.imgur.com/fPf4ujr.png

Which allows standing areas:

http://i.imgur.com/4q7gtCu.png

Pacman1903
31-01-2017, 11:01 PM
Caley are pish

Hamilton 3-0 Caley
County 1-2 Murderwell

57vintage
31-01-2017, 11:13 PM
Hamilton 3-0 Caley

Up ye.

medw1311
01-02-2017, 12:01 AM
Caley have a difficult decision, if they stick with Foran they are going down but sacking him just after the window shuts doesn't help the new man.

Foran was getting desperate though in his interview tonight basically was well it's not my fault, the players are bottling it.

He could do with some players from the same mold as him but as a manager he is clueless and won't be gutted if they go down.

andoplzcumbak
01-02-2017, 07:51 PM
Hearts one nil up.

medw1311
01-02-2017, 08:26 PM
1-1 now, hyndman again for the new club.

macattack
01-02-2017, 08:52 PM
Crikey farts doing us a favour 2-1 up now :D

medw1311
01-02-2017, 08:58 PM
3-1 now, wow!!

Pacman1903
01-02-2017, 09:00 PM
3-1 now, wow!!

Probably still make a c@nt of it

Pacman1903
01-02-2017, 09:08 PM
Maybe not. 4-1 Hearts

Jormungand
01-02-2017, 09:46 PM
GIRFUY sevco

We'll need to do similar before the season is done.

sonofrgmsdad
01-02-2017, 09:58 PM

Think you might want to review that comment. Anyone who's team spanks the scum is fine by me.

EintrachtFrankfurt
01-02-2017, 10:05 PM
Ghost O Rangers FC doing a very fine mid 80s impression of the deceased club tonight, maybe worse in fact. How ****e must sevco be if the minis can hit them for four!

Pacman1903
01-02-2017, 11:23 PM
Think you might want to review that comment. Anyone who's team spanks the scum is fine by me.

Sticking by it. Good result tonight though

Pacman1903
02-02-2017, 12:09 AM
Egyot through to the final of the Afcon after beating Burkina Faso on pens after a 1-1 draw

'mon the Pharaohs

Pacman1903
02-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Cameroon beat Ghana 2-0 to book a final spot v Egypt on Sunday

GlezgaRed
04-02-2017, 01:16 PM
Well 0 - 0 Hertz at half-time, most of the play from Hertz so far.

andoplzcumbak
04-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Yaas! Ross county one up XD

Pacman1903
04-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Yaas! Ross county one up XD

The grass equalised

Pacman1903
04-02-2017, 04:57 PM
The game at ibrox was still going 6 minutes after 90.

Well ref it didnt work. Was there no opportunity to give a pen in those 6 minutes

Destro will be public enemy number 1 after this week. Up ye

Sheep On Fire
05-02-2017, 12:55 PM
How bad is Sky's coverage of Scottish fitba, Andy Walker must be the worst and most bias pundit on the planet. We need the next TV deal to miss out Sky completely

RedStarTorphins
05-02-2017, 01:12 PM
The game at ibrox was still going 6 minutes after 90.

Well ref it didnt work. Was there no opportunity to give a pen in those 6 minutes

Destro will be public enemy number 1 after this week. Up ye

We should be careful about wanting the baldy share trader to be sacked...
Because if he is, we all know who the Glasgow press would say is favourite to take over....

Here's my prediction.

Derek McInnes will be at the B@stard Garden before season 17/18.
Alex McLeish will be our new manager.

RedStarTorphins
05-02-2017, 01:17 PM
Just caught some of the Dhim game.

Do we think Danny Swanson would be a good signing for us.

Skilful, good passer, & excellent crosser.
Saints top scorer too.

GlezgaRed
05-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Loved that tackle from Paton on Bitton, no effort to win but just take the guy down and stop the attack.....St.Johnstone putting our team to shame by at least standing up to the Tims !!!

Absolute shameful penalty given to the Tims.

Mr_Grieves
05-02-2017, 01:53 PM
That sums Scottish fitba up, Brown gets away with fouling in the box and a few minutes later Racist FC get a penalty for the ba hitting a Saints defender on his side - bunch of cheating cvnts.

At least Tommy Wright knows how to set his side up to play against that shower of cvnts.

Pauldolski10
05-02-2017, 01:58 PM
What chance do any of us have when they have better players and the ref on side? Thomson is a disgrace

Donrino
05-02-2017, 02:27 PM
That sums Scottish fitba up, Brown gets away with fouling in the box and a few minutes later Racist FC get a penalty for the ba hitting a Saints defender on his side - bunch of cheating cvnts.

At least Tommy Wright knows how to set his side up to play against that shower of cvnts.

