PDA

View Full Version : The Roll Call Of Missing Posters.

mickd1961
25-05-2017, 10:46 PM
So many great posters who used to add quality posts and banter.

Feel free to add your own missing favourites or an update if you know any of the ones mentioned and that they are okay or not maybe?

Stroller

ThaiBaggie

BedfordBaggie

MK Baggie

YarmouthBaggie

DonnyValdo

NorthamptonBaggie

Batty

BaggieBoyGeoff

Birmingham48

Boinger

ArdBaggie

1DartBaggie

WordsleyBaggie ( I see Stuart at Stourbridge matches )

BrockmoorBaggie ( My good mate and travel partner to Stour away matches )

ES Baggie

Troctova - What a smart cookie he was.

I hope all are well,much missed though as are many others.

Albionic68
26-05-2017, 01:45 AM
Barlick
Utrecht67
Charlemonte
OlssonsWhiteVan
Tomkya (posts on .com)
Jacko2000 (posts on .com)
Boinger (Ash)
CoseleyBaggieBird
Alioun (Dave)
DaveValder
The Hammerwich Posse (JCB et.al)
Those who are dearly departed......

.... just off the top of my head, I'm sure there's many more.

holmleighchris
26-05-2017, 05:47 AM
Boinger, Dave Valder, Yarmouthbaggie, Wordsley, Bedford, MKB,Utrecht,Coseley all are on Facebook, all fine.
Boinger has just finished Uni, poor bugger will have to start working for a living now.

phild
26-05-2017, 06:51 AM
Ariesbaggie who fancied dolly parton

Albionic68
26-05-2017, 08:09 AM
Barlick
Utrecht67
Charlemonte
OlssonsWhiteVan
Tomkya (posts on .com)
Jacko2000 (posts on .com)
Boinger (Ash) double Ed - forgot you'd already mentioned Boinger
CoseleyBaggieBird
Alioun (Dave)
DaveValder
The Hammerwich Posse (JCB et.al)
Those who are dearly departed......

.... just off the top of my head, I'm sure there's many more.

From my earlier post I’ve just remembered that Jacko2000 was JackoBrand while posting on here, and Charlemonte was CharloBaggie (who lived on the Charlemonte estate).

Others:

GlawsterBaggie (posts on .com)

TheMoreTheBednar

Number One Blonde

Girl Detective (Rachel)

Greyhound

The chap who lived in Spain, can't remember his user name but I think his avatar was either Laurie Cunningham or the Three Degrees

SultansQaboos and his many guises (James W, our teacher in foreign lands with a hatred of the stereotypical British mind set and all things branded such as Costa etc)

Rainbow

Oldham et.al and whisper it quietly…… (BB et.al)

mickd1961
26-05-2017, 08:22 AM
From my earlier post I’ve just remembered that Jacko2000 was JackoBrand while posting on here, and Charlemonte was CharloBaggie (who lived on the Charlemonte estate).

Others:

GlawsterBaggie (posts on .com)

TheMoreTheBednar

Number One Blonde

Girl Detective (Rachel)

Greyhound

The chap who lived in Spain, can't remember his user name but I think his avatar was either Laurie Cunningham or the Three Degrees

SultansQaboos and his many guises (James W, our teacher in foreign lands with a hatred of the stereotypical British mind set and all things branded such as Costa etc)

Rainbow

Oldham et.al and whisper it quietly…… (BB et.al)

I think was "Skippy" who lived in Spain,didn't he follow Malaga over there and live marathon running ( not at the same time though! )?

Maybe we should have had a thread for the biggest troublemaker,that'd be a close call between Oldham and Carolgees.

A bonus point for every one of the usernames they tried to use to pretend they weren't who they really were.

Oldham had,

Conrad

GreyGoose or something like that

I think he had nine different faces.

Carolgees........I lost count of his!!

Albionic68
26-05-2017, 08:36 AM
I think was "Skippy" who lived in Spain,didn't he follow Malaga over there and live marathon running ( not at the same time though! )?

That's the one.

And who could forget dear Fitz?

I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I quite liked him to be honest :) .

BaggieBlood
26-05-2017, 11:49 AM
I remember Charlo and there was baggiesingh too.

I had the pleasure of attending matches with both.

