PDA

View Full Version : O/T Diane Abbott

Ellis_D
29-05-2017, 01:45 AM
I was surprised there wasn't a thread about her the other week.

Leading up to the elections though, I just thought we should have a thread about her, and the very dangerous fact that she could well be our Home Secretary should Labour win. I mean, the idea is preposterous......

Anyway, I hate Piers Morgan. I think he is second only to George Galloway on public figures who I despise. But he's absolutely correct here.

That racist buffoon, Diane Abbott, can not even promise the country that if she was in charge, she would give the go ahead to detonate a nuclear missile if we had clear proof another country, or a rogue state such as ISIS, was about to do it to us.

THIS is one of MANY reasons why we CANNOT allow Labour to win power in Britain.

Please feel free to post your own videos highlighting the incompetence of the Shadow Home Secretary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwlfPo2eTfg

kempo
29-05-2017, 08:21 AM
I have to agree with you on this one.

How someone so useless gets to a position that she could be the next Home Secretary beggars belief and made me think long and hard before voting Labour which I have done by postal vote as I'm off on a cruise on election day.

lbj
29-05-2017, 09:36 AM
I am very capable of making a genius an idiot and an idiot into a genius by subtle editing techniques and selective propaganda.

Please guys - don't fall for the stereotypes that the media feeds you to rubbish individuals.

They even managed to make George Osborne appear marginally intelligent - that's the power these people have !

So.....unless you belong to the group that wishes to promote these propagandist rubbish - please don't be so naive.

gm_gm
29-05-2017, 09:41 AM
She was on Andrew Marr yesterday and again was an embarrassment, kept making comments about her instead of answering the questions about how she previously supported terrorist groups.

And she wants to be Home Secretary...Jesus

lbj
29-05-2017, 09:46 AM
The main attack this election has highlighted is the old age / dementia stealth tax that will hurt a lot of people in this country.

The children of any dementia sufferers and / or a myriad of other conditions will see their inheritance destroyed - NOT SHARED SOCIAL CARE - BUT INDIVIDUAL TAX ON ILLNESS !

The Tories are rewriting their manifesto daily as their stealth EVIL is becoming open for all to see.....

So.....being reticent to NUKE another country is a GOOD THING !

BUT.....

Stealing from our aged folk that have fought wars for our freedoms - and paid into "The System" for a lifetime only to be crapped on by the dirty tories IS DIABOLICAL....!

KerrAvon
29-05-2017, 10:01 AM
So you oppose the Inheritance Tax increase proposed by Labour?

Yak
29-05-2017, 10:21 AM
All politicians are devious self centred selfish individuals.
Remember them trying to claim for wreaths they bought for Remembrance Day.
Boris Johnson Sarah Champion Charles Kennedy to name a few.
Why would anyone who has an ounce of respect vote for these cretins.

animallittle3
29-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Since the tories came to power and including the time President May was home secretary the number of police officers working the streets of the uk have reduced by 20k .

1k border force officers have also reduced and only this morning Rudd's admitted that since 2015 anti terror legislation that can prevent anyone involved in terrorism abroad returning to the UK was only used once .

Since around 2005 and possibly even earlier it's fair to say the UK was always under threat from a terrorist attack and that's proved the case times over .

There's only one party putting our lives in danger so they can offer tax breaks to the wealthy or even going soft when the legislation is in place .

MillerBill
29-05-2017, 11:35 AM

Leading up to the elections though, I just thought we should have a thread about her, and the very dangerous fact that she could well be our Home Secretary should Labour win. I mean, the idea is preposterous......

Anyway, I hate Piers Morgan. I think he is second only to George Galloway on public figures who I despise. But he's absolutely correct here.

That racist buffoon, Diane Abbott, can not even promise the country that if she was in charge, she would give the go ahead to detonate a nuclear missile if we had clear proof another country, or a rogue state such as ISIS, was about to do it to us.

Please feel free to post your own videos highlighting the incompetence of the Shadow Home Secretary:

One and one is two,two and two is ??."That is an unfair question,please ask me another."

mellowmiller
29-05-2017, 12:39 PM
The good folks of Rotherham will still vote Labour because............well just because 😕

millmoormagic
29-05-2017, 12:41 PM
The good folks of Rotherham will still vote Labour because............well just because ��

Because of their policies which will benefit the vast majority of folk in Rotherham, perhaps?

Pattylallacks2
29-05-2017, 12:43 PM
Very true

Yak
29-05-2017, 12:52 PM
Nobody still can justify voting for any politician why would you vote for a corrupt profession full of history of lies and deceit?

millmoormagic
29-05-2017, 12:54 PM

I'll say this, she's not my cup of tea and should be planted on the back benches, but let's worry about what the previous actual home secretary has done, and what she will do to the country if she gets elected as prime minister, compare the manifestos, and say what you want, and however you want to say it, the unpalatable truth for many of those sheeple who continue to bleat the mass media's bias about all things labour, the truth is that a vote for anyone other than labour in this election, for 80% of the British people, is shooting a massive great hole in your foot.

Carry on....

millersrus
29-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Would love labour to win but would it difficult to vote for them knowing she would be in a responsible position. Biggest liability the Labour Party has for me.

mellowmiller
29-05-2017, 01:04 PM
Because of their policies which will benefit the vast majority of folk in Rotherham, perhaps?

The trouble is that Diane Abbott has calculated how to pay for them.
She is a laughing stock and should have been sacked but, then again, Mr Corbyn really likes her doesn't he?

millmoormagic
29-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Would love labour to win but would it difficult to vote for them knowing she would be in a responsible position. Biggest liability the Labour Party has for me.

While i do understand your reticence, it would be folly to not vote a party which fits your personal circumstances because of one member of that party's front bench.

kempo
29-05-2017, 02:05 PM
While i do understand your reticence, it would be folly to not vote a party which fits your personal circumstances because of one member of that party's front bench.

Maybe some people vote with a social conscience as opposed to a selfish vote..but I guess that's beyond your comprehension.

Ellis_D
29-05-2017, 03:24 PM

Her and Corbyn both. I'd love to be able to vote to help get the Tories out, but I can't vote to put Corbyn, John McDonnell and Abbott in charge of our country. Three people who have always been on the side of the enemy when we are at war.

Ellis_D
29-05-2017, 03:26 PM
She is a laughing stock and should have been sacked but, then again, Mr Corbyn really likes her doesn't he?