Does he? It seems not :p

fittiered
05-02-2017, 02:42 PM
How bad is Sky's coverage of Scottish fitba, Andy Walker must be the worst and most bias pundit on the planet. We need the next TV deal to miss out Sky completely

The way to deal with it is get rid of sky as there are plenty ways of getting a game on laptop live without givin that lot any of your hard earned....

Mr_Grieves
05-02-2017, 02:49 PM
Does he? It seems not :p

Saints should have had a penalty to go 3-1 up.

RedStarTorphins
05-02-2017, 03:26 PM

Really?
He's lost at home 4-2 & now 5-2.
You sure about that?

Mr_Grieves
05-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Really?
He's lost at home 4-2 & now 5-2.
You sure about that?

It wouldn't have been 5-2 if Thomson didn't make so many mistakes - most of the big decisions went against St Johnstone.

redscot
05-02-2017, 04:27 PM
We should be careful about wanting the baldy share trader to be sacked...
Because if he is, we all know who the Glasgow press would say is favourite to take over....

Here's my prediction.

Derek McInnes will be at the B@stard Garden before season 17/18.
Alex McLeish will be our new manager.

First off, Deek going to sevco would need them having to pay decent money....they are skint.

Second off, As much as i loved big Eck as a player the sevco arse licker can phuck off...

Pacman1903
05-02-2017, 04:28 PM

BT give a f@ck and so do their pundits. Give them it all. I dont grudge paying my subscription at all

Plus you get a laugh at Sutton ranting(he right quite alot of the time these days)

RedStarTorphins
05-02-2017, 06:00 PM
First off, Deek going to sevco would need them having to pay decent money....they are skint.

Second off, As much as i loved big Eck as a player the sevco arse licker can phuck off...

Not necessarily disagreeing.
I'm just giving my ot fiction.
And if DM resigns, we get feck all compo.
As for Eck, I think Milne is glaikit enough to think we'd be pleased with McLeish

Jupiter
05-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Not necessarily disagreeing.
I'm just giving my ot fiction.
And if DM resigns, we get feck all compo.
As for Eck, I think Milne is glaikit enough to think we'd be pleased with McLeish

You're wrong. if he resigns his new club would still have to pay us compensation before they could hire him.

Mason89
05-02-2017, 06:17 PM
Rangers could afford it. How many more bad results to you think the Huns will suffer before they fire Warburton? I said at the start of the season that McInnes would be their manager before the end & I still think that'll be the case. Which is a shame :)

He'd be there already but for those last minute goals they were getting

RED_JOHN
05-02-2017, 06:53 PM
The race for 2nd place and the Scottish cup will decide the future of a couple of managers in our league. If we get knocked out by Ross County and fail to clinch 2nd place then DM might be looking for a new gig. If Rangers don't do much in the Scottish cup and don't finish 2nd then their manager will definitely be removed.
McLeish could well be Rangers next manager before we need to start looking his way ourselves.

RedStarTorphins
05-02-2017, 06:56 PM
You're wrong. if he resigns his new club would still have to pay us compensation before they could hire him.

If they can find £250k to pay for a reserve keeper, then don't worry about them finding money to pay us.
The Huns are one bad result from sacking the baldy clown.
He might cling on until the summer.
If for talking sake he doesn't win the Scottish Cup & finishes out with the top 2, he'll be history.
And there's no doubt DM will be either at the top of their list or at the very least on the short list.
I think that's inevitable.

I think we need to be thinking about a new manager soon

rico94
05-02-2017, 07:29 PM
I would have thought sevco would be looking for a bigger name than McInnes if they sack the guy with the magic hat.

But if he did go to them I'm sure it would make a lot of people on here happy,then we can go back to trying to get into the top 6.

Sheep On Fire
05-02-2017, 07:51 PM
Huns will Looking for a high profile name like Rogers at Celtic, Mcinnes won't be a big enough name to keep the scum happy, they will demand a big name like Sellick have

Pacman1903
05-02-2017, 07:54 PM
1-0 Egypt at HT in the Afcon final

Pissed off im on nights and missing it

redscot
05-02-2017, 07:58 PM
If they can find £250k to pay for a reserve keeper, then don't worry about them finding money to pay us.
The Huns are one bad result from sacking the baldy clown.
He might cling on until the summer.
If for talking sake he doesn't win the Scottish Cup & finishes out with the top 2, he'll be history.
And there's no doubt DM will be either at the top of their list or at the very least on the short list.
I think that's inevitable.

I think we need to be thinking about a new manager soon

They are phucking skint...not a bean, they owe their debts to themselves...the LSC tried that trick and fell on their @rse.

Not a phucking chance we should do business with them.

Phucking cheats then, phucking cheats now.

Pacman1903
05-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Cameroon equalize. Booo

Jupiter
05-02-2017, 08:38 PM
I'm watching Juventus v Inter, Cuadrado has just scored an absolute rocket for Juve. 1-0 at HT.