PDA

View Full Version : Bradley lowery

rodcurrie
03-06-2017, 02:19 PM
Bradley Lowery is the young man(aged6) who's been fightin cancer,he's Jermaine Defoe's best mate and walked out at wembley with Defoe,also Bradley won Goal of the month last season.His family have let it be known he has only weeks to live because the tumours have spread all over his body and his lungs are full of tumours.Heartbreakingly sad news this is,i think his family deserve fantastic praise for how they've dealt with this awful illness.GODBLESS YOU BRADLEY.UTCB

bulmer1889
03-06-2017, 02:26 PM
When I saw this I thought that was it,I know it's delaying the inevitable everyone wants him to get better unfortunately it won't happen I hope his time left is spent out of pain and his family remember the good times they had together,I wouldn't wish this on anyone it's a truly awful disease and devastates families,my thoughts go out to them and everyone else in this position

rodcurrie
03-06-2017, 02:32 PM
When I saw this I thought that was it,I know it's delaying the inevitable everyone wants him to get better unfortunately it won't happen I hope his time left is spent out of pain and his family remember the good times they had together,I wouldn't wish this on anyone it's a truly awful disease and devastates families,my thoughts go out to them and everyone else in this positionHe's in alot of pain accordin to his family Bully,they knew a few weeks ago that he was goin to die,but they were hopin he would have a few months without much pain but even that hope has been shattered.UTCB

WAWAW
03-06-2017, 02:42 PM
It's so cruel how life is at times and how a young lad like Bradley will soon pass away.i hope that 1 day the world's medical team's find a cure for all cancers as it's a horrible disease for anyone to have.the pain his parents must be in is must be horrific as there is nothing more than they can do to help him.

BlockD
03-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Heartbreaking ,

Ayamonteblade
03-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Jesus.....this puts all my little quibbles into perspective......but.his family have done an amazing job to make.Bradley's short life as fulfilling as possible

bulmer1889
03-06-2017, 06:37 PM
He's in alot of pain accordin to his family Bully,they knew a few weeks ago that he was goin to die,but they were hopin he would have a few months without much pain but even that hope has been shattered.UTCB

Yes rod I've seen their post on Facebook I don't think his mother would be any different in 4 /6 months time as you well know even when it's someone's time it still hurts just as much I think it's how we deal with it after. I'm not in the best of places right now but I wouldn't swap with them for anything

WAWAW
03-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Yes rod I've seen their post on Facebook I don't think his mother would be any different in 4 /6 months time as you well know even when it's someone's time it still hurts just as much I think it's how we deal with it after. I'm not in the best of places right now but I wouldn't swap with them for anything
With it being a child they may never get over what has happened to little boy.its a heart breaking story and hope they can find happiness but a difficult road awaits them. It puts all squabbles on here fully insignificant as to what that family is going through. Feeling really sad for them and a young life is getting taken far too soon.

GrayBlade
03-06-2017, 08:33 PM
I heard that he couldn't have any more treatment except for palliative care.

God bless him, God bless his parents and family, I hope what time he has left is as good as it possibly can be with that vile stinking disease.

charliejoejohn2
04-06-2017, 03:38 PM
It makes my stomach turn when I read things like this poor little mite. God bless you Bradley!!

Wingy Blade
04-06-2017, 03:46 PM
All the best to you little man

rodcurrie
06-07-2017, 08:29 PM
I've just watched Jermaine Defoe's press conference at Bournemouth,he was so upset,sayin it's only a matter of days for young Bradley.I've always admired Defoe as a finisher but my word he's really a wonderful bloke and his friendship wi Bradley is amazin.UTCB

bulmer1889
06-07-2017, 08:34 PM
Yes gone up in a lot of people's opinion of him,I've always liked him but got to say he's gone more than the extra mile with Bradley he does genuinely care for the little lad,as for brad what a fighter he his he doesn't deserve this I hope he doesn't suffer too much

WAWAW
06-07-2017, 08:35 PM
his mum did an update today i think saying he is now becoming unresponsive,so sad and feel for them :(

BlockD
06-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Yes gone up in a lot of people's opinion of him,I've always liked him but got to say he's gone more than the extra mile with Bradley he does genuinely care for the little lad,as for brad what a fighter he his he doesn't deserve this I hope he doesn't suffer too much

Ain't it just awful this,and that poor little Charlie lad,truly heartbreaking

bulmer1889
06-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Life can be a cruel bitch at times trust me I know,hurts more with the young uns their parents would gladly swap places with them

pragueblade
06-07-2017, 08:54 PM
We (work ) were part of his xmas wish as he wasnt expected to see2017 to have as many xmas cards as possible , it ran to some £40k if memory serves me right, plus a truck load of presents, the most amazing gift was by the Everton chairman who donated £250k towards a last ditch treatment in the states but the cancer was too far gone, the family returned the money but he refused and told them to spend it on whater for the lad ..bery generous in the greedy moderm world of football. , once more little fella god bless you .

