View Full Version : Number of threads about yesterday's matches

54FairAndSquare
05-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Aberdeen v Thistle – 0
ICT v Diddee – 0
Hull v Liverpool – 1
Scotland v Ireland (rugby) – 1
Rangers v Ross Co – 27,395

Pity we don’t have any Aberdeen or Diddee fans on here, would be interesting to what they thought of their team’s performance.

fittiered
05-02-2017, 07:29 PM
Aberdeen v Thistle – 0
ICT v Diddee – 0
Hull v Liverpool – 1

Pity we don’t have any Aberdeen or Diddee fans on here, would be interesting to what they thought of their team’s performance.

Hahahah I must admit I'm obsessed with the h,uns losing or drawing all the time. They are so bad it's unbelievable, good to see lower in the league clubs getting the useless h,uns on the back foot. Shame that Ross County didn't make more of their chances. Didn't see the warblheed post game interview on sportscene. Was he the usual sh!t speech? The man is a fkn daffy.

redscot
05-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Aberdeen v Thistle – 0
ICT v Diddee – 0
Hull v Liverpool – 1

Phucking spewing...XD

54FairAndSquare
05-02-2017, 08:00 PM
Hahahah I must admit I'm obsessed with the h,uns losing or drawing all the time. They are so bad it's unbelievable,

How did Aberdeen get on the last time they played them?

redscot
05-02-2017, 08:21 PM
How did Aberdeen get on the last time they played them?

Raising your game against Aberdeen FC :star::star: doesnt seem to be cutting the mustard with your fellow bears....still, a new club and all that..good luck...hope you manage to get that 55 point target you keep going on about. :P

Rab_The_Ger
05-02-2017, 09:06 PM
Raising our game against Rangers FC :star::star: doesnt seem to be cutting the mustard with our fellow tims. ...still we will try our best to hand them victory..good luck...hope you manage to get that 55th title when wee hand the tims 12 points a season. :P

Fixed.

Sevvy too 2
05-02-2017, 09:18 PM
Fixed.

How many points have the Huns handed us this season Robert?

Rab_The_Ger
05-02-2017, 09:35 PM
How many points have the 54 times Champions of Scotland handed us this season Robert?

I would have to say 6. Truth is truth me lord.

Now away and sing in the street Bob, ya tadger!

ZombieSkelper
06-02-2017, 02:10 AM
Wab hasn't had *** for a long time have you Wab? XD