There was the openly gay Johnnybigbanana too and the chap I met whose name slips my mind now who had that lady tennis player walking away poster as his avatar.

Albionic68
26-05-2017, 12:12 PM
I remember Charlo and there was baggiesingh too.

I had the pleasure of attending matches with both.

There was the openly gay Johnnybigbanana too and the chap I met whose name slips my mind now who had that lady tennis player walking away poster as his avatar.

Afternoon Blood.

Good shout regarding BaggieSingh and JohnnyBigBanana.

The poster with the tennis avatar was BaggieMaz.

Met him a couple of times on the barge, sound chap.

Anyway, the sun's out and all that....... B)

splinter
26-05-2017, 12:46 PM
Afternoon Blood.

Good shout regarding BaggieSingh and JohnnyBigBanana.

The poster with the tennis avatar was BaggieMaz.

Met him a couple of times on the barge, sound chap.

Anyway, the sun's out and all that....... B)

And who could forget Bogroll.

holmleighchris
26-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Who was the one who became a farmer in Thailand and used to entertain us with his stories of wellies full of snakes and the like?

SCOOP115
26-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Who was the one who became a farmer in Thailand and used to entertain us with his stories of wellies full of snakes and the like?

Wasthat the same guy who moved from Germany? Changed from something like Germanbaggie to Thaibaggie ?

holmleighchris
26-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Wasthat the same guy who moved from Germany? Changed from something like Germanbaggie to Thaibaggie ?

I think you're right Scoop. My memory ain't what it was.;D
Now who was that over rated player we had who just happened to score the winner in the 68 Cup Final? :)

Albionic68
26-05-2017, 01:08 PM
And who could forget Bogroll.

That was BB et.al in my first post on the thread, I haven't forgotten him at all.

To be honest I thought he came out with some bloody good posts.

Another for the roll call is Baggie66 who has been posting on wbaunofficial for some time.

regis80
26-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Those posters left because this message board went downhill. Too much infightng and so many adverts - hence why we all switched over to a secret baggies forum/messageboard. One without so many ads and ridiculous amount of arguing and racism.

DonnyValdo
26-05-2017, 03:47 PM
So many great posters who used to add quality posts and banter.

Feel free to add your own missing favourites or an update if you know any of the ones mentioned and that they are okay or not maybe?

Stroller

ThaiBaggie

BedfordBaggie

MK Baggie

YarmouthBaggie

DonnyValdo

NorthamptonBaggie

Batty

BaggieBoyGeoff

Birmingham48

Boinger

ArdBaggie

1DartBaggie

WordsleyBaggie ( I see Stuart at Stourbridge matches )

BrockmoorBaggie ( My good mate and travel partner to Stour away matches )

ES Baggie

Troctova - What a smart cookie he was.

I hope all are well,much missed though as are many others.

Thanks for the mention, Mick. It's good to see you posting again.

Since my lad came along I don't really get the chance to spend as much time on the board as I once did. I still manage the site but leave the moderation to Des and Chris now.

I still see loads of the posters mentioned above. They haven't aged well :):):):)

DonnyValdo
26-05-2017, 03:51 PM
The evolution of social media has also had a significant impact on the board and the number of posters it attracts. When the board was at it's peak we used to attract millions of page impressions annually. It's nowhere near that number now, unfortunately.

I have been pushing the network owners to develop a mobile app that would send push notifications every time a thread you had started/contributed was updated. But it has fallen on deaf ears.

There will come a time when the board will no longer be financially viable to sustain. Hopefully it's not for a few years yet.

mickd1961
26-05-2017, 03:57 PM
The evolution of social media has also had a significant impact on the board and the number of posters it attracts. When the board was at it's peak we used to attract millions of page impressions annually. It's nowhere near that number now, unfortunately.

I have been pushing the network owners to develop a mobile app that would send push notifications every time a thread you had started/contributed was updated. But it has fallen on deaf ears.

There will come a time when the board will no longer be financially viable to sustain. Hopefully it's not for a few years yet.

Des and Chris will be compost by then Iain so it won't really matter!

Albionic68
26-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Hello Iain, nice to see that you still post on here too ☺.

Just remembered another former posfer, Jakata.

SwedishBaggie
26-05-2017, 04:51 PM
The Glory of Shorey

Ampadu

Exmouth something

***y Baggie (could be way out of order at times).

Dubbag
26-05-2017, 07:32 PM
Was ther a chap....UlsterBaggie?.....or am I just making that up?