WAWAW
06-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Life can be a cruel bitch at times trust me I know,hurts more with the young uns their parents would gladly swap places with them
It puts daft squabbles on here in to perspective. Football means nothing when suffering like this is happening.

BlockD
06-07-2017, 08:58 PM
We (work ) were part of his xmas wish as he wasnt expected to see2017 to have as many xmas cards as possible , it ran to some £40k if memory serves me right, plus a truck load of presents, the most amazing gift was by the Everton chairman who donated £250k towards a last ditch treatment in the states but the cancer was too far gone, the family returned the money but he refused and told them to spend it on whater for the lad ..bery generous in the greedy moderm world of football. , once more little fella god bless you .

Here,here

rodcurrie
07-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Here,hereI've just seen on Facebook Bradley's passed away.HEARTBREAKIN.RIP BRADDERS UTCB

bulmer1889
07-07-2017, 03:03 PM
At least he's not in pain any more this lad fought thus terrible disease with a smile on his face and captured all our hearts

RIP little un ❤

WAWAW
07-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Sad sad news,fly high with the angels little one.

Carpe_diem
07-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Little kids should never have to go through any suffering, any pain or any heartache. At least he's at peace now, bless him.

BlockD
07-07-2017, 04:10 PM
At least he's not suffering any more,what a lovely little lad with a great big smile

RIP Bradley

FatherKnowsBest
07-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Terrible to lose a child. All strength to his parents.

RIP

GrayBlade
07-07-2017, 08:19 PM
God bless you and your parents Bradley :heart:

Up the Mackems!

silentjourneyhome
07-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Time will not steal Mum and Dads memories of happier times with you Bradley.

May they be comforted to know that the angels are looking after you.

RIP

WAWAW
07-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Time will not steal Mum and Dads memories of happier times with you Bradley.

May they be comforted to know that the angels are looking after you.

RIP
Good post sjh,full respect to jermain defoe too

RavBlade
07-07-2017, 09:59 PM
Good post sjh,full respect to jermain defoe too

Wish we could swap his mortality for yours. You vile c u n t.

WAWAW
07-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Wish we could swap his mortality for yours. You vile c u n t.
This just shows what a complete utter scum bag you are. A post about a young lad passing away and you want to point score.

RavBlade
07-07-2017, 10:10 PM
This just shows what a complete utter scum bag you are. A post about a young lad passing away and you want to point score.

I don't make up fake rape stories YOU do.

WAWAW
07-07-2017, 10:11 PM
I don't make up fake rape stories YOU do.
Scum bag you are.see post above

RavBlade
07-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Scum bag you are.see post above

Epic fail.

rodcurrie
08-07-2017, 06:23 AM
Please don't turn this tragedy into a pig baitin thread.Show some decorum.RIP BRADLEY.UTCB

blades58
08-07-2017, 07:51 AM
RIP young Bradley

Very sad

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
08-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Another little'un has gone to heaven well before their time,he touched millions of :heart: in his short time on earth.

RIP and God Bless you Bradley.

boltonblade
08-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Not the post to be talking about anything other than young Bradley. RIP young man. I gave my young daughter a big big kiss and hug when i saw this news yesterday. Tragic.

Wingy Blade
08-07-2017, 10:37 AM
RIP little man you helped bring football together across many divides and that is some epitaph.

WAWAW
08-07-2017, 06:04 PM
5288so sad but with his hero

Derryblade
08-07-2017, 06:19 PM
RIP Bradley, total respect for the courage and fighting spirit he showed in trying to beat this horrible disease. My deepest sympathies go out to the young lads family and friends.

As others have said why this thread should be be used for anything else beyond paying your respects to a courageous young boy is embarrassing.

WAWAW
08-07-2017, 06:22 PM
RIP Bradley, total respect for the courage and fighting spirit he showed in trying to beat this horrible disease. My deepest sympathies go out to the young lads family and friends.

As others have said why this thread should be be used for anything else beyond paying your respects to a courageous young boy is embarrassing.
Only 1 tried to spoil it derry,fingers crossed he's listened to rod.

BlockD
08-07-2017, 08:04 PM
I see the Pig sympathiser is back

WAWAW
08-07-2017, 08:25 PM
I see the Pig sympathiser is back

Please don't turn this tragedy into a pig baitin thread.Show some decorum.RIP BRADLEY.

from 1 of your own,listen and learn.......

