PDA

View Full Version : best time for a new manager

caytonmiller
08-03-2017, 10:24 PM
When is the best time to bring in a new manager. yeah yeah i know. last november is the answer but thats now gone..
SO should we bring one in asap.. IE this week.. give him (or her) chance to look over the squad. decide who he wants to keep ect

or wait till the end of season. let us go down before bringing in the newby. more positive without the loosing mentality

or keep warnie (eeeeek)

Lolmorgan
08-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Good Question mate,it's got to be now for me but the worry I've got is that we have already identified the players we are supposedly going for, so that makes me believe the managers already here PW.

Monkey46
08-03-2017, 10:31 PM
God help us

Yak
08-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Ideally now unless a target has been identified.

PeteWaller
08-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Immediately or sooner if poss ;D

kentmillerman
08-03-2017, 11:37 PM
Can someone tell us if Warne has the appropriate qualifications or not. Been subject of an earlier thread but not substantiated. Nearest was JR's answer.

OregonMiller
09-03-2017, 03:47 AM
Is the her Stubbs missus?

millertop
09-03-2017, 08:56 AM
Can someone tell us if Warne has the appropriate qualifications or not. Been subject of an earlier thread but not substantiated. Nearest was JR's answer.

Basic teaching course and passed (PTTLS) & computer course (CLAIT)
Compleated FA child protection course (2010)
Compleated (2011) PGCE in teaching to accompany his sports science degree
Teached voluntary at Thomas Rotherham P.E to A level students
Studying at Sheff Hallam a MSc advanced sports nutrition

Specialties: teaching and fitness training.

According to Linkedin

millertop
09-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Not getting a manager in sooner let us down and took us down :mad:

Now would be good for a new manager to come in and see first hand what needs to be done but then that depends on who TS wants, out of work manager or will it be compo?

Then again maybe TS knows his man and is waiting until season ends when the managers contract is up.

NOT WARNEY

BramleyMiller58
09-03-2017, 11:55 AM
NOW (please).
That gives them chance to sort the wheat from the chaff (not much wheat I know) and plan for close season recruitment.
Not come in during close season and spend a couple of weeks learning the squads names let alone their (lack of) strengths.

Ericsladkilnhurst
10-03-2017, 08:50 PM
Manager Alex Neil sacked at Norwich City, good pedigree for our club.

lbj
10-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Quote - nothing good comes out of Scottish football.....

Or words to that effect.......lol

Nonsense - but it has been said on MM

He will not go down another league !

lbj
10-03-2017, 09:02 PM
PS: New manager on cloak and dagger operations investigating all things league one.....

Warnsey is just sending others off the scent.......

Touch wood !

dantpen
11-03-2017, 08:29 AM
As soon as relegation is confirmed we should be looking to appoint a new manager. Gives a new man at least a few games to appraise what we already have.