PDA

View Full Version : by gum.................

redgreggie
14-01-2017, 12:36 PM
by gum it's 2017.............I'll be 70 next year..........flys by don't it.........

just wish they'd ban that Kamara advert where he's in various guises in the café, it's plain obscene........money.....don't some people have any pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's as bad as that .........soooooooo money supermarket one where the guys in the tight shorts are cavorting about.........bring back Muffin the Mule.........

thought I'd lost my iPod, seems to have been missing for a good 2-3 years.......I was feared that it'd need to be sent away to get it going again, spoke to Nick, my eldest son, he said it should be fine, he sorted me a connecting lead to plug to the computer, all's well, it's spurned me on to get back into the music, at the moment I have a playlist on, it's too long to quote all the tracks............but here's some...

Strange Device : Melting Skyscrapers aussie group from the 1980s
O Superman : Laurie Anderson
Mind Your Own Business : Delta 5
I dreamed I dreamed : Sonic Youth
Iko Iko : The Dixie Cups
Shadow Play : the Rodger Sisters
Au pairs : It's Obvious
Fresh Upon her lips : Single Factor
Finding You : Go- Betweens
Living with my mind : King Kong & the Empire States
To love and to lose : Silent among Strangers
Don't turn around : Big Self
Billericay Dickie : Ian Dury
Jacky : Thrust
Hits of Sunshine : Sonic Youth
You : Au Pairs
Swinging on a star : Big Dee Irwin and Little Eva
Tu Benes :Lo Jo
Nuns Litany : Magnetic Fields
Shake it right :six said red
Invitation : England Under Snow
Creative Faith : The Zephyrs
Selling England by the Pound : Genesis
Please Mr Postman : the Marvelettes
Oh China : Courtney Tidwell
your island : final diners
did you see her : pink military
she cries alone : skeletal family
stealin all day ; cc Adcock
hotel California : eagles

well ,that's it to be going on with...........

glad to see this site isn't dead......................hope for some........alternative style chat!

ray..................in Batley.

aussieowl
28-01-2017, 07:33 AM
by gum it's 2017.............I'll be 70 next year..........flys by don't it.........

just wish they'd ban that Kamara advert where he's in various guises in the café, it's plain obscene........money.....don't some people have any pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's as bad as that .........soooooooo money supermarket one where the guys in the tight shorts are cavorting about.........bring back Muffin the Mule.........

thought I'd lost my iPod, seems to have been missing for a good 2-3 years.......I was feared that it'd need to be sent away to get it going again, spoke to Nick, my eldest son, he said it should be fine, he sorted me a connecting lead to plug to the computer, all's well, it's spurned me on to get back into the music, at the moment I have a playlist on, it's too long to quote all the tracks............but here's some...

glad to see this site isn't dead......................hope for some........alternative style chat!

Excellent stuff Raymondo, thought you were missing in action so I posted about you on the main board, glad to see you are still around...keep up the good work..:)

hirstyboywonder
28-01-2017, 11:49 AM

Good to see you posting Reggie, though you might have given up on the forum with all the adverts and stuff taking longer to post ...... money the priority and all that for the site!

Feel free to post owt like this on the main forum so it doesn't get missed. - there was a time when the site was easy to access that it was busy enough to need separate forums......

Joe_K
24-04-2017, 06:18 PM
It certainly seems quieter than when I first came here, getting on for twenty years ago, if these are the same boards. I've had to re-register because AOL is no longer accepted by the reg process, and I'm replying to this because I can't seem to make a new topic yet, for the thing I wanted to talk about, trees being cut down. I thought people would be talking about it already, but it's that quiet...