PDA

View Full Version : Theresa May

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mason89
18-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Rumour is she's chucking it on health grounds. Hope she's got private healthcare.

Mason89
18-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Or it could be a snap GE

Aldo1983
18-04-2017, 11:36 AM
Think you might be right with the GE guess. You also need to stop following certain pish on Twitter ;)

Mason89
18-04-2017, 11:49 AM
I just clicked the trend button thingy but you're right, I'll stick to my football gossip in future. That's never wrong

sancho_panza
18-04-2017, 12:43 PM
In terms of the vote in Scotland, the SNP are still about where they were in 2015 if you look at the polls (the last poll had them at 47% which is maybe slightly lower than the kind of polling numbers they were getting at the last election, but not much lower). The real difference is Labour are now a non-entity and the Tories are polling almost 30% so the country is going to end up with a Tory/SNP split.

Bizarre how much Scottish politics has changed in just a few years and pretty much underlines the point that a lot of politics is about the issues on the agenda rather than what politicians actually say/do - when everyone was thinking of the left vs the right, Labour were winning Scotland comfortably in general elections and Theresa May would have been viewed as some kind of Thatcher-esque folk devil, now we're thinking about independence/Brexit and the SNP and Tories are miles ahead.

57vintage
18-04-2017, 02:21 PM
The SNP is New Labour in plaid and the Tories remain ****s, as they always will.

I probably won't bother putting a cross in a box at all. I'm sick to **** of tactical voting since there's nothing on offer that meets my aspirations and the community's needs.

Aldo1983
18-04-2017, 02:37 PM
The SNP is New Labour in plaid and the Tories remain ****s, as they always will.

I probably won't bother putting a cross in a box at all. I'm sick to **** of tactical voting since there's nothing on offer that meets my aspirations and the community's needs.

I'll still vote tactically but you are right. It's tiresome now.

Jupiter
18-04-2017, 03:58 PM
Another facking election, snooze.

I suppose it is a chance to give the annoying Mrs Krankie a good kicking.

Disco Buc
18-04-2017, 04:30 PM
The SNP will do much and such maybe even get rid of Mundell just under 800 to shift can be done and will be done.

Time will tell. But i expect a sting in the tail with the SNP .

Getintaethem
18-04-2017, 04:44 PM
The SNP will do much and such maybe even get rid of Mundell just under 800 to shift can be done and will be done.

Time will tell. But i expect a sting in the tail with the SNP .

There is absolutely nae chance of that at all.

Getintaethem
18-04-2017, 04:45 PM
I suppose it is a chance to give the annoying Mrs Krankie a good kicking.

Which political party is putting that policy into their manifesto?

Jupiter
18-04-2017, 04:51 PM
Which political party is putting that policy into their manifesto?

All of them

Disco Buc
19-04-2017, 03:12 PM
There is absolutely nae chance of that at all.

We will see .
The first thing is we have started a fund raiser today and yes I've made a good donation for the cause .

Secondly there WiLL be a sting in the tail i can tell you that now.

Getintaethem
19-04-2017, 04:21 PM
Secondly there WiLL be a sting in the tail i can tell you that now.

What will it be I wonder?

Oh I really canna wait. It's like Christmas...

A majority of SNP MP's in Scotland = independence. Wrong.
SNP get over 50% popular vote in Scotland = independence. Wrong and wont happen anyway.
A cast iron second independence referendum in the manifesto. Wont work.
A pledge that all SNP MP's will always vote like lemmings and wont have one independent thought between them. No need, we know that already.

It has only been 2 years since the last GE. If the SNP lose any MP's it will be a complete disaster for them but happy days for the majority in Scotland.

Jupiter
19-04-2017, 04:55 PM
I'm expecting a lot of anti SNP tactical voting, hopefully that will take some seats off them and wipe the grin off Mrs Krankie's ugly mug.

Disco Buc
19-04-2017, 05:16 PM
What will it be I wonder?

Oh I really canna wait. It's like Christmas...

A majority of SNP MP's in Scotland = independence. Wrong.
SNP get over 50% popular vote in Scotland = independence. Wrong and wont happen anyway.
A cast iron second independence referendum in the manifesto. Wont work.
A pledge that all SNP MP's will always vote like lemmings and wont have one independent thought between them. No need, we know that already.

It has only been 2 years since the last GE. If the SNP lose any MP's it will be a complete disaster for them but happy days for the majority in Scotland.

Can you tell us what the weekends results will be in that crystal ball you have

The SNP will run riot in the local elections that MAY keep you happy.

And the general election will be rather interesting gone are the days down in Westminster where we had Scottish elected MPs bowing to their London masters..

The SNP have came a long way since the days of less than 10 representing Scotland at Westminster the rise and the rise .

We aren't going to go back in the box we have a taste and march on we will.

Don't suppose you are going to the Independence march in Glasgow earlyJune it's going to be massive .
Be great to see you there :D

https://youtu.be/on-NRn-tReg

Disco Buc
19-04-2017, 05:20 PM
I'm expecting a lot of anti SNP tactical voting, hopefully that will take some seats off them and wipe the grin off Mrs Krankie's ugly mug.

Yes i think that MAY happen but it won't be enough.
You Tories on here can always live in hope .
One final thing it's not Mrs Krankie it's Queen Nicola .:D

Getintaethem
19-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Can you tell us what the weekends results will be in that crystal ball you have

The SNP will run riot in the local elections that MAY keep you happy.

And the general election will be rather interesting gone are the days down in Westminster where we had Scottish elected MPs bowing to their London masters..

The SNP have came a long way since the days of less than 10 representing Scotland at Westminster the rise and the rise .

We aren't going to go back in the box we have a taste and march on we will.

Don't suppose you are going to the Independence march in Glasgow earlyJune it's going to be massive .
Be great to see you there :D

Just stating facts... something SNP'ers don't like I know.

"run riot". the last local elections were before Labour's melt down at the polls.

SNP is a busted flush - all down hill from here... See you at the bottom.

Getintaethem
19-04-2017, 05:27 PM
Yes i think that MAY happen but it won't be enough.

It won't be enough for the SNP to lose any seats?

Ha Ha. Good een.

awafaehame
19-04-2017, 05:34 PM
I see the GE is a done deal now after the vote in westminster.

Problem i have, is I really don't know what way to vote this time.
I was all in favour of independence in 2014, but the vote went the other way and I personally think we should stick to that for a generation.
Not impressed with the raise in council tax in Aberdeen, and the talk of increasing business rates, but is that all down to the SNP and the MSPs?
Would never vote Tory, no matter what. Labour is as big a joke as the Liberal Democrats, so if not the SNP, then the Greens?

Very indecisive i have to admit.....

Getintaethem
19-04-2017, 05:42 PM

I was all in favour of independence in 2014, but the vote went the other way and I personally think we should stick to that for a generation.
Not impressed with the raise in council tax in Aberdeen, and the talk of increasing business rates, but is that all down to the SNP and the MSPs?
Would never vote Tory, no matter what. Labour is as big a joke as the Liberal Democrats, so if not the SNP, then the Greens?

this will be the hold yer nose GE for a lot of people voting for any party that has the best chance of ousting their sitting MP.

Skacel
20-04-2017, 11:15 AM

You could abstain. I will likely abstain from voting like the majority of SNP MPs did for the GE vote.

InversneckieDob
20-04-2017, 11:50 AM
this will be the hold yer nose GE for a lot of people voting for any party that has the best chance of ousting their sitting MP.
I'll probably hold my nose and vote SNP.
Never voted for them since the voted with Thatcher in the 79 no confidence vote, but Westminster's getting more and more unpalatable by the day.
Labour have a bit to go to win me back post Blair and the other two capitalist parties......Just..... No.

Getintaethem
20-04-2017, 02:02 PM
You could abstain. I will likely abstain from voting like the majority of SNP MPs did for the GE vote.

This is an interesting site that has the full list of Scottish seats and predictions on percentages. The one thing these predictions have not taken into account is tactical voting and as far as I see have just used an average of the polls and not looked at the poll trends. If there is tactical voting in various seats plus lower turnout the predictions could be also be very different.

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/conlist_scot.html

Very interesting to see what happens but likelihood is SNP lose seats with a large number of lower majorities in the seats they do win.

Mason89
20-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Our local SNP MP has done the square root of f*ck all since he won. Still a massive improvement on Gemma Doyle.

I think people are over playing their vote. Just go to the ballot box & don't act like a hun

Aldo1983
20-04-2017, 04:14 PM
This is an interesting site that has the full list of Scottish seats and predictions on percentages. The one thing these predictions have not taken into account is tactical voting and as far as I see have just used an average of the polls and not looked at the poll trends. If there is tactical voting in various seats plus lower turnout the predictions could be also be very different.

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/conlist_scot.html

Very interesting to see what happens but likelihood is SNP lose seats with a large number of lower majorities in the seats they do win.

Another landslide for the SNP then. I'd be surprised if the Tories don't come away with at least 6 seats.

Getintaethem
20-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Our local SNP MP has done the square root of f*ck all since he won. Still a massive improvement on Gemma Doyle.

