PDA

View Full Version : F@ck You

Pacman1903
08-01-2017, 06:24 PM
I have just had a visitor to my house and i have never felt rage like this. A whole new level of anger.

There i was playing with Pac Jnr in the living room when someone knocked at the door. When i opened i initially thought it was a copper due to the uniform. It was infact the RSPCA.

I invited the lady in and asked what i could do for her. She asked if i had a cat and if its ginger and i said i did

She then went on to say there had been an "anonymous tip off" that my cat was "unhealthly" thin and "is regularly left out the house for up to 10 hours a day". I couldnt believe my ears. She then asked if Denis was in (he had came in a few minutes earlier for his tea) So i went to the garage and i opened the door and he came bounding out as he always does. The RSPCA lady said, "i think ill just close this job as its nonesense". "Hes full of energy and got a lovely coat" means hes being looked after.

She then went on to say that she had to "immediatley respond" as weight was mentioned and aplogised for wasting my time. I also showed her the set off shelves dedicated to Denis in my garage amd said "does that look like he doesnt eat". I explained that he is spoilt and i treat him better than i treat myself.

Once she left it dawned on me that she "immediatley responded" This means they were phoned today. When im at home Denis is hardly out the house as he stays by my side all day pretty much as hes my bud. Hes out when im away to Angola and Mrs Pacs at work. Bloody cat in the outdoors shocker

So to whoever phoned them. You horrible f@cking lying c@nt. Your full of sh@t and I wish you nothing bit ill. An emaciated cat isnt hard to tell apart from a healthy cat you f@cking spazzy. That cat leads a better life than alot of humans do. What would make you think its treated badly. Just for the record. The nice RSPCA lady said its a shame its anonymous as she would have phoned them back and told them what she though and to stop wasting their time

So as it says at the top. To the cowardly anonymous c@nt who phoned up F@CK YOU

http://i66.tinypic.com/2lo430w.jpg

Does that look like an unhappy emaciated cat ye f@cking prick

Mason89
08-01-2017, 06:36 PM
That's a fine looking moggy. I'm trying to get a ginger one myself.

I'd eyeball your neighbours in the street, see which one of the c*nts cracks under the pressure

RED_JOHN
08-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Pacman... Do you not see eye to eye with anyone around you ( your house vicinity)?
At least you will not get bothered from the RSPCA about your cat again. The cat looks great....the creep who called them is one I hope you find out their identity. ;D

Disco Buc
08-01-2017, 06:49 PM
That's a fine looking moggy. I'm trying to get a ginger one myself.

I'd eyeball your neighbours in the street, see which one of the c*nts cracks under the pressure

Eyeball yup .. that will tell you a lot.

Secondly I know how much you love cats. That was real nasty of what that person done.
Maybe just someone fed up with a cat pooing in their garden and they are blaming your cat.
Obviously someone who doesn't like animals.

Skacel
08-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Both cat and owner look well fed :P

Pacman1903
08-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Im a really quiet dude that keeps myself to myself. Im borderline reclusive infact. I can go my whole month at home and nae see my neighbours quite easily.Fitba and taking Pac Jnr for walks are the only times im out my house. Never had any issues at all with my neighbours and i speak to them all if i see them.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2625frb.jpg

Whoever phoned does not want me to find out who they are.

Pacman1903
08-01-2017, 07:03 PM
Eyeball yup .. that will tell you a lot.

Secondly I know how much you love cats. That was real nasty of what that person done.
Maybe just someone fed up with a cat pooing in their garden and they are blaming your cat.
Obviously someone who doesn't like animals.

When he does go out he hangs about in my backie so he doesnt even annoy other people.

I cant believe someone would do what they did

Newcy Wolf
08-01-2017, 07:10 PM
Shocking, horrible ba$tard who did it. It's obviously personal.

I'm surprised the RSPCA lady didn't noticed the poor little bunny rabbit you cruelly beheaded in the picture.

Mason89
08-01-2017, 07:14 PM
It's the SSPCA

A small irritation of mine & theirs

Pacman1903
08-01-2017, 07:21 PM
It's the SSPCA

A small irritation of mine & theirs

Apologies

mondo_notion
09-01-2017, 01:12 AM
Welcome to meldrum. It does have it's fair share of strange ones unfortunately.

Disco Buc
09-01-2017, 08:00 AM
When he does go out he hangs about in my backie so he doesnt even annoy other people.