Honestly, would she have gone this far in politics if she was a white male?

millmoormagic
29-05-2017, 03:35 PM
Maybe some people vote with a social conscience as opposed to a selfish vote..but I guess that's beyond your comprehension.

Maybe being a normal poster without resorting to being a multiuser is beyond yours, you're a pathetic man 'doc'

millmoormagic
29-05-2017, 03:36 PM

Not quite true though is it, fact is only one manifesto is fully costed, but don't let a few facts get in the way of your spin, you'd do the tories a fine spin doctor job Mellow...

KerrAvon
29-05-2017, 03:44 PM
Not quite true though is it, fact is only one manifesto is fully costed, but don't let a few facts get in the way of your spin, you'd do the tories a fine spin doctor job Mellow...Which manifesto is fully costed? According to the IFS, there is a £9bn shortfall in Labour's figures. That assumes that Labour are not going to reverse the current freeze on benefit levels, which is the case if you believe the manifesto, but not if you listen to Corbyn.

mellowmiller
29-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Not quite true though is it, fact is only one manifesto is fully costed, but don't let a few facts get in the way of your spin, you'd do the tories a fine spin doctor job Mellow...

I couldn't get anywhere near the job you do for the Labour party MM 😊

millmoormagic
29-05-2017, 03:52 PM
I couldn't get anywhere near the job you do for the Labour party MM ��

Fair shout fella.. :D

Grist_To_The_Mill
29-05-2017, 04:03 PM

Maybe so, but to be honest Rotherham declined badly during the Blair government years, and its been a Labour dominated council for years, yes the same Labour council "on watch" for the child abuse scandals plus other lapses in control.

If after all of that Labour influence decade after decade is the Rotherham we have today then maybe a change is well overdue?

I know what you mean though because folks are generally selfish when voting but don't you think that if Rotherham was Tory controlled then more money might be poured in by a Tory government?

Ps On the original point ref Diane Abbott, I would rather have Russ Abbott than that clown.

millmoormagic
29-05-2017, 04:14 PM
Maybe so, but to be honest Rotherham declined badly during the Blair government years, and its been a Labour dominated council for years, yes the same Labour council "on watch" for the child abuse scandals plus other lapses in control.

If after all of that Labour influence decade after decade is the Rotherham we have today then maybe a change is well overdue?

I know what you mean though because folks are generally selfish when voting but don't you think that if Rotherham was Tory controlled then more money might be poured in by a Tory government?

Ps On the original point ref Diane Abbott, I would rather have Russ Abbott than that clown.

Maybe so? plainly so....Rotherham declined badly over the Blair years? depends on what you'd call declined, i can clearly remember many many schools in the borough either; getting new builds or getting refurbed, also the hospital had a major refit and new builds, what would you judge a government on? how many potholes in your street?
Money poured in by a tory government....look at what this gov't is doing across the country, to the same hospitals and schools built during the Blair years, blinkers are still solidly fixed i see.

Russ Abbott? fair point.

millmoormagic
29-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Which manifesto is fully costed? According to the IFS, there is a £9bn shortfall in Labour's figures. That assumes that Labour are not going to reverse the current freeze on benefit levels, which is the case if you believe the manifesto, but not if you listen to Corbyn.

Indeed, stil, the stark choice for all of us is clear, we either continue to allow austerity to get worse (austerity which was needed to reduce the national debt, according to the party of economics...)or we elect a party prepared to do something positive for the country as a whole...

Make your choice on the 8th...

lbj
29-05-2017, 05:05 PM
"Immigration under control" - no it went up!

We inherited the greatest deficit" BULL...and anybody with a brain knows that ain't true....and as one of the banking centres of the world we sorted more banks out - to save the world....those will pay dividends once they are released - politically.....

"We will balance the books"...by....then... by..........then...by.....NO - THEY'VE INCRESED the deficit bu a very lot of teachers and nurses pay !

I'm not a religious bloke but my Ma "believed".....but as Jesus would definitely be against any conservative party I believe that you should vote with your heart.....and where did God put your heart...?

JUST TO THE LEFT OF CENTRE ! 😎

kempo
29-05-2017, 05:13 PM
"Immigration under control" - no it went up!

We inherited the greatest deficit" BULL...and anybody with a brain knows that ain't true....and as one of the banking centres of the world we sorted more banks out - to save the world....those will pay dividends once they are released - politically.....

"We will balance the books"...by....then... by..........then...by.....NO - THEY'VE INCRESED the deficit bu a very lot of teachers and nurses pay !

I'm not a religious bloke but my Ma "believed".....but as Jesus would definitely be against any conservative party I believe that you should vote with your heart.....and where did God put your heart...?

JUST TO THE LEFT OF CENTRE ! 😎

As a former Demonstrator in Anatomy I can confirm the anatomical accuracy of the post.

Grist_To_The_Mill
29-05-2017, 05:38 PM

Not sure that he does, remember his choice of alternatives is severely limited because some other likely candidates won't side with Corbyn.

Also when you add in some of the other "boxes to tick" like being female and being black then the short list gets very very short.

mellowmiller
29-05-2017, 05:45 PM
Not sure that he does, remember his choice of alternatives is severely limited because some other likely candidates won't side with Corbyn.

Also when you add in some of the other "boxes to tick" like being female and being black then the short list gets very very short.

I wasn't thinking of their political relationship........alledgedly.

great_fire
29-05-2017, 07:58 PM
I have to agree with you on this one.

How someone so useless gets to a position that she could be the next Home Secretary beggars belief and made me think long and hard before voting Labour which I have done by postal vote as I'm off on a cruise on election day.

It's called positive discrimination but the outcome of her becoming Home Secretary would be far from positive.

39 steps
29-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Mi mam and dad and gran and grandad voted for labour so being a brain dead wxxxxr i have to ,dick follow the comi leader, by the grace of God labour will never get the chance to damage this country again,

millmoormagic
30-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Mi mam and dad and gran and grandad voted for labour so being a brain dead wxxxxr i have to ,dick follow the comi leader, by the grace of God labour will never get the chance to damage this country again,

Take the fortieth fella and do one if that's all you've got...

gm_gm
30-05-2017, 08:46 AM
Take the fortieth fella and do one if that's all you've got...

I know he hasn't excelled from a literal point of view, but the context is pretty much spot on.

millmoormagic
30-05-2017, 09:16 AM
I know he hasn't excelled from a literal point of view, but the context is pretty much spot on.

