PDA

View Full Version : OT question

scum_triumphant
17-04-2017, 11:11 PM
Is this message board worth coming back to?

CAMiller
17-04-2017, 11:20 PM
Only if your life is currently at a high point and you need bringing down a tad. Even the happy clappers are wearing mittens these days.

crashbang
18-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Yes Scum if you start a thread about terrorists.
Just supply the ammo and sit back
:-)

Brin
18-04-2017, 11:41 AM

Yea buddy get back on board.... new things await us for next season in all guises.... I'm sure your input will be valuable....

Pattylallacks2
18-04-2017, 12:05 PM

Why, have you been away?

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
18-04-2017, 02:17 PM
[no body]

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
18-04-2017, 02:18 PM
[no body]

millertop
18-04-2017, 03:09 PM
why, have you been away?

No he hasn't XD XD

CTMilller
18-04-2017, 06:25 PM

Not if it was worth leaving!

Lolmorgan
18-04-2017, 07:34 PM
If you think you know about everything but realy know Feck all about anything,welcome back mate.

kempo
19-04-2017, 06:34 AM
Welcome back scum.

We need a good poster on here.

I have been keeping this site running single handedly in your absence.

If you could sort MMMagic out for me I will put a couple of drinks behind the bar for you...Thanks in advance.

millmoormagic
19-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Welcome back scum.

We need a good poster on here.

I have been keeping this site running single handedly in your absence.

If you could sort MMMagic out for me I will put a couple of drinks behind the bar for you...Thanks in advance.

:D Never tell someone else to do something that you can't 'doc'.....like a kid in a playground....

kempo
19-04-2017, 11:52 AM
:D Never tell someone else to do something that you can't 'doc'.....like a kid in a playground....

I was asking not telling.

millmoormagic
19-04-2017, 12:44 PM
I was asking not telling.

So, when are you gunna grow up then 'doc'? little playground digs, constantly mentioning me on your posts, trying to belittle me and others, when do your childish attempts at bullying stop 'doc'?

Another joker...

kempo
19-04-2017, 08:44 PM
So, when are you gunna grow up then 'doc'? little playground digs, constantly mentioning me on your posts, trying to belittle me and others, when do your childish attempts at bullying stop 'doc'?

Another joker...

You have real issues fella.

millertop
19-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Looks like it's not the time to come back Scum after seeing some of tonight's posts XD

monty_rhodes
20-04-2017, 07:18 PM

You guys crack me up. Just read the OP dispassionately. Breathe in its complete arrogance. Instead of the cringeworthy self-serving (by certain posters) "good to have you back, mate" replies the only response this rrse deserves is mine: I hadn't realised you'd left and if your past contributions on MM are anything to go by it's certainly not worth you coming back. What is it with solipsistic rrseholes like you and Jolly? It's just an MB: if you don't like it stay off but spare us the righteous indignation ffs.

kempo
20-04-2017, 07:24 PM
You guys crack me up. Just read the OP dispassionately. Breathe in its complete arrogance. Instead of the cringeworthy self-serving (by certain posters) "good to have you back, mate" replies the only response this rrse deserves is mine: I hadn't realised you'd left and if your past contributions on MM are anything to go by it's certainly not worth you coming back. What is it with solipsistic rrseholes like you and Jolly? It's just an MB: if you don't like it stay off but spare us the righteous indignation ffs.

Oh Lord above monty..

What have you done?

Scum is a good poster and a nice fella......Have you seen him?...Obviously not!

There is a reason I,m asking scum to sort Tragic out.

You've done it now monty!!

Oh dear Oh dear

gm_gm
20-04-2017, 07:25 PM

Bad day Monty?

monty_rhodes
20-04-2017, 07:32 PM
Bad day Monty?

Gm, despite your and Kempo's interventions I stand completely by my initial response. "Is this MB worth coming back to"!!! Ffs!? Arrogant, pathetic drivel. Yes, I have seen him. Regrettably. Big mate of that other complete rrse, Mandy. Nuff said.

Ellis_D
20-04-2017, 08:00 PM
Oh Lord above monty..

