PDA

View Full Version : Sheffield Wednesday 0 Reading 2

Pattylallacks2
18-03-2017, 09:57 AM
Gutted or what?

Brin
18-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Gutted or what?

Asked by a pig fan yesterday at work why I was working an early shift and not my usual late shift.....was it because I wanted to see the massive on sky....

Yes I said.... to see them lose....

I must have pre emptied it.... can't wait for Monday at work 😄😄😄😄

rolymiller
18-03-2017, 10:11 AM
Fulham now in driving seat 1 point behind and game in hand and better gd as well. They play wolves today at home who are crap. Fulham alsohave 3 points to come off us soon. I know our game against the piggies will be irrelevant for us but it won't be for them . If we only win one game now till the end of the season this is surely the one.

loyalmiller
18-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Asked by a pig fan yesterday at work why I was working an early shift and not my usual late shift.....was it because I wanted to see the massive on sky....

I must have pre emptied it.... can't wait for Monday at work 😄😄😄😄

I didn't realise it was on Sky. It was Hudders when I looked. Bugger I'd have liked to see them lose too

jolly_roger
18-03-2017, 10:21 AM
I didn't realise it was on Sky. It was Hudders when I looked. Bugger I'd have liked to see them lose too

Yes it was on Sky Pork 2

mellowmiller
18-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Wednesday had enough chances to win two matches.......but they lost.
Ho hum 😀😀

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 11:46 AM

I must have pre emptied it.... can't wait for Monday at work ��������

Well you're gonna look a right pr!ck at work on Monday then cos we weren't on Sky..And you didn't watch us last night on Sky.
The only reason the match was played on a Friday night is because United (your bum chums) are at home today against Charlton..It's been listed in our programme from the beginning of the season...Hope this helps.

Brin
18-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Well you're gonna look a right pr!ck at work on Monday then cos we weren't on Sky..And you didn't watch us last night on Sky.
The only reason the match was played on a Friday night is because United (your bum chums) are at home today against Charlton..It's been listed in our programme from the beginning of the season...Hope this helps.

Well who's the real idiot?

Your pig fan who said it was on sky and I would never watch a pig game anyway ...,

Now trotter along and wallow in your sty all day and think about ANOTHER 3 points you've missed out on 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 11:58 AM
Well who's the real idiot?

Your pig fan who said it was on sky and I would never watch a pig game anyway ...,

Now trotter along and wallow in your sty all day and think about ANOTHER 3 points you've missed out on ��������������

You.

Cos you made it all up.

No Owls fan said anything to you.

You just presumed we were on Sky and told a lie on here.

No you're trying to get out of it but making yourself look thicker than you actually are.

Keep hating Wednesday mi owd...

Oh, and enjoy league one AGAIN. ;D

flourbasher
18-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Such vitriol.
He doesn't say he actually watched it but would enjoy seeing your lot lose on TV.
Amen to that brother

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 12:29 PM
He swapped a shift to watch it..So he says.

Then he says he wouldn't watch a pig game anyway....

And come on..What Wednesdayite wouldn't know if we were on Sky or not....

Vitriol...hahaha...Talk about double standards ffs....

a123
18-03-2017, 12:32 PM

Just go back to Porktalk with the rest of your Piggy mates and cry how Carlos is managing to **** up your plans for world domination.

Hope tuna boy is not getting fed up with his toy yet.

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Such vitriol...tut tut......

gm_gm
18-03-2017, 12:34 PM

If we win today Braggy we can close the gap between us to 35 points

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Hope you do gm...Just for you mate. :D

rolymiller
18-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Come on Braggy not like you to be so tetchy is it? Big game now for you against the Millers. we will be long gone by the time we play you lot so we'll have nowt to lose. I expect us to lose to you lot cos we lose to everyone else. we have also got Fulham at home soon so i can see you at least rooting for the Millers that day (I suspect we wont help you very much though but ya never know!)

Brave of you to come on here to be fair though when your team have lost we dont see the likes of Mr Haddon on here when you lot lose.

flourbasher
18-03-2017, 12:42 PM

He still doesn't say he watched it. He may have planned to watch it.
Clearly you're a tad upset and rightly so. Champions league in two years wasn't it. Time has nearly ran out for that

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Yeah, yeah yeah...Whatever you say...

Prem in two years is it?

According to Mr. Stewpot that is...:O

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Come on Braggy not like you to be so tetchy is it? Big game now for you against the Millers. we will be long gone by the time we play you lot so we'll have nowt to lose. I expect us to lose to you lot cos we lose to everyone else. we have also got Fulham at home soon so i can see you at least rooting for the Millers that day (I suspect we wont help you very much though but ya never know!)