BlockD
08-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Think Jermain Defoe has come out of this with enormous credit,hope his parents are getting all the support they need at this time

GrayBlade
08-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Think Jermain Defoe has come out of this with enormous credit,hope his parents are getting all the support they need at this time

He certainly has mate, I don't know who did this but I think it's fantastic. :heart:

RavBlade
10-07-2017, 02:49 PM

Because its not genuine thats why.

RavBlade
10-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Please don't turn this tragedy into a pig baitin thread.Show some decorum.RIP BRADLEY.

from 1 of your own,listen and learn.......

If you're that beside yourself with grief why haven't you started a thread on pigmad? Wonder why that is? You disgusting two hat.

BlockD
10-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Because its not genuine thats why.

Rav,do me a favour and don't quote that Pig sympathiser will you,I got him on Pignore,much appreciated my friend,carry on abusing the
tosser though,he deserves it

rodcurrie
10-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Rav,do me a favour and don't quote that Pig sympathiser will you,I got him on Pignore,much appreciated my friend,carry on abusing the
tosser though,he deserves itBehave Blockers there's plenty of threads to give the grunter hammer without doin it on this one.Decorum PLEASE. Bradley's funeral is on Friday.UTCB

RavBlade
10-07-2017, 03:46 PM
tosser though,he deserves it

Him and NSU/WAWAW/Utah Saints + whatever other handles he has make a lovely couple.

RavBlade
10-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Behave Blockers there's plenty of threads to give the grunter hammer without doin it on this one.Decorum PLEASE. Bradley's funeral is on Friday.UTCB

Just pointing out a few facts thats all Rodders. You know as well as I do he knows no lows and this is another example of him attempting to weasel his way in. If he's that bothered why hasn't he started one on pigmad ? is it because he can't suck up to anyone per chance? Anyway, apologies for having to a abuse the pig on your thread Rodders. I know it was posted with all heartfelt good intentions and I agree about the poor lad.

BlockD
10-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Him and NSU/WAWAW/Utah Saints + whatever other handles he has make a lovely couple.

Agreed,cringeworthy,any so called United fan agreeing with that piece of human excrement

Derryblade
10-07-2017, 11:23 PM
Bulmer can you close this thread before the usual suspects embarrass themselves any further, if that's possible. Point scoring on a young lads RIP thread pathetic.

braggyowl
11-07-2017, 01:38 AM
Me and my lad (he's 15) were in tears when we were writing out a card months ago for young Bradley...
When we saw the picture of him fast asleep on Defoe...Well, say no more.

God bless you young un...God bless you. :heart:

BlockD
11-07-2017, 07:22 AM
He certainly has mate, I don't know who did this but I think it's fantastic. :heart:

So poignant so touching

rodcurrie
25-07-2017, 07:43 AM
So poignant so touchingEverton are goin to host a charity match in memory of BRADLEY on September 3rd.Well done Everton and don't forget they gave £250,000 to his foundation.UTCB

BlockD
25-07-2017, 07:48 AM
Everton are goin to host a charity match in memory of BRADLEY on September 3rd.Well done Everton and don't forget they gave £250,000 to his foundation.UTCB

Brilliant gesture from Everton,and isnt the Charlie Gard story just as heartbreaking

rodcurrie
25-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Brilliant gesture from Everton,and isnt the Charlie Gard story just as heartbreakingIt does my crust in to see kids so poorly,really feel for Charlie and his family.On a happier theme(well for me anyway)it's 11 years today since i had my 16 and a half hours cancer op. UTCB

mahatmafoot
25-07-2017, 08:01 AM
It does my crust in to see kids so poorly,really feel for Charlie and his family.On a happier theme(well for me anyway)it's 11 years today since i had my 16 and a half hours cancer op. UTCB

Remember when I was Stateside seeing a documentary from the early fifties. Scientist with white overall telling everyone that "in 5 years cancer will be a thing of the past", after the US Govt ploughed in millions of dollars. Untold billions later they ain't anywhere near finding cures. Spoke to a woman a few weeks ago whose 29 year old son died of Melanoma. He was prescribed 3 tablets costing, unbelievably, £70000 each. I think the pharmaceutical companies are ripping people off.

BlockD
25-07-2017, 08:08 AM
It does my crust in to see kids so poorly,really feel for Charlie and his family.On a happier theme(well for me anyway)it's 11 years today since i had my 16 and a half hours cancer op. UTCB

Wow Rod,that is worth celebrating my friend,Happy Anniversary