PDA

View Full Version : Big JT

aloreburn
28-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Is there any future at Queens for big JT after he appeared in court today and was fined . He can't possibly work at Palmerston with his wife ( they're now separated )

It can't be a nice situation to be in & one the club must deal with internally

Please feel free to delete this post but the story is all over the internet and will be in tomorrow's Standard

JRSLEFTPEG
28-02-2017, 07:53 PM
Things have not worked out recently for the big fella, personally and football wise .Always liked Jim and his cheery, infectious nature and would hope his situation gets better . Can't see him have any future at Queens but for all those slagging him , he was a fine servant who always gave his best for QOS. Don't kick a man when he's down.

ALBERTZ_11
28-02-2017, 08:17 PM
I last seen him after the game up at Dumbarton on 21st January, leaving the stadium after the match.

aloreburn
28-02-2017, 08:23 PM
I last seen him after the game up at Dumbarton on 21st January, leaving the stadium after the match.

That's interesting

ALBERTZ_11
28-02-2017, 08:27 PM
Isn't it just. He was wearing a smart parka jacket and was a driving a Range Rover.

aloreburn
28-02-2017, 08:33 PM
Isn't it just. He was wearing a smart parka jacket and was a driving a Range Rover.

Act your age

ALBERTZ_11
28-02-2017, 08:36 PM
Alright.

Back onto this matter. If will be interesting to see if Queens retain JT in his present position.

Ftivano1
28-02-2017, 10:30 PM
OK so the court appearance was today but this incident is old news around town - it happened about 7 weeks ago !

Truthhurts
28-02-2017, 11:22 PM
Jim and his wife should be congratulated, they are both doing a braw job for Queens despite their differences.

fatfan
01-03-2017, 10:42 AM
Is there any future at Queens for big JT after he appeared in court today and was fined . He can't possibly work at Palmerston with his wife ( they're now separated )

It can't be a nice situation to be in & one the club must deal with internally

Please feel free to delete this post but the story is all over the internet and will be in tomorrow's Standard

If jim and his wife leave there differences at home then can you explain why the club has to deal with it. Both work hard for the club in there respective roles and if there's no issues at their work place then can you explain why the club should step in to what is private business. For all we know things may be perfectly amicable now as this happened a while ago. Bottom line is this subject is a totally private matter and nothing to do with football or the club, so long as it's left at home. People who work in the same environment separate every day i.e nurses,police, teachers etc so should other employers step in! People should be giving them privacy and certainly not be discussing it on an open forum

QOS_MAD_ADMIN
01-03-2017, 01:22 PM
If jim and his wife leave there differences at home then can you explain why the club has to deal with it. Both work hard for the club in there respective roles and if there's no issues at their work place then can you explain why the club should step in to what is private business. For all we know things may be perfectly amicable now as this happened a while ago. Bottom line is this subject is a totally private matter and nothing to do with football or the club, so long as it's left at home. People who work in the same environment separate every day i.e nurses,police, teachers etc so should other employers step in! People should be giving them privacy and certainly not be discussing it on an open forum

My sentiments entirely Fatfan - I hope everyone takes heed and give them privacy - We will allow this thread to continue but as usual if things get out if hand it will be closed/deleted

Francis_begbie_HFC
01-03-2017, 01:55 PM
anyways big jim is a club legend great guy too ,if anyone was to leave the club surely it would have to be his ex wife ,still it should have nothing to do with there work environment totally private matter ,queens are in a good place atm and big jim should always have a place at this club .

aloreburn
01-03-2017, 04:30 PM
anyways big jim is a club legend great guy too ,if anyone was to leave the club surely it would have to be his ex wife ,still it should have nothing to do with there work environment totally private matter ,queens are in a good place atm and big jim should always have a place at this club .

I think the majority of supporters would rather see Jim staying at Palmerston and his former wife move back to London . He's a football man with a love for Queens

Spikefaethesouth
01-03-2017, 06:04 PM
Big JT is a Queens legend period and I will leave it at that.

JRSLEFTPEG
01-03-2017, 06:13 PM
Hear , hear Spike. I would hope Jim reads this and realises not all Queens fans are ' sticking the boot in '. All the best to the big man now and in the future.

ALBERTZ_11
01-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Is Victoria not Scottish? Where does London appear in this?

louisxiv
01-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Is Victoria not Scottish? Where does London appear in this?

Maybe confusing her with the station?

Truthhurts
01-03-2017, 11:10 PM
It's particularly true that full-time fitba in Dumfries is also because of the funds these two bring in for the club.

jardi
02-03-2017, 08:25 AM
Totally agree with Fatfan and Admin. Two people's private lives has absolutely nothing to do with Queen of the South, - provided that their private lives do not affect the club.

Quite clearly, they are both doing an excellent job, - so we the fans should simply do what Victoria and Jim have done.......... and move on.

fortheloveofqueens
02-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Yep my sentiments exactly. Both are serving the club extremely well on different levels. Victoria is a born and bred Doonhamer so she'll not be moving anywhere I wouldn't expect :) - Sadly Dumfries is a Goldfish Bowl of a place on the rumour front so I doubt they will get left alone in peace so sort their lives out with their family.

JRSLEFTPEG
02-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Sad fact is that if Victoria was a miss average in the looks department then this subject would have not had as near as much attention as it has . As folk have said ,people split up every day so leave them alone

aloreburn
02-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Is it as simple as that ?

jardi
03-03-2017, 08:06 AM
Totally Aloreburn!

arrol1919
01-04-2017, 09:43 AM
What does big JT actually do at Palmerston? Does anyone know ..?

ALBERTZ_11
02-04-2017, 07:40 PM
I'm assuming that he has reverted back to his previous role as football development manager.