PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see a Yorkshire team in blue and white playing in the Premiership

Brin
29-05-2017, 06:01 PM
shame it's not your lot.....:D

flourbasher
29-05-2017, 06:20 PM
Well done to Hudds & pleased for Izzy Brown. Great player

You can either take pens or you can't

You can volunteer to take pens or you don't

£170m + ....ouch

braggyowl
29-05-2017, 06:30 PM
shame it's not your lot.....:D

Hey up lads look here....

It's the Wednesday hating Rovrum fan who hates us that much that he daren't even come to Hillsborough to see his side lose to us because it cost so much hahaha...
You've really got it bad haven't you pal.
Your shower go down with the crappest share of points ever and not one Wednesdayite comes on your board to take the p!ss...We end up with a fourth spot finish and 81 points and you come on here trying your hardest..Oh dear, how sad are you matey...

Go and find yourself a proper rival..Someone like Donny who really do hate your guts..It might make you feel a little bit better not to have a one sided rivalry where the club you hate so much doesn't give a flying fck about you.

Oh, and enjoy league one again by the way losers..:O;D

Well done Huddersfield...At least we went out to the team that went all the way to the Prem and best of luck for next season.

braggyowl
29-05-2017, 06:34 PM

£170m + ....ouch

League one football yet again because you were absolutely sh!te in our league and weren't good enough to stay up...Double ouch!

Cheers for the six points anall pal...Lovely double there from the Wednesday Boys. :p

Bluestripe
29-05-2017, 07:30 PM

It's the Wednesday hating Rovrum fan who hates us that much that he daren't even come to Hillsborough to see his side lose to us because it cost so much hahaha...
Your shower go down with the crappest share of points ever and not one Wednesdayite comes on your board to take the p!ss..

Oh I pissed myself at this one!
Brin the mini blade bum boy who doesn't even go to matches, who supports a team with record-breaking 23 points this season which is exceeded only by a 99 year history in the league during which RUFC have won zip zero nada.
A chairman who after three consecutive wins at the bottom of Championship talks of PL football at NYS

Best of all he's a Wednesday hater
It's no disgrace to be born a miller...hahahaha

Bluestripe
29-05-2017, 07:35 PM

£170m + ....ouch

Had a laugh at that one...and of course you're not wrong!
Ouch indeed

RavBlade
29-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Brin the mini blade bum boy who doesn't even go to matches, who supports a team with record-breaking 23 points this season which is exceeded only by a 99 year history in the league during which RUFC have won zip zero nada.
A chairman who after three consecutive wins at the bottom of Championship talks of PL football at NYS

Penny dropping yet ? ;D

Bluestripe
29-05-2017, 10:29 PM
Penny dropping yet ? ;D

We're the biggest and best round here - dont mind being shot at

Brin
30-05-2017, 02:41 PM

Your shower go down with the crappest share of points ever and not one Wednesdayite comes on your board to take the p!ss...We end up with a fourth spot finish and 81 points and you come on here trying your hardest..Oh dear, how sad are you matey...

Go and find yourself a proper rival..Someone like Donny who really do hate your guts..It might make you feel a little bit better not to have a one sided rivalry where the club you hate so much doesn't give a flying fck about you.

Oh, and enjoy league one again by the way losers..:O;D

Well done Huddersfield...At least we went out to the team that went all the way to the Prem and best of luck for next season.

Just checking my line and bait and what do you know.... I've caught one and all on a size 20 with a single pinkie 🎣

😄😄😄😄😄😄

Brin
30-05-2017, 02:42 PM

And another one ......🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

😄😄😄😄😄

Bit o' banter lads don't bite so easy.

Seriously who am I to take the piss out of another team's demise after the shocking season we've just had.

It all starts again so last season will soon be forgotten.

braggyowl
30-05-2017, 04:30 PM
Gotta admit, me n Blue went straight for the pinkie as soon as you cast in...XD XD

Bluestripe
30-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Gotta admit, me n Blue went straight for the pinkie as soon as you cast in...XD XD

Fancy me thinking Brin was a Wednesday-hating tos*ser wanting to take the proverbial.

Brin
30-05-2017, 05:26 PM

Braggy you visit ours quite often with no malice to post I know you're a decent chap.

Just the impish kid in me sometimes that I can't resist.... thanks for taking the bait 😄😄😄😄

braggyowl
30-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Nice one Brin...Nowt wrong with a bit of banter mate and I reckon you kook, line and sunk me and owd Blue big time there pal...☺😊😀😁

micklyons1hardbstd
30-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Nice one Brin...Nowt wrong with a bit of banter mate and I reckon you kook, line and sunk me and owd Blue big time there pal...☺😊😀😁
You all do realise that Rav is now confused.? Nice one Brin. :-D

Acido
30-05-2017, 11:27 PM
If I knew this was a fishing trip Brin, I would have brought some sarnies and a flask of coffee. ;D

braggyowl
31-05-2017, 07:11 AM
Don't thee bleedin start anall Acido...arl chuffin flask n coffee thi 😊😁😁

Acido
31-05-2017, 08:17 PM
Don't thee bleedin start anall Acido...arl chuffin flask n coffee thi ������

Ok maybe a cup of horlicks Braggy, for all you golden oldies. ;D

braggyowl
01-06-2017, 10:41 AM
hahaha...Bleeder! XD XD

RavBlade
14-06-2017, 10:28 PM
Huddersfield have got Palace away first game in the Premiership, who have you got ? Oh wait................................XD

braggyowl
14-06-2017, 11:39 PM
Ok maybe a cup of horlicks Braggy, for all you golden oldies. ;D

Do for me mate..Do for me....

