PDA

View Full Version : Today's Games.....

gardsPNE
08-04-2017, 08:36 AM
Another big weekend for all our teams including Barnsley who can definitely have a say in the relegation battle.

Leeds 0-1 PNE - purely from the heart this one and I have everything crossed :)
Boro 0-1 Burnley - I do think you Dingles can sneak this one which will just about put to bed the relegation worries which are only faint anyway.
Blackburn 2-1 Barnsley - I just think Rovers will have the edge on this one and finally get their ***** 3 points they have been after.

CalverleyBoy
09-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Another big weekend for all our teams including Barnsley who can definitely have a say in the relegation battle.

Leeds 0-1 PNE - purely from the heart this one and I have everything crossed :)
Boro 0-1 Burnley - I do think you Dingles can sneak this one which will just about put to bed the relegation worries which are only faint anyway.
Blackburn 2-1 Barnsley - I just think Rovers will have the edge on this one and finally get their ***** 3 points they have been after.

You did well with your predictions Gards, I hope you are not a gambler. There were some unexpected results yesterday, apart from the Leeds one :-) (sorry got to make the most of it) not least Sheffield, I do hope its not a sign of them coming good at the end of the season.

alfinyalcabo
10-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Bastid Rovers are doing well. :D

CalverleyBoy
10-04-2017, 08:53 PM
Bastid Rovers are doing well. :D

Bburn don't cause me any concerns, they had a moment of glory spending the old mans money now they are sliding to where they belong

Acido
10-04-2017, 09:00 PM
Yep, they do indeed look like they are heading down now that they dont have the money, and Jordan Rhodes to rely on anymore.

alfinyalcabo
11-04-2017, 01:08 PM
Everybody Shush ..I don't want to be counting my chickens before it's happened.. :P

gardsPNE
14-04-2017, 02:12 PM
You did well with your predictions Gards, I hope you are not a gambler. There were some unexpected results yesterday, apart from the Leeds one :-) (sorry got to make the most of it) not least Sheffield, I do hope its not a sign of them coming good at the end of the season.

Yeah I ain't rushing to do the lottery CB that's for sure.

Acido
14-04-2017, 04:25 PM
Everybody Shush ..I don't want to be counting my chickens before it's happened.. :P

It looks like the El Bastidios have earned themselves another lifeline Alf, scraping a win today at Notts Florist :P

alfinyalcabo
14-04-2017, 07:47 PM
It looks like the El Bastidios have earned themselves another lifeline Alf, scraping a win today at Notts Florist :P

I see Burnsley managed to turn victory into defeat last night at the home of the Warriors..lol

Acido
14-04-2017, 08:18 PM
I see Burnsley managed to turn victory into defeat last night at the home of the Warriors..lol

Yes that was terrible!! We were 0-2 ahead on 70 minutes and then Nick Powell scores an 11 minute hat trick.
Ohh and their 12th man the ref gets involved and screws us out of what would have been a point.
He gives them an appalling penalty and disallows a perfectly good equaliser late on as it would have been 3-3. (not that Im biased of course) :P