What have you done?

Scum is a good poster and a nice fella......Have you seen him?...Obviously not!

There is a reason I,m asking scum to sort Tragic out.

You've done it now monty!!

Oh dear Oh dear

Why, is he a whacking big bugger?

kempo
21-04-2017, 08:03 AM
Massive

Tattoos all over and although he is usually an absolute gentleman can turn very mean when the situation warrants it.

I'm pretty sure he will be smiling at monty s post as he is such a gentleman but personally I wouldn't have taken the risk.

For me..Scum didn't mean anything at all and it was just a simple light question.

Come back Scum ..you have been missed by most on here.

ThryberghMILLER23
21-04-2017, 09:20 AM
Massive

Tattoos all over and although he is usually an absolute gentleman can turn very mean when the situation warrants it.

I'm pretty sure he will be smiling at monty s post as he is such a gentleman but personally I wouldn't have taken the risk.

For me..Scum didn't mean anything at all and it was just a simple light question.

Come back Scum ..you have been missed by most on here.

Jesus am I seeing this right !!, So ur mate has asked if this site is worth posting on? And now your trying to throw him into a fight with someone you don't like on the forum cos he's a big handy lad?,

To reply to the original post, not worth coming on pal full of idiots who wanna argue constantly. And one poster completely in love with Alan Stubs to the point I think he needs mental help

scum_triumphant
21-04-2017, 10:48 AM
It's all fine. Takes a special kind of vulnerable to get upset by something typed anonymously on here.
I'd noticed that the moderators had all but packed in and was just asking whether the message board still had any relevance. Didn't realise Monty I'm so sardonic I make Oscar Wilde look like Jimmy Krankie Rhodes would take offence. Almost as if I was bismirching his favourite place he can go online that doesn't cause blindness.

Looking forward to spending tomorrow afternoon watching a couple of teams with nowt to play for. Could be worse, I could be sat with Mandy, he doesn't half go on while I'm trying to concentrate on what Joe Newell actually does.

ThryberghMILLER23
21-04-2017, 11:01 AM
It's all fine. Takes a special kind of vulnerable to get upset by something typed anonymously on here.
I'd noticed that the moderators had all but packed in and was just asking whether the message board still had any relevance. Didn't realise Monty I'm so sardonic I make Oscar Wilde look like Jimmy Krankie Rhodes would take offence. Almost as if I was bismirching his favourite place he can go online that doesn't cause blindness.

Looking forward to spending tomorrow afternoon watching a couple of teams with nowt to play for. Could be worse, I could be sat with Mandy, he doesn't half go on while I'm trying to concentrate on what Joe Newell actually does.

It won't take too much concentration as he does feck all. Thought he would be one of our top players this season but been a real let down.

Monkey46
22-04-2017, 08:59 AM
It won't take too much concentration as he does feck all. Thought he would be one of our top players this season but been a real let down.

Because hes in a sh-t team with a losing mentality from top to bottom, and is why its so blatantly obvious to all (but Warney) that this team needs to be totally broken up!! Keeping 90% of this lot will end in tears again.

CAMiller
22-04-2017, 06:36 PM

Not packed it in Scum but FootyMad just make things difficult. Used to be a simple click for red/yellow card and all posters could see the results. Now, any bans go through them as they no longer impact just this site they are FootyMad wide. Yellow cards are now issued as personal warnings through the private messaging system and then the respondent simply questions why and gives more grief through private replies. Not worth the hassle.

frogmiller
22-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Scum, you were the first person off this board that I met. The morning of a day to remember we met for breakfast in Bluecoats and then went on to meet many other people including gmgm.

We have met since and I really enjoy your company. I will again contact you through whatever media needed to arrange a place where we can have a beer together and a laugh. The people you know on this board haven't changed, we still post the same old shyte and have a laugh.

You are welcome back as is everyone else. Like CAM says the moderating tools have changed which has led me to retreat somewhat from posting as much as I used to. I still enjoy the parts I want to participate in and ignore the other parts.

See you the next tie I'm over ;D