Brave of you to come on here to be fair though when your team have lost we dont see the likes of Mr Haddon on here when you lot lose.

Think we've bolloxed it now Roly tbh but you never know...
Getting my ticket for your place Monday morning.
Don't hold much hope for us if we played like we did last night first half...
It'll be a great atmosphere as usual if nowt else. :)

a123
18-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Think we've bolloxed it now Roly tbh but you never know...
Getting my ticket for your place Monday morning.
Don't hold much hope for us if we played like we did last night first half...
It'll be a great atmosphere as usual if nowt else. :)

To be fair if you don't manage to beat us then you don't deserve to get into the play offs.

Some teams once they are relegated seem to relax and pick up a few points, we're that bad and that uncompetitive it wouldn't surprise me if we don't get another point all season.

rolymiller
18-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Doubt if there will be many Millers fans there particularly if it is on the telly. We were wondering at this end if you might even get some more tickets. Its all about next season for us now and hopefully stopping the rot, this season has come and we cant wait for it t to finish now.

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Our strikers couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo a lately..Apart from the one who's out on loan and knocking em in for fun that is!:?

It's a local Derby and anything can happen..But the way we're playing at the minute, and the amount of injuries piling up..I don't see us getting anything off you.

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Doubt if there will be many Millers fans there particularly if it is on the telly. We were wondering at this end if you might even get some more tickets. Its all about next season for us now and hopefully stopping the rot, this season has come and we cant wait for it t to finish now.

I know mate it's crap when you're in this position..I know..We've been there so many times.

Really think you'll bounce back next season though..Everyone knows it's gonna be tough..Ask United..But my money's on you lot for auto's next year.

flourbasher
18-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Yeah, yeah yeah...Whatever you say...

Prem in two years is it?

According to Mr. Stewpot that is...:O

Aye. What a misguided statement that was. Northern Premier league or whatever it's known as now if we're not careful

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 01:48 PM
You'll be sound...Get this season over with and start afresh next..New biginnings and all that.

Hope you do it.

Brin
18-03-2017, 03:04 PM

Ferk me you really are really as thick as pigs your lot….

Who in their right mind as a Miller would swap a shift to watch your s.hite?

Not that I have to explain myself to you but I will so 'hopefully' you understand…..I swapped a shift to go over to my mate's in Shepley and have a night out in Holmfirth….why the f*** would I 'ever' want to watch Pigs day…

As for my mate at work he is a pig fan so I will have to tell him he got it wrong saying it was on Sky…thick little piggy ain't he…..:)

Lolmorgan
18-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Brin I find you a nasty sod at time,Braggy is a Wendy so he his going to defend his side but I find him a decent bloke & a fair poster.Anger management needed I think.

rolymiller
18-03-2017, 04:43 PM
Reprieve for Piggys today but dont get carried away we play Fulham nezt so ya still need to win next week.

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Cheers Lolmorgon...You get used to it though off certain idiots.

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 04:55 PM
Reprieve for Piggys today but dont get carried away we play Fulham nezt so ya still need to win next week.

Ouch!

Bet that hurt didn't it Roly.

Always liked Wolves me. ;D

rolymiller
18-03-2017, 04:56 PM
Come and cheer the millers on next game Braggy..you might be the only one there though...

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 05:02 PM
I might have took you up on that Roly but I'm off to Dingle land next match.

PeteWaller
18-03-2017, 05:05 PM
To be fair if you don't manage to beat us then you don't deserve to get into the play offs.

Some teams once they are relegated seem to relax and pick up a few points, we're that bad and that uncompetitive it wouldn't surprise me if we don't get another point all season.

Nothing to fear Braggy. We are that bad mate, we are really that bad.

braggyowl
18-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Yeah but you know me Pete..Always the optimist...:O

Owt can happen in a derby mate.

Brin
18-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Cheers Lolmorgon...You get used to it though off certain idiots.

You two need to book a room...

Brin
18-03-2017, 08:43 PM
Brin I find you a nasty sod at time,Braggy is a Wendy so he his going to defend his side but I find him a decent bloke & a fair poster.Anger management needed I think.

Me nasty??? If he wants to give it out he's got to be prepared to take some back….anger management? :):):):)

caytonmiller
18-03-2017, 11:35 PM
tbh i thought braggyowl came on being very aggressive. he was happy to mix with us when his team was doing great. now its squeaky bum time the tension is showing..
braggy m8, what will be will be. chillax m8

sota
18-03-2017, 11:43 PM
It's funny that all the South Yorkshire clubs sort of love/hate/respect each other, except for when it comes down to Wednesday, where everybody unites and hates them. I wonder why?

millmoormagic
19-03-2017, 07:33 AM
It's funny that all the South Yorkshire clubs sort of love/hate/respect each other, except for when it comes down to Wednesday, where everybody unites and hates them. I wonder why?

