PDA

View Full Version : Peanuts and red flags!

kempo
11-05-2017, 05:37 PM
I can already foresee a disastrous season and it's clear that supporters have had enough of all the ramped up talk from the club.

The bags of peanuts are out for new deals....

Wooden huts for training..

Expected signings that won't arrive..

Non League players..

Pre season in Austria!!........OK for skiing I hear!....Who actually decides on these gems..clearly not Warne who seems to know nothing about the facility that we are going to...

Has the club heard of Spain?

The happy clappers will spout their usual accepting nonsense as will MMMAGIC who prefers a downmarket environment but the truth is its ..Peanuts and Red Flags..

What next...A major Car Boot sponsorship?

millmoormagic
11-05-2017, 05:44 PM
Stalker alert....can't help it 'doc' can you? i actually enjoy the fact i get under your skin, absolutely rolling here...:D:D

PokerMillersSwinton
11-05-2017, 06:12 PM
I can already foresee a disastrous season and it's clear that supporters have had enough of all the ramped up talk from the club.

Non League players..

Pre season in Austria!!........OK for skiing I hear!....Who actually decides on these gems..clearly not Warne who seems to know nothing about the facility that we are going to...

The happy clappers will spout their usual accepting nonsense as will MMMAGIC who prefers a downmarket environment but the truth is its ..Peanuts and Red Flags..

Austria is great for stamina training its hilly . Iam sure the club has a idea what facilities are there and wont make the massive mistake like Alan stubbs did last year by talking us to Poland . Not a happy clapper think it was a massive mistake making Warne manager but ive been reasonably impressed so far .It cannot be any worse than last seasons mess .Prepared to give him a go hence a renewed ST.

kempo
11-05-2017, 06:17 PM
Austria is great for stamina training its hilly . Iam sure the club has a idea what facilities are there and wont make the massive mistake like Alan stubbs did last year by talking us to Poland . Not a happy clapper think it was a massive mistake making Warne manager but ive been reasonably impressed so far .It cannot be any worse than last seasons mess .Prepared to give him a go hence a renewed ST.

It's all down to opinion Poker but I would be interested as to what exactly has impressed you so far.

When you say the club...Who exactly chose Austria and why?...Which person or persons thought..I know..let's go to Austria

Townerslovechild
11-05-2017, 06:27 PM
It's all down to opinion Poker but I would be interested as to what exactly has impressed you so far.

When you say the club...Who exactly chose Austria and why?...Which person or persons thought..I know..let's go to Austria

You don't half talk some sh*t,give it a rest for Christ's sake.

kempo
11-05-2017, 06:38 PM
You don't half talk some sh*t,give it a rest for Christ's sake.

So..you don't think it's a matter of opinion and asking who chose Austria and why is Shyte in your esteemed and intelligent opinion?

PokerMillersSwinton
11-05-2017, 07:26 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3684169/Leicester-City-jet-Austria-pre-season-Premier-League-champions-prepare-defend-title.html Good enough for the Prem champions though..I have been reasonably impressed with the way hes got the retained list done quickly got Jono signed up and also already active in the transfer market.. Last season we where still ****ing around in August . Warne knows far more about anybody on here about fitness and looking after the body so i assume he choose Austria for that reason .I am prepared to give him a chance. Why don't you instead of the negative bull **** you post on here every day .After all we all want the same goals unless you are a closet owl .

Brin
11-05-2017, 07:33 PM

Non League players..

Kempo I cast down a pre season gauntlet at your feet.

We will do well next season so much so I feel we will finally 10th or higher.

What say you Sir?

monty_rhodes
11-05-2017, 07:37 PM
Oh, God! Someone disagrees with the mainstream TS rrsekissing idiots and he's immediatedly accused by the pre-pubescents of being a closet owl. You couldn't make it up. I'm glad I've packed this shyte in. Moronic losers and the team will finish no higher than 11th. Relegated to L2 within 3 seasons.

kempo
11-05-2017, 07:52 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3684169/Leicester-City-jet-Austria-pre-season-Premier-League-champions-prepare-defend-title.html Good enough for the Prem champions though..I have been reasonably impressed with the way hes got the retained list done quickly got Jono signed up and also already active in the transfer market.. Last season we where still ****ing around in August . Warne knows far more about anybody on here about fitness and looking after the body so i assume he choose Austria for that reason .I am prepared to give him a chance. Why don't you instead of the negative bull **** you post on here every day .After all we all want the same goals unless you are a closet owl .

