PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Giving a F@ck Aboot Hogmanay?

Pacman1903
31-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Any radge got plans tonight?

I dinna. Canna be f@cked with it. Never can these days

Mrs Pacs away to the fireballs in the hive but I'm just having a usual Saturday night. A few glasses of wine, good food and a few beers with Pac Puss seeking attention. Had a good day with Pac Jnr playing with all his new gubbins and generally catching up after being away.

Elgin v Forfar on Monday is as exciting as it gets for me. To be honest , 3rd division fitba is a hell of alot more appealing than going out tonight

Pacman=Miserable c@nt

Jormungand
31-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Nah, and nae fussed either. Ower busy in toon, nae doot. I do like January - from the 2nd on - for nights oot, like; probably the cold and rain and festive hangovers keeping a lot o' folk awa that improves it.

Jupiter
31-12-2016, 11:34 PM
I'm staying in and ignoring new year like every other year.

scobiemacd
01-01-2017, 02:02 AM
I'm staying in and ignoring new year like every other year.

i despise new year and folk who celebrate new year.

new year is a load of old pubes.

sheepcrooky
01-01-2017, 02:26 AM
Getting to auld for the lark. Went for an Indian with the wife and drove home about 11ish. Still up to make sure my daughter manages to open the door.
Big change from the early 80's when we used to go round everyone's hoose until it was daylight.

fatshaft
01-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Getting to auld for the lark........
Big change from the early 80's when we used to go round everyone's hoose until it was daylight.Aye, same.The decline started mid 2000s when I went to bed to avoid having to wish the wife a happy new year, I widna have meant it.

That said a drunken new year was always rare anyway, probably due to the often large distances to be walked on our way to the next drink.

RED_JOHN
01-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Aye, same.The decline started mid 2000s when I went to bed to avoid having to wish the wife a happy new year, I widna have meant it.

Very amusing (even if it was not meant)! You had me in stitches there my friend. A new year...What's the fuss? Just another day for me.

Disco Buc
01-01-2017, 01:02 PM
New year is nothing on what it used to be ..
In the 60s and early 70s it was all about neighbours chapping at yer door and getting drunk then doing the neighbour rounds ..

The smell of alcohol four crown and scotch Mac for me as a kid was disgusting. Oh and everybody puffing away smoking embassy regal
And 5 park drive for the poorer folk.

Not forgetting the fighting on the streets ..

Still much better than this thousands of quid sqeebs .horah horah stuff you get in Edinburgh these days pure working class carry-ons and great down to earth fun.:O

The_Verninator
01-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Same here - cannot be arsed in the slightest - just another day far as i'm concerend.

Jupiter
01-01-2017, 03:26 PM
What is it with these numpties watching firework displays on their mobile phones instead of actually just looking at it? They really are f@cking stupid.

Disco Buc
01-01-2017, 03:49 PM
What is it with these numpties watching firework displays on their mobile phones instead of actually just looking at it? They really are f@cking stupid.

Your on form the day Jupiter.

Agree the world's gone internet crazy and conversation has gone .

Jupiter
01-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Your on form the day Jupiter.

Agree the world's gone internet crazy and conversation has gone .

You're

Disco Buc
01-01-2017, 04:18 PM
You're

Doesn't matter to me both words sound the same .:D

Rochead
01-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Prefer it quieter these days. Moron in my small cul-de-sac letting off large explosions at midnight, not your usual fireworks, f knows where they dig that crap up.

scobiemacd
02-01-2017, 12:20 AM
Fu.ck New Year and all that take part in this so called '2017'. This time next year it'll be '2018'., it's all a fu.cking con.

gruppenfuhrer
02-01-2017, 11:26 AM
never been one for celebrating new year , who cares about it ,i had 4 small bottles of sparkling water and a champagne at 12:05 ish as me and mrs did go to her friends house for new year but i had no option but to go, me and her friends brother and brother in law spoke about football most of the night they were both celtic supporters ) but her friends brother lives in norwich and was saying celtic supporters like norwich, and rangers supporters support ipswich , i never knew this

Jupiter
02-01-2017, 03:50 PM
The year number is wrong, it should really be 2023.