I think people are over playing their vote. Just go to the ballot box & don't act like a bigot.

andoplzcumbak
20-04-2017, 09:27 PM
I'll bounce like we've won the cup if that snivelling wee rat Mundell gets punted!

I've been a Green voter pretty much my whole adult life bar a couple of Labour votes. But seriously thinking of going SNP this time as the thought of more Tories in Scotland and a smug Ruth the mooth makes me wanna puke!

Mason89
20-04-2017, 09:36 PM

Bigot? Huns vote Tory. It's the whole billy Britain thing but more so now because their team is pathetic, the success they crave in their empty lives has moved onto turbo unionism.

It's not a big ask not to side with them, is it?

Getintaethem
20-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Bigot? Huns vote Tory. It's the whole billy Britain thing but more so now because their team is pathetic, the success they crave in their empty lives has moved onto turbo unionism.

It's not a big ask not to side with them, is it?

just what you expect a bigot to say.

Mason89
20-04-2017, 10:33 PM
just what you expect a bigot to say.

I love it when Huns cry bigotry :D

Getintaethem
20-04-2017, 10:38 PM
I love it when Huns cry bigotry :D

Quite clearly I am not a Hun. Quite clearly you are a bigot.

2,000 people in the constituency where Ibrox stands voted Tory in the last GE whereas over 23K voted SNP. So not only a bigot but easily proven wrong.

Mason89
20-04-2017, 10:48 PM
Quite clearly I am not a Hun. Quite clearly you are a bigot.

2,000 people in the constituency where Ibrox stands voted Tory in the last GE whereas over 23K voted SNP. So not only a bigot but easily proven wrong.

Govans full of Tims

Anything else you need to know, don't be embarrassed to ask

Getintaethem
20-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Govans full of Tims

Anything else you need to know, don't be embarrassed to ask

2K voted Tory, 23K voted SNP. So there are over 10 times more Tims in Govan than Huns. Not only a bigot but a stupid one at that.

Mason89
20-04-2017, 11:07 PM
You're the one wandering off on a tangent to justify your Hun behaviour

I'll take the stupid bigot insults all day. Rather that than a Tory voting Hun:)

Getintaethem
20-04-2017, 11:15 PM
You're the one wandering off on a tangent to justify your Hun behaviour

I'll take the stupid bigot insults all day. Rather that than a Tory voting Hun:)

Now you are crying at being called a bigot... when clearly you are one. Shame.

Then you are proven wrong and say I am going off at tangents when it is clearly you that brought up Huns in terms of voting when quite clearly this is ****e in the very constituency Ibrox is in. Shame.

Then you say the constituency is full of Tims and therefore you were right... when in fact, the constituency has almost a 50:50 split between protestants and catholics. So, you are proven wrong again. Shame.

Anything else you need to know, don't be embarrassed to ask.

Mason89
20-04-2017, 11:25 PM
I think you've got a personality disorder. Apart from being a f*cking Hun I mean.

You've got a touch of the Cathros

Getintaethem
20-04-2017, 11:28 PM
I think you've got a personality disorder. Apart from being a f*cking Hun I mean.

You've got a touch of the Cathros

Bigots don't like being proven wrong.

When you cannot play the ball, play the man... now that is Hun behaviour.

Aldo1983
21-04-2017, 05:32 AM
I'll bounce like we've won the cup if that snivelling wee rat Mundell gets punted!

I've been a Green voter pretty much my whole adult life bar a couple of Labour votes. But seriously thinking of going SNP this time as the thought of more Tories in Scotland and a smug Ruth the mooth makes me wanna puke!

She's the most arrogant politician about, you'd think she was the one with all the support at the polls. She sounds worried now though, going on about tactical voting and the union. Displaying the obsessive nature that she decries the SNP for. If they pick 3 seats she'll spin it as a victory but she really needs double figures at least if she wants to put another referendum to bed.

andoplzcumbak
21-04-2017, 11:33 AM
She's the most arrogant politician about, you'd think she was the one with all the support at the polls. She sounds worried now though, going on about tactical voting and the union. Displaying the obsessive nature that she decries the SNP for. If they pick 3 seats she'll spin it as a victory but she really needs double figures at least if she wants to put another referendum to bed.

They'll paint it as some kind of victory if they gain even just a few seats, when the reality is that all it will be is tactical voting. They'll still be the most hated party in Scotland by far.

GlezgaRed
05-05-2017, 02:25 PM
They'll paint it as some kind of victory if they gain even just a few seats, when the reality is that all it will be is tactical voting. They'll still be the most hated party in Scotland by far.

Christ, she and her party must be doing something right as so far in the Council Elections they have won...

1)For the first time ever, the Tories had a councillor elected in Paisley's Ferguslie Park - the most deprived part of Scotland
2)Shettleston (New Conservative councillor Thomas Kerr, 20, said he was "shocked" to be elected)
3)Ravenscraig (Maggie shutdown the steelworks, she'll be laughing her @rse off from hell)

Mason89
05-05-2017, 03:05 PM
It's the No Surrender vote. Hun fuds that believe the Union is more important than their kids being minks.

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 03:46 PM
It's the No Surrender vote. Hun fuds that believe the Union is more important than their kids being minks.

Another classically stupid post from the forum bigot.

Disco Buc
05-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Another classically stupid post from the forum bigot.

He's not a hun/bigot be polite.
But your party done well today so fair play to them .

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 04:09 PM
He's not a hun/bigot be polite.
But your party done well today so fair play to them .

1) It's him calling people Huns constantly for how they vote. So he is a bigot.

2) It's not my party.

Mason89
05-05-2017, 04:09 PM
Why do you think people vote conservative in Feegie & Shettleston?

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Why do you think people vote conservative in Feegie & Shettleston?

Same reasons why they voted Tory in Aberdeenshire, Dumfries & Galloway, East Renfrewshire, Perth & Kinross, Scottish Borders and South Ayrshire where the Tories are now the largest party and in all the other Councils around Scotland.

Mason89
05-05-2017, 04:25 PM
Same reasons why they voted Tory in Aberdeenshire, Dumfries & Galloway, East Renfrewshire, Perth & Kinross, Scottish Borders and South Ayrshire where the Tories are now the largest party and in all the other Councils around Scotland.

Yeah, the Tories living in Giffnock share the same Conservative values as the Tories living in Shettleston.

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Yeah, the SNP voters living in Leith share the same SNP values as the SNP voters living in Morningside.

Take any two areas in Scotland... same for the SNP, Labour, Lib Dems, Greens.

Mason89
05-05-2017, 04:36 PM

It's not the same though is it? The people voting Tory in Shettleston are the no surrender Hun brigade. The ones voting Tory in Giffnock, Aberdeen etc are just the usual selfish middle class w@nkers.

Jupiter
05-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Aberdeen City Council result

Party Seats 2012 Seats 2017 Change +/-

SNP 16 19 +3

Conservative 3 11 +8

Labour 18 9 −9

Lib Dem 5 4 −1

Independent 3 2 −1

Willie Young lost his seat

Aberdeenshire result

Party Seats 2012 Seats 2017 Change +/-

Conservative 14 23 +9

SNP 29 21 −8

Lib Dem 12 14 +2

Independent 12 10 −2

Labour 2 1 −1

Green 1 1 0

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 05:01 PM
It's not the same though is it? The people voting Tory in Shettleston are the no surrender Hun brigade. The ones voting Tory in Giffnock, Aberdeen etc are just the usual selfish middle class w@nkers.

So you have changed your position? Before it was everyone that voted tory was a hun but now it is only poor people in the west coast of Scotland who are huns? The others are selfish middle class ****ers.

Your bigotry is too confusing to follow.

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 05:03 PM
Willie Young lost his seat

democracy at work!

Mason89
05-05-2017, 05:15 PM
It's confusing because you're thick as shyte in a bottle.

Disco Buc
05-05-2017, 05:15 PM
1) It's him calling people Huns constantly for how they vote. So he is a bigot.

2) It's not my party.

For someone not a Tory what are you then..
Not SNP not Labour not Green doesn't leave much .:D

Aldo1983
05-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Another big victory for the SNP then and nice to see my mate be re-elected as an independent.

Tories have capatlised on their tactical voting but also good to see them struggle in the middle class hotbed I live in. Hopefully it was down to their candidates ​treating it like it was a general election. I want my councillors to talk about school places, pavements, sport centres and not independence.

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 06:33 PM
It's confusing because you're thick as shyte in a bottle.

Just waiting for nice Mr Buc to tell you to be polite. Not happened yet.

As I said before, playing the man when you cannot play the ball is HUN behaviour. Should not be surprised to see behaviour like this from you since you have a family history of it.

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 06:36 PM
For someone not a Tory what are you then..
Not SNP not Labour not Green doesn't leave much .:D

As I told you before, I am not into party politics. I am however, not a nationalist.

Mason89
05-05-2017, 06:46 PM
Family history? Still playing the ball aye?

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Family history? Still playing the ball aye?

you don't?