Not really though has he, same old mantra from those unable to conceive the fact that the Labour party is the only one that ACTUALLY represents the views of the majorityof Rotherham residents, historically. To say that people vote just because their parents did has little truth in it, and in actual fact is a slant on those who take their time to look at policies/manifestos/candidates profiles etc.

Ellis_D
30-05-2017, 11:26 AM
I am afraid there IS truth in it, millmoor. My nan, bless her, typical nan, love her to bits. And I obviously don't speak to her like I do on here, and I've had the odd few political conversations with her and she has told me she's always voted Labour. I said, "But why Nan? It's their fault the country is going to the dogs. Blair's Britain." She said, "I'll tell you why. When I was younger I asked my Dad who I should vote for, and he said, Jean, we vote Labour in this family. And I've stuck to that ever since." I said, "But Nan, they're not the same Labour party your Dad voted for. They're not in it for the working man!" But she won't have it. I can't speak any stronger words to my Nan than that, I wouldn't want to upset her.

My Dad votes Labour. "I'm a Yorkshireman, I would never vote for those facking Tories."

My stepdad says his dad was the biggest Conservative ever. LOVED the pound. Died a rich man, every principle he held in life was a Tory one. Voted Labour all his life.

So there are voters, who would vote Labour NO MATTER WHAT.

millmoormagic
30-05-2017, 11:34 AM
I am afraid there IS truth in it, millmoor. My nan, bless her, typical nan, love her to bits. And I obviously don't speak to her like I do on here, and I've had the odd few political conversations with her and she has told me she's always voted Labour. I said, "But why Nan? It's their fault the country is going to the dogs. Blair's Britain." She said, "I'll tell you why. When I was younger I asked my Dad who I should vote for, and he said, Jean, we vote Labour in this family. And I've stuck to that ever since." I said, "But Nan, they're not the same Labour party your Dad voted for. They're not in it for the working man!" But she won't have it. I can't speak any stronger words to my Nan than that, I wouldn't want to upset her.

My Dad votes Labour. "I'm a Yorkshireman, I would never vote for those facking Tories."

My stepdad says his dad was the biggest Conservative ever. LOVED the pound. Died a rich man, every principle he held in life was a Tory one. Voted Labour all his life.

So there are voters, who would vote Labour NO MATTER WHAT.

There's also those who will vote anything but Labour despite the fact that only the Labour party will benefit their lives, basically voting for the tories, or worse still ukip, anyone earning under 80K is shooting a massive hole in their foot, and shooting a hole in the majority of the country's feet.

It's plain as day, the choice the vast majority of people in Rotherham/the country have, a protection of the nhs and welfare state, or the destruction of it.

rolymiller
30-05-2017, 11:35 AM
Same with the Tories though Ellis daarn saarf particularly but also working class Tories who think they are a bit better than what they are. What my dear old mum would call working class snobs.

By the way I was interested in your point about Labour not being for the working man any more and I would agree that the ToryBlair government wasn't but I don't think ,whatever you think of Corbyn, that he wont be for the working man.

Just a comment about the OP. I do think Abbott is a bit of a liability for Labour but then again all partys have em...Boris....need I say more.

gm_gm
30-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Another embarrassing interview with Corbyn, its getting silly now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40090520

lbj
30-05-2017, 01:25 PM
Being careful with your money is NOT a tory trait ...it is more Labour !

Being SELFISH - letting others suffer while you are OK - thankyou very much IS A TORY TRAIT.

CONSERVE....."protect something, especially something from harm or destruction."

And that "something" is normally their way of life - their quality of life - their money!..... while the poor pay for it and / or suffer.

PS: May will re-introduce FOX hunting - a barbaric act of the very few.

millmoormagic
30-05-2017, 02:04 PM

Haha, you're an intelligent fella gm, but even you, the staunch tory, know that Theresa May is a car crash prime minister, and you also know that Corbyn would wipe the floor with her in a head to head, he showed much more positivity in the first 5 minutes in the Paxman interview than she has managed in two years....and you know this. ;D

MillerBill
30-05-2017, 02:06 PM

How embarrassing is that.I have just seen the leader of the labour party make a complete idiot of himself.This is worse than the Abbot disaster!!!!

gm_gm
30-05-2017, 02:12 PM
Haha, you're an intelligent fella gm, but even you, the staunch tory, know that Theresa May is a car crash prime minister, and you also know that Corbyn would wipe the floor with her in a head to head, he showed much more positivity in the first 5 minutes in the Paxman interview than she has managed in two years....and you know this. ;D

MMM Watch the Andrew Neil interview its much better, it goes on at length about his links to terrorist groups and Diane Abbots comments about every IRA bomb that kills a British subject is a victory

millmoormagic
30-05-2017, 02:26 PM
MMM Watch the Andrew Neil interview its much better, it goes on at length about his links to terrorist groups and Diane Abbots comments about every IRA bomb that kills a British subject is a victory

I've seen the interview, and the fact is that Corbyn has absolutely denounced all forms of terrorism, fact, do you want to talk about your heroine, Thatcher, and her links and negotiations with the IRA, the group that tried to murder her?

Abbott is an idiot...i'll give you that one.

Furthermore, Andrew Neil is the tory attack dog, much like much of the media these days, you know this, because it's clear as day the bias against Corbyn. Having said that, did you see the Andrew Neil interview with Theresa May? there's no comparison, absolutely none, even with Neil doing the questioning, she blew it and is a disaster for you tories, and, once again, you know it.

gm_gm
30-05-2017, 02:31 PM
I've seen the interview, and the fact is that Corbyn has absolutely denounced all forms of terrorism, fact, do you want to talk about your heroine, Thatcher, and her links and negotiations with the IRA, the group that tried to murder her?