Being negative doesn't mean that I am wrong...

Maybe we should only have positive opinion on the site and suppress any other thought.

kempo
11-05-2017, 07:54 PM
Kempo I cast down a pre season gauntlet at your feet.

We will do well next season so much so I feel we will finally 10th or higher.

What say you Sir?

Mediocrity......10th is about right..So I will go with 10th or below.

kempo
11-05-2017, 08:01 PM
Oh, God! Someone disagrees with the mainstream TS rrsekissing idiots and he's immediatedly accused by the pre-pubescents of being a closet owl. You couldn't make it up. I'm glad I've packed this shyte in. Moronic losers and the team will finish no higher than 11th. Relegated to L2 within 3 seasons.

It's getting worse.

I don't include Brin in this but we have a group on here who simply want to suppress opinion. If it doesn't fit in with their own views.

How on this Earth can anyone be positive about next season?....What evidence do their brains use.

We have our differences but you remain one of the few that at least can put forward intelligent and thought out views that can be backed up by a small fragment of evidence at least.

People seem delighted with what Warney and the club has done so far but when I ask what and state a few negative examples I am vilified and told to clear off...I think I will.

Yak
11-05-2017, 08:18 PM

I wondered when his other half would turn up

pip_y
11-05-2017, 08:44 PM
What's with the Spain obsession? Too hot for pre-season training. Ok mix season. Back on our honeymoon in February 74 the Fulham team were talking a break in Alicante. Good team with Peter Mellor, John Connolly and manager Alex Stock. Not sure about when they were coming back but they were well behaved on the Sunday going out!

PokerMillersSwinton
11-05-2017, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=monty_rhodes;38524828]Oh, God! Someone disagrees with the mainstream TS rrsekissing idiots and he's immediatedly accused by the pre-pubescents of being a closet owl. You couldn't make it up. I'm glad I've packed this shyte in. Moronic losers and the team will finish no higher than 11th. Relegated to L2 within 3 seasons.[/QUOTE

LOL iam 45 you dick head

PokerMillersSwinton
11-05-2017, 08:47 PM
It's getting worse.

I don't include Brin in this but we have a group on here who simply want to suppress opinion. If it doesn't fit in with their own views.

How on this Earth can anyone be positive about next season?....What evidence do their brains use.

We have our differences but you remain one of the few that at least can put forward intelligent and thought out views that can be backed up by a small fragment of evidence at least.

People seem delighted with what Warney and the club has done so far but when I ask what and state a few negative examples I am vilified and told to clear off...I think I will.

Bye don't come back till you have a positive vibe, And take your multies with you

mikemiller
11-05-2017, 09:15 PM
I don't really understand the negativity about Austria- I've been to the Tyrol / Innsbruck in summer myself and found it very nice. Also the matches last year in Poland were at at site previously used for World Cup traniing, and one of our opponents was Gornik, who had previously played in the European Cup in the 60s ...I've no idea why all this is supposed to be bad

Grist_To_The_Mill
11-05-2017, 09:58 PM
Going abroad on tour just looks like one big jolly boys outing.

In pre season we need to play teams that play in or play like the teams that are in league 1

Plus we need to play a full team from the start of the friendlies not a side peppered with young lads and has been looking for a job.

It's early days but to so far the club continues to "underwhelm" me.

