PDA

View Full Version : its coming home, its coming home

Red_Zeppelin
17-05-2017, 07:59 PM
.....its coming, footballs coming home :D

ya ken?

Red_Zeppelin
17-05-2017, 08:41 PM
another stone waller turned doon & a player sent aff........and still we beat 'em.

long overdue.

JackSnakes
17-05-2017, 10:05 PM
another stone waller turned doon & a player sent aff........and still we beat 'em.

long overdue.

Ye have tae laugh at the huns though...

Might not be relevant but I notice that Stockley didn't wear a poppy on his shirt this year and may give a hint to how he tackled.

watp
no surrender

What the actual fk??

A poppy?
This year?
Eh?

(I repaired the spelling and grammar to make it legible..)

Taintedice
17-05-2017, 10:23 PM
huns and their diets like the crewe skidmark are thick as phukk. unfortunately this means they don't know how to behave and continue to embarrass themselves

fittiered
18-05-2017, 12:30 AM
huns and their diets like the crewe skidmark are thick as phukk. unfortunately this means they don't know how to behave and continue to embarrass themselves

Ye have tae laugh at the huns though...

Might not be relevant but I notice that Stockley didn't wear a poppy on his shirt this year and may give a hint to how he tackled.

watp
no surrender

What the actual fk??

A poppy?
This year?
Eh?

(I repaired the spelling and grammar to make it legible..)

Oh? Like you fkn lot make the effort.....

JackSnakes
18-05-2017, 05:11 AM
Oh? Like you fkn lot make the effort.....

The point, Forrest fkn Gump, is that this idiot hun (slightly smarter, it seems, than you...) equates not wearing a poppy with a bookable foul on the football field.
The other points, fkwit, are that Celtic football club gives tens of thousands to the poppy appeal each year, unlike your bunch of tightwads, and, as an ex-serviceman, I always wear mine.

Any other relevant points to make?

fittiered
18-05-2017, 06:17 AM
Good!

JackSnakes
18-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Good!

AguyIknow
18-05-2017, 08:50 AM
Poppy?? I know it gets earlier and earlier every year but FFS it's only May - gies peace!

JackSnakes
18-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Poppy?? I know it gets earlier and earlier every year but FFS it's only May - gies peace!

Perhaps by "this year" he meant erm... last year... easy to get confused when have the sort of mentality that:
a) Thinks that his player falling down and pretending to be struck in the face (ie, cheating) is okay... and
b) Not wearing a poppy (the wearing of which, if we're honest, commemorates fallen servicemen who were doing their best to kill other people) somehow makes you a violent psychopath.

I still have to make an effort to convince myself that that swamp is not representative of their whole support...

Taintedice
18-05-2017, 12:58 PM
why do the vermin keep attempting to link themselves to the poppy, her maj, the armed services etc etc when they cheated the country (UK) out of tens of millions of pounds :s