PDA

View Full Version : Slow pedestrians

DodHagi
05-01-2017, 04:22 PM
What is it with everyone crossing roads as slowly as they can thesedays?
I always get a wee jog on when crossing the road even when theres no cars coming, and moreso if there is but most folk thesedays seem to think its ok to walk as slowly as they can when crossing and cars should slow right down or even stop to allow this. Does my fkn nut right in!

Am i just getting increasingly grumpy or are people getting ruder and lazier? Little kids and old folk i can handle being slow but everyone else, get a fkn move on, and fat b@stards should be sprinting across the road!

Disco Buc
05-01-2017, 05:20 PM
No disrespect but had a we giggle at your post
Imagining people from everyday life doing what they do at different pace.
Had kids crossing the road with what I hope is their parent and old folk tip toeing across the crossing then fat folk struggling across with all sorts of diabetes issues and suffering pain putting one foot in front of the other ..:D

Pacman1903
05-01-2017, 07:48 PM
The most annoy pedestrians, the ones i want to cut their heads off with a spadroon are

The f@cking morons mostly found in airports and shopping centres who spin round 180 degrees then wallop into you and then give you a look as if it was your fault. F@cking clowns the lot of them. Im a head down 6ft 2, 15 stone guy whos aiming to get from A to B as quick as possible if you want to blooter then thats your prerogative but dinna stare me out as if i caused it. Also dinna bother trying to give me any sh@t as i wont hear you as if im walking ill absolutley definatley have some sort of hard rock or metal on my ipod blasting my skull to bits.

campervanbethoven
06-01-2017, 02:43 PM
no, the most annoying pedestrians are the feckin caaaaaants that press the button at the crossing and then saunter across without waiting for it.
I quite often feel like getting out and knee capping those pricks.

Pacman1903
06-01-2017, 03:22 PM
no, the most annoying pedestrians are the feckin caaaaaants that press the button at the crossing and then saunter across without waiting for it.

Good shout, ill finish them off with an E-Honda 100 hand slap.C@nts

kb_don
07-01-2017, 11:47 AM
What is it with everyone crossing roads as slowly as they can thesedays?
I always get a wee jog on when crossing the road even when theres no cars coming, and moreso if there is but most folk thesedays seem to think its ok to walk as slowly as they can when crossing and cars should slow right down or even stop to allow this. Does my fkn nut right in!

Am i just getting increasingly grumpy or are people getting ruder and lazier? Little kids and old folk i can handle being slow but everyone else, get a fkn move on, and fat b@stards should be sprinting across the road!

I don't mind people waking slow, but they tend to walk in groups and spread out so you can't get past them. A bit of awareness when they're causing a blockage wouldn't go amiss.

Worse though are people who choose to stop in bottle necks. You'll often find them in busy stairwells or doorways, stopping to talk to a friend going the other way, and oblivious to people wanting past.

DodHagi
07-01-2017, 01:37 PM
What im getting at is when folk are fully aware theres a car coming but act like it isnt and saunter across knowing full well that the car has to slow right down to allow it. Just think its rude as fk. If he/she is unable to get a nip on thru old age or whatever im fine with that but 13-60 year olds who can should get the finger out. For me, roads arent pavements and require a change of pace when using them as a pedestrian when theres cars on the go.

Another p:ss boiler is in the supermarket carrying a basket and someone wipes out the basket with theirs but doesnt say sorry or acknowledge it..usually women. Rude as.

Was also parked on Carmelite street last night dropping the missus off for the train station and some lassie who was parked up in a white audi horsed her empty sandwich box/crisp bag/juice bottle out her window in front of a busy street and burned up the road..i shouted after her but she wasnt hanging about. WTAF is that about? Im no tree hugger but ive evolved enough to put my sh:te in bins, apparently some folk still havent. Fkn minkers

Disco Buc
07-01-2017, 02:47 PM
What im getting at is when folk are fully aware theres a car coming but act like it isnt and saunter across knowing full well that the car has to slow right down to allow it. Just think its rude as fk. If he/she is unable to get a nip on thru old age or whatever im fine with that but 13-60 year olds who can should get the finger out. For me, roads arent pavements and require a change of pace when using them as a pedestrian when theres cars on the go.

Another p:ss boiler is in the supermarket carrying a basket and someone wipes out the basket with theirs but doesnt say sorry or acknowledge it..usually women. Rude as.

Was also parked on Carmelite street last night dropping the missus off for the train station and some lassie who was parked up in a white audi horsed her empty sandwich box/crisp bag/juice bottle out her window in front of a busy street and burned up the road..i shouted after her but she wasnt hanging about. WTAF is that about? Im no tree hugger but ive evolved enough to put my sh:te in bins, apparently some folk still havent. Fkn minkers

Littering is annoying . No need for it

Jupiter
07-01-2017, 03:18 PM
What really annoys me is people who get off escalators and just stand there getting in everybodys way while they dither about where to go next.

Mason89
07-01-2017, 06:50 PM
Littering is annoying . No need for it

The worst example is folk that go to the bother of picking up their dugs shyte, then leave the bag in a bush or swinging off a tree.

I prefer Huns to those c*nts

Pacman1903
08-01-2017, 11:34 AM
The worst example is folk that go to the bother of picking up their dugs shyte, then leave the bag in a bush or swinging off a tree.

I prefer Huns to those c*nts

Settle

kkong
08-01-2017, 01:14 PM

Conversely, from a pedestrian point of view, the modern version of these crossings has sensors which cancel the crossing demand if they think you are no longer there.

Some of these sensors are so badly aligned, they can't see you waiting when you are right next to the pole they are mounted on.