Think is was John Major who did this not Thatch, even though he denied at the time he was negotiating with them

rolymiller
30-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Dunno about Corbyn gm but your leader has dropped the biggest boll ock of all in the election campaign so far with the dementia tax fiasco...its probably the main reason why the poll gap is quickly closing...cant see voters in leafy tory hamlets being chuffed about that one let alone working class torys like yourself...at least you wont have got 2 bob to rub together...

millmoormagic
30-05-2017, 02:42 PM
Think is was John Major who did this not Thatch, even though he denied at the time he was negotiating with them

Nope, definitely Thatcher......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-16366413

gm_gm
30-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Nope, definitely Thatcher......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-16366413

This is the Major link.....In any event as you suggest it was the Tory party who brokered peace in Northern Ireland

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1993/nov/28/northernireland

millmoormagic
30-05-2017, 02:52 PM
This is the Major link.....In any event as you suggest it was the Tory party who brokered peace in Northern Ireland

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1993/nov/28/northernireland

Haha, how hypocritical you tory's are, absolutely splendidly two faced, you're all banging on about Corbyn and the IRA, trying to smear him, lying through your teeth because he's closing the gap, then when it's pointed out that your most (in)famous leader was at the centre of actual negotiations with terrorists, claim that the tory party was brokering peace all along...i'm absolutely laughing my t*ts off here..:D:D

mellowmiller
30-05-2017, 02:53 PM
The epitome of obsession:
Millmoormagic and his defence of the Labour party cock ups.
Lbj and his defence of the Stubbs cock ups.
Not much in it really 😊

rolymiller
30-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Think there will be a lot of lies now pedalled by the Tory press and media now to discredit Jezzer. The polls are narrowing all the time and as corporal jones would say "they don't like it up em!".

lbj
30-05-2017, 03:07 PM
There's a big difference in the defence of "cock ups" and the correction of propagandist nonsense propagated by the establishment for the sublimation of the "Great Unwashed".....who promulgate this poppycock into perpetuity !

I'm on "Q" next.....can't wait....lol

millmoormagic
30-05-2017, 03:15 PM
The epitome of obsession:
Millmoormagic and his defence of the Labour party cock ups.
Lbj and his defence of the Stubbs cock ups.
Not much in it really ��

Thanks for that, you don't think that gm has absolutely cocked up there then? but that doesn't matter does it, it's alright he's only shoving untruthful slurs against someone, but when corrected i get the stick! You couldn't make it up really.

Lasterman
30-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Do you think anyone needs to peddle lies to discredit Jezzer? When he gets completely floored on Woman's Hour by someone asking a simple question about his parties main policy thrust of the day, I'd say he's making a pretty good job of it himself. The man simply isn't up to leading a party or a government. Even the most staunch Labour supporter must surely see that.

mellowmiller
30-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Thanks for that, you don't think that gm has absolutely cocked up there then? but that doesn't matter does it, it's alright he's only shoving untruthful slurs against someone, but when corrected i get the stick! You couldn't make it up really.

I was only joking MM. Lighten up for God's sake!
Just seems like you and lbj have your never ending crusades 😉

millmoormagic
30-05-2017, 03:37 PM
I was only joking MM. Lighten up for God's sake!
Just seems like you and lbj have your never ending crusades ��

Once again, fair enough MM, haha, i do get embroiled i'll admit, ;D:P

rolymiller
30-05-2017, 03:46 PM
Not what the polls are starting to say lasterman. Like I said on another thread if the young voters turn out it could be very close. In any case are you saying may would be a stronger pm? She won't even face Corbyn head to head in a tv debate and totally cocked up on her own manifesto. This is the woman who is going to sort us out after brexit. Weak as piss.

great_fire
30-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Anyone else tempted to vote Labour because it will be such a disaster with Corbyn it might finish Labour off for good? Or at least for a long time.

great_fire
30-05-2017, 06:21 PM
Furthermore, Andrew Neil is the tory attack dog, much like much of the media these days, you know this, because it's clear as day the bias against Corbyn. Having said that, did you see the Andrew Neil interview with Theresa May? there's no comparison, absolutely none, even with Neil doing the questioning, she blew it and is a disaster for you tories, and, once again, you know it.

Has attacked every single party leader I've seen on there, show is only 30 minutes so it's "attack, attack, attack".

You only think Corbyn was given a harder time because of your own personal bias.

great_fire
30-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Not really though has he, same old mantra from those unable to conceive the fact that the Labour party is the only one that ACTUALLY represents the views of the majorityof Rotherham residents, historically.

Recently they've only represented the Muslim community, not coincidentally the postal vote came in in 2001 and the Muslim block vote, where the Imam or community leader decides who everyone votes for, became more important to them. So 96% of Rotherham population became less important than the Islamic 4%, with disastrous consequences for the young female population of the borough.

millmoormagic
30-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Has attacked every single party leader I've seen on there, show is only 30 minutes so it's "attack, attack, attack".

You only think Corbyn was given a harder time because of your own personal bias.

And Corbyn wiped the floor with May, hurts you doesn't it.

millmoormagic
30-05-2017, 06:40 PM
Recently they've only represented the Muslim community, not coincidentally the postal vote came in in 2001 and the Muslim block vote, where the Imam or community leader decides who everyone votes for, became more important to them. So 96% of Rotherham population became less important than the Islamic 4%, with disastrous consequences for the young female population of the borough.

Leave your hatred behind you fella, it's eating away, you're getting desperate.

Grist_To_The_Mill
30-05-2017, 06:57 PM
And Corbyn wiped the floor with May, hurts you doesn't it.

That's one of your funniest yet MMM

You're going to find it hard to improve on that one.

rolymiller
30-05-2017, 07:09 PM
Andrew Neil unbiased? What a load of bollax greatfire. As I speak he is chairman of the press holdings group which owns the Daily Torygraph and the Spectator. He is hardly likely to be unbiased is he? He should not be allowed anywhere near a tv camera when there is a democratic general election about to be had. I am pretty sure as well he has a lot of journalistic connections with that well known left winger rupee baby. Get a grip greatfire you are losing it...

Lasterman
30-05-2017, 08:47 PM
Not what the polls are starting to say lasterman. Like I said on another thread if the young voters turn out it could be very close. In any case are you saying may would be a stronger pm? She won't even face Corbyn head to head in a tv debate and totally cocked up on her own manifesto. This is the woman who is going to sort us out after brexit. Weak as piss.

The polls are reflecting the fact that if you tell enough daft people that they're going to get a lot more free stuff that greedy rich people will pay for, they'll vote for you. Fortunately, in the end, there will be enough sensible people who realise that for all her faults, May and the Tories are the only viable alternative at the moment.

rolymiller
30-05-2017, 08:56 PM
No millionaire has ever made money without workers - unless they win it or nick it of course. The bankers sort of come into the second category..oh and the fat cats who pay themselves what they want in times of austerity..who pays for them then? Yep us silly buggers at the bottom...

I presume you have a few bob yourself to conserve? Otherwise whats the point in voting tory?

