PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Company W@nks With ****e Geography

Pacman1903
05-01-2017, 12:01 AM
I think the title says it all

In a nut shell...... I ordered 50 brown beer bottles as i have decided to take up home brewing. I used a shop on Amazon(based in Murderpool) i then recieved an email of refund. Didnt think much of it when i got it. As i thoughtbit may be a stock issue. So i ordered 50 from a company in Bristol to which i was sent an email within an hour saying i had been refunded. Puzzled as i was i ordered 24 from the same Bristol company and low and behold an email popped up with a refund.

So i emailed both c@nts and was informed by both that the cannot post to the "Scottish Highlands" but if i wanted to reorder then i had to state i was in the Highlands. (surely my address explained i am not)This was followed up with an email explaining they "dont know their arse from their elbow" as the last time i looked Oldmeldrum is not in the the Highlands.

I got a reply from Bristol telling me that if i needed bottle caps i was more than welcome to contact them as the had "multiple colours". Good een wallopers.

I hate poor geography

My pals a West Ham gimp and he suffered the same but he argued and he got free postage as a token gesture. He lived off Hutcheon Street at the time

Anyway ill just have to buy 50 bottles of 7 Giraffes and drink them then steralize them. Shame

Beer/cider festival in Meldrum in March if anyone wants to rock up. Sorry it will be served in polystyrene cups

InversneckieDob
05-01-2017, 06:38 AM
Pac, the bigger issue here is nae the sh1te geogy, it's the b@stard companies that charge a "Highland Tariff".

This is a massive pain in the hoop for folk that live in IV postcodes.
It's an illogical rip-off (the extra will be charged if delivering to Nairn, IV postcode, but often nae Aviemore, PH postcode).
I'd encourage anyone, even folk who dinna bide here, to boycott firms that impose this charge.

Pacman1903
05-01-2017, 08:37 AM
Very true. But bad geography does piss me off

ILikeJam
10-01-2017, 02:13 PM
This boils my piss no end.

Some c*nt on ebay had this on a listing I was looking at (verbatim): I'm sorry but I can't send them to some area like postcode starts BT, IV, IM and also Ireland, highlands, High Scotland, Scotland, Aberdeen.

Fit the f*ck?!! Why the f*ck would you list individual postcodes, then regions of a country, then imaginary regions of a country, then the country in it's entirety, then name one individual city within that country?!!

Fit f*ckin planet are some folk on? I ended up just sending them a message calling them a c*nt!

StandfreeFM
10-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Same old High Scotlanders, always moaning...

Pacman1903
10-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Same old High Scotlanders, always moaning...

These English c@nts most likely call us "scotch highlanders"