Mason89
05-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Its not my fault you didn't bother your @rse to read the whole thread when you flung your hissy fit

Too quick to try and point out that you weren't a Hun @rsehole & failing miserably

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 07:57 PM
Its not my fault you didn't bother your @rse to read the whole thread when you flung your hissy fit

Too quick to try and point out that you weren't a Hun @rsehole & failing miserably

I think the thread makes very interesting reading in fact and clearly shows you to be the bigot you are.

But wait, I am a Hun arsehole now? So, I must be from the west coast and from a poor area or have you changed it back to anyone that votes Tory is a Hun or anyone that disagrees with you or do have you changed it again? I understand that bigotry and clear rational thoughts do not go hand in hand but most bigots at least show some degree of consistency in their bigotry.

Mason89
05-05-2017, 08:44 PM
But wait, I am a Hun arsehole now? .

No, you've always been a Hun @rsehole.

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 09:49 PM
No, you've always been a Hun @rsehole.

you should take your daddy issues to a professional and not try to use a football forum to answer your deep seated psychological issues. perhaps they can also solve your bigotry problems.

Mason89
05-05-2017, 10:16 PM
You've been all over the place since your tantrum. Think it's down to your Cathro like personality disorder.

Ya Hun spongo :)

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 10:46 PM
You've been all over the place since your tantrum. Think it's down to your Cathro like personality disorder.

Ya Hun spongo :)

What tantrum? You are the one calling people (most people in Scotland) Huns. The evidence on this thread is there for anyone who cares to read it... it makes great reading when you were proven wrong time and again and proven to be a bigot.

Calling an Aberdeen fan on an Aberdeen forum a Hun when my family have supported Aberdeen for generations is pretty sad. It's more than sad... its ****ing pathetic. Has your family supported Aberdeen for generations?

Trying to over compensate for your own daddy issues by calling other people Huns when your own father was by your own admission a Hun is just the actions of well... a Hun.

Mason89
05-05-2017, 11:02 PM
'Has your family supported Aberdeen for generations?'

FFS :D

You win. You're the best

Getintaethem
05-05-2017, 11:06 PM
You win.

There was never any contest.

Mason89
05-05-2017, 11:18 PM
Sorry, your dad, his dad & his dad win.

You're just a f*cking Hun spongo

Mason89
06-05-2017, 12:53 AM

http://i65.tinypic.com/2wda8o4.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/294mmux.jpg

They all vote Tory

Out the two, which would you say are more likely to come from Shettleston?

InversneckieDob
06-05-2017, 05:33 AM

I certainly think there's an element of this.
It seems the pro-union vote in Scotland (many of whom are Sevconians) are gathering behind Ratched and Co. on the right.
These are worrying times.

Getintaethem
06-05-2017, 05:41 AM
You're just a f*cking Hun spongo

The pocket guide to Mason's "Huns".

Huns can be:

1) An Aberdeen fan
2) Anyone who voted No in the Independence campaign
3) Anyone who voted Yes in the Independence campaign but does not want another referendum
4) Anyone who lives in a poor area and votes Tory but not rich areas
5) Anyone who voted Tory no matter what area they live in

So probably around 60% to 70% (and growing rapidly) of the population of Scotland are Huns... according to Mason.

Don't worry if you are not on the above list, his definitions will change from post to post so you probably will be one in the future... unless of course

1) your Dad was a Hun
2) you play the man and not the ball in typical Hun-like fashion
3) you vote for the SNP - even if you are in actual fact a Hun

Oh and his views on who is and is not a Hun are definitely not those of a bigot.

Hope that clears it up for everybody.

Aldo1983
06-05-2017, 06:17 AM
I certainly think there's an element of this.
It seems the pro-union vote in Scotland (many of whom are Sevconians) are gathering behind Ratched and Co. on the right.
These are worrying times.

It's a shame that the local elections have been seized upon. Wee Ruth and her cronies turned it into a pre-independence referendum. She's a one trick pony.

Did the SNP win more seats than last time? Not one for conspiracy theories but the BBC reporting they lost 7.

Disco Buc
06-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Only the erm Scottish media could somehow portray both an increase in the number of SNP councilors and an increase in vote share as some kind of loss.

Can't you see how unionist the main stream media are.
It's really no better than Russia was back in the 60s tell the people enough bull a number of times and they will believe it..
Front page headlines wonder what they are today .erm yes.
I'm in Spain just now for another 3 weeks I've got to say I'm happy about that away from all that bull.
The bottom line is the SNP have won by miles.

Here a nice song for the true Scott's

https://youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M

Getintaethem
06-05-2017, 09:28 AM
Only the erm Scottish media could somehow portray both an increase in the number of SNP councilors and an increase in vote share as some kind of loss.

It's really no better than Russia was back in the 60s tell the people enough bull a number of times and they will believe it..
I'm in Spain just now for another 3 weeks I've got to say I'm happy about that away from all that bull.

where are you getting the share of the vote figures from?

the total number of councillors figures has changed because of boundary changes so it is not surprising that the overall number of councillors for the SNP has gone up. that is why the media outlets have shown figures from 2012 as they would have been with the new boundaries and it shows that the number of SNP councillors has gone down. It is not that complex and not a media conspiracy. The media would have done exactly the same if the GE in June was under the new proposed 2018 boundaries, have done it in the past and will do for the next GE when the boundary changes come into effect.

Remember 2012 at the last elections was before the SNP surge and Labours collapse in the polls. It was before the 2014 ref, the GE and the independence referendum. Doing a comparison to 2012 and saying that this is a good result for the SNP is missing all those factors. The SNP have lost control of two councils and performed worse in Glasgow than Labour did in 2012.

If the SNP share of the vote is the same as 2012, this should be causing alarm bells within the SNP as their Westminster polls at the time were around 35%. I would guess its looking like a share of the vote in June of between 39% to 43% mark. A significant reduction from just 2 years ago. What the polls also show is SNP voters from 2015 switching directly to the Tories.

Disco Buc
06-05-2017, 12:51 PM
Here's some figures .

https://www.snp.org/snp_win_the_scottish_council_elections?mc_cid=5f3d 4f271a&mc_eid=9103b7c8ff

Disco Buc
06-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Read this earlier today. Good read .

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2017/03/14/why-economic-data-provided-by-london-will-not-help-the-scottish-independence-debate/

Aldo1983
06-05-2017, 06:19 PM

I'm sure that at the following elections the SNP only had 30 odd more councillors whereas this year they are over 100 more. Romped it really.

A few decent independents losing out though.

RED_JOHN
06-05-2017, 09:55 PM
The Conservatives are bad for Scotland and their bulldog who is their obbergruppenfurher for the Scotland wing of the party are overjoyed getting a few more councillors than the pathetic Labour (ing) party. The truth is the SNP did get more councillors than they did the last time but only 6.
Having no over control of any council could lead to mayhem for council employees and the general public as the majority of councils are going to be run by weakened leadership.
I genuinely believe that if you are voted in you should be doing your best for your community and all councillors should be made to work together as they are getting a wage for it.

Disco Buc
07-05-2017, 07:45 AM
The pocket guide to Mason's "Huns".

Huns can be:

1) An Aberdeen fan
2) Anyone who voted No in the Independence campaign
3) Anyone who voted Yes in the Independence campaign but does not want another referendum
4) Anyone who lives in a poor area and votes Tory but not rich areas
5) Anyone who voted Tory no matter what area they live in

So probably around 60% to 70% (and growing rapidly) of the population of Scotland are Huns... according to Mason.

Don't worry if you are not on the above list, his definitions will change from post to post so you probably will be one in the future... unless of course

1) your Dad was a Hun
2) you play the man and not the ball in typical Hun-like fashion
3) you vote for the SNP - even if you are in actual fact a Hun

Oh and his views on who is and is not a Hun are definitely not those of a bigot.

Hope that clears it up for everybody.

I'm sorry O5car but I don't agree with any of it.
Got to ask why did you change your name if indeed you don't mind me asking.

Aldo1983
07-05-2017, 08:03 AM
What was that about huns?

Disco Buc
07-05-2017, 08:24 AM
What was that about huns?

There you go . :O

Not sure what our resident Torie O5car will think of that.:D

Getintaethem
07-05-2017, 09:04 AM
I'm sorry O5car but I don't agree with any of it.
Got to ask why did you change your name if indeed you don't mind me asking.

1) What the **** are you on about? You are delusional.

2) I do not care if you agree with it or not.

Getintaethem
07-05-2017, 09:27 AM
There you go . :O

Not sure what our resident Torie O5car will think of that.:D

You are surprised that fringe unionists support the union? Notice how they stood for the Labour party as well as the Tories. Just like the fringe Sein Fein/IRA supporting SNP councillors are not representative of SNP supporters in general.

The Sunday Herald plays the sectarian card just proves how scared the nationalists are. Your dream is over and Sturgeon is heading you to losing MP's, losing the next referendum (if it ever happens) and losing the ability to even be propped up by the greens in the next Scottish election.

Sturgeon - the secret Tory weapon.

As for calling me O5car... Ha ha. Wrong again. Must be getting bored of being wrong all the time.

