PDA

View Full Version : Banning Ravblade, 10.11.12.....

aussieowl
18-02-2017, 08:40 PM
Why?

Just leave him be, livens the board up a bit, if anyone doesn't like what he posts just ignore it...this board is just about dead on it's ar5e, let's be honest, we need a Blade or three on here for a bit of a spark.

Bluestripe
19-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Why?

Just leave him be, livens the board up a bit, if anyone doesn't like what he posts just ignore it...this board is just about dead on it's ar5e, let's be honest, we need a Blade or three on here for a bit of a spark.

All of us on here are up for banter with blades.
However posting stuff he knew would get him banned, the dic*khead then returns to bladesmad and brays about it .....puerile.
If it's about doing on owlsmad what Wednesday posters do on Bladesmad, send a grinder not a monkey.

aussieowl
19-02-2017, 04:24 AM
However posting stuff he knew would get him banned, the dic*khead then returns to bladesmad and brays about it .....puerile.
If it's about doing on owlsmad what Wednesday posters do on Bladesmad, send a grinder not a monkey.

Rav posts tasteless sh1t backed up by his Mr Angry, teeth gnashing persona, an act you could almost take on the road except it isn't funny but, I still wouldn't ban him...respond or don't is my take on it.

Ravblade13
19-02-2017, 04:37 PM

Such as? pictures of dummies? a few profanities? the TRUTH? oh your poor hurt piggy feelings. Big babbies thats all you all are.

Bluestripe
19-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Such as? pictures of dummies? a few profanities? the TRUTH? oh your poor hurt piggy feelings. Big babbies thats all you all are.

Back of the net....you're biting like a good un ;D
That is SOOOOO fuc*kin funny you dozy twa*t.....signing up for extra abuse from The Wednesday hahahaha
Reckon I've now got myself a monkey!

aussieowl
19-02-2017, 08:14 PM

No Rav, because of tasteless comments made only for point scoring purposes but, still not enough to cross any lines worthy of a ban in my view...keep up the worship at the shrine of Tyler though & you might get there yet.

braggyowl
20-02-2017, 11:04 AM
Nice avatar RavPig...:O ;D :O

helmut_rooster
20-02-2017, 01:12 PM
Don't ban her thats what pig fans do when they get the face on.

Let her whine on here, and fall flat on her t1ts everytime, always worth a laugh.

Ravblade14
20-02-2017, 07:10 PM
No Rav, because of tasteless comments made only for point scoring purposes but, still not enough to cross any lines worthy of a ban in my view...keep up the worship at the shrine of Tyler though & you might get there yet.

Oh yeah. That'll be the truth then. Hurts don't it ?

UTB
FTO
LALAW

Ravblade14
20-02-2017, 07:11 PM
Back of the net....you're biting like a good un ;D
That is SOOOOO fuc*kin funny you dozy twa*t.....signing up for extra abuse from The Wednesday hahahaha
Reckon I've now got myself a monkey!

You mean you f uck monkeys more like.XD

UTB
FTO
LALAW

Bluestripe
20-02-2017, 07:55 PM
So pleased you've signed up for a 4th time. You want to be an even bigger kno*b than you already were....in front of Wednesday hahaha

Listen monkey, I've spotted this red outfit for you - they also do it with red n white stripes.

aussieowl
20-02-2017, 08:05 PM

Jesus Christ Rav, can't you just grow up a bit, look at the state of you on this board...the defiant wannabe relevant poster act has worn itself out now, acting like a twelve year old & then running back to mom(aka Bladesmad)& whining about stuff is what immature children do....you really want to be seen that way?, your fellow Blades will be cringing inside.

Ravblade14
20-02-2017, 08:06 PM
So pleased you've signed up for a 4th time. You want to be an even bigger kno*b than you already were....in front of Wednesday hahaha

Listen monkey, I've spotted this red outfit for you - they also do it with red n white stripes.

Did you put both trotters together to count to 4? Sursprised you've not got it in bra n benders pinstripe XD

FTO
UTB
LALAW

Bluestripe
20-02-2017, 10:25 PM
This is your collar ;D
Turns out out theres loads of blade monkeys owned by Wednesday...so plenty of choice!

braggyowl
21-02-2017, 12:50 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaaha....What a total nob sack this Pig is...He's even thicker than I first thought...
Tin pot poster from a tin pot club....

Keep up the good work mate....No wonder we've been laughing at you sad tossers since Boxing Day...

helmut_rooster
21-02-2017, 04:48 PM

LEAGUE ONE FODDER
ALWAYS IN YOUR SHADOW
WE LOVE YOU WEDNESDAY WE DO.....

Yeah hurts like píss landing on your foot.

Ravblade15
21-02-2017, 10:07 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaaha....What a total nob sack this Pig is...He's even thicker than I first thought...
Tin pot poster from a tin pot club....

Keep up the good work mate....No wonder we've been laughing at you sad tossers since Boxing Day...

Didn't hear much laughing as you were running away XD

UTB
FTO
LALAW

Ravblade15
21-02-2017, 10:11 PM
This is your collar ;D
Turns out out theres loads of blade monkeys owned by Wednesday...so plenty of choice!

Brentfords bitch XD You wearing that Red n White collar after tonights defeat ?

Bluestripe
22-02-2017, 10:08 AM
Brentfords bitch XD You wearing that Red n White collar after tonights defeat ?

This is your bike monkey.
The Wednesday mod has got you crawling back time and again.....so pleased your training is going well
Do you like the front ;D

braggyowl
22-02-2017, 10:48 AM
Didn't hear much laughing as you were running away XD

UTB
FTO
LALAW

That's cos we never ran away.....Another Pig that tells PORK pies......:p