PokerMillersSwinton
11-05-2017, 11:14 PM
I don't really understand the negativity about Austria- I've been to the Tyrol / Innsbruck in summer myself and found it very nice. Also the matches last year in Poland were at at site previously used for World Cup traniing, and one of our opponents was Gornik, who had previously played in the European Cup in the 60s ...I've no idea why all this is supposed to be bad

I also have been to Tyrol. Many years ago but a really nice clean place. And the mountain air is so fresh.

gwru
11-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Kempo/Zil/IBS/Ibj/Monty Rhodes might have missed at least one. You'll never beat me. Proven it. Training facilities? Real pro's would train round 2 beer barrols in the pub car park. You talk b*ll*cks. Nothing to back it up.

JohnLeedsMiller
12-05-2017, 06:54 AM
It's getting worse.

I watched the Fleetwood v Bradford game in the playoffs. Despite a shocking season, watching that I still think we are better than those 2, and that is playoff level. I have used my brain to watch that game and decide that we are better than those 2 teams at least.

lbj
12-05-2017, 10:33 AM
ffs - not a word from me then I'm in that list... I'm going to change my aftershave!

Never got the Poland bitch and Austria is gorgeous.. ever heard of "Altitude Training"....the team will come back with lungs like hot water bottles.....lol

Life's a pitch.....ain't it...lol

leedsmiller
12-05-2017, 11:00 AM
I’m not a hard-liner one way or the other but I'm certainly hoping this pre-season is more productive, short and longer term, than the much heralded but disastrous 'tour of Poland' which was akin to a boys weekend in Margate with matches played on a pitch one step up from a pub car park. The fact that 75% of those players failed to make a first team appearance with the majority of recruitment taking place post-Poland blew away the designated intention of team bonding and tactical preparation. Let’s hope this time there aren’t so many non-players in the party which further undermined the credibility and legitimacy of last year’s trip. But a year on, circumstances and personnel have changed dramatically and we’re much further forward in terms of preparation – or so it seems. Certainly Warne & Co should be able to instil a more relevant and better targeted work ethic than the ill-fated leader of the last expedition.

I do feel TS has been disingenuous in a number of statements, the latest being the upgrading of training facilities. Strictly speaking, a portacabin with increased height restrictions could be deemed an upgrade but it’s a far cry from a £2m investment in training facilities on a newly acquired site which was being broadcast not too long ago. This does seem to be the latest in a lengthening list of cost-cutting, or non-implemented, measures, worrying signs especially when set alongside an apparent inability to defend our Championship status, despite the impending multi-million pound loss in income. On the other hand, a timid surrender could simply have been the outward sign of an acceptance that, despite the rhetoric, we can’t compete at the higher level and longer term we’re better returning to and regrouping in League 1 where we should be at least a top half team.

Whether the ‘cheap option’ managerial structure can be successful is open to (a great deal of) speculation. I’ve not been in favour of Warne’s permanent appointment and I don’t favour the ex-players closed shop approach. But, that’s just my opinion. I believe it sends out the wrong signals (but possibly the true ones), stifles new ideas and new thinking and suggests a lack of ambition, a hope for eventual consolidation rather than a determination to right the previous wrongs and return fitter, stronger, wiser. But, if we can ignore the disastrous last six months, it’s early days in the new campaign, though we’ve yet to see the calibre of new recruits. The list of those released was unsurprising and uninspiring, what would be more interesting is the names of contracted players who’ve been told their futures lie elsewhere – but even that wouldn’t tell us whether we were rebuilding or simply cost saving.

So, the roller coaster ride continues – without any perceived incremental improvements. I’m disappointed with many things that have transpired (or not) since Wembley - but I’m not down-hearted. For a few brief moments I had dared to hope we were entering a new era in the history of Rotherham United. But that will have to wait for another day. Oh, well, it’s served me well for nigh on sixty years a few more won’t go amiss.

lbj
12-05-2017, 11:36 AM
The advertiser states Warne's best moment was the win over a woeful QPR. The fact that QPR were considerably worse than us ( on the day ) went missing within the propaganda that invaded Warne's tenure.....

The hard facts are - and I was there - I saw first hand - the victories over Wigan - Norwich - QPR and latterly Ipswich - who's travelling fans complaint was watching a kids team played by Ipswich.