Mason89
07-05-2017, 09:40 AM
I was only entertaining your hun pish because I thought you were oscar. Apologies

Aldo1983
07-05-2017, 09:51 AM
Brian grantland then? :P

Disco Buc
07-05-2017, 09:52 AM
You are surprised that fringe unionists support the union? Notice how they stood for the Labour party as well as the Tories. Just like the fringe Sein Fein/IRA supporting SNP councillors are not representative of SNP supporters in general.

The Sunday Herald plays the sectarian card just proves how scared the nationalists are. Your dream is over and Sturgeon is heading you to losing MP's, losing the next referendum (if it ever happens) and losing the ability to even be propped up by the greens in the next Scottish election.

Sturgeon - the secret Tory weapon.

As for calling me O5car... Ha ha. Wrong again. Must be getting bored of being wrong all the time.

I'm not wrong .

1) always a lot to say to the point of OTT.
2) you do care otherwise the big speils .
3)you are a Tory.its obvious to all.
4) you appear to look down on any snp supporter maybe thinking they are all thick and know nothing
5) for the record my son is an Aeronautical Engineer Rockst Scientist) he looked up loads of stuff over the years and looked right into it big time before he voted YES. He's now a member of the SNP .. just to let you know we aren't all dumb Nationalists like you appear to think we are.
6) you need to stop talking doon to people on here it's not gentleman like.
7) nobody on here knows the truth about any figures the Tory party put out reference McCrone report.
Nothing changes eh we that lot.

You need to accept other people have different views from the ones you hold .
Regards John Buchan here's my number if you want meet up for a friendly coffee 07773480887 I'm still in Spain till end of May.
I'm an open friendly guy. I may even advise you on how to retire at 50 .

Mason89
07-05-2017, 10:00 AM
Buc, you're a gent but I would take your number down asap.

And pm me on how to retire at 50 :)

Disco Buc
07-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Buc, you're a gent but I would take your number down asap.

And pm me on how to retire at 50 :)

Anytime you want a coffee give me a buzz .

Thing is I do think O5car/briangartland is a decent lad I've no problem with him.
No need take my number doon I'm fine with that.

Disco Buc
07-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Brian grantland then? :P

Both :O

RED_JOHN
07-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Voting is for who you think best represents you and your family. Who you think will look after your countries welfare and who offers prosperity for as many people as possible.
I like the SNP as I dream of a nationalist country that looks after itself. However I don't want to be part of the big farce of this European super power that gives nobodies a good wage and is ruining countries.
I will vote Yes at a next referendum as I believe that Scotland could do a lot better away from a Conservative or Labour dictation but not being part of this European farce is the way I would prefer we went.
I remember saying to a good friend (a true Dons fan and a nationalist as he worked for the SNP..now sadly passed away) that the SNP wanting to be part of this European parliament would be their downfall. He argued the case that Europe had a far greater say in things than we imagined...that was my problem though.
Politics at the moment is getting woefully boring as it's the media who report and pick what they want you to hear or see....and they certainly have their own agendas.
Vote for what you believe in...Doesn't make you a bad person but don't vote for a party just for the sake of voting.

Pacman1903
07-05-2017, 11:15 AM
Voting is for who you think best represents you and your family. Who you think will look after your countries welfare and who offers prosperity for as many people as possible.

Hence the reason for me not voting for the second time in a row as i dont feel any of them live up to the above.

I dont believe in any of them along with 55.4% of where i live who also shunned it

I had never missed a vote prior.

RED_JOHN
07-05-2017, 11:24 AM
Hence the reason for me not voting for the second time in a row as i dont feel any of them live up to the above.

I dont believe in any of them along with 55.4% of where i live who also shunned it

I had never missed a vote prior.

The same as myself... I never voted either out of principle. Clackmannanshire council had the SNP running it then they resigned... labour took over and chucked it also right at their budget! I believe that the Conservatives got a few extra seats as an expense of people like myself who didn't vote. I certainly don't want them running my country and unfortunately we are going to end up with them for the foreseeable future.

DonUnder
07-05-2017, 11:42 AM
The same as myself... I never voted either out of principle. Clackmannanshire council had the SNP running it then they resigned... labour took over and chucked it also right at their budget! I believe that the Conservatives got a few extra seats as an expense of people like myself who didn't vote. I certainly don't want them running my country and unfortunately we are going to end up with them for the foreseeable future.
None of my business - no representation without taxation. But i would say vote. A lot of people sacrificed to give people the vote (it's actually compulsory here) so by all means vote raving looney , tory or any of the crazies but vote.

Pacman1903
07-05-2017, 12:30 PM
None of my business - no representation without taxation. But i would say vote. A lot of people sacrificed to give people the vote (it's actually compulsory here) so by all means vote raving looney , tory or any of the crazies but vote.

I was told in Modern Studies never to waste a vote by not voting. You dont get a say if you dont vote. I dont buy that at all. Why vote if you dont agree with any of them. Thats like eating a dog turd because its available to eat knowing fine you winna like it

DonUnder
07-05-2017, 01:03 PM
I was told in Modern Studies never to waste a vote by not voting. You dont get a say if you dont vote. I dont buy that at all. Why vote if you dont agree with any of them. Thats like eating a dog turd because its available to eat knowing fine you winna like it

But how they going to know you're upset

Pacman1903
07-05-2017, 01:05 PM
But how they going to know you're upset

By my cock and ballsed ballot paper in the post

DonUnder
07-05-2017, 01:34 PM
By my cock and ballsed ballot paper in the post

Touche

But that's kind of what i meant

RED_JOHN
07-05-2017, 04:10 PM

Yep, you could make the argument about just vote....but it would be trying to say vote for the best of a bad bunch! I am talking about councillors not MSP's or MP's. My local council (Clackmannanshire) is run by absolute dumplings. Corruption in councils across the country has to be looked at...I would like councillors to be totally transparent to their local wards. That certainly would be interesting! :O

andoplzcumbak
07-05-2017, 07:05 PM

You're the 1st person i've seen, apart from myself, that did modern studies! I thought I imagined that standard grade XD

Stupie82
07-05-2017, 08:08 PM
Didnt know whether to post this on here or on dead sevco thread, but seeing as we are discussing a lot about huns and politics, get a load of this lot!!! Apologies if posted somehwere else already!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmGjiokfQ2A

Jupiter
07-05-2017, 08:09 PM
The weirdo beat the nazi in the French election. We're lucky we're not French.

Pacman1903
07-05-2017, 08:11 PM
You're the 1st person i've seen, apart from myself, that did modern studies! I thought I imagined that standard grade XD

Hey min my class did a mock election. The whole year got to vote and i won by a landslide victory. Just call me President Paccers. I took that sh@t seriously. Got a 2 for my standard grade

The funny thing is. My old boy was a geography teacher yet i didnt take it. Dumbass

Jupiter
07-05-2017, 08:46 PM
What is modern studies? Is it some dumbed down crap? We didn't have it when I was at school.

Pacman1903
07-05-2017, 08:53 PM
What is modern studies? Is it some dumbed down crap? We didn't have it when I was at school.

You got the choice of History, geography or modern studies (or two of if you did 8 standard grades). It was basically a class about stuff from politics to world affairs and stuff. One of my projects was on the UKs ageinv population. That kind of stuff. Was ok. Looking back i should have done history as its what im into now, just like i should have done german instead of french as ive been to germany about 10 times since school but france a grand total of never

Jupiter
07-05-2017, 08:57 PM
You got the choice of History, geography or modern studies (or two of if you did 8 standard grades). It was basically a class about stuff from politics to world affairs and stuff. One of my projects was on the UKs ageinv population. That kind of stuff. Was ok. Looking back i should have done history as its what im into now, just like i should have done german instead of french as ive been to germany about 10 times since school but france a grand total of never

So I was right.

Pacman1903
07-05-2017, 08:58 PM
So I was right.

When you think about it. Everything at school was dumbed down sh@t

Getintaethem
07-05-2017, 09:10 PM
You got the choice of History, geography or modern studies (or two of if you did 8 standard grades).

Is the modern studies you learned not history now that it is in the past?

Pacman1903
07-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Is the modern studies you learned not history now that it is in the past?

Some of it aye as it was 17 year ago. Good point

DonUnder
08-05-2017, 01:48 AM

I have 'O' grade Modern Studies so it's been around a while!

Was dumbed down crap even then.

Still think not voting negates the right to complain but.. meh more concerned I missed the retiring at 50 bit!

Mason89
08-05-2017, 08:27 AM
F*ck the SNP being sung at Firhill yesterday from the away end. Probably all from Kilmacolm & Kelvinside though, the posh Tory b'stards

Disco Buc
08-05-2017, 08:55 AM
F*ck the SNP being sung at Firhill yesterday from the away end. Probably all from Kilmacolm & Kelvinside though, the posh Tory b'stards

That's shocking.

Stupie82
08-05-2017, 09:16 AM

Wow, that is pretty incredible. Mind you, looking at the video I posted at the top of this page, its not surprising. To think so many inbred ****s like that can help change the political landscape is frightening! The boy in the video up top with England shirt on should just be put down, end of.

