PDA

View Full Version : Attn Mods: Ravblade original account still needs banning.

mrintegrity
08-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Cheers Gray. Just been on my jollies in the Canaries thats all. My Ravblade ID ban finished while I was away Gray so I can use it again. However, my IP is still on a permanent ban which means I can't view or post our forum unless I use a VPN connection or a proxy server. More than one way to skin a pig

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38186593&page=5&p=38457866#post38457866

Ravblade was banned for spamming Owlsmad with multiple accounts, and his IP address is banned as shown by a post he himself made.

His original account is still active, even though his IP address is banned, obviously an oversight has occured, and his original account wasn't banned; even though his multiple spam accounts were (Ravblade14 etc).

Could you please rectify this oversight.

Regards
mrintegrity

Bluestripe
09-03-2017, 03:04 PM
On his jollies in the Canaries :O :O :O
Hahahaha!!!
Hohohohoho!!!!!!
....biggest laugh for a while!

utah saints
09-03-2017, 07:57 PM
On his jollies in the Canaries :O :O :O
Hahahaha!!!
Hohohohoho!!!!!!
....biggest laugh for a while!

what a fcuking lier and they lapped it up.

BANNED RAVPIG AND STILL ARE

go lick that up

aussieowl
09-03-2017, 08:16 PM
http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38186593&page=5&p=38457866#post38457866

Ravblade was banned for spamming Owlsmad with multiple accounts, and his IP address is banned as shown by a post he himself made.

His original account is still active, even though his IP address is banned, obviously an oversight has occured, and his original account wasn't banned; even though his multiple spam accounts were (Ravblade14 etc).

Could you please rectify this oversight.

Regards
mrintegrity

My advice is this...just ignore Rav's posts if they upset you too much, it really is that easy.

Also, it was Rav's invasion of this board that finally sparked a bit of life back into it, so, every cloud & all that...as you can probably guess I'm not a fan of banning posters, unless it's really deserved, Rav's posts are an irrelevance most of the time so why let them bother you.

Another point is that Rav wanted the bans, that way he can go back to Bladesmad a hero, just leave him be if you don't like it.