PDA

View Full Version : Wishing you a merry christmas

ODB
24-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Just like to wish everyone on the site a Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2017. Thanks also to those who have made positive comments regarding my contribution to the match day programme. Glad that you have enjoyed my efforts. Have a good one.

louisxiv
24-12-2016, 10:06 AM
Ditto. Merry Christmas everyone!

Spikefaethesouth
24-12-2016, 10:09 AM
Thoroughly enjoyed your contributions and have a great Christmas.

ALBERTZ_11
24-12-2016, 11:52 AM
Seasons Greetings to all.

Your matchday programme articles are most informative.

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
24-12-2016, 06:26 PM
Just like to wish everyone on the site a Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2017. Thanks also to those who have made positive comments regarding my contribution to the match day programme. Glad that you have enjoyed my efforts. Have a good one.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Iain - Queens are lucky to have such a talented football historian lending his services to the club ..

shugg1e1919
25-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Merry Christmas to all on the site and keep up the good work Butcher !!;D

QOS King
25-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Merry Christmas fellow Queens fans.

sunshineonleith2
25-12-2016, 01:04 PM
really enjoy ians articles. all the best to all queens fans

JRSLEFTPEG
25-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Hope we can all rally round together ( together being the operative word) . All the best to all Qos fans except for some on P+B who are utter cretins.

Dobmeister
26-12-2016, 03:09 PM
Hope we can all rally round together ( together being the operative word) . All the best to all Qos fans except for some on P+B who are utter cretins.
Yes JR let`s all pull together apart of course for some you don`t like. Makes your let`s all rally round together message look a bit hollow and somewhat two faced TBH. Poor show.

JRSLEFTPEG
26-12-2016, 09:47 PM
Yes, I will give you that Dobmeister as that was contradictory. I will have to keep my thoughts of those concerned to myself.

JRSLEFTPEG
26-12-2016, 09:55 PM
I feel this site is a ' safe house' for myself and like minded Qos people. All the best to all of you on the Mad site and I mean that genuinely

Dobmeister
26-12-2016, 11:57 PM
I feel this site is a ' safe house' for myself and like minded Qos people. All the best to all of you on the Mad site and I mean that genuinely

It is a good safe house in many ways but it must be an open church that allows differing views to be expressed. Those who post on P&B are in my experience largely a good bunch, even those who criticise still at heart want our club to do well.

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
27-12-2016, 09:59 AM
It is a good safe house in many ways but it must be an open church that allows differing views to be expressed. Those who post on P&B are in my experience largely a good bunch, even those who criticise still at heart want our club to do well.

This site has been and always will be a safe open church to allow differing views to be expressed in a sensible and civilised manner however those who choose to take the dark side and resort to foul language along with unfounded accusations against players and officials, will be removed from the Message Board.

Dobmeister
27-12-2016, 11:12 AM
This site has been and always will be a safe open church to allow differing views to be expressed in a sensible and civilised manner however those who choose to take the dark side and resort to foul language along with unfounded accusations against players and officials, will be removed from the Message Board.
Just to clarify that my post in no way was meant to imply that the site wasn`t such a place. Really just meant to emphasise that it was important was that it remained so.

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
27-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Just to clarify that my post in no way was meant to imply that the site wasn`t such a place. Really just meant to emphasise that it was important was that it remained so.

No problem matey !

ALBERTZ_11
27-12-2016, 01:14 PM
All good valid points given in the posts above.

Truthhurts
30-12-2016, 08:09 AM
[QUOTE=ALBERTZ_11;38372850]All good valid points given in the posts above.[/QUOT

Its nice to be among real fitba fans on here and most take good banter!