WOODLANDSWOLF
26-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Ironically the guy I miss most from your board was WombourneWolf. Any one remember him? He never posted on our board he just turned up here out of the blue, caused mayhem for a while and then disappeared back to the depths from which he came!

jcbALBION
26-05-2017, 09:00 PM
Hi everyone .....still alive...the Hammersmith mafia are about ,just as the old bugger keeps f#%king us about.......that'll be Ian ........still go on the board great reading and the banter is spot on..miss going on the barge this year but it's always bloody SKY who ****s up a great afternoon of beer,drugs and rock and roll and getting home Arf cut and a empty wallet....and also a bit of lipstick on the collar........keep up the good great work as always.........COME ON YOU BAGGIES

Albionic68
26-05-2017, 10:45 PM
Was ther a chap....UlsterBaggie?.....or am I just making that up?

We did have an UlsterBaggie for a short while but we also had BelfastBaggie, I think his name was Chris.

Both popped over to the Shrine and I think it was Ulster who brought a flag with him.

I think BB met up with a couple of posters but couldn't swear to it.

Albionic68
26-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Hi everyone .....still alive...the Hammersmith mafia are about ,just as the old bugger keeps f#%king us about.......that'll be Ian ........still go on the board great reading and the banter is spot on..miss going on the barge this year but it's always bloody SKY who ****s up a great afternoon of beer,drugs and rock and roll and getting home Arf cut and a empty wallet....and also a bit of lipstick on the collar........keep up the good great work as always.........COME ON YOU BAGGIES

Good to hear from you chap and glad to know that Ian is still going strong.

Wish him all of the very best from me please.

COYB B) .

Albionic68
26-05-2017, 10:57 PM
Ironically the guy I miss most from your board was WombourneWolf. Any one remember him? He never posted on our board he just turned up here out of the blue, caused mayhem for a while and then disappeared back to the depths from which he came!

I remember him Woody but I never thought he caused mayhem.

Well balanced chap if I remember correctly, appeared to have a chip on both shoulders :) ;D .

Anyway, hope you'll be wearing your bobble hat on your next visit to the shrine.

If you sit in the Brummie you'll be easy enough to spot from my place on the Smethwick as you'll be the only fkr wearing one XD .

All of the very best to yourself, Euan and the rest of the family B) .

Albionic68
26-05-2017, 11:06 PM
The Glory of Shorey

Ampadu

Exmouth something

***y Baggie (could be way out of order at times).

I think ***yBaggie was Fitz in disguise whom I mentioned earlier.

Not sure though as I lose track of multiple - multiple - multiple user names.

What was the user name of our other Swedish poster who joined around the same time as yourself Thomas?

Was it GothenburgBaggie?.

In other news I'd only had the two beers when posting in the bright sunshine earlier.

Pints and not gallons unfortunately.

Stay safe pal B) .

P.S, if he's reading (and lurking) the tune below goes out to Charlo'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uzBMCKcURg

WOODLANDSWOLF
26-05-2017, 11:44 PM
I remember him Woody but I never thought he caused mayhem.

Well balanced chap if I remember correctly, appeared to have a chip on both shoulders :) ;D .

Anyway, hope you'll be wearing your bobble hat on your next visit to the shrine.

If you sit in the Brummie you'll be easy enough to spot from my place on the Smethwick as you'll be the only fkr wearing one XD .

All of the very best to yourself, Euan and the rest of the family B) .

And to you and yours ya saft bugger!

BaggieBlood
27-05-2017, 01:57 AM
SB, I hope you are well.

I was watching the europa league final on Wednesday and the friends arena looks great, have you been?

Albionic68, the weather has been very hot of late, I hope you didn't keep yourself too hydrated?

Also, don't forget to send those man city tickets to virgin media.

Q165
27-05-2017, 05:49 AM
Ringwood Baggie (?). Would watch Bournemouth.

holmleighchris
27-05-2017, 07:15 AM
Remember Irish Baggie? He's just posted this photo of himself on Facebook.

SwedishBaggie
27-05-2017, 11:16 AM
I think ***yBaggie was Fitz in disguise whom I mentioned earlier.

Not sure though as I lose track of multiple - multiple - multiple user names.