Lasterman
30-05-2017, 11:15 PM
No millionaire has ever made money without workers - unless they win it or nick it of course. The bankers sort of come into the second category..oh and the fat cats who pay themselves what they want in times of austerity..who pays for them then? Yep us silly buggers at the bottom...

I presume you have a few bob yourself to conserve? Otherwise whats the point in voting tory?

Well if your first statement is true, I'd argue that no 'worker' has made a reasonable living without 'millionaires' (or at least people of enterprise) to create the environment where surplus's can be made. Hit those people hard enough and they'll bugger off. What happens then? Someone once said 'there's no such thing as a free lunch'. It's been attributed to many people over the years but Jeremy Corbyn isn't one of then.

a123
31-05-2017, 08:34 AM
The entire premise of the labour party's manifesto being fully costed is that nobody will change their behaviours as a result of their regressive tax policies.

For example 10 people all earning £90,000 per year will each pay 5p in the £ on their top £10,000 earnings generating £500 each or £5,000 in total.

If just one of these chooses to instigate a salary sacrifice on these earnings and elects to pay the £10,000 into their pensions instead, which is perfectly legal, the exchequer will lose the full 45p income tax and 9p in National Insurance a loss in revenue of £5,400.

Hence the increase in taxation generates nothing, if anything they collect less than previously.

The top 5% of society plus the big corporations know how to play the system to their advantage so it's nowhere near as simple as we can generate £x by upping general tax rates.

That's on top of the fact that the IFS estimate there is already a £9bn hole in Labour's calculations without factoring in any of the above behaviours.

mellowmiller
31-05-2017, 08:54 AM
Andrew Neil unbiased? What a load of bollax greatfire. As I speak he is chairman of the press holdings group which owns the Daily Torygraph and the Spectator. He is hardly likely to be unbiased is he? He should not be allowed anywhere near a tv camera when there is a democratic general election about to be had. I am pretty sure as well he has a lot of journalistic connections with that well known left winger rupee baby. Get a grip greatfire you are losing it...

Interesting debate. Don't you think ALL the commentators will have their own political preferences and some will have strongly held views?
It's illogical to think otherwise as presumably most of them will be going to the polling stations to cast their votes like the rest of us next Thursday.

Lasterman
31-05-2017, 10:19 AM
I think a lot of diehard Labour supporters have such a hatred for the Tories - and often live in areas where their views rarely get questioned - that they see TV interviewers doing their job (playing Devils advocate) as anti-Labour bias.

My perception is that interviewers tend to give all politicians an equally hard time and any difference in outcome tends to come from how well they deal with it. For example, if you go on a live radio show and don't know how the stuff you're offering for free is going to be paid for, it might look like you're being given an unfair hard time - if you're a Labour supporter.

monty_rhodes
31-05-2017, 10:59 AM
I shall be voting Labour as I feel a Labour government could be good fun. The idea that any of our political parties can reverse Western decline, radical Islamism, the catastrophic fall in majority living standards that beckons and the slide of the NHS into oblivion under the weight of obesity and transgender "corrections" is a quaint notion. Bring it on.

bogsdollox
31-05-2017, 01:19 PM

I'd rather have Russ Abbott than her- she is totally incompetent and I wouldnt trust her with the school tuck shop never mind Home Sec - isn't she the MP for looney left Tower Hamlets?

gm_gm
31-05-2017, 03:29 PM
That's one of your funniest yet MMM

You're going to find it hard to improve on that one.

I thought the same Grist, MMM sees events in such a strange way.

millmoormagic
31-05-2017, 06:30 PM
I thought the same Grist, MMM sees events in such a strange way.

Ah, he rears his head, wanna tell me again about Thatcher and the IRA?

animallittle3
01-06-2017, 07:54 AM
Tory voters who originate from working class backgrounds would do well to remember that previous labour governments and trade unions have played a huge part in helping them pull themselves up by their boot straps and prosper in life .

frogmiller
01-06-2017, 08:18 AM

I'll put money on them all siding with him if he gets in.

animallittle3
01-06-2017, 08:34 AM
Quite right frog , watch the blairites want to play when there's a sniff of power in the air .

That said , JC would be foolish not to offer the olive branch and unite the party and he's the type of man who would do that I believe .

If the younger one's get out and vote in large numbers the tory's are done for , caustically optimistic on that score .

Lasterman
01-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Have they? Anyone got a story of what a Labour government has done to help pull yourself up by your bootstraps? I can give you a few of how they've tied my buggers together.

animallittle3
01-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Well if elected the labour party today would offer university places without having you up to your nacker in debt by the time you are 22 .

Nobody from a working class background around here would have got out of the pit or steel mill to better thenselves without the labour party fighting for fairness in society , the tories wouldn't want oiks like you infecting universities , know your place pal .

You'd have worked 60 hours down the pit and your wage would have been required by your parents to keep off the rent man and starvation in your two up two down hovel , you can thank the labour party and trade unions for the 40 hour week and holiday pay , not that you will though , the tories opposed everything that labour brought in for the working class including the NHS , die in pain you lower class oik , doctors cost money and it's not for you .

You pull yourself up but never ever forget how much easier the labour party and trade unions helped you do that .

a123
01-06-2017, 10:24 AM
Well if elected the labour party today would offer university places without having you up to your nacker in debt by the time you are 22 .

Nobody from a working class background around here would have got out of the pit or steel mill to better thenselves without the labour party fighting for fairness in society , the tories wouldn't want oiks like you infecting universities , know your place pal .

You'd have worked 60 hours down the pit and your wage would have been required by your parents to keep off the rent man and starvation in your two up two down hovel , you can thank the labour party and trade unions for the 40 hour week and holiday pay , not that you will though , the tories opposed everything that labour brought in for the working class including the NHS , die in pain you lower class oik , doctors cost money and it's not for you .

You pull yourself up but never ever forget how much easier the labour party and trade unions helped you do that .

Total and utter nonsense.

I can categorically state that neither the labour party or any trade union has played any part whatsoever in what I have achieved in life.

I can't believe that people are really falling for this JC milk and honey nonsense that he is peddling. It is spin of the worst kind it is simply not sustainable or deliverable.

If elected it will end badly, we will all end up paying more tax and the government borrowing will hit eye watering record high levels, that our children and grand children will struggle to pay off for years.

The IFS has said there is already a £9bn hole in Labour's spending plans assuming that the top 5% of earners and corporation do not alter their behaviours upon the change in government policy should they be elected, that's was before the latest raft of give aways.