These 4 victories were against very wounded teams at the bottom of their forms.....that's a fact of life !

The problem with this "fact" is the state of the points accrued under Warne is devastating.

You can only play who's in front of you on the pitch and the QPR & NORWICH names are big names in football but looking a the cold facts all these matches were pathetic and we happened to score.

I'm comfortable with these remarks as I was at those matches but I'm trying to understand why Warne has been given the controls of a football club when - under his tenure the points gained had been a disgrace even allowing the 12 points thrown into his lap.....but taking these points away....as they were only ours by default.....how the hell can he be our future?

He will not kick off or argue over budgets as "ambitious" managers would - so - during our "rebuilding" in the third tier and paying for the new facilities his management will do.

But as for "ambition" ? Survival !

And that's a good thing considering what the club's been through I suppose.

lbj
12-05-2017, 01:30 PM
I find it quite humorous that the manager chooses the venue for pre-season retreats......

By the time we booked ours - this last pre-season in Poland....we were probably lucky to get that....and it looked a lovely set up....

But the budget and availability takes priority over a memo to the chairman stating :

"I fancy the 'La Manga Club' this season Tony....get it arranged old mate"

Just can't see Stubbs or Warnsey doing that......I reckon the chief executive does the donkey work.....Well his secretary does the booking for these jaunts.

Rotherman
13-05-2017, 10:53 PM
The advertiser states Warne's best moment was the win over a woeful QPR. The fact that QPR were considerably worse than us ( on the day ) went missing within the propaganda that invaded Warne's tenure.....

The hard facts are - and I was there - I saw first hand - the victories over Wigan - Norwich - QPR and latterly Ipswich - who's travelling fans complaint was watching a kids team played by Ipswich.

These 4 victories were against very wounded teams at the bottom of their forms.....that's a fact of life !

The problem with this "fact" is the state of the points accrued under Warne is devastating.

You can only play who's in front of you on the pitch and the QPR & NORWICH names are big names in football but looking a the cold facts all these matches were pathetic and we happened to score.

I'm comfortable with these remarks as I was at those matches but I'm trying to understand why Warne has been given the controls of a football club when - under his tenure the points gained had been a disgrace even allowing the 12 points thrown into his lap.....but taking these points away....as they were only ours by default.....how the hell can he be our future?

He will not kick off or argue over budgets as "ambitious" managers would - so - during our "rebuilding" in the third tier and paying for the new facilities his management will do.

But as for "ambition" ? Survival !

And that's a good thing considering what the club's been through I suppose.

So 4 victories were against very wounded teams at the bottom of their forms. Its a good job we were on a reyt run at that time. I went to the 4 matches Stubbs got his 6 points and apart from possibly deserving the point against Wolves we were very lucky to get any of the others.

PokerMillersSwinton
13-05-2017, 11:47 PM
So 4 victories were against very wounded teams at the bottom of their forms. Its a good job we were on a reyt run at that time. I went to the 4 matches Stubbs got his 6 points and apart from possibly deserving the point against Wolves we were very lucky to get any of the others.

I also saw those games .I also saw the tanking at Brighton, the woeful performance at Blackburn not to mention the hammering at Barnsley .Did it for me When Stubbs walked straight down the tunnel not acknowledging the Millers faithful at Brighton after 5 hours on a coach getting to the ground at 7.35 .He will always be one of Rotherhams worst managers since my first ever game 35 years ago. Just shows how bad he is still hasn't got another job.

KerrAvon
14-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Going abroad on tour just looks like one big jolly boys outing.

In pre season we need to play teams that play in or play like the teams that are in league 1

Plus we need to play a full team from the start of the friendlies not a side peppered with young lads and has been looking for a job.

It's early days but to so far the club continues to "underwhelm" me.It's my understanding that part of the thinking behind these pre-season tours is that they should be a jolly boys outing, Jolly. The idea is that you take a group of lads, some of whom won't know or have played with the others, and put them together in a fairly low pressure environment where they are going to stick together and get to know each other.

