PDA

View Full Version : Warne aiming for early transfers.

Footymad
13-04-2017, 10:37 PM
New boss Paul Warne isnt wasting time in looking to bring in new blood, as he's got 3 or 4 already lined up. - External Link (http://www.rotherhamunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/warne_aiming_for_early_transfers_906655/index.shtml)

Brin
13-04-2017, 11:27 PM
'They both loved me and would want to play for me' ....

ffs Warne try acting and sounding like a Manager....sounds like you're trying to sign kids...

LiberalFan
14-04-2017, 06:37 AM
At least he is getting them in early . I hope TS keeps his promise of having one of the top 3 budgets in L1 . A striker is priority get shut of Blackstock and Ward (who wants to be elsewhere)

Pattylallacks2
14-04-2017, 06:38 AM
Will believe it when I see it.

leedsmiller
14-04-2017, 08:00 AM
One thing Warne should have learned in his time here is not to conduct business in the press, especially in terms of what's going to happen in the future. Surely TS of all people will have emphasised that! Whatever you say will be used in evidence.

a123
14-04-2017, 08:07 AM
At least he is getting them in early . I hope TS keeps his promise of having one of the top 3 budgets in L1 . A striker is priority get shut of Blackstock and Ward (who wants to be elsewhere)

With the lucrative 2 years left on his contract Blackstock has got he's not going anywhere.

We can only hope he get fit, only taken 8 months so far and he's still not fit, and that he makes a contribution next year.

Worrying thing is how much of the budget has been squandered on this waste of space.

Brin
14-04-2017, 08:22 AM
One thing Warne should have learned in his time here is not to conduct business in the press, especially in terms of what's going to happen in the future. Surely TS of all people will have emphasised that! Whatever you say will be used in evidence.

LM.... sadly I think you'll see a giddy act from Warne almost childish in a way...

Wants all the world to know his business which is definitely not professional and the wrong way to conduct the clubs business.... could well do with having a word with Mark Robins to steer him in the right direction as how to curb his enthusiasm ....

He does however deserve praise for acting quickly to get players in place quickly as he aims to set his stall out in readiness for a good pre season

We know we've been told there will be a sizeable budget made available and it's interesting to see Warne looking to sign non league players... I'm not against this as these type of players haven't tasted full league football and will hopefully be more hungry to prove their worth and not like some players who just sign for a wage ....

Good luck to Warne but he seriously needs to adjust his approach on certain aspects now he's a Manager....

kempo
14-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Warney needs to change and quick.

He told us that he would know about the assistant within 24 hrs...we are now 4 or 5 days on!

Signing NL players should give us an idea about the budget.