Watching JC blurting out the latest give away to con voters, is akin to watching a dodgy trader in the outdoor market trying to sell his tat.

What's the next freeby he's going to offer up? You can have for free 6 pints of best bitter at the local of your choice on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings? Why not he's offered up everything else for nothing?

Man of principle, don't make me laugh.

rolymiller
01-06-2017, 10:36 AM
Nice to know you and your family never needed the NHS in your life then A123. Very lucky in my opinion. Also if your forefathers hadnt fought for workers rights, fair pay and safety in the work place woulld you have achieved so much in your life now? I could go on about stuff like education reforms as well. What about if you hadn't had an education?

Mosrt of us would still be living in slums and working in the workhouse if the labour movement hadnt helped reform the system. Read up on your history a123 if you dont believe me...it wasnt some nice capitalist that gave you a chance in life unless you are the son of a banker of course..,

Lasterman
01-06-2017, 10:54 AM
They're not saddled with debt, they're saddled with a commitment to pay an additional tax - just like Corbyn now wants to dump on anyone else audacious enough to stick their head above the parapet.

All that stuff that Labour did - excellent, but it was over 50 years ago and it's done now. There's no need for the Labour Party any more. Just as UKIP has already outlived its usefulness, the Labour Party (certainly as presented by Corbyn and his crowd) is two generations out of date. Everybody likes a freebie (me included) but you quickly realise that somebody, somewhere has to pay for it. Corbyn's plans are simply pie-in-the-sky nonsense.

monty_rhodes
01-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Nice to know you and your family never needed the NHS in your life then A123. Very lucky in my opinion. Also if your forefathers hadnt fought for workers rights, fair pay and safety in the work place woulld you have achieved so much in your life now? I could go on about stuff like education reforms as well. What about if you hadn't had an education?

Mosrt of us would still be living in slums and working in the workhouse if the labour movement hadnt helped reform the system. Read up on your history a123 if you dont believe me...it wasnt some nice capitalist that gave you a chance in life unless you are the son of a banker of course..,

Agree with you on this one, roly. The Tories are not against intervention or massive injections of state aid. Large landowners, farmers (exempt from Inheritance Tax and commercial rates as well as recipients of subsidy) and bankers have all been bailed out at eye-watering cost to the Exchequer and QE and low interest rates have penalised savers but benefitted a whole raft of investors by artifically boosting asset prices.

rolymiller
01-06-2017, 11:04 AM
I am glad that you have faith that your rights on pay and conditions will still be protected in the workplace without unions. Good luck with that one.Heard of the rise of zero hour contract? Does it not worry you?

animallittle3
01-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Nothing is ever out of date with Labour whilst ever we have the tories around trying to turn the clock back to victorian workhouse conditions , foodbanks and a none existent welfare state .

Only one party out of date pal and it isn't labour .

a123
01-06-2017, 11:13 AM

Your wrong there I was lucky enough to get a job in a company owned by a guy who is now worth nore than £400m, who employed me as a trainee and allowed me to study day release to become fully qualified. As a result of his foresight I'm now doing well in life, but I had to work hard to get where I am.

It is possible to suceed if you are working class and you have the gumption to work at it.

Mmmm thought I paid income tax and National Insurance for the NHS, certainly the last annual tax statement I received from the inland revenue told me I had, my bad.

I also have an employer who pays for me to have private health insuramce so in some ways I am a hero because I am reducing the burden on the NHS by paying in and not taking out.

Yeah we would still be sending little urchins up chimneys if it wasn't for the labour party and the unios, progress has happened over the last century whatever the colour of government that has been in power.

See you can't answer my questions about JC's give away and the fact it's not fully costed as claimed and the potential medium to long term consequences for all of us in society whether poor, middle income or wealthy beyond your wildest dreams.

a123
01-06-2017, 11:19 AM
I am glad that you have faith that your rights on pay and conditions will still be protected in the workplace without unions. Good luck with that one.Heard of the rise of zero hour contract? Does it not worry you?

Never been a member of a union and if I live to be 120 I will never be the member of a union.

Union leader on more than the PM is being paid arguing for a fair deal for the downtrodden workers, LMFAO.

a123
01-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Nothing is ever out of date with Labour whilst ever we have the tories around trying to turn the clock back to victorian workhouse conditions , foodbanks and a none existent welfare state .

Yeah if you believe in travelling back to the 1970's.

rolymiller
01-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Yes YOU have been lucky a123 but many working class kids haven't. Yes some working class kids achieve but the playing field is tipped heavily against them no matter how hard they work. .What about some of your best pals at school? Don't you spare a thought for those who have been left behind or maybe you don't care.Your conscience i suppose. I would guess you were brought up in the Thatcher era where the thought of only number 1 ruled for ump**** years.

a123
01-06-2017, 11:41 AM
Yes YOU have been lucky a123 but many working class kids haven't. What about some of your best pals at school? Don't you spare a thought for those who have been left behind or maybe you don't care.Your conscience i suppose. I would guess you were brought up in the Thatcher era where the thought of only number 1 ruled for ump**** years.

Same as most school classes, some have gone on to do better than me, some are similar, some have done worse.

The fact is it comes down to the individual to take responsibility for their life, you don't have to fall into the dead end factory job, or the zero hours contract or a life on the dole, you can work bloody hard to develop your lot and achieve something in life.

I'm no superstar I left school with 5 O levels, made a complete mess of my A levels, but then researched potential careers that had the opportunity to develop into a better career path.

I certainly wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but one thing I had in my corner was my dad and Granddad, one a steelworker, one who worked in both the pits and steelworks, who were both determined that whatever I did in life I wasn't going to tread the same path as them.

They kept me on the straight and narrow and made sure I grasped the opportunity I had been given with both hands

rolymiller
01-06-2017, 11:46 AM
Interesting dad and grandad were steelworkers/ miners . They must have been members of trade unions. Arguably maybe if their pay and conditions hadnt been fought for they wouldnt have been able to support you like they did. You might not even have been here!

I worked in the steelworks myself for 25 years before moving on to another career-not as lucrative as yours by the sound of it. i would not have wanted my kids to work in the steelworks either and of course i want them to do well. In saying that I always remind them where they have come from and the important things in life are not to do with materialism and wealth but being happy and content. Also to care about others. I find it hard to believe your dad and grandad said sod everybody else...