It didn't have chance to work last year, because we only had half a squad to go to Poland.

wrinkly
14-05-2017, 03:57 PM
Arsenal have done pre-season in Austria and Chelsea did it before the current season.
Perhaps we all ought to get sensible and whinge on about there being an image of a bus on the players tunnel. It's not really noticeable and we get paid money for it but it's obviously even more of a red flag than us training in Austria (like Chelsea - losers!)

Ellis_D
17-05-2017, 06:54 PM
ffs - not a word from me then I'm in that list... I'm going to change my aftershave!

Never got the Poland bitch and Austria is gorgeous.. ever heard of "Altitude Training"....the team will come back with lungs like hot water bottles.....lol

Life's a pitch.....ain't it...lol

It's worse than you think - he has put you in that list because he thinks you are all ONE person.

kempo
18-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Just popped back to help people understand what this season will be like as astonishingly some people are positive or positively deluded if you agree with me.

Here are the significant signs.....(1) Bookies odds

(2) Warne as manager/ Barker as assistant

(3) Usual million pound bids in and usual difficulties at actually getting a player to sign.

(4) Pre season without the manager having a say or even knowing anything about the venue.

(5) Warne keeps talking exclusively about signing non league players

(6) Toilet block building as training,dining and recreational facilities...Astonishingly promoted by the Chairman as significant upgrades.

There are many more which I have discussed before.

Trust me..We are a club in a crisis and this will not be a great season.

You can believe the legal eagle saying nothing else was possible or you can believe me.

PeteWaller
18-05-2017, 09:36 AM
It's true.

Can anyone name a single thing that has been announced since the close season started that fills the fans with anything other than feelings of being deflated. We are a joke club.

lbj
18-05-2017, 10:05 AM
Huddersfield Town FC beating the village in S6......😊

lbj
18-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Poker - I've done the Brighton weekend - the Barnsley collapse and Ewood Park....but I saw a new manager trying to get to grips with a very bad hand he took on.

As a fan I wanted to see the start of a new project with youth and long term building at it's heart.

I saw more tactical nouse in Stubbs 13 games than all of the rest of the season.
I could see what he was trying to do and why he was doing it. Those fans screaming....

Stubbs players arn't allowed to tackle

That is a respected tactic and Stubbs was right to play it. Burton did and they survived !

What I also saw were many individual mistakes that any manager can't control.

What Stubbs did do was had the nouse to see immediately where the problems were and he dropped Woods and sent Smallwood out.

Wood because he was slow and totally off the pace of the championship ( this year ). The same for Smallwood as he procrastinated on the ball too much. Vaulks and Adeyemi were similar but better.

Had we given Stubbs just one window he would have got rid of our deadwood.

As for waving - we'll - for me I'd rather have a manager engrossed in the game / team than being waved at. But to not acknowledge fans is a NO-NO....but not the most important aspect of managerial life.

I regret not seeing what Stubbs could have done long term. He and his team were legends at Everton and specialists in bringing kids through. Stubbs also had a good record in organising a tight defence but it was the players that were at fault NOT the tactics or the manager.

We should have sacked the players that couldn't or more likely WOULDN'T get it.
Not the manager with the nouse we needed to develop our club.

Now those players stayed and got new contracts.....they were toast under Stubbs and he was right.

Now we've got "Trial & Error"...they'll wave but not a patch on Stubbs management team.

mellowmiller
18-05-2017, 03:19 PM
Poker - I've done the Brighton weekend - the Barnsley collapse and Ewood Park....but I saw a new manager trying to get to grips with a very bad hand he took on.

As a fan I wanted to see the start of a new project with youth and long term building at it's heart.

I saw more tactical nouse in Stubbs 13 games than all of the rest of the season.
I could see what he was trying to do and why he was doing it. Those fans screaming....

Stubbs players arn't allowed to tackle

That is a respected tactic and Stubbs was right to play it. Burton did and they survived !

What I also saw were many individual mistakes that any manager can't control.

What Stubbs did do was had the nouse to see immediately where the problems were and he dropped Woods and sent Smallwood out.