Al just get mi slippers on ern ar might even get mi owd smokin jacket art...It cud do wi a good airin...

Chuff me...wee'rs mi pipe nar...XD

Tek care pal...:)

Acido
15-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Anyway speaking of the fixtures... who are we all hoping to play, and expecting to play on the opening day ?
Id like to see us have a Yorkie derby either home or away, but I reckon we'll have something like Wolverhampton & Derby to begin with.

WAWAW
15-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Anyway speaking of the fixtures... who are we all hoping to play, and expecting to play on the opening day ?
Id like to see us have a Yorkie derby either home or away, but I reckon we'll have something like Wolverhampton & Derby to begin with.

no derbies if fl rules are to be believed on opening day boxing day and final day.such a shame as cant wait to hammer the scrubbers from s2.best watch what i say as mc,susan will get a lawsuit involved ;D

Acido
15-06-2017, 10:08 PM
no derbies if fl rules are to be believed on opening day boxing day and final day.such a shame as cant wait to hammer the scrubbers from s2.best watch what i say as mc,susan will get a lawsuit involved ;D

Is that right, that they are changing the laws for when derbies can and cant be played ? Thats ridiculous if they are taking the traditional Boxing day derby away from us all.
Also I see the Lg Cup draw is being made this weekend in Bangkok of all places, what a joke this competition has now become.

WAWAW
15-06-2017, 10:22 PM
Is that right, that they are changing the laws for when derbies can and cant be played ? Thats ridiculous if they are taking the traditional Boxing day derby away from us all.
Also I see the Lg Cup draw is being made this weekend in Bangkok of all places, what a joke this competition has now become.

empty your messege folder matey .you have incoming ;D

sounds like it is true with the fixtures.

RavBlade
16-06-2017, 11:32 AM
empty your messege folder matey .you have incoming ;D

sounds like it is true with the fixtures.

Careful Acido, 'you have incoming' is a euphamism ( wawaw/NSU/Utah Saints wont understand that word) for he wants to bum you.

Rotherhamowl10
16-06-2017, 02:04 PM
Careful Acido, 'you have incoming' is a euphamism ( wawaw/NSU/Utah Saints wont understand that word) for he wants to bum you.

wawaw/NSU/Utah Saints probably won't understand it because it's the incorrect spelling...

Bluestripe
16-06-2017, 02:34 PM

You're right about Acido needing to be careful!
You slagged him off didn't you - thought he was a Wednesday moderator, when he's actually Barnsley
Made a right tit of yersen on here didn't you....in front of all of us hahaha!
Keep it going monkey!

RavBlade
16-06-2017, 04:46 PM
You're right about Acido needing to be careful!
You slagged him off didn't you - thought he was a Wednesday moderator, when he's actually Barnsley
Made a right tit of yersen on here didn't you....in front of all of us hahaha!
Keep it going monkey!

I intend to keep going no fear!!!!

RavBlade
16-06-2017, 04:47 PM
wawaw/NSU/Utah Saints probably won't understand it because it's the incorrect spelling...

Even a genius like me makes the odd typo. For dullards like yourself & wawaw/NSU/ Utah Saints, it's the norm.

Bluestripe
16-06-2017, 06:48 PM
I intend to keep going no fear!!!!
And didn't you end up admitting how much of a tosser you'd been

Rav1
18-06-2017, 09:17 PM
And didn't you end up admitting how much of a tosser you'd been

????? only in your dreams.

Bluestripe
18-06-2017, 10:28 PM
????? only in your dreams.

Wriggle away slimy tw*t.....problem is, you ended up admitting you'd shot your mouth off...a grovelling apology I recall.
Hahaha!

MSN
18-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Wriggle away slimy tw*t.....problem is, you ended up admitting you'd shot your mouth off...a grovelling apology I recall.
Hahaha!

pignore mate.he can talk to himself then

wish i could post what rod currie said about him

pignore matey

Rav1
19-06-2017, 07:43 AM
Hahaha!

Are you NSUs dumber brother? Don't answer that I think I know !

Bluestripe
19-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Are you NSUs dumber brother? Don't answer that I think I know !