Rochead
08-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Must need my ears unblocked, I thought their ditty was aimed at the SFA. :D

DonUnder
08-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Wow, that is pretty incredible. Mind you, looking at the video I posted at the top of this page, its not surprising. To think so many inbred ****s like that can help change the political landscape is frightening! The boy in the video up top with England shirt on should just be put down, end of.
Driving down to the Skol cup final in er...88? I think. Somewhere near Cumbernauld came up behind a Hun supporters bus. Overtook giving them the usual salutes and all the cants on the back row (and a few others) were wearing England shirts. Should have smashed a bottle under the fckg tyres but the driver might have been an ok bloke.

Aldo1983
08-05-2017, 10:31 AM
Voting SNP is a paranoia thing with them. They believe that it's letting the Catholics win.

Wee Ruth loves the Rangers and they love her.

Mason89
08-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Dumbartons new Tory councillor.

Wonder who he supports?

Stupie82
08-05-2017, 11:28 AM
Dumbartons new Tory councillor.

Wonder who he supports?

Jesus... would you look at the nick of him!

I spoke to a hun the other day who claimed to have voted Tory... his reason: because he supports Rangers :confused:. For cuunts like that, voting Tory is more about religion or doing the opposite of Celtic, than it is about politics. I wouldnt be surprised if religion, directly or indirectly, was being used by the Tories themselves to pull in that mob.

Mason89
08-05-2017, 11:42 AM
You're right stupie but be prepared to be called 'classically stupid' & a bigot for suggesting it.

He's one of those the Orange Order were congratulating over the weekend.

Pacman1903
08-05-2017, 11:49 AM
What a state of a man. The councillor that is

Disco Buc
08-05-2017, 12:31 PM
What a state of a man. The councillor that is

What about that tie .:O

Aldo1983
08-05-2017, 01:19 PM
What about that tie .:O

If you want one Buc you can get them in the rangers club shop. Lots of union jack paraphernalia.

Aldo1983
08-05-2017, 01:34 PM
The Rangers

Another the Ranger

Vote Tory, vote Bears

Stupie82
08-05-2017, 02:30 PM
Alex Salmond on twitter today :

The real French lesson is not about mandates, but about message. In France, Emmanuel Macron has taken on the far right and beaten them. In the UK, Theresa May has dumped UKIP by becoming UKIP.

Macron has carried the flag for liberal values and engagement with Europe. Theresa May has surrendered to UKIP prejudices.

His speech in front of the Louvre yesterday was a positive vision for the future of France in Europe. Theresa May’s speech outside Downing Street last week was right out of the Farage playbook.

The lesson from France is not about mandates, but about message. Macron offers positive hope for the future. The May Tory/UKIP message is a desultory political dead-end.

Aldo1983
08-05-2017, 03:49 PM

The real French lesson is not about mandates, but about message. In France, Emmanuel Macron has taken on the far right and beaten them. In the UK, Theresa May has dumped UKIP by becoming UKIP.

Macron has carried the flag for liberal values and engagement with Europe. Theresa May has surrendered to UKIP prejudices.

His speech in front of the Louvre yesterday was a positive vision for the future of France in Europe. Theresa May’s speech outside Downing Street last week was right out of the Farage playbook.

The lesson from France is not about mandates, but about message. Macron offers positive hope for the future. The May Tory/UKIP message is a desultory political dead-end.

Aye Stupie that's all very well but we all know...

ALEX SALMOND SHAGS GRANNIES. WATP.

Disco Buc
08-05-2017, 04:15 PM
If you want one Buc you can get them in the rangers club shop. Lots of union jack paraphernalia.

I would never never wear anything with that flag on it in a million years

But if people like it then that's up to them. .

Jupiter
08-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Aye Stupie that's all very well but we all know...

ALEX SALMOND SHAGS GRANNIES. WATP.

So does Macron, no surprise that Salmond likes him.

Aldo1983
08-05-2017, 05:03 PM
So does Macron, no surprise that Salmond likes him.

I'd rather shag a grannie than be a Hun.

Bet the Huns wanted Le Pen to win.

57vintage
09-05-2017, 08:55 AM

That's pretty much the case, to be fair to my MP.

He seems to have forgotten, however, that the SNP mugged Labour by adopting its clothes ever since its 2007 manifesto, you know, the one where the policy of re-nationalising public transport was dropped, curiously coincidental with Brian Souter handing over a large wad to the Nationalists.

They're welcome to those clothes and policies of course.

Mason89
09-05-2017, 09:01 AM

There's some cracking photies of him knocking about in his masonic gear, a masons day out to Rosslyn Chapel & with Nacho Novo. He's from Jamestown, which isn't the poshest part of the Vale of Leven. It does make you wonder what it is about the Conservative Party that appeals to him

ragnarok
09-05-2017, 10:52 AM

Except this is piffle of course. Macron won because (1) the Socialists were always going to lose (2) the FN are still toxic with large swatches of the electorate and Le Pen as destined to lose in the second round regardless of the opposition (although they did win nearly 50% of the 18-24 vote) and (3) Fillon was embroiled in scandal (otherwise he would likely have walked it as, contrary to what Salmond suggests, his platform was more closely aligned to French public opinion and would probably have taken an even greater number of votes from FN).

We'll see what Macron can achieve but he has a whiff of French Tony Blair about him without the massive legislative power of a large Westminster majority. His proposals for economic modernization are simply a rehash of Chirac and Sarkozy proposals that never got off the ground. And given that his political positions are generally contrary to majority public opinion I don't expect that he will enjoy much of a honeymoon period.

Getintaethem
09-05-2017, 08:47 PM
Except this is piffle of course. Macron won because (1) the Socialists were always going to lose (2) the FN are still toxic with large swatches of the electorate and Le Pen as destined to lose in the second round regardless of the opposition (although they did win nearly 50% of the 18-24 vote) and (3) Fillon was embroiled in scandal (otherwise he would likely have walked it as, contrary to what Salmond suggests, his platform was more closely aligned to French public opinion and would probably have taken an even greater number of votes from FN).

We'll see what Macron can achieve but he has a whiff of French Tony Blair about him without the massive legislative power of a large Westminster majority. His proposals for economic modernization are simply a rehash of Chirac and Sarkozy proposals that never got off the ground. And given that his political positions are generally contrary to majority public opinion I don't expect that he will enjoy much of a honeymoon period.

far far far too sensible a post for this thread min...

A vote for Macron was a vote against the French Nationalist Party. Macron could have been a failed economic advisor to a failed French president, have no political experience and be married to a pensioner and still have won against Le Pen... oh wait...

Mason89
10-05-2017, 07:56 AM
Wants to bring back fox hunting. What a fanny

ILikeJam
10-05-2017, 08:38 AM
Hopefully she doesn't have any snipers watching me...

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5349ba13e4b095a3fb0ba65c/t/56bf28b15559867615dc4048/1455368379520/Tactile+Turn+Mover+in+hand

Aldo1983
10-05-2017, 08:51 AM
I've had five letters and flyers from Jo Swinson's campaign. She's desperate but looks like she might get back in. I'd rather vote for fox hunting.

Pacman1903
10-05-2017, 09:05 AM

She is a vile f@cking c@nt

Stupie82
10-05-2017, 09:12 AM

Of course she does, once again proving that head Tories are living in a completely different world from the majority of the public they serve. The majority of people in the UK detest the idea of fox hunting and are appalled by it, yet somehow the Tories are hellbent on bringing it back. Any party that publicly supports the chasing of a defenseless animal for it to be terrified and possible ripped apart for sporting purposes, needs questioned. This so called sport for the few toffs it serves, is so outdated and disgusting it beggars belief that it can even be considered or put to a vote. There are more pressing matters to deal with, yet fox hunting is always on the agenda for the Conservatives. Anyone who can defend that needs to have a look at themselves.

InversneckieDob
10-05-2017, 10:46 AM
Yet we'll follow the UK's bell cow down the road to oblivion.

I don't think, even during the darkest days of Thatcher in the 80s, I've ever felt such despair at the political path we're being dragged down.

57vintage
10-05-2017, 11:26 AM
Bring it back.

Hunt down that ****ing ******* Liam Fox.

Ban it again.

Sorted.

I trust I can rely on your spoiled paper?

Stupie82
10-05-2017, 11:30 AM
Yet we'll follow the UK's bell cow down the road to oblivion.

I don't think, even during the darkest days of Thatcher in the 80s, I've ever felt such despair at the political path we're being dragged down.

Cant help but feel the same way and with the possibility of Tories making gains in Scotland, you have to wonder where its heading. The collapse of Labour has given the Tories a free reign in the UK and will lead to gains here in Scotland too... the upcoming GE will give us an indication of where we are politically in Scotland, but i fear the worst. While the SNP will still have the most seats, Tories will make gains, that we can be sure of.

Pacman1903
10-05-2017, 11:57 AM
I trust I can rely on your spoiled paper

Bought a new sharpie for the cock n balls that will adorn my paper

The spunk droplet will strategically be landing on the tories

57vintage
10-05-2017, 01:04 PM
The spunk droplet

Looks like there might be the danger of one here

http://tinyurl.com/n3n6mrn

"When was the last time Mr Murrel had wood like this?"