Wood because he was slow and totally off the pace of the championship ( this year ). The same for Smallwood as he procrastinated on the ball too much. Vaulks and Adeyemi were similar but better.

Had we given Stubbs just one window he would have got rid of our deadwood.

As for waving - we'll - for me I'd rather have a manager engrossed in the game / team than being waved at. But to not acknowledge fans is a NO-NO....but not the most important aspect of managerial life.

I regret not seeing what Stubbs could have done long term. He and his team were legends at Everton and specialists in bringing kids through. Stubbs also had a good record in organising a tight defence but it was the players that were at fault NOT the tactics or the manager.

We should have sacked the players that couldn't or more likely WOULDN'T get it.
Not the manager with the nouse we needed to develop our club.

Now those players stayed and got new contracts.....they were toast under Stubbs and he was right.

Now we've got "Trial & Error"...they'll wave but not a patch on Stubbs management team.

Here we go again with the same old cut and paste crap.
The record books don't lie and Stubbs's statistics couldn't be much worse.
The fact that he's still unemployed tells it's own story.
He may not have been the final nail in our coffin but he certainly ensured there was a body to go in it.

lbj
18-05-2017, 05:22 PM
How dare you - I don't cut and paste...lol

All my writings are to communicate the thoughts of others who say things like:

"The record books don't lie and Stubbs's statistics couldn't be much worse."

Mellow you can't be that naive man!

You go and ask any football manager from the better semi-pro leagues to champions league and they'll laugh in you face if you said:

"We sacked our manager 13 games into the season"

That's without telling them:

He was hired late.

The previous manager culled half the squad.

We gave him a 'Tesco' club card to buy 13 championship replacements.

The chief scout was sacked within a month and took his shopping list with him

His TWO CAPTAINS were long term injured in the first week

His senior pro's ( he inherited ) couldn't or more likely WOULDN'T buy in to the new managers systems.

In other words player power and club incompetents was at fault last season NOT FORGETTING A WOEFUL BUDGET!

How much did we slash out on players !

Whoop Whoop....less than we want for Ward.....in the championship and to replace half a squad.

It is actually laughable that so called "football people" are still blaming Stubbs when the professionals withon the game would actually laugh in the faces of people that do....

Pep Guardiola was half a season and still pundits were saying he hasn't had time to get his football philosophy across to multi-million pound players.

AS for being out of work I bet he is doing his due diligence on any club offer from now on.....he's not short of a bob or two and his handicap is down to 7....so I don't think he's struggling.

There - that one was just for you.....cut and paste.....huh....

Sad about Wednesday though...😎

mellowmiller
18-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Not short of a bob or two? You obviously didn't read the article about his recent court case for two speeding offences.
Unfortunately Mr Stubbs is experiencing severe financial difficulties.

lbj
18-05-2017, 07:25 PM
And was caught speeding to pay his cleaning bill.....what a farce about the solicitor suggesting a league club hook up....and Wigan denied any knowledge.......Having said that that legal eagle was using a smokescreen of mitigating circumstances.....Probably blowing hot air - the court wouldn't check it....lol

What did Fergie's brief do.....Fergie used the hard shoulder - and got caught - so they said that Fergie was suffering from diarrhoea ? If memory serves.....

Cop must have been a City fan - a UNITED cop would have given him a police escort.....blues & two's

Zilzal
18-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Nearly 2,000 posts since August of last year, IBJ. Isn't it time you just ****ed off out of it?

Nobody likes you, or haven't you realized that yet?

OregonMiller
19-05-2017, 04:47 AM
Bit rich Z

caytonmiller
19-05-2017, 06:24 AM
I disagree zilzal. I think LBJ is liked by many on this board Inc myself. Have you never heard of care in the community.

lbj
19-05-2017, 07:24 AM
Z....this hasn't changed into a dating site has it...?

If you want "repeat" fake news it's the illogical abuse of a manager that was in the line of fire - yet he knew it - but he still volunteers.

