PDA

View Full Version : The root of Scottishness.

Psaw
11-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Pacman wanting to garrott someone brought to mind how aggressive the Scots are. The root of psychological or physical aggression is rooted in upbringing, going back generations, even to the start of time. If your parents have a personality disorder, violence, alcohol, drugs, narcissism, psychopathy, then it is almost impossible not to be likewise damaged.

The english used this trait to good advantage, putting the scots in the front line in every war. Who wouldnt want soldiers with no fear of injury or death, marching into the teeth of hell, indeed, daring it on more and more, and thinks nothing of murdering the opposition in a grisly fashion.

And wanting more.

Cool i say.

Brigadier Sir Francis Thomas Benedict Taylor. DSO SO DOFF

scobiemacd
11-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Pacman wanting to garrott someone brought to mind how aggressive the Scots are. The root of psychological or physical aggression is rooted in upbringing, going back generations, even to the start of time. If your parents have a personality disorder, violence, alcohol, drugs, narcissism, psychopathy, then it is almost impossible not to be likewise damaged.

The english used this trait to good advantage, putting the scots in the front line in every war. Who wouldnt want soldiers with no fear of injury or death, marching into the teeth of hell, indeed, daring it on more and more, and thinks nothing of murdering the opposition in a grisly fashion.

And wanting more.

Cool i say.

I would never state that an entire nation is low in intelligence but in my experience I find that a lot of English people are a bit slow of thought.

Your 'input' on this forum always reinforces this .

Disco Buc
11-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Ach it's good to have Frank posting he gives us another dimension.

He also gets the board going .

WilliesTash
11-01-2017, 07:10 PM
psaw's deffo TnP... gotta be ...

InversneckieDob
11-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Pacman wanting to garrott someone brought to mind how aggressive the Scots are. The root of psychological or physical aggression is rooted in upbringing, going back generations, even to the start of time. If your parents have a personality disorder, violence, alcohol, drugs, narcissism, psychopathy, then it is almost impossible not to be likewise damaged. My Daddy used to speak in a Scottish accent when he took me vigorously from behind, a lot of my "Uncles" were Scottish.

The english used this trait to good advantage, being much more lax on *****s like Daddy and the uncles.Who wouldn't want to take advantage of children like me with no fear of injury or death. Now, I take my revenge by making other children feel like they're marching into the teeth of hell, indeed, daring it on more and more. I think nothing of murdering the opposition in a grisly fashion.

And wanting more.

Cool i say.

Wow, some dark sh1t there Bud, when's counselling?

scobiemacd
12-01-2017, 03:13 PM
psaw's deffo TnP... gotta be ...

t n p was quite amusing though.

Psaw
12-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Whats t n p ? I know you lot are......t. w. a. t .t. s., and p.s.y.c.h.o.s. Shall i interpret that.? I have an inlking i dont need too. But who knows.

campervanbethoven
12-01-2017, 05:58 PM
i think the root of scottishness is recognising that guffy poofs that like to tie bells around their ankles and dance in a circle are really quite inconsequential but good to have around for comedic value.
Guess that's why you're still allowed on here then.