What was the user name of our other Swedish poster who joined around the same time as yourself Thomas?

Was it GothenburgBaggie?.

In other news I'd only had the two beers when posting in the bright sunshine earlier.

Pints and not gallons unfortunately.

Stay safe pal B) .

P.S, if he's reading (and lurking) the tune below goes out to Charlo'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uzBMCKcURg

You can def get confused by multiple user names, with or without beers ;-)

I think it was Mattias 69 you're thinking of, Stockholm based if I remember correctly.

Indeed, stay safe mate, and remember to drink plenty in the heat :-D

SwedishBaggie
27-05-2017, 11:19 AM
SB, I hope you are well.

I was watching the europa league final on Wednesday and the friends arena looks great, have you been?

Albionic68, the weather has been very hot of late, I hope you didn't keep yourself too hydrated?

Also, don't forget to send those man city tickets to virgin media.

Cheers BB, I'm well in the heat, hope you are too.

Never been to The Friends Arena, unfortunately. Based in south Sweden and don't see that much domestic football any more.

phild
27-05-2017, 05:24 PM
There was another regular way back when, davy59 (or 53?)

Prando
27-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Calgarybaggie.

I met up with him on a visit to see my son over there.

Albionic68
27-05-2017, 07:09 PM
There was another regular way back when, davy59 (or 53?)

Yep, Davey59.

Good lad whom I've met on a number of occasions.

Can't believe I didn't include him earlier.

If you're reading Davey then I hope all is well bud'.

COYB B) .

Albionic68
27-05-2017, 07:11 PM

I think it was Mattias 69 you're thinking of, Stockholm based if I remember correctly.

I remember IrishBaggie.

He's the chap who posted the link to his girlfriends blog following her first Albion game away to Leicester City.

Albionic68
27-05-2017, 07:12 PM

That's the one, cheers Thomas B) .

BaggieBlood
28-05-2017, 01:33 AM
I remember Irishbaggie too and read that piece from his gf.

He put their picture up I think and he was very tall ginger chap.

Don't recall many other of his posts though.

Anyone recall the far right, ex skin head drthrottle?

Another bell end was MrJH.

Calgarybaggy
02-06-2017, 04:01 AM
Im still here Prando. I usually just read the threads and had to change my username slightly a while ago when for some reason my old username stopped working - then of course, i forgot my new password. But those are just excuses. I just havent had the time to spend getting into debates on the internet so i wasnt too motivated to poet much.

Q165
02-06-2017, 05:06 AM
Im still here Prando. I usually just read the threads and had to change my username slightly a while ago when for some reason my old username stopped working - then of course, i forgot my new password. But those are just excuses. I just havent had the time to spend getting into debates on the internet so i wasnt too motivated to poet much.

Have a go Calgary. it sounds interesting!

Calgarybaggy
02-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Have a go Calgary. it sounds interesting!

I wanted to post, but my password was lost,
You'd never know it but I'm quite the poet.

Q165
02-06-2017, 04:18 PM
I wanted to post, but my password was lost,
You'd never know it but I'm quite the poet.

Very good but don't give up the day job. I bet you couldn't work Calgary into a little rhyme.

Calgarybaggy
02-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Very good but don't give up the day job. I bet you couldn't work Calgary into a little rhyme.

Its tough to rhyme with Calgary
Especially on my salary.

I think I'll call that a Rondon rhyme: - plenty of effort but not quite on the mark. At least I don't live in Kingswinford! Or worse yet - Regina!

Q165
02-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Especially on my salary.

I think I'll call that a Rondon rhyme: - plenty of effort but not quite on the mark. At least I don't live in Kingswinford! Or worse yet - Regina!
:D

holmleighchris
04-06-2017, 02:07 PM
Yep, Davey59.

Good lad whom I've met on a number of occasions.

Can't believe I didn't include him earlier.

If you're reading Davey then I hope all is well bud'.

COYB B) .

Davey is fine, and on Facebook. Often to be found away at his caravan home. He has been doing the DV prediction league with us.

Robert Johnson
06-07-2018, 12:25 AM
I miss Troctova, I hope he's alright.

Roymit
06-07-2018, 05:17 AM
Especially on my salary.

The thing about Calgary,
It it isn't an allegory.

Close but no cigar I reckon.