PDA

View Full Version : SWFC v Newcastle

Bluestripe
05-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Hooper and (maybe) FF back...some result if we took 6 points off the toon!

braggyowl
06-04-2017, 12:16 AM
If Blackburn can do the double over em Blue I don't see why we can't...But this is Wednesday, so we'll see eh! :D

WAWAW

Rotherhamowl10
06-04-2017, 10:33 AM
Hooper and (maybe) FF back...some result if we took 6 points off the toon!

Be interesting to see how Carlos sets up for this one. Newcastle away was probably one of our best performances this season and Carlos got his team selection and tactics spot on.

I think it will go down to the last game against Fulham to be honest, but Preston and Derby are hitting form and will be ready to pounce should we slip up again.

braggyowl
06-04-2017, 11:51 AM
Hellaww' moit...How yow doin...XD

dmb
09-04-2017, 08:26 AM
Get in ! its ours to lose now

Bluestripe
09-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Only too obvious how much we've missed Hoopers link-up play.

Rotherhamowl10
10-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Hellaww' moit...How yow doin...XD

Haha! I think you need to change your name to BrummieOwl

Rotherhamowl10
10-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Only too obvious how much we've missed Hoopers link-up play.

He was involved in absolutely everything on Saturday. The striking options we have at our disposal is frighting.

braggyowl
10-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Haha! I think you need to change your name to BrummieOwl

hahaha...I reckon my Irish accent's better mate. XD XD

banno
10-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Good performance from the boys, couldn't help noticing Carlos waving his arms around every time the tempo dropped.
More of the same in the run in.
It would be a good time to hit form

Rotherhamowl10
11-04-2017, 12:03 PM
Good performance from the boys, couldn't help noticing Carlos waving his arms around every time the tempo dropped.
More of the same in the run in.
It would be a good time to hit form

It would be perfectly timed if we started to find form now. Add to that the amount of key players returning and it creates a totally different atmosphere around the club.

micklyons1hardbstd
11-04-2017, 12:56 PM
It would be perfectly timed if we started to find form now. Add to that the amount of key players returning and it creates a totally different atmosphere around the club.
Great performance. ..Lets hope that we don't flatter to deceive this time, as we'll have tougher games, against stubborn resistance, between now and the final game.....I personally don't think that Fulham will cope at a packed Hillsborough on the last day...And our players will feed off that.....Hope it doesn't come to it, however.......Angina material.