The boy Nicholson looks like he thinks it's tasty too.

Jupiter
10-05-2017, 04:58 PM
Somebody should hit Mrs Krankie over the head with that rolling pin

http://tinyurl.com/n3n6mrn

Mason89
10-05-2017, 06:20 PM
She is a vile f@cking c@nt

You've got to wonder where she'll draw the line. Will seal clubbing make Britain great again? Badger baiting? Or is it just the w@nkers that enjoy the jolly she's pandering too.

I think she's thick as shyte & completely losing the plot. I think even most Tory voters would agree.

Must save the Union though. No surrender to Krankie

Jupiter
10-05-2017, 06:41 PM
Most people couldn't give a toss whether fox hunting is banned or not, it's not as if foxes were an endangered species.

Mason89
10-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Most people couldn't give a toss whether fox hunting is banned or not, it's not as if foxes were an endangered species.

Most folk do give a toss. You would need to be an absolute f*cking cretin to call for the ban to be lifted

Pacman1903
10-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Most folk do give a toss. You would need to be an absolute f*cking cretin to call for the ban to be lifted

100% agree. Its f@cking disgusting and i wish everyone ever to have taken part slow painful deaths

That goes for bullfighting too. Nae enough people get gored to death in my opinion

Stupie82
10-05-2017, 08:09 PM

Well thats okay then, aslong as they arent endangered then they should be hunted down and ripped to shreds or shot. While were at it, lets kick the **** out of puppies and drown some kittens... for sporting purposes like!!

Aldo1983
10-05-2017, 08:13 PM
Only Tories and Huns would be ok with fox hunting.

StandfreeFM
10-05-2017, 08:34 PM
I've had five letters and flyers from Jo Swinson's campaign. She's desperate but looks like she might get back in. I'd rather vote for fox hunting.

I've not received any election paraphernalia fae any (unt. Still going to vote for Jo Swinson. First time I've tactically voted. Feels great.

Aldo1983
10-05-2017, 08:55 PM
I've not received any election paraphernalia fae any (unt. Still going to vote for Jo Swinson. First time I've tactically voted. Feels great.

My father in law told me tonight he's had 7 so far from her or the Lib Dems. Tories are confident as well though so good chance they will cancel each other out. Poor tactical voting may well be Jo's downfall.

ILikeJam
12-05-2017, 10:28 AM

Regular polls carried out over years show a steady 85% of people are against fox hunting.

The fact that in spite of this a Tory PM comes out openly and says she's for it in the run up to a general election should tell the public everything they need to know.

Expect the Tims to soon be waving pro-fox flags at the Tattiedome while the Huns are dressed in hunting coats and breeches.

Jupiter
12-05-2017, 04:53 PM
85% of people might well be against fox hunting, but that doesn't mean they think it is particularily important. I can't see many people deciding how to vote based on fox hunting.

Aldo1983
12-05-2017, 05:44 PM
85% of people might well be against fox hunting, but that doesn't mean they think it is particularily important. I can't see many people deciding how to vote based on fox hunting.

1% of people think fox hunting is fine because they are mental toffs.

14% of people think fox hunting is fine because they also used to like shooting cats with Gat guns.

ILikeJam
15-05-2017, 08:56 AM

You're right - fox hunting probably wouldn't even register in the minds of the vast majority of that 85% at any point.

Unless, say, a high profile politician decides to say they are for it and want to put it to a vote in parliament - then you get those 85% of people thinking about how much they dislike it...

StandfreeFM
15-05-2017, 02:13 PM
My father in law told me tonight he's had 7 so far from her or the Lib Dems. Tories are confident as well though so good chance they will cancel each other out. Poor tactical voting may well be Jo's downfall.

Baws, just been informed we're nae in east Dunbartonshire, we're lumped into Cumbernauld Kilsyth and Kirky east so tactical voting is probably pointless. Safe snp seat so that'll be the reason I've name received any election shyte

Aldo1983
15-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Baws, just been informed we're nae in east Dunbartonshire, we're lumped into Cumbernauld Kilsyth and Kirky east so tactical voting is probably pointless. Safe snp seat so that'll be the reason I've name received any election shyte

I know that John Nicholson and his camp aren't confident at all. They just won it last time and the Lib Dems obviously think they can win it back. My town and a couple of others will probably split the vote between Lib Dems and Tories which is the only way I think the SNP will win.

The_Verninator
16-05-2017, 02:17 PM
I propose a Nicola Sturgeon and Theresa May threesome with my good self.

Whoever is the dirtiest gets my vote.

Jobs a good 'un as they say in China

Jupiter
16-05-2017, 04:52 PM
This is the best thing that's happened in the election so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmX2QMXsdaw

Aldo1983
16-05-2017, 05:25 PM
He didn't even look like he made a slip of the hand.

Disco Buc
16-05-2017, 07:25 PM
He didn't even look like he made a slip of the hand.

The presenter should have let go earlier.
The lady let him know soon enough. Well done to her for sticking up for herself .

Aldo1983
18-05-2017, 07:24 AM
Two Tory councillors finally suspended in Stirling. One of them calling Catholics "tarriers". Wonder if he supports football?

Disco Buc
18-05-2017, 08:50 AM
Two Tory councillors finally suspended in Stirling. One of them calling Catholics "tarriers". Wonder if he supports football?

They should have suspended more than that for pretending to care about the working class masses.
When they only care about how to get more money through dodgy means.

Disco Buc
18-05-2017, 08:53 AM

They should have suspended more than that for pretending to care about the working class masses.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2017/03/70000-question-what-does-conservative-party-election-expenses-scandal

Getintaethem
18-05-2017, 09:52 PM

Gotta laugh. Do you only read The National and Wings over Scotland? Have you not seen the stories with regards to the SNP politicians? Or are they above scrutiny?

Yep, its OK when SNP supporters/politicians make money by dodgy means... like say, buying a Council house at well below market value... pretty dodgy in my book.... money grabbers... make me sick.

Mason89
18-05-2017, 11:10 PM
I don't agree with buying council houses but you seem a bit fixated on that.

There's worse things happening

fatshaft
19-05-2017, 09:42 AM
Gotta laugh. Do you only read The National and Wings over Scotland? Have you not seen the stories with regards to the SNP politicians? Or are they above scrutiny?

Yep, its OK when SNP supporters/politicians make money by dodgy means... like say, buying a Council house at well below market value... pretty dodgy in my book.... money grabbers... make me sick.I believe you're referring to one MPs company that bought those houses on the open market *after* the original council tenants bought & sold? That's correct eh?

Getintaethem
19-05-2017, 01:07 PM
I believe you're referring to one MPs company that bought those houses on the open market *after* the original council tenants bought & sold? That's correct eh?

no

Disco Buc
19-05-2017, 01:13 PM
I believe you're referring to one MPs company that bought those houses on the open market *after* the original council tenants bought & sold? That's correct eh?

I'm lost with that one too.

Mason89
19-05-2017, 01:35 PM
He'll be on about Sturgeons mum. The only person in Scotland to have bought a council house

Disco Buc
19-05-2017, 02:25 PM
He'll be on about Sturgeons mum. The only person in Scotland to have bought a council house

Nah surely not.

Jupiter
19-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Sturgeon and her Mum who has just won an Elton John lookalike competition

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9s4l0qUMAAFsQW.jpg

Aldo1983
19-05-2017, 04:33 PM
FAO StandfreeFM

That's another one in....

Aldo1983
19-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Sturgeon and her Mum who has just won an Elton John lookalike competition

You are obsessed by the way she looks. You are worse than T&P.

Mason89
19-05-2017, 04:56 PM
I wondered who was going to mention Elton John first when her mum was brought up.

Would you vote for her if her mum was an Asian babe?

InversneckieDob
19-05-2017, 06:16 PM
I wondered who was going to mention Elton John first when her mum was brought up.

Would you vote for her if her mum was an Asian babe?

Whhooaaaarrr yeah! Not many.

Getintaethem
19-05-2017, 08:25 PM

Definitely not the only SNP supporter to have bought a Council house, even though at the time the Labour party and several others were warning that it would cause a shortage in supply. Then same said SNP supporters call others money grabbers.

Oh the hypocrisy...

Getintaethem
19-05-2017, 08:31 PM
You are obsessed by the way she looks. You are worse than T&P.

I know, grey does nothing for her. But then a grey blazer and matching grey top... just creepy. And the hair... what's with the hair.

Never mind Ronnie Barker looks good next to her.

Aldo1983
19-05-2017, 08:33 PM
I can remember smoking was good for you.

Mason89
19-05-2017, 08:40 PM
Definitely not the only SNP supporter to have bought a Council house, even though at the time the Labour party and several others were warning that it would cause a shortage in supply. Then same said SNP supporters call others money grabbers.

Oh the hypocrisy...

It's a weird thing to cling to for 30 odd years but good for you.

Getintaethem
19-05-2017, 09:02 PM
It's a weird thing to cling to for 30 odd years but good for you.

Yep, just like an Independent Scotland that wont be happening, but good for you.

Mason89
19-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Yep, just like an Independent Scotland that wont be happening, but good for you.