Braggyfowl just gave you the reason, Cayton has it right, Braggy came on all guns blazing, he was always gunna get some back, i get he's posting on a thread about his club (not his hometown club though ;D) so he's reacted to that, but this aint his team's board, he should either expect stick or keep off, simple.

kempo
19-03-2017, 08:36 AM
People ought to grow up a bit and stop this ridiculous hate Wednesday thing.

I was very pleased Wednesday lost as I needed Reading to win for my bet otherwise I like the S Yorks clubs to win.

A bit of banter at work is expected and accepted but all this hatred is horrible as is the term pigs.

I don't suppose the people in question will ever reach any level of sophistication so it goes on.

braggyowl
19-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Braggyfowl just gave you the reason, Cayton has it right, Braggy came on all guns blazing, he was always gunna get some back, i get he's posting on a thread about his club (not his hometown club though ;D) so he's reacted to that, but this aint his team's board, he should either expect stick or keep off, simple.

That's rich coming from someone who half this board wants to kill!

You're not very well liked on here Spillmoor Tragic so stop making out you are...There's a good boy. :)

braggyowl
19-03-2017, 09:33 AM
People ought to grow up a bit and stop this ridiculous hate Wednesday thing.

I was very pleased Wednesday lost as I needed Reading to win for my bet otherwise I like the S Yorks clubs to win.

A bit of banter at work is expected and accepted but all this hatred is horrible as is the term pigs.

I don't suppose the people in question will ever reach any level of sophistication so it goes on.

Here here Kempo.

braggyowl
19-03-2017, 09:36 AM

Yeah, and it's really funny how all the South Yorkshire clubs fans live in South Yorkshire and attend games instead of living half way around the world and spouting about their team every other day on a message board. :)

braggyowl
19-03-2017, 09:46 AM
tbh i thought braggyowl came on being very aggressive. he was happy to mix with us when his team was doing great. now its squeaky bum time the tension is showing..
braggy m8, what will be will be. chillax m8

"Very aggressive"...Nar Cayton..Not at all mate.

I've hardly been on here all season either and it's been your worst season ever..I'm sure if it was the other way around there would have been quite a few Millers on our board for months.

I'll show my agression once again by hoping you bounce straight back up next season..Which I did earlier on in another post..And tbh Cayton if we don't make the play offs there's nothing anyone can do about it so I'll just accept it and look forward to next season..Simple as that really. :)

caytonmiller
19-03-2017, 12:12 PM
That's more like it braggy. Are we happy again now wolves helped you out 😜
Chhhhhiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllll

braggyowl
19-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Always had a soft spot for Wolves cm...;D

All the best for next season mate.

millmoormagic
19-03-2017, 02:08 PM
:D:D The Rotherham Owl is a little bit touchy today, ah, what a lad he is with his childish name calling et al, now where have i heard that before....

braggyowl
19-03-2017, 02:10 PM
There's no one more nasty on this board than you mi owd pal...I reckon a lot of Millers would agree with me...

Have a nice day now.

braggyowl
19-03-2017, 02:13 PM

oops...A bit double standards ish with the name calling aren't we...

Have a lovely day now.

millmoormagic
19-03-2017, 02:30 PM
There's no one more nasty on this board than you mi owd pal...I reckon a lot of Millers would agree with me...

Have a nice day now.

Yep, but i don't judge myself on what people might think of me on message board, unlike yourself obviously, straight on here giving it the large one, and there may be a lot of millers who agree with you, who cares? there's no accounting for taste is there...:D The point with me is this, if i think anyone's wrong, i'll say so, but it seems you wanna be the creep who sucks up to folk, no problem with that, the world has many different colours....

braggyowl
19-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Who am I sucking up to then..Wishing you all the best for next season is "sucking up"....

No wonder you're not very well liked on here mi old c0cker....

Just to show I'm not sucking up to you..Here's a bit of proof...Up yours you old fart!

All the best to the rest of yers...

Have a nice day now Spillmoor...;D

braggyowl
19-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Lots of love...Braggyfowl.

sota
20-03-2017, 03:42 AM
Yeah, and it's really funny how all the South Yorkshire clubs fans live in South Yorkshire and attend games instead of living half way around the world and spouting about their team every other day on a message board. :)

Yeah, but at least I only spout on my own club's board ;-) What's that got to do with the price of fish anyway?