Lasterman
01-06-2017, 12:01 PM

Victorian Workhouse...are you serious? Suggest that someone does a few hours unpaid work in return for their benefits and there's an outcry. And as for food banks...well when the people attending them don't have mobile phone and Sky contracts, 65" TV's and alcohol/cigarette habits I might start to see the need. I'm not suggesting the people attending are well off, but their popularity is a reflection of a desire to spend limited resources on something other than food, rather than a genuine need. I'd be tempted to do the same myself if I found myself in that position.

rolymiller
01-06-2017, 12:11 PM
Lasterman. How do you know that people who attend food banks have these things? Have you met them all? Genuine question. I don't even know myself not knowing anybody who uses food banks.

Lasterman
01-06-2017, 02:33 PM
Lasterman. How do you know that people who attend food banks have these things? Have you met them all? Genuine question. I don't even know myself not knowing anybody who uses food banks.

No I haven't met them all, but I have met a number and been in their homes. I also know someone who volunteers at food banks. In my experience, food banks are often used to free up cash for discretionary purchases (and sometimes used as a source of goods to be turned into cash). I'm sure many of us would be tempted to do the same in similar circumstances, but it's annoying when the existance of food banks is used as 'proof' of underlying poverty. They are proof of the fact that if you offer people free stuff, they'll take it.

a123
01-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Interesting dad and grandad were steelworkers/ miners . They must have been members of trade unions. Arguably maybe if their pay and conditions hadnt been fought for they wouldnt have been able to support you like they did. You might not even have been here!

I worked in the steelworks myself for 25 years before moving on to another career-not as lucrative as yours by the sound of it. i would not have wanted my kids to work in the steelworks either and of course i want them to do well. In saying that I always remind them where they have come from and the important things in life are not to do with materialism and wealth but being happy and content. Also to care about others. I find it hard to believe your dad and grandad said sod everybody else...

I've never said sod everybody else, I'm merely pointing out it is possible to be working class and make a success of your life.

In my experience, I've worked in social housing for the best part of 30 years, there are too many people who feel they are entitled to the good things in life, without having to put the effort into earning it.

To be told you need to pay increased taxes to pay for them to squander on the latest iPhone or Samsung 65" television, rather than looking after their kids which is what they should be doing with the money, sticks in my craw.

I don't doubt there are people in society who genuinely need help, but in my view these parasites at the bottom are equally as bad as any tax dodging individual/corporation at the top and are just as responsible for the fact there is not enough money to go round.

rolymiller
01-06-2017, 04:37 PM
To be fair to you, I can't imagine many parents who worked downt pit and in the steelworks would want the same for their kids. They are pretty grim industries to work in. Would you say that there was a need for unions for your dad/ grandad bearing in mind that they didnt want you to work in such industries?

kentmillerman
01-06-2017, 04:42 PM
She is a 10 pinter. Corbyn must have seen something there. :?. Ah red pants.

a123
01-06-2017, 07:14 PM
To be fair to you, I can't imagine many parents who worked downt pit and in the steelworks would want the same for their kids. They are pretty grim industries to work in. Would you say that there was a need for unions for your dad/ grandad bearing in mind that they didnt want you to work in such industries?

Being honest it was a mix of things, as you say they were hard uncompromising industries, bloody dangerous places to work, first time I can remember our old fella crying like a baby was when one of his best mates was crushed to death in a machine, and yes to some degree the unions played a part in making the environment safer.

The second thing was the lack of a future, growing up I can remember there were always rumours of the next closure, the next round of redundancies and I can vividly remember a number of times when my dad got back from work and said to my mum it's good news for us love we're safe but there's some poor unfortunate families in another plant who are not so lucky tonight.

He could see the old industries dying on there feet hence wanting me to do something else, as well as wanting a better life for me.

I'm no different with my kids, I'm not a materialistic person who wastes money on the latest must have's, I'm investing it so I can give my kids the best possible start to their adult life's when they want to take that step.

rolymiller
01-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Yep good point about the dangers. The shop floor at the melting shop at templeboro used to scare the shyte out of me as an 18 year old. Luckily for me my job didn't involve me going on it too much. Also like you say there always were threats of redundancies and still are to this day. Not really a job which could be guaranteed for life for your kids even if they wanted it.

KerrAvon
01-06-2017, 08:06 PM
I love the way that supporters of the left (and, to be fair, the right too) seek to claim credit for all that is good.

The National Health Service was created off the back of the Beveridge Report, which was written by a Liberal. Whilst a Labour government created the NHS, it has been continued by the numerous Conservative governments since 1948.

The first steps to a welfare state were taken by Winston Churchil (a Liberal at the time) and David Lloyd George in the form of the National Insurance Act 1911.

The system of compulsory and state provided education was introduced and driven by Liberal governments. As for tuition fees, let's not forget that they were introduced by Labour in 1998, primarily to pay for the expansion of higher education such as to open up opportunities for more people to take that route.

It was a Conservative government that promoted home ownership for everyone with it's right to buy scheme.

I'm sure that we are all grateful for the part that the unions have played to improve conditions for the working man, but it would be wrong to suggest that they have been a universal force for good. The 'closed shop' was little more than a legalised protection racket in which you had to pay your subs in order to keep your job. The mass picketing and violence that marred indutsrial disputes of the 60s, 70s and 80s were examples of an attempt to intimidate working people who exercised their right not to participate in strikes that were often called off the back of dubious 'show of hands' votes in mass meetings.

Returning to the subject of the OP: A vote for Labour is a vote for Diane Abbott to be put in charge of policing and the security services. All those Labour supporters on here who have admitted that she is a liability or similar should reflect upon that.

mellowmiller
01-06-2017, 08:11 PM
I'm not really into politics but some of the stuff on here reminds me of something I saw recently which is hard to disagree with:

Labour: A bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich people by telling poor people that "other" rich people are the reason they're poor.

Makes you think don't it?

millmoormagic
01-06-2017, 08:24 PM
I'm not really into politics but some of the stuff on here reminds me of something I saw recently which is hard to disagree with:

Labour: A bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich people by telling poor people that "other" rich people are the reason they're poor.

Makes you think don't it?