Possibly but you'll be the only one in the country that thinks that's down to Nicola Sturgeons mum buying a council house in the 80s

Getintaethem
19-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Possibly but you'll be the only one in the country that thinks that's down to Nicola Sturgeons mum buying a council house in the 80s

hmm. you would need a 1st class honours university degree in understanding stupid to understand that load of claptrap.

Mason89
19-05-2017, 09:40 PM
I love the nights on here when oscar hits the bottle :)

We'll continue this in a couple of weeks with your new username

Getintaethem
19-05-2017, 09:41 PM
I love the nights on here when oscar hits the bottle :)

We'll continue this in a couple of weeks with your new username

hmm. you would need a 1st class honours university degree in understanding stupid to understand that load of claptrap.

Disco Buc
20-05-2017, 12:41 PM

Have you not got one. As you seem to know everything politically.
:D

Disco Buc
20-05-2017, 12:51 PM

I don't get why you aren't up for Scotland to be independent..

Maybe the hate you have for the SNP blinds you to why it will happen sooner than you'd like ..
You know it's coming are you one of these erm Scottish persons who will defect to the south when independence comes.
People want change here in Scotland and it's not being part of the union .

I remember the SNP being a small party having our conference in small halls catering for around 100 people to selling out conferences everywhere. Glasgow Aberdeen Inverness.
Having 20.000 members to now having incase you don't know 120.000 now that's amazing .
We are the 3rd biggest party at Westminster and the biggest party in Scotland by MILES..
Now that would have been unbelievable only 5 or 6 years ago..

Disco Buc
20-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Here's a reminder of how to sell out tickets ..:D

https://youtu.be/CPV_TwU8R_0
Enjoy the we re run.

InversneckieDob
20-05-2017, 03:47 PM

Oh, there will be....it's when not if.

I doubt it'll be in my lifetime sadly, but happen it will.

Disco Buc
21-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Oh, there will be....it's when not if.

I doubt it'll be in my lifetime sadly, but happen it will.

At least we will go to our graves knowing our country will be free .it's when but you never know.

Getintaethem
21-05-2017, 11:43 AM
At least we will go to our graves knowing our country will be free .it's when but you never know.

You said to me that I was not able to predict the future on what would happen in the GE on this thread.

Then you go and predict the future. Who would have thought it...

Even better, my predictions were in a few weeks time - yours are beyond the grave! Amazing.

I will take your predictions with a pinch of salt though considering your previous prediction that we would be independent before the last referendum and that the Tories would lose their only MP in the GE.

Disco Buc
21-05-2017, 01:23 PM
You said to me that I was not able to predict the future on what would happen in the GE on this thread.

Then you go and predict the future. Who would have thought it...

Even better, my predictions were in a few weeks time - yours are beyond the grave! Amazing.

I will take your predictions with a pinch of salt though considering your previous prediction that we would be independent before the last referendum and that the Tories would lose their only MP in the GE.

I would say most folk here in Scotland know independence will come whether they want it or not.

Your beloved UK will collapse at some point as will the Tories .
You can take as much pinches of salt that you'd like :D
Now O5Car / Briangartland/ getintaethem we all have a view some believable some not .:D

Getintaethem
21-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Now O5Car / Briangartland/ getintaethem we all have a view some believable some not .:D

me and another username...another prediction you got completely wrong... nah luck.

p.s. grow up... surely yer old enough.

Disco Buc
22-05-2017, 08:59 AM
me and another username...another prediction you got completely wrong... nah luck.

p.s. grow up... surely yer old enough.

It's you arite everyone on here knows it's you .

Now my friend don't get all purple faced hitting the keyboard on me now
To be honest I thought you'd be a bit smarter than that.
hey take a chill pill and post a song get involved with other topics on here rather than politics you are too obsessed with it.

Go post a song get with the board..
Regards John .

Disco Buc
22-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Here's one for you 05Car.
Enjoy its a good we number .

https://youtu.be/t73G7V7AF1o

Aldo1983
22-05-2017, 03:14 PM
More posts from the Lib Dems today.

RED_JOHN
22-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Theresa May struggled a bit on the Andrew Neil interview. How on earth did she make Prime Minister?? :O
No wonder she wouldn't go in a televised leaders debate as she would crumble.

Getintaethem
22-05-2017, 08:28 PM
It's you arite everyone on here knows it's you .

Only the nationalist posters on here think I am oscar. Just shows how deluded you are.

Sad really but predictable I am afraid.

I would ask for any evidence but I know you have none cos I ain't Oscar. I hope he is reading this and having a fine old chuckle to himself at how stupid you lot of Nats are! Must be to believe the stinking load of horse **** the SNP trots out and you lap up like lemmings.

Freedom from the scourge of the Nats! Scotland is waking up to it slowly but surely. Only the crazies will be left shortly ranting into their bottles of broken SNP promises! But hey, when you are dead Scotland will be independent. Mentalists.

Jupiter
22-05-2017, 08:38 PM
Theresa May struggled a bit on the Andrew Neil interview. How on earth did she make Prime Minister?? :O
No wonder she wouldn't go in a televised leaders debate as she would crumble.

everybody struggles with Brillo

Mason89
22-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Only the nationalist posters on here think I am oscar. Just shows how deluded you are.

I would ask for any evidence but I know you have none cos I ain't Oscar. I hope he is reading this and having a fine old chuckle to himself at how stupid you lot of Nats are! Must be to believe the stinking load of horse **** the SNP trots out and you lap up like lemmings.

Freedom from the scourge of the Nats! Scotland is waking up to it slowly but surely. Only the crazies will be left shortly ranting into their bottles of broken SNP promises! But hey, when you are dead Scotland will be independent. Mentalists.

Aye, definitely oscar

RED_JOHN
22-05-2017, 08:46 PM

She was really struggling... He certainly knew it.

fatshaft
23-05-2017, 09:32 AM

Hosie doesn't, Joahnna Cherry certainly didn't in her one head to head, neither does Salmond. May was an absolute disaster #weak&wobbly

Disco Buc
23-05-2017, 10:13 AM

No need to lose the plot 05car Briangartland take it easy .
I'm glad I don't carry hate like you what a burden that must be.
We bit of advice take up excersise it's good for the mind body and soul . Yoga is also good.

It changes yer life that I know.

Disco Buc
23-05-2017, 10:31 AM
Here's some info Getintaethem.

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-18491/10-ways-a-good-workout-changes-your-brain.html

StandfreeFM
25-05-2017, 09:50 AM
More posts from the Lib Dems today.

Fu(k me, they are relentless. Only had 1 each fae Tories, SNP and Labour but that's it. Lib Dems are going all out for Swanson and nae bothering about the boy standing in ours.

Sent in Postal Vote already so I will get back to you on which party's pamphlet makes the best kindling for a barbeque

StandfreeFM
25-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Rumour is she's chucking it on health grounds. Hope she's got private healthcare.

Who gave this thread a 5 star rating when it was it started by Mason making a complete (unt of it?

Mason89
25-05-2017, 11:27 AM
Sent in Postal Vote already

Try and remember to count them all this time

StandfreeFM
25-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Try and remember to count them all this time

I don't think I can make it any clearer. My role isn't to count them, it's to hoick (sp?) out the ones which have a different signature or the date of birth is wrong or either of them blank. I don't even see who voted for who, these things are kept separate.

Either you don't listen to me or you are being deliberately obtuse. I shan't take you through the process again.

Good day to you

Mason89
25-05-2017, 12:04 PM
It's the first one :)

claw84
25-05-2017, 03:41 PM
I could never vote for Corbyn, odious little man. When British blood was splashing on the streets of Belfast where was corbyn, marching with the IRA supporters in London. And his sidekicks MacDonnel an avowed Marxist and Abbot his former lover a racist and idiot of the highest calibre.

Hairdrier
25-05-2017, 05:18 PM
I see that UKIP are piling into May and using the events on Monday as political capital.
Now isn't the time.
****s

There is a potential scenario now where the UKIP vote goes back up, the Tory vote back down, Labour hold theirs and we have a hung parliament week after next.

Jupiter
25-05-2017, 06:06 PM
I see that UKIP are piling into May and using the events on Monday as political capital.
Now isn't the time.
****s

There is a potential scenario now where the UKIP vote goes back up, the Tory vote back down, Labour hold theirs and we have a hung parliament week after next.

That's never going to happen, UKIP got 4 million votes last time, no way they're getting that many again, they'll be lucky to get 1 million now.

InversneckieDob
25-05-2017, 06:12 PM
I could never vote for Corbyn, odious little man. When British blood was splashing on the streets of Belfast where was corbyn, marching with the IRA supporters in London. And his sidekicks MacDonnel an avowed Marxist and Abbot his former lover a racist and idiot of the highest calibre.

What else is the Daily Mail saying then?

claw84
25-05-2017, 08:43 PM
What else is the Daily Mail saying then?Listen Pal I did not read it in any paper, I served in Northern Ireland and we had traitors like corbyn back home, scumbag.

Getintaethem
25-05-2017, 10:00 PM
No need to lose the plot 05car Briangartland take it easy .
I'm glad I don't carry hate like you what a burden that must be.
We bit of advice take up excersise it's good for the mind body and soul . Yoga is also good.

