phuckin big girl.

UTB
FTP
LALAW

Bluestripe
18-02-2017, 06:36 PM
Hahahaha
"Look at me.....I've been banned "😳
You even posted on your own board to tell your mates you're were banned from Owlsmad......hahahahahaha!
Keep it up thick twa*t

Ravblade11
18-02-2017, 07:08 PM
Hahahaha
"Look at me.....I've been banned "��
You even posted on your own board to tell your mates you're were banned from Owlsmad......hahahahahaha!
Keep it up thick twa*t

Big brave boys aint ya? XD

pathetic shower of w@nkers. Do you not realise how easy it is to get back on? Th1ck spineless chunts. Your mod is a jellyfish. No phuckin backbone just like rest of you.

UTB
FTO
LALAW

Bluestripe
18-02-2017, 07:50 PM
'You're mod is a jellyfish'...that right there, pure comedy gold!
For months Wednesday posters have had you biting and wriggling on Bladesmad....you looking particularly thick.
What does that say about your mod?

Get some more usernames registered dozy twa*t....we want to play some more ;D

Ravblade13
19-02-2017, 04:45 PM
'You're mod is a jellyfish'...that right there, pure comedy gold!
For months Wednesday posters have had you biting and wriggling on Bladesmad....you looking particularly thick.
What does that say about your mod?

Get some more usernames registered dozy twa*t....we want to play some more ;D

You mean those Wednesday posters that don't actually go ? Those Wednesday 'fans' that are more obsessed with posting on your betters board than this morgue? ah ok. Don't like it up you do you pinstripe?

Bluestripe
19-02-2017, 07:08 PM
You mean those Wednesday posters that don't actually go ? Those Wednesday 'fans' that are more obsessed with posting on your betters board than this morgue? ah ok. Don't like it up you do you pinstripe?

and yet this'll be the third time you've signed up for this board....and perhaps a third time you'll be kicked off
hahahahaha

helmut_rooster
20-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Big brave boys aint ya? XD

pathetic shower of w@nkers. Do you not realise how easy it is to get back on? Th1ck spineless chunts. Your mod is a jellyfish. No phuckin backbone just like rest of you.

UTB
FTO
LALAW

PIGS 1 10 MAN SC*NTHORPE 1

Na thats pathetic peaches.

Ravblade14
20-02-2017, 07:29 PM
and yet this'll be the third time you've signed up for this board....and perhaps a third time you'll be kicked off
hahahahaha

4th and counting. Oh sorry you cant count past 3 can you? Giggling like a little boy are you? about right.

UTB
FTO
LALAW

helmut_rooster
21-02-2017, 04:36 PM
4th and counting. Oh sorry you cant count past 3 can you? Giggling like a little boy are you? about right.

LEAGUE ONE FODDER
ALWAYS IN YOUR SHADOW
WE LOVE YOU WEDNESDAY WE DO.....

5 years after we exited that turd of a division and left you vag's behind, your now lording it as you are 1st XD

Ravblade15
21-02-2017, 10:13 PM
5 years after we exited that turd of a division and left you vag's behind, your now lording it as you are 1st XD

Piggies1-2 Brentford XD

aussieowl
21-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Piggies1-2 Brentford XD

See, I'm thinking this is the bait now, A Blade laughing at Wednesday losing, that's pretty original(for Rav anyway), well done Ravvers, another successful fishing mission, Block will be so proud when you report back....fk it, I've just bitten...again.

helmut_rooster
22-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Piggies1-2 Brentford XD

Thats brilliant pig, I thought you could do better than that >:)