PDA

View Full Version : One shot that may or not have been on target and one header

kempo
04-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Thats Warne's attacking policy!

But he is enjoying it and the Chairman?...well let's not be disrespectful and leave it at that.

PeteWaller
04-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Thats Warne's attacking policy!

But he is enjoying it and the Chairman?...well let's not be disrespectful and leave it at that.

May as well Kempo. We get relegated without a wimper. On the cards since October. Today I heard some fans suggesting it wasn't over yet. There is nothing more to say that hasn't been said by our sensible posters

loyalmiller
04-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Think you're being a bit unfair with Warne. Kempo.

The guys not got the tools to work with and in my opinion he is getting the best out of the inadequate players he as got.

Maybe he's lacking a bit in tactical nous but he's definitely got them fighting.

mellowmiller
04-03-2017, 09:00 PM
Think you're being a bit unfair with Warne. Kempo.

The guys not got the tools to work with and in my opinion he is getting the best out of the inadequate players he as got.

Maybe he's lacking a bit in tactical nous but he's definitely got them fighting.

It's fair enough defending Paul Warne because he should never have been put in this position in the first place.
Don't forget though that he had the January transfer window to strengthen the team but do you honestly think any of his signings have done that?
Yes the players are inadequate, maybe even inept, but he brought some of them to the club so he must take some responsibility for the inadequacy of their performances.
We didn't lay a glove on the Villa goal today and wouldn't have scored if we'd played into next week.

loyalmiller
04-03-2017, 10:00 PM
We had one headed off the line first half all though it could've bring going wide and a near post pile driver saved near post althoug again from my view it could've been going wide.

Anyway back to the point. We don't know what buying power Warne had in January, doubt we'll ever know.

All I know for sure is he's getting the best out of a group of players who are way out of their depth and that's good enough for me.

Monkey46
05-03-2017, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE=loyalmiller;38455837]We had one headed off the line first half all though it could've bring going wide and a near post pile driver saved near post althoug again from my view it could've been going wide.

Anyway back to the point. We don't know what buying power Warne had in January, doubt we'll ever know.

All I know for sure is he's getting the best out of a group of players who are way out of their depth and that's good enough for me.[/QUOT

Monkey46
05-03-2017, 09:05 AM
Not nearly good enough for me.