It changes yer life that I know.

What a strange world you live in if you think I hate you... I do not hate people I pity.

Still waiting for the evidence... of course you have none. Wonder why.

Getintaethem
25-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Listen Pal I did not read it in any paper, I served in Northern Ireland and we had traitors like corbyn back home, scumbag.

Ignore the morons who compare people who put their lives on the line to defend them comparing your service to what is written in a newspaper. Ignorant idiots of the highest order. Thankfully they are in the minority in this country. They show themselves up for the fools they really are.

I for one thank you for your service.

Mason89
25-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Listen Pal I did not read it in any paper, I served in Northern Ireland and we had traitors like corbyn back home, scumbag.

Traitors?

:D

Getintaethem
25-05-2017, 10:14 PM
:zzz:

what is Corbyn then? a national hero...

canna even say that he thinks a terrorist organisation was bad...

:O

Mason89
25-05-2017, 10:20 PM
What you drinking this evening oscar?

Getintaethem
25-05-2017, 10:26 PM
What you drinking this evening oscar?

lame. is that they best you have? really? it is like you have given up losing against me.

Mason89
25-05-2017, 10:32 PM
You know what's lame? Using the word lame.

That aside, I wasn't even aware I was in a contest. If we were, I'd say it ended when you spat the dummy out after being outed as a Hun. That was funny. Your Dunkirk spirit was missing that day :)

Getintaethem
25-05-2017, 10:41 PM
You know what's lame? Using the word lame.

That aside, I wasn't even aware I was in a contest. If we were, I'd say it ended when you spat the dummy out after being outed as a Hun. That was funny. Your Dunkirk spirit was missing that day :)

so very very sad. just sad.

I said that you spat your dummy out weeks ago... Now you use my expression. lame.

I outed you as a bigot... you now "out me" as a Hun (even though I am an Aberdeen supporter). lame.

"That was funny" Only in the world of someone who spends too much time posting 24K posts on a football forum. lame.

"Dunkirk spirit was missing that day" eh? lame.

saying using the word lame is lame.... lame and oh so sad.

Mason89
25-05-2017, 10:46 PM
Your timeline is a wee but muddled there. I blame the bevvy

Getintaethem
25-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Your timeline is a wee but muddled there. I blame the bevvy

that was post number 23,605 everyone.

the 23,605'th post of someone not from Aberdeen posting on the Aberdeen forum, whose father was a Hun, but he claims he is not a Hun himself and says that Aberdeen fans that are from Aberdeen are Huns and hates our manager because he is a Hun. Simple really.

Oh, and then he claims my timeline is muddled when it is there for everyone to see.

Mason89
25-05-2017, 11:03 PM
You'll look back on this in the morning and cringe. I'm doing it a wee bit for you myself.

You've completely misjudged your anger/booze balance

Getintaethem
25-05-2017, 11:08 PM
You'll look back on this in the morning and cringe.

I have no intention of reading your posts again in the morning.

InversneckieDob
26-05-2017, 04:34 AM
You've missed the point, but never mind.

InversneckieDob
26-05-2017, 04:36 AM
lame. is that they best you have? really? it is like you have given up losing against me.

So you're posting all this p1sh sober?
Right.........

Goalposter
26-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Dunno if getintaethem is O5car

What I do know is...^^^ was/is a total dick!

So was/is Gantland

B)

Hairdrier
26-05-2017, 04:59 PM
That's never going to happen, UKIP got 4 million votes last time, no way they're getting that many again, they'll be lucky to get 1 million now.

Corbyn gave his speech today and showed why he is unelectable and why Labour will remain on the opposition benches in 2 weeks time. My prediction lasted about 12 hours.

Mason89
26-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Corbyn gave his speech today and showed why he is unelectable and why Labour will remain on the opposition benches in 2 weeks time. My prediction lasted about 12 hours.

Not seen it yet but it must've been pretty special if he's now more unelectable than May

Hairdrier
26-05-2017, 06:08 PM
Not seen it yet but it must've been pretty special if he's now more unelectable than May

True, watch Andrew Neil's interview with Corbyn (on now) and make up your own mind.

Mason89
26-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Nobody can learn anything from an Andrew Neil interview

InversneckieDob
26-05-2017, 06:53 PM
True, watch Andrew Neil's interview with Corbyn (on now) and make up your own mind.
Nurse Ratched made a right James Hunt o' hersell in her Neill interview.
Can an election finish 0-0?

Aldo1983
26-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Nurse Ratched made a right James Hunt o' hersell in her Neill interview.
Can an election finish 0-0?

I only happened to see it on have I got news for you tonight. I'm not sure what redeeming features she possesses. She's riding high on this faux Tory thing going on.

Jupiter
27-05-2017, 08:26 PM
LOL

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrOGb04CAAE0bQ4.jpg:large

Getintaethem
27-05-2017, 10:27 PM
LOL

I think we need some help from the Americans in Dundee...

Mason89
30-05-2017, 07:15 AM
She's completely out her depth.

Stupie82
30-05-2017, 09:10 AM
She's completely out her depth.

I saw the Sky debate last night and while i havent exactly take to Corbyn, he done much better than May. She is utterly clueless and could find herself and her party in a bit of bother come next week. Could this be one of the biggest turnarounds in GE history? Corbyn obviously wont get a majority, but im not entirely convinced May will either.

Pacman1903
30-05-2017, 09:31 AM
I hope the cock n balls papers win he majority

Mason89
30-05-2017, 12:29 PM
BBC really cranking their Corbyn hatchet job up a notch today.

Stupie82
30-05-2017, 02:13 PM
BBC really cranking their Corbyn hatchet job up a notch today.

The BBC and the SKY's coverage of this has been nothing but a joke. Corbyn isnt my cup of tea, but f*ck me he isn't half been vilified by the media, while the woman with a face like a spat oot toffee, continues to be praised. They so desperately want her to be a Thatcher-like figure, that they will ignore the facts and go to any lengths to discredit Labour and Corbyn. I think they will all be in for a shock next week and the public prove how unpopular May actually is.

Disco Buc
30-05-2017, 03:19 PM
What a strange world you live in if you think I hate you... I do not hate people I pity.

Still waiting for the evidence... of course you have none. Wonder why.

Where did I say you hated me .
It's obvious what you think of anyone who doesn't agree with yer political views .
You do carry hate Brian O5car and now this name .

My opinion of you is I think you are a good poster away from political debates you have proved that.

Maybe you should respect others have different views from yourself.
One thing I do know is to never trust Westminster government with any figures they put out regarding Scotland ..
Again the McCrone report.

57vintage
30-05-2017, 03:52 PM
I hope the cock n balls papers win he majority

Well, as the gype who gave that movement its grubby genesis on these here boards, there is actually a manfesto I can vote for with a clear conscience, so the crude genitalia and tactical voting can suck my prepuce this time around.

I would be tempted to put a tumescent stroop, hairy knackers and a jism spout next to Salmond's name, like, but I'll leave it to the Meldrum Anarchist Front this time.

Pacman1903
30-05-2017, 03:56 PM
Meldrum Anarchist Front .

Im getting Tshirts made :D

Jupiter
30-05-2017, 05:43 PM
12 point lead in the grauniad poll today

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/30/general-election-2017-may-corbyn-paxman-snp-manifesto-politics-live?page=with:block-592d3a2ee4b0bdd87e2f163f#block-592d3a2ee4b0bdd87e2f163f

I can't believe anybody sensible would want that zoomer Corbyn to be PM. The guy hates western civilisation and sucks up to all our enemies.

TheRedRichard
30-05-2017, 06:02 PM
12 point lead in the grauniad poll today

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/30/general-election-2017-may-corbyn-paxman-snp-manifesto-politics-live?page=with:block-592d3a2ee4b0bdd87e2f163f#block-592d3a2ee4b0bdd87e2f163f

I can't believe anybody sensible would want that zoomer Corbyn to be PM. The guy hates western civilisation and sucks up to all our enemies.

That's a whole lot of BS for a Guardian reader to come out with. Surely you're more Daily Mail and The Sun. Back to school with you.

Jupiter
30-05-2017, 06:19 PM
That's a whole lot of BS for a Guardian reader to come out with. Surely you're more Daily Mail and The Sun. Back to school with you.

Ha Ha

I never read the grauniad (or the Mail & Sun), I was just quoting the latest opinion poll

InversneckieDob
30-05-2017, 07:38 PM
I think they will all be in for a shock next week and the public prove how unpopular May actually is.

Not a prayer.
The 4th estate dogs of war will be unleashed from here in, bell cow after bell cow for the hard of thinking tabloid readers to get behind.

Sh1t's gonna get ugly.............

57vintage
31-05-2017, 07:56 AM
The Tories will end up with a majority not dissimilar to that they enjoyed before this pointless election was called. Less than 25.

The EU don't give a stuff about the majority of any PM sitting across the table - they hold all the aces, kings, queens, jacks and floating black 2's, and will tell May and Johnson to **** off without a thought. And they'd be quite within their rights in so doing.