I cant believe someone would do what they did

I won't normally say this but doing what he or she did is a CNT .
It's obvious to me and others on here how much you love your pets .
I remember the time when your cat passed away and how bad you took it says it all for me.

Pacman1903
09-01-2017, 08:59 AM
I remember the time when your cat passed away and how bad you took it says it all for me.

15th Dec last year.Still the worst day of my life to date. Infact still hurts like f@ck

57vintage
09-01-2017, 09:50 AM
See? I telt you that Oldmeldrum had the same ****ehole possibilities as everywhere else. :D

campervanbethoven
09-01-2017, 01:02 PM
could just be a case of mistaken identify. There's maybe a scrawny ginger cat hanging around the neighbourhood and somebody just incorrectly put 2 and 2 together.

Of course, it could just be that you have a real caaaaant for a neighbor right enough

Pacman1903
09-01-2017, 01:42 PM
could just be a case of mistaken identify. There's maybe a scrawny ginger cat hanging around the neighbourhood and somebody just incorrectly put 2 and 2 together.

Of course, it could just be that you have a real caaaaant for a neighbor right enough

Theres a white with ginger bits puss kicking about a street down but its a big puss and is even more obviously nae mistreated as Denis is a small boy.

Still fuming a day later. It may not be a neighbour but a dog walker or something. F@cking c@nt whoever

The_Verninator
09-01-2017, 04:27 PM
So one of your neighbours is a supergrass

Time to go Incredible Hulk and kick ass.

Trust No One

Least of all here

Mason89
09-01-2017, 04:51 PM
It may not be a neighbour but a dog walker or something. F@cking c@nt whoever

Must be a neighbour otherwise they wouldn't know to chap your door. It'll either be an old granny, a Hun or somebody that's been subjected to Cheap Trick at high volume.

Pacman1903
09-01-2017, 08:32 PM
Must be a neighbour otherwise they wouldn't know to chap your door. It'll either be an old granny, a Hun or somebody that's been subjected to Cheap Trick at high volume.

When he wants in he comes to the front door so all can see him.

Ive got a new wire for my garrot for when i find the prick

Edit- You cannot be "subjected" to Cheap Trick, only treated to them

Psaw
09-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Oi paccy, the cat looks ill to me, its real colour is probably black. The eyes are rheumy. Looks poisoned, do you cook for it? Dont you think garrotting is going to far? Do you always over react? Errr yes....post abuse below......

Duke De rouchafold.

campervanbethoven
10-01-2017, 12:54 PM
So i went to the garage and i opened the door and he came bounding out as he always does.

Hold on though, reading this again. It's a C.A.T. not a C.A.R. it was probably the puir thing himself, summoned up the energy to send out an SOS from the dark confines of the garage.
You not got a cellar you can keep him in, or is that full of chained up virgins?

Pacman1903
10-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Nah min garage is home to my puss along with his supplies, my immense beer stock, pac jnr supplies and my tools.

Nae your conventional car storage facility

gruppenfuhrer
10-01-2017, 10:23 PM
some people have nothing better to do with their lives but look at other peoples, the cat looks great , me i like cats but have an allergy to them watery eyes, sneezing , as for people that like to grass on people for the sake of it, about 20 years ago my car tax was out of date for about 2 weeks ( it was when i was out of work for a few months) got grassed on , the street sweeper, who in turn was bragging about grassing to the police about cars with no tax to my grandparents who were down from rothienorman visiting my aunt who funny enough was going out with the street sweeper, the c##t didnt know what car i had, then my grandparents said it was my car !

Pacman1903
10-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Its also funny because in the "fits cooking" thread, its mentioned alot that Pac Puss got a bit of fitever i was cooking

Pacman1903
12-01-2017, 08:42 AM
Pac Jnr goes tona childminder on a Thurs and Pac puss follows us there when im dropping off. I told her about Sunday and she told me she has a chap at the door a few months ago from the SSPCA asking to see her dog who had been reported as poorly treated and constantly stuck in her backie by a anonymous tip off.

Sounds like this c@nt has form

Skacel
16-01-2017, 11:47 AM
There might not have been any malice intended with the call, pacman. It might just have been some dozy c@nt.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38633548

Pacman1903
16-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Nah still think it was some garrotable c@nt with nothing better to do than stick their f@cking unwanted beaks where they are not wanted

Dead horse= pile of hay. Deary me

claw84
16-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Great looking ginger and well fed Pac, plus he looks contented, having cats myself I can tell.

Pacman1903
16-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Hes my best mate.