PDA

View Full Version : Team for tomorrow

Me For Crewe
03-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Garratt, Turton, Cooper, Ray, Nugent, Guthrie, Hollands, Jones, Bowery and Dagnall. Perm 1 from 3, Kirk, Kiwomya and Cooke. Who will miss out? Kirk being "bigged up" by the manager this week, Kiwomya made a big difference after coming on last Saturday, has Cooke been promised starts? Apparently a great eye for a goal. The least said about Margetts the better, what a farse, especially when it was not a spur of the moment thing. Got to feel very sorry for him on a personal level. This leaves us extremely short of forwards for the run in, Saunders always injured.

Me For Crewe
03-02-2017, 03:27 PM
Garratt, Turton, Cooper, Ray, Nugent, Guthrie, Hollands, Jones, Bowery and Dagnall. Perm 1 from 3, Kirk, Kiwomya and Cooke. Who will miss out? Kirk being "bigged up" by the manager this week, Kiwomya made a big difference after coming on last Saturday, has Cooke been promised starts? Apparently a great eye for a goal. The least said about Margetts the better, what a farse, especially when it was not a spur of the moment thing. Got to feel very sorry for him on a personal level. This leaves us extremely short of forwards for the run in, Saunders always injured.

95 views and not 1 comment. Come back MikeSB.

jimmyboldon
03-02-2017, 03:42 PM
Point taken MFC. However it's not really a discussion thread as the team virtually picks itself.

Me For Crewe
03-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Point taken MFC. However it's not really a discussion thread as the team virtually picks itself.

I thought that one or two people would have had a view on the Maggetts debacle. He might not have been the only "iron in the fire" and it has left us one short.

thnhouse
03-02-2017, 04:28 PM
I thought that one or two people would have had a view on the Maggetts debacle. He might not have been the only "iron in the fire" and it has left us one short.

That's an absolute joke!!

Nothing a simple google search couldn't have sorted out

jimmyboldon
03-02-2017, 10:45 PM
95 views and not 1 comment. Come back MikeSB.
258 v 4 now

ShropshireAlex
03-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Cleared by EFL it seems, only to find FIFA rules now kill it (not even UEFA). Gutting for the lad too.

whosbrianwilson
04-02-2017, 04:37 PM
From all accounts it was passed by the FL and then turned down 2 days later by FIFA. For once, I'm not sure the Alex are to blame.

somersetcrewe
05-02-2017, 01:53 PM
258 v 4 now

So people *must* reply if they read?????

Me For Crewe
05-02-2017, 02:09 PM
So people *must* reply if they read?????

I think that I started this off Somerset. Not at all. I have been one of the worst "offenders" for reading and not contributing. I decided to do something about it and was trying to encourage other users to do the same. Nothing more sinister than that.