I respect that of Stubbs.....his Scottish stats are very good - at Everton and Hibs he created good footballing sides with strobg defenses and given time and loosing a few old ( old fashioned defenders ) we'd be in the championship now like Burton who stuck with the manager that knew more about football than the board.

They should have trusted him .

Z & any others that don't appreciate channel 4 type programmes....

Go to the main site....select settings or whatever and press a button or two and you'll never see any of my posts again.

It's easy - I did it with about 6/7 posters when the anti manager campaign was in full swing - the :

Arrogant - although they had never met!

Stubbs teams can't tackle - tactical!

Stubbs teams not allowed to tackle - tactics!

Stubbs doesn't wave - concentration!

Stubbs players are sh!t - Our best players!

All footballing nonsense - that is if you were in tune with our situation as a low spending league one set up in the big boys league simply trying to survive - until Warne was given the reins - from then on we were never going to reach the final furlong.....

And 'Z'.....you of all people should appreciate the analogy.

As for "liking"....last time I heard anything like that statement was bottom yard at primary school...

Monkey46
19-05-2017, 08:14 AM
Oh dear!!!

monty_rhodes
19-05-2017, 02:53 PM
lbj is a complete rrse imo - not for what he says but for his deliberately provocative repetition. It's clear to me that he is not the besotted Stubbs loon that he pretends to be but simply a wind-up merchant having a laugh.
That said, Zil's comments were unnecessarily abrasive. Zil/Kempo actually remind me of gino who could not bear posters who matched his own input into MM. Interestingly (or not) I find on Banter a post from Zil which read; "Ridgeway Kid, you post loads of OT. Why? Nobody likes you and you are obviously an attention seeker. Why don't you f*ck off." Leopards (and dead racehorses) clearly do not change their spots. QED.

kempo
20-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Monty....At least he didn't threaten to track him down via friends with supreme IT skills and then shoot him with a licensed shotgun!

As an aside..an awful lot of people on here used to live on The Ridgeway......As another aside..many of those will return eventually under different circumstances!

monty_rhodes
20-05-2017, 01:16 PM
Monty....At least he didn't threaten to track him down via friends with supreme IT skills and then shoot him with a licensed shotgun!

As an aside..an awful lot of people on here used to live on The Ridgeway......As another aside..many of those will return eventually under different circumstances!

Yes, I was on Ridgeway only a couple of weeks ago. Not as I remembered it - all seemed a bit smaller. You are often a cryptic poster and here I can't quite grasp your meaning in the first sentence. Such a threat would surely have been reported to the police. It seems more serious than your threat to track down Paddymiller and smash his face in in front of his family. Zil is OK but he did post that he had decided to get rid of me "permanently" which was a little worrying at the time. Hence my understandable relief when you said he had expired in Didcot - nothing personal, just self-preservation. I do think ( and remember I have read posts on here for more than a decade and have an excellent memory ) that this shotgun nonsense is all in your mind; probably too much *** on the Beach?

gm_gm
20-05-2017, 01:43 PM
I think Zil is more likely to assault you with a wet fish slap than shoot anyone, hes just being his playful self.

kempo
20-05-2017, 09:10 PM
LOL

I fear that the paddy miller incident is either a case of mistaken identity or a delusion.

Regrettably I did once threaten to throw 'the window cleaner' from my seat and into row A but that is the only time any threat of violence has ever come from me.

I cannot remember a single altercation between myself and this paddymiller verbal or otherwise.

kempo
20-05-2017, 09:12 PM
I think Zil is more likely to assault you with a wet fish slap than shoot anyone, hes just being his playful self.

Zilzal is a man of peace and the only thing he would Hit is 16 with the dealer showing an 8.

kempo
20-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Back to the thread..

I have been telling you happy clappers that this season will be another disaster...

Pre season is already turning into a farce with a bag of nuts offered to 3 of our players and now some salt and vinegar crisps added as an incentive for players looking elsewhere.

Could things get any worse?

Of course all the target players love Warney!...Not so keen on salted nuts and training facilities disguised as portaloos!

Still..we have those annual million dollar bids in which are certain to come up trumps

UTM