Your lack of interest in politics is shining bright with that statement to be honest MM

Ellis_D
06-06-2017, 10:49 PM

First time I've seen that. What an absolute joke. You would think after Liability Abbott had made such a balls up, that Corbyn would be on the ball himself. But no. He's can lead a protest, he's not fit to lead a country.

millertop
07-06-2017, 10:08 AM
She's been pulled out due to health reason, yes I think that was the best thing to do but it should have been earlier

Ellis_D
08-06-2017, 12:50 AM
She wasn't pulled out due to ill health. She was pulled out because even Corbyn, finally, realised that she was the gift that keeps on giving to the Conservative party.

She has always been an absolute idiot. I have seen her numerous times down the years speaking on political programmes and doing interviews and always wondered how the hell she held any sort of position of authority. Having read many forums and spoken to plenty of other people over the last ten years or so, there were plenty of other people who also realised. It seems that a lot of other people are now noticing that too.

Ellis_D
08-06-2017, 01:02 AM
The interview here was yet again, truly embarrassing for the Labour party. Everyone voting Labour must realise that she is close to Corbyn, and she will be a key part of his cabinet if Corbyn wins. Not only as she is a friend, but also because she is black and female. Don't try to pretend that every government and shadow government is not desperately trying to make sure that ethnic minorities and females form a bigger part of their team than previously.

Diane Abbott just tries to bluff her way through this in the hope no-one will notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ2l8Cs-Lc4

caytonmiller
08-06-2017, 06:42 AM
The woman is a bloody idiot and if labour get in today god help us
Even Dermott the interviewer knew this that's why he was pushing her for a answer
Whoever votes labour should hang there head in shame and for the next 5 years you can stand in the corner and face the wall

avondalemiller
09-06-2017, 12:21 PM
...........and D Abbott has increased her majority............ there must be some gullable poeple down in the big smoke...

.........talk about the blind leading the blind, hahaha, you couldn't make it up eh?

We think Labour in Rotherham could put a monkey forward and win......1st prize goes to Hackney......she polled over 42,000

Redshank
09-06-2017, 12:44 PM
...........and D Abbott has increased her majority............ there must be some gullable poeple down in the big smoke...

.........talk about the blind leading the blind, hahaha, you couldn't make it up eh?

We think Labour in Rotherham could put a monkey forward and win......1st prize goes to Hackney......she polled over 42,000

Get used to it old boy.

JC stood on an unashamedly left wing agenda and ripped up all the polls. The biggest swing to Labour since 1945!

He's now unassailable as leader of the Labour party, has immensely increased his standing in parliament, and is in prime position to take full advantage of the impending civil war within the Tory party.

....and all this with "liability Diane Abbott" in the fold. You couldn't make it up eh :D:D:D

ragingpup
09-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Really pleased for Corbyn after everything that the Tories, the media and his own party have thrown at him. Bloody strong guy.

But Abbott - it wouldn't surprise me if she was poorly as she has certanly been loads more dynamic than her recent appearences suggest. But whatever, after these consistently poor performances I just don't think she's strong enough even to do the basics like hold a viewer's attention when she is speaking, when we need someone in the top roles that can mirror the passion of Corbyn and energise/inspire in the clips you do get. They have to count.

lbj
09-06-2017, 02:30 PM
", it has been continued by the numerous Conservative governments since 1948"

Only under duress.....and it's basically privatised now and corrupt....the massively over budget IT system is / was rife for corruption and boy did the tory pals milk that one......lol

Ellis_D
20-06-2017, 05:35 PM

Just shows how our politicians, and Labour ones in particular, and Diane Abbott the most particular of all, react to terror attacks. Whilst any normal thinking person can say, yes the bloke the other night was a terrorist, it was an act of cowardice on innocent people, an attack on Muslims, but can also say the attackers in Manchester and the London attacks were terrorists and it was a clear attack on non-Muslims, Abbott can't do that. She refers to acts of Islamic extremism as incidents but can't wait to wheel out the terrorist word when it comes to an attack on Muslims. No bias there though, of course.

millmoormagic
20-06-2017, 05:40 PM

Just shows how our politicians, and Labour ones in particular, and Diane Abbott the most particular of all, react to terror attacks. Whilst any normal thinking person can say, yes the bloke the other night was a terrorist, it was an act of cowardice on innocent people, an attack on Muslims, but can also say the attackers in Manchester and the London attacks were terrorists and it was a clear attack on non-Muslims, Abbott can't do that. She refers to acts of Islamic extremism as incidents but can't wait to wheel out the terrorist word when it comes to an attack on Muslims. No bias there though, of course.

Typically though Ellis, this is all bluster and bull isn't it? because it suits your hatred of all things Labour party, and while i don't neccesarily agree with all things Diane Abbott, she has basically shown some empathy to all affected, plainly. Only your hatred points you to the conclusions you, and many of the other 'tommy' followers continue to reach.

Ellis_D
21-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Typically though Ellis, this is all bluster and bull isn't it? because it suits your hatred of all things Labour party, and while i don't neccesarily agree with all things Diane Abbott, she has basically shown some empathy to all affected, plainly. Only your hatred points you to the conclusions you, and many of the other 'tommy' followers continue to reach.

Sounds like denial again to me.

millertop
22-06-2017, 06:21 AM
She's just trying to keep in the good books which makes her an idiot.

Some abuse on twitter which she's brought on yourself, she needs to shut the account down and just get on with her job

Grist_To_The_Mill
22-06-2017, 08:30 AM
It's the fact that she has a "job" is the real scandal.

John2
22-06-2017, 08:47 AM
Sounds like denial again to me.

Ellis, why does the image you provided not include this one?

https://image.ibb.co/eQDHV5/abbot.jpg

Ellis_D
22-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Ellis, why does the image you provided not include this one?

https://image.ibb.co/eQDHV5/abbot.jpg

Because the Facebook post I got it from that had been shared around never had it on?

Tbh your post only highlights the political points she constantly made. It was just an 'incident' before she knew who was responsible. Once she found out it was a British born person it became a terror attack as she could whine about 'anti-immigrant rhetoric.'

Grist_To_The_Mill
22-06-2017, 07:02 PM
No Ellis she wouldn't

Got the job because:-

Black (tick)
Female (tick)
Into women's rights (tick)

But more importantly the main candidates for the position had done a runner because Jeremy (bad maths) Corbyn was elected leader.

She ended up being number one choice in a field of one.

John2
22-06-2017, 08:24 PM
Tbh your post only highlights the political points she constantly made.

No it doesn't, it highlights that people will blindly share biased propoganda on social media without checking it accurately represents the facts or even that the author is in any way credible.