Instead of you PMing Acido to admit your fuc*k up, you posted it publicly..front of all of Wednesday!!
We already think youre the thickest tos*ser weve had on here and a troll...did you think you'd be improving your reputation hahaha..dopey twa*t

Rav1
19-06-2017, 11:32 AM
Instead of you PMing Acido to admit your fuc*k up, you posted it publicly..front of all of Wednesday!!
We already think youre the thickest tos*ser weve had on here and a troll...did you think you'd be improving your reputation hahaha..dopey twa*t

I think you may have mistaken me for someone that gives a flying fvck what a set of Wednesday w@nkers think. As for trolling, it's about the only thing you shower of sh1t are better than me at.

Bluestripe
19-06-2017, 04:19 PM
I think you may have mistaken me for someone that gives a flying fvck what a set of Wednesday w@nkers think. As for trolling, it's about the only thing you shower of sh1t are better than me at.

Listen scrounger, when mods finally figure out how to fuc*k you off Footymad, we'll relaugh at monkey Rav...thickest blade to ever wander over here, OBSESSED with Sheffield Wednesday...too dim to see it.
Banned on a daily basis....hiding behind his shifty little VPN...creepy fuc*ker

MSN
19-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Listen scrounger, when mods finally figure out how to fuc*k you off Footymad, we'll relaugh at monkey Rav...thickest blade to ever wander over here, OBSESSED with Sheffield Wednesday...too dim to see it.
Very nicely put bluestripe. At least our mods take action when required and not let rape threads drag on. PIGNORE hurts him blue it certainly does.

Rav1
20-06-2017, 07:23 AM
Very nicely put bluestripe. At least our mods take action when required and not let rape threads drag on. PIGNORE hurts him blue it certainly does.

Not paying much attention to your 'raped' wife are you? fvcking disgraceful.

Rav1
20-06-2017, 07:26 AM

Boo hoo Boo hooo hooo aw diddums is old Rav upsetting you? GOOD. Because as long as that piece of sh1t NSU/ WAWAW/Utah Saints is trolling BM, old Rav is going to carry on upsetting you. ;D

banno
20-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Boo hoo Boo hooo hooo aw diddums is old Rav upsetting you? GOOD. Because as long as that piece of sh1t NSU/ WAWAW/Utah Saints is trolling BM, old Rav is going to carry on upsetting you. ;D

I think you're overestimating your impact on here :)
Go get a job instead of sitting at your computer all day, tramp

Rav1
20-06-2017, 12:02 PM
I think you're overestimating your impact on here :)
Go get a job instead of sitting at your computer all day, tramp

Irony yet again? not see it?

My impact on here is MASSIVE XD

banno
20-06-2017, 12:45 PM
Irony yet again? not see it?

My impact on here is MASSIVE XD

No it's not :)

Rav1
20-06-2017, 01:59 PM
No it's not :)

XD In denial as usual. Your board is drowning in a tsunami of Rav posts.

banno
20-06-2017, 03:02 PM
XD In denial as usual. Your board is drowning in a tsunami of Rav posts.

That's easy, and child could do that. It's quality that counts
Get a job, scrounger

Rav1
20-06-2017, 05:12 PM
That's easy, and child could do that. It's quality that counts
Get a job, scrounger

XD now that post IS quality XD More quality in a lucky lucky mans sun glasses than on here !

WAWAW
20-06-2017, 08:39 PM
:D

Rav1
20-06-2017, 09:16 PM

The Ritalin must be working.

WAWAW
20-06-2017, 10:30 PM
The Ritalin must be working.

Rav1
20-06-2017, 10:33 PM

Any chance of giving it an overdose nurse?

WAWAW
20-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Any chance of giving it an overdose nurse?

Acido
21-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Anyway back to the fixtures, we've got to go away to that dwarfy little slimebag Lee Johnson and his team Bristol City on the opening day. And then a fortnight later we're visiting the Blunts. :P
And Im glad to see that both of our matches against the Fowls are on Satdy afternoons, but you can bet that the plod will pratt about with the kick off times.

Rav1
21-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Anyway back to the fixtures, we've got to go away to that dwarfy little slimebag Lee Johnson and his team Bristol City on the opening day. And then a fortnight later we're visiting the Blunts. :P
And Im glad to see that both of our matches against the Fowls are on Satdy afternoons, but you can bet that the plod will pratt about with the kick off times.

Not hoping for a reply anytime soon are ya? It takes em two days to read a long post like yours, then another day to think of a reply, which will look like a 7 years old typed it when it arrives on here. You might just want to settle for an emoji, they like using those. Some of them are currently obsessing on BM because old Ravs gotten right up their snouts. They are so easy.

Bluestripe
23-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Not hoping for a reply anytime soon are ya? It takes em two days to read a long post like yours, then another day to think of a reply, which will look like a 7 years old typed it when it arrives on here. You might just want to settle for an emoji, they like using those. Some of them are currently obsessing on BM because old Ravs gotten right up their snouts. They are so easy.

Double checking...Rav remembers Acido is Barnsley?

Rav1
26-06-2017, 07:42 AM
Double checking...Rav remembers Acido is Barnsley?

Is that